Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Angel and Her Tiger ❯ Episode Two: Dancing and Romancing! The start of Summer Madness! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Project Alpha
Act II: The Angel and her Tiger
By Sir Aaron Rowell
Episode Two: Dancing and Romancing! The start of Summer Madness!
          & nbsp; The skies were turning fine shades of orange and violet with dusk, reflected in the still waters under the bridge, as petals flitted from cherry blossom trees. A very romantic background, had the two lovers been looking at each other on a more loving terms. The black-haired boy's orange eyes burned with anger and sadness as the perfect emerald green eyes of the red-haired girl, glowing by the sunset in front of him, threatened tears. “Mimi … Are you seriously going to leave me? Was it something I did to make you hate me or something?” the young boy asked sorrowfully. 
      “No… it's not that.”
      “Then what is it?!”
      “You wouldn't understand…”
      “Try me.”
      “Look, I have some important training that I have to do with my Mother. And it will take me quite awhile…”
      “Will you be back?”
      The redhead shook her head, “I'm not sure for how long… I probably won't be back, Dee.”
      “But… what about…. Us?
      “I'm sorry, Darren…. long distance relationships are always doomed to suffer.”
      “……”
      “Darren, there's something I want to ask before you go home.” 
 
”What is it?” 
 
”Do you… Love me? Please be truthful.”
      “I… I…. Mia…. Wha… I can't answer that… not now…”
      `Why can't you admit your true feelings?' With a bitter laugh, the redhead looked at her soon-to-be-ex boyfriend and said harshly, “Then it truly is over… Just… go.”
      “So it's like that, huh… Farewell.”
      “Wait… could you… could you give me one last kiss goodbye? For old time's sake?”
      “Okay.”
      A pair of green eyes stared at the ceiling, melancholy from waking with the thoughts of what she had lost. Mia Lionheart, the “Red Angel,” got up from her bed to look out in the window, watching the grey skies which showered the city's buildings with rain. `I was so stupid back then… I thought I could go through with that training without him. Darren... you idiot! Why won't say how you feel. I can see it in your eyes… Since then you're all I think about. That's one of the reasons why I'm here…'
      Meanwhile, at Skyline City's John Matrix Airport, two teenage boys rummage through the luggage claim searching for their stuff. One of the boys had long black hair and the other had violet hair tied in cornrows. As both boys pick up their luggage, a certain blonde bounty hunter entered their view. The wiser of the two looked at the blonde and said, “Well I'll be damned… How's it going Big Sis?”
“What the hell do you mean? It's been going frikkin' fine, thanks.” 
 
Corey grinned, “Same old Carrot-top... What's the matter, cuz, is it that time of month again?” Roxy answered him with a punch in the gut, dropping the violet haired boy to the ground. Knowing that the unflattering old nickname and her menstrual cycle would tick his elder cousin off, he mused,
`Note to self: never piss off your older cousin when she's cranky…. Or PMSing'
“You guys got a lot of nerve… It's been five months since you turds even contacted me. And now y'all show up to mooch off me for the summer so y'all can go out partying and fornicating! The least you could do is giving me a frikkin' hug!”
As both boys obliged the older girl's request, she turned them around and put both of them in headlocks. Grunting in pain, Darren turned towards his sister, “Sis… Sorry for not talking to you sooner…”
“Yeah… we've been busy hopping planet by planet doing all sorts of jobs. You'd understand.”
“Alright you little shits… I forgive y'all. Besides, it's boring around here without you guys.” The blonde let go of both boys, and they gasped in relief. Roxy noticed a certain rumble in her belly. “Why don't we go grab a bite to eat. There's a diner near my neighborhood. They make some of the best freakin' omelets money can buy.”
“Freak yeah! Sounds like a plan, Cuz!”
      As they move to the parking lot, they came across a black sports coupe. The car had sleek lines that gave it a more, muscular look. It hovered close to one and a half inches from the ground with eighteen-inch chrome-rims. The spoiler in the back stood six to seven inches tall as the front hood showed two triangular holes, functioning as an intake for twin turbo chargers. It was a far cry from the blonde's old muscle car. Both boys marveled at the vehicle in front of him as Roxy sighed, “I take it that you're shocked I got a new car, eh?”
“Shocked isn't the word, Cuz.” 
“Yeah… Since when did you get such a…. sweet ass car?”
“Yesterday! I had no choice but to give up my old car as it was damn near trashed during the fight I had at the highway the other day. So this old man was on some sort of restoration project as he was an enthusiast and loved muscle cars. So…” 
 
”He bought it from you for some ungodly amount of money,” continued Darren as he points to the sports car, “and that car over there caught your eye because it has some “go-fast” parts.”
“Exactly! Here it is! The Galactica Starfire turbo! Now stop leering at my car so we can get the f*&% out of here.”
Darren yelled, “Shotgun!”
As they put all their gear in the back of the car, Corey looks around and yells, “Hey! Where am I going to sit?”
“Hmmm… I'll think of something.”
Minutes later as the sports car speeds off, Corey, now buried under bags and gear looks through the window and screams, “This is some bullshit!”
“Shut up, CJ! Or you'll be sitting in the trunk!”
“Man, you can be so freakin' mean.”
      Later, back in Aurora Valley, Darren and Corey get acquainted with Roxy's household; the longer haired boy seated on a wooden chair, studying a sport bike like a child staring at a long forgotten toy. The bike's super tough fiberglass body was painted in black with red tiger-like stripes, giving it a wild yet feral look. Darren's musings were interrupted as he hears the voice of his elder sister, “Still looking at that old bike, huh? It's been a half hour now.”
“Yeah… who'd thought that it'd be four years now since me and Corey finished boot camp.”
“Yeah, you bought that bike right after, huh.”
“I was really proud back then… with all the money I saved during that ordeal. I felt so independent.” 
 
