Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Sent from Heaven ❯ Liz's Party ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: Story belongs to author; I just edit. You get the point.

Warnings: Nothing for this chapter... although you should watch out for rant attacks on my part. (Eclipse is finally out! Woot! Woot!)





Chapter 6: Liz's Party


The next day I ran home and got my stuff for Liz's party. We decided I would sleep over again. When I got home, Mom told me I didn't look well. I didn't feel well! But I had a party to go to, and I didn't want to risk Mom finding out that I got stoned on some drink a kid gave me.

So, I grabbed my stuff, gave Mom a kiss, and ran back to Liz's house.


---

When I got there, we set out food and went into the backyard. We were swinging on her swing set when Josh came over.

"Hey, Josh," I said.

"Hey. Feeling any better?" he asked me.

I said, "I still feel like gagging, but besides that, I'm fine."

"Well I hope you feel better."

"Hey, Josh, maybe you could invite a few friends over tonight and come join us. We're going to watch The Ring if you want to come," Liz told him.

"Sounds cool," he said.

"So I'll see you then. I have to go, though. I have to clean up the mess before my parents get home."


---

After a while girls started showing up, and we just hung out for a bit. Then Josh and a bunch of guys came over. Turns out almost half of them were going out: Kyle and Lindsay, David and Mallory, and Kevin and Brie. We all went downstairs, the part of the house I hadn't seen yet.

"God, Liz, your basement is huge!"

"It's not that huge," she replied. There was everything you could imagine down there. Even a big TV, as big as a movie theater. But then again, the house was, like, the size of a hotel! In front of the TV, there were a bunch of movie theater chairs with little pull-out foot rests. There was even a mini vending machine at each chair -- everything free, though.

I tried to figure out how they could afford all of this cool stuff. It was probably because Liz's dad invented glow sticks, and her mom was the lawyer that Brittany Spears called for a lawsuit because of her broken toe she got from her rip-off heels from Macey's.




Reviews, constructive criticism, and flames are welcome!

*singing* Lonely... We're so lonely...

Anyways, sorry for the delay on this chapter. I haven't been able to wrestle over the computer... *sob*

I've been hoping to finish posting this story before school starts in September. However, given my current... err... obstacles... I will most likely still be posting by the time school starts. Therefore, I change my finishing date (yet again) to the end of September. That gives about a week for each remaining chapter; there is a total of fourteen, but since the last chapter is so long, there will most likely be fifteen, along with an epilogue.

So...

I have a strong craving for breadsticks... yummy...



.