Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My Sweetest Downfall ❯ My Words ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

♫*Prologue*♫
 
I am Cassandra Kelly, Cass for short. People call me the super star of today, I sing, dance and act, everything that the directors ask me to do, I do. My world revolves in that state until I met Johann Peters. The blond that captured my heart, I gave up everything for him and started a new life with him, but I wasn't also aware that a union with this man, will lead me to my sweetest downfall. Now here I am walking around the streets of Hong Kong trying to look for jobs in order to raise my child. Yes, everyone my relationship with that man gave me an angel. You might be curious on why I'm here in Hong Kong, Actually Johann cheated on me with my best friend. Damn! If you only knew how pained I am, you might say that I have gotten over it but I am still under the process of forgetting. I left the States and decided to stay here in Asia, to be away from all those unhappy memories.
 
 
A twenty six year old blond sighed. He has been searching for his missing wife for four years. He hired every excellent detective in the states to find her but still they have no information of her whereabouts. All she saw that day was just a trick made by her own best friend. She should've listened to him first before leaving. He loved her so much and he's been dying to hold her. They aren't divorce, and he's hoping that it will not happen.
Currently his career is a big bang, somehow the people had forgotten about his tragic marriage with Cass, but he did not. She is his wife and a wife he must find to fill the empty space in his heart.
 
“Johann, why are you day dreaming at this time of the day?” Dales his personal assistant asked
“Nothing, I'm just bored” Johann answered
“I have good news for you” he said with delight
“And what is it?”
“You have a new project”
“Care to explain”
“You'll be shooting a new movie in Hong Kong”
I'll update as soon as I can… don't forget to R+R
 
Osuwari8