Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My love for Death ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was morning and raining even harder in Yokohama, Japan. My parents Kayo and Amano were just ordinary people who happen to have a weird child like my self. My name is Lyane Yoshigwa I'm a seventeen and used to be a junior in my high school in Yokohama. My father, Amano he just receive a new job in Nagoya. Even though I have barely any friends in my old high school I still didn't want to leave. I mean truthfully my only friends were very old and were around there 20s.
But both my parents don't know that I try my best to keep it a secret. They don't like the idea of me hanging out with older people let alone men. Now we're driving to our new house in the new city I have to call home.
As we stop at a house it seemed really huge. My mother was impressed with the house my father got. Both my mother and me always thought my father will always buy a cheep house that was really ugly and damned but he proves us wrong. In side the house had four bedrooms and a huge kitchen and living room. There was a dinning room to which was small but nice as well. Kayo my mother she couldn't help stop decorating the house once we got everything in. for me I had to get ready for my new school and get all my cloths and uniform ready.
After I was done preparing my parents gave me a huge speech about doing better at this school and don't let any body but me down and defend my self. It as basically they told me the same thing back in Yokohama on my first year as a freshman. They kept talking during the whole time in dinner that I left early to get away form them. I decided to sleep early tonight but my eyes well not go. Every time these happens to me something is going to happen to me. It's been like my psychic sense, which got me anxious.
When I left my house I had two miles to walk to school. Since I walk fast it only took me fifth teen minutes to walk there. The school was huge and was three stories high. I started laughing looking at it. I knew for sure there's something up here. I felt it hard in my stomach the hole time.
When I walked in the school the girls had blue and white uniforms and the boys had black and white. Its really sucked for me because I was wearing my only schools uniforms the black and red, which I was stared at by everyone. Luckily one of the teachers spots me and took me to her office. She started to speak to me. “What's your name I need to know if your new her, if not then I must report you to the chairman.' She said. The teacher was tall and thin. She had black short hair and wearied a white shirt, with a blue skirt.
“My name is Lyane Yohsigawa I just moved form Yokohama.” I said.
She first gave me a hard glare then softens.
“All right what's your class?” she said.
“Class A-2” I responded with hesitation.
Then the teacher gave a smile and told me to come with her. She took me to the third floor to the class. She walked in with me. Before I had to introduce my self she told me her name. Her name was Oishida. When I introduce myself finally some of the girls gave me a look I didn't like. Other wise no one pay any attention to me what's so ever. That made me felt relaxed. I hate being notice by people it bothers me a lot so this class seemed all right to me. I took my seat, which was next to the window and just stared outside dazed by the sun.
As I got more dazed out I felt someone touch my shoulder. I panic of course and jumped up off my seat. Miss Oishida now that I found out my teacher gave me a dark look that said, don't do it again or else. I look behind me to see who touch me and it was some boy with light ash brown hair and was American. I felt like slapping the crap out of him but there were too many students that would enjoy that and the teacher her self well get even anger with me. I didn't want to get in trouble on the first day here and not to embarrass him ether. So instead of embarrassment I gave him a dark evil glare to tell him not to do it again. But for some reason he did the same back at me. He just irritated me more after class. This time he throws paper and a pencil at my head. I just wanted to get up and punch him in the face. I couldn't take it any more so I left to the cafeteria and went to eat lunch there.
While I was sitting down he was there like several feet away from me. I could feel my face tighten and I felt my heat raising. I just had to know what he wants form I just had to. So I decide to leave an open seat for him but that's if he was coming to me, which I think so. I got up to get my lunch and I only got a sandwich a fruit and juice. When I got back he was sitting right there staring right at me. His face had a weird look but up close he was cute. Even thinking of it scares me.