Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ punishment ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

`He is seriously pissed off this time.' A large hand on a thin arm promised bruises later on. `There is no way he is just going to let this go, he specifically said not to go onto the floor, no matter what the circumstance may be. Now look at me' He is still in the nurse's outfit they put him in when he volunteered to help out at the okama's bar. He looks just like a girl. They arrive at the apartment and Kanou doesn't hesitate to throw his *possession* inside. Poor Ayase barely reaches the loan sharks chest.
“Really Ayase, What were you thinking” The big boorish man picks up his young pet and throws him onto the bed. “I only had one rule. DO NOT GO ONTO THE FLOOR” The boy in the dress flinched as his *owners* hand came up. The slap never came though; instead the young blonde found himself up off the bed and moved to a room he'd never been in before. Before he could get a grasp of his surroundings he found himself stripped and chained in the center of the room. That's when the slap hit him. “I really shouldn't have spoiled you so much. Letting you go to school, get a job, talk back to me. If I can't get you to love me than you will at least obey me.” And he left.
`Damn it, I really screwed this one up. I'll be luck if I'm ever allowed out the bedroom again. Obey him what does he mean obey him. I already allow myself to be *bought* on a daily basis and never leave without his permission. O.k. I snuck out that one time but he's still not mad about that is he.' The small blue-eyed boy shakes his head and tries to look around. Not that it'll do much good, the room is pitch black.
“I'm back, Aya-chan” He bit off the last part like it was something vile, then there was a loud crack and pain blossomed on Ayase's lower back. He was only hit a few more times before the blows stopped. If nothing else Kanou was always careful not to draw blood. Suddenly, Kanou pressed one of his fingers into Ayase, causing a lot of pain despite how careful he was being. Why, because Kanou was huge and his poor uke was barely the size of his arm. He quickly inserted another finger and another after that, going too quickly for it to be of any use. Suddenly, Kanou slammed into Ayase. `It feels like I'm being torn in half. Come on Ayase focus on the pleasure focus on the pleasure it won't end till he comes and he won't cum till you do. At least act like your enjoying it'
Kanou smirked when he heard his pet's loud groan. He continued thrusting into the unwilling, plaint body and came with a loud grunt. `Its over it's finally over' `Don't you even dare think it's over Ayase the fun is just beginning.' With that thought he untied Ayase and dragged him into the bedroom, tying him eagle spread to the bed Kanou left to go get his new toy. Returning he thrust it into Ayase's bruised body.
“Ka…Kanou aaahhhhhhhhhh” the dildo suddenly sent an electric shock through Ayase.
“Now now Ayase”, he pushes a button sending another electric shock, “I thought I taught you to be quiet when dealing with punishments”. He continues to shock him on and off for the next thirty minutes before removing the dildo and replacing it with his rock hard member. He moves slowly ensuring Ayase can feel every inch of his heated flesh on his abused body. He continues thrusting like that for an hour before allowing himself to cum.
“You better get used to it Ayase, your mine and I'm never letting you go!” he screamed before collapsing on his favorite possession.