Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Simply, Alchemy ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:
My own story, with my own characters. I will post art for this soon. Please do not take any of my ideas or characters or anything without asking. Anyway, here is the first part.
 
 
Simply, Alchemy: Prologue
 
Red. As if someone had gone overboard with a paint tin. The thick crimson liquid caressed the furnishings, wriggling its way down to the floor to make its way over to the boy, in hopes it would get a chance to tangle with his toes.
 
Silence. Except for the occasional drip of blood onto the polished wooden floorboards. The boy stood speechless at the sight. Beautiful, in a sinister way. Creepy. Scary.
 
Drip.
 
Who? Why? The long raven-haired lady lay silent as the grave in her nest of pure white feathers, now stained for evermore. Her chest bared a carving of a heart, while the perfect skin on her arms and legs were now disguised by the intricate swirls reaching all the way down to the tips of her fingers.
 
A month. A year. A lifetime? All the boy knew was he wasn't going to get over this soon. Who could honestly, after seeing the aftermath of the brutal murder of one's own mother.
 
Drip.
 
Finally he let the emotion flow out of him. Tears streamed down his gorgeous feminine face and dripped from his chin. He sure may look girly, though he didn't act it, but he made an exception tonight.
 
What had happened to his father? This was too much blood for one person, right?
 
Drip.
 
The rage that built up inside the young boy was overwhelming. They couldn't even leave his body. He broke the eerie silence and cursed loudly. He would find the people that did this, even if it meant his life. He gazed over at his mother's body, which continued to look young, even at 40 years, and now would always be that way.
 
His mother wouldn't want him to be angry. “Don't worry, think straight, continue going to school, don't fall into their trap,” is what she would say.
 
Drip.
 
The boy swallowed hard and clenched his fist. He could never defy such a wonderful woman. Squeezing his eyes shut he dropped to the hard wood floor, and lay on his stomach, arms and legs splayed out.
 
Success! The warm liquid rejoiced and lapped at the boy's legs and arms, toying with his hair.
 
The boy smiled painfully, the warm liquid now fighting to move from his lips into his mouth. His heart pounded. He would allow himself one night of pain and anguish, and then he would carry out his mother's wishes. The smell of blood consumed him, and he drifted off to sleep.
 
A/N:
This has a big influence on the plot. The main story will come in next chapter, which is really the first. If you like it, please, please review, because reviews keep me going. They are like my drug.
Sankyuu!

Jika~