Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Affinity Phoenix ❯ "A force as attractive as the fire itself..." ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Affinity Phoenix
 
 
 
Chapter 1- “A force as attractive as the fire itself…”
 
 
“I have been captured… I have been captured, me the Affinity Phoenix. How could I let this happen to someone as great as myself? Wanted in over 15 galaxies and I let myself get caught…how? Because of him. I let down my guard this once and it's all over. I should have seen it….I should have known, but how could I? He was just so different…..”
 
Days before this….
 
“Please, spare us! Spare our planet from your destruction, we've done nothing!”
He pleaded with all his might but it was no use. He knew begging would not spare the lives of his people or his planet….not against the Phoenix. There she stood in all her powerful glory. A captivating young woman, no older than 25, stood before him. She was beautiful…she had the figure of a goddess that made her seem perfect in everyway. Her raven black hair flowed well past her waist, and her eyes…. her dark eyes…they were gorgeous. But they were also cold as the night, so full of hatred and power. They were what set fear into her victims the most. Then she smiled.
“Why should I spare your people? Your planet is no different from any of the other planets I've destroyed…useless, pitiful, and weak. A waste of time and space.”
“Please! We will give you anything you want!” She smiled again.
“You already have given me something I wanted…”
She lifted her hand towards his face, her cold dark eyes turned crimson red, while fire emerged from her palm engulfing the poor leader in flames. The young woman laughed as he cried out in pain, forced to die in front of her.
“… amusement.”
Her magnificent space ship turned to set course for the planet the young man tried so hard save. Nothing would stop her from accomplishing her goal. She would not stop until the entire universe was hers.
Finally reaching the destination, she teleported off the ship. She positioned herself right in front of a planet, no bigger then mars. Affinity was about to make her move….a powerful move that would easily destroy the planet without her having to break a sweat. She had become quite used to it. Quite frankly, she'd lost count of how many she demolished a long time ago. The Phoenix lifted her hands and was about to strike…but someone else had beaten her to it. A great blast came from behind her, aiming for the planet that was destroyed in seconds. Affinity did not find this amusing at all. She turned to look behind her and nothing was there except for her ship. All her crew safely tucked inside the vessel. This made her already bad mood worse.
“Who in the hell just did that?!!! I demand to know right now!!!”
“I did.”
Startled, she turned back around and found herself face to face with a man….an incredibly handsome man….