Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Punk Run ❯ Volume Three, Chapter Twelve: Doors and Drones ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Doors and Drones

Victims: Patrick, Sebastian, and Noiz

-Soot-

Today's the last day for this project. I have to turn this tape in tomorrow. Time to pull out the big guns. What's better than drones following you around? Drones ambushing you at the door!

He snickers.

Let's see who's up first.

Patrick Joel.

Ah. Another newbie. All's going good for him. He's made a few friends. Some of the girls like him.

He snickers again.

I have just the thing for him. Let's go!

-On the Ground-

Someone walked up to dorm 828 on the East Campus. They knock on the door.

“Coming!” a man's voice said on the other side. The person at the door chuckled. Patrick opened the door.

“Hello?” he asked. No one was in sight.

“Hello?” he asked again. Patrick froze when he heard a buzzing noise.

“Hm?” he asked. Patrick slowly turned his head. He looked up and confusion covered his face. A drone attached to a giant plastic penis hovered in the air. The poor guy wrinkled his nose.

“What the fuck?!” he yelled. The flying phallus buzzed. Laughter came out of the tip.

“Got you!” a voice shouted. Patrick had a blank stare on his face.

“Huh?!” he asked. The flying penis laughed.

Mission: Success!

-Soot-

Nice! That turned out better than I thought. So, who's up next? Ah, yes. This is a good one.

Sebastian Richards.

This is another newbie to the academy. He's pretty popular. All the girls love him. He's so cool. Even my girl likes him.

He rolls his eyes.

I've got something for him right here. Roll it!

-On the Ground-

Dorm 410. Someone knocked on the door.

“Coming,” another man's voice said. The person tried to laugh. The door opened wide. Sebastian poked his head outside.

“Hello?” he asked. The young man looked up when he heard a buzzing in the air. A drone with a pie attached to it. Sebastian tilted his head.

“What the…?” he asked. The arm pulled back and… Wham! He didn't get a chance to react as the pie connected with his face. The drone laughed over the mic as Sebastian wiped the cherry filling off his face.

“Got ya!” Soot said through the speaker.

Mission: Success

-Soot-

He clapped his hands.

Beautiful! Beautiful! I love it! One more to go. Who's up next?

Noizchild Johnson.

He frowned.

Oh… The boss. She's going to hate me for this. Begin…

-On the Ground-

Noiz's office door. Someone walks up and knocks.

“Coming!” Noiz yelled from inside. Footsteps and the door opened. Noiz looked out of the office door.

“What?” she asked. Noiz noticed a drone flying in front of her with a sign saying, “Dumas beach.” Noiz sneered as she glared at the sign.

“Ha-ha, very funny Soot,” she said. The headmistress flipped off the camera and slammed the door.

Mission: Failed

-Soot-

Welp… Should have seen that one coming. That's all folks! Thanks for playing along. Bye-bye!

He waves goodbye before shutting off the camera.

Finale