”Yo, Dee…”
“Yeah, Sis?”
“I think it's time you got some new threads. There's quite a few clubs I want to take you and Corey tonight.”
The long-haired boy looked at himself and grinned, “Hey…. I look good already. Why would I want to get new close?”
“You're a handsome young man, Darren. I think the rugged, militaristic threads you own now do you no justice. Besides, you need a change of pace.”
“Alright… To the galleria?”
“Yup.”
“Well then let's go.”
      Minutes later, As Darren and Roxy enter the living room, where Corey was watching a horror movie, laughing out loud when each victim died. Sighing, the blonde bounty hunter grabbed the violet-haired teen's ear and yelled, “Hey, Pecker-Butt! We're about to leave!”
“Ow!! That frikkin' hurts, you deranged harpy!”
“Call me harpy again, and I'll mail granddad your tongue!”
“Why you…” 
 
”Enough! Yo, Corey, we're going to the mall to gets some clothes. Are you coming?”
“Well…. Since both of you `tards messed up my enjoying the“Jackhammer Slaughterer” marathon for me, I guess I could come… Only because I wanna look fly for tonight.”
“Alright, let's go you conceited egomaniac.”
“Coming, carrot top,” Corey confidently answers before he got smacked in the back of the head by Roxy.
* * *
      The three teens left their rooms clad in their new clothes. Corey came out wearing a pair of baggy dark blue jeans, a purple button-up shirt, a platinum chain and black boots. Darren was dressed in pair of loose fitted black slacks, a form-fitted muscle t-shirt, and black boots. His long black hair was pulled tight into a braided ponytail, leaving thick bangs cascaded on the right side of his face. The elder sister, who was now dressed in ripped jeans, bikini bra, leather jacket and boots whistle her approval of her younger brother's looks, “Not bad, lil' bro. Looks like I'll have to fight off those girls off of you at the clubs.” 
 
“So where are we going, Roxy?” 
 
“We start by going to the Supersonic Palace. If we go to the subway station now, we'll catch a train and make it there before 10:00 tonight.” 
 
“I see… It's free when we get there early, huh? Sounds good to me. Ain't that right, Dee?”
“Yeah… sure.” 
 
“Aww come on, lil' bro. We'll have some fun, Okay?” 
 
“Okay. Let's go before I change my mind.”
      Soon, the three rode though the subways leading to downtown Skyline City, the town's many lights decorating the atmosphere as the cars passed through. The three well-dressed teens walk through the town as if a giant “S” was on their chest, like they were the star attractions. They bounce from one club to another for the next 4 hours, dancing to sounds from Hip Hop, House music, and Techno. Finally they reach a building surrounded by a line of other well dressed young people, Roxy walked forward towards the bouncer and said, “It's me… Roxy. I brought my little brother and my cousin to show them a good time. Could you let us in?” 
 
“Do they have ID?”
The blonde takes a fifty credit bill out of her bra and handed them to the bouncer, “Is this good enough?”
“Oh…Oh yeah. Come on in”, said the hulking man as he opens the path for the three teens.
Corey smiled, “Money talks, huh cuz?”
“Damn right.”
      As they enter the club, they were treated with the blaring synthesized electric beats. The people danced and shimmied to the hip hop music in the background as the three teens entered the seats in the VIP room and were treated with drinks from the attractive waitresses. Corey ogled at how “gifted” the young waitress were and smacked one of them on the behind, earning him a good fist to the temple by Roxy. 
 
“Ow! I was just being nice.” 
 
“Shut up, Lover Boy, and behave.” 
 
“Okay Okay… Damn your punches hurt…”
Darren sipped on his red wine and smirked, “If there's one weakness Corey has, it's women.”
“Speaking of which, I see two very hot mommas at three o'clock,” Two very attractive females approached. One had blonde hair and wore a tight short orange dress while the other was had bubblegum pink hair and was dressed in a tight pearl white leather cat suit. The blonde asks Darren and Corey, “Hi Boys… My name's Peaches and here's my girlfriend Cream. Wanna dance?”
Corey and Darren dumbly nods their heads and said, “Y-yeah. Sure.”
“Alright let's go”
 
As the two pairs of couples leave to go to the dance floor, Roxy sighs, “Fine. Leave me here… I'm just no body.” Suddenly an attractive young man comes close to the blonde and asks, “Hi there. Wanna dance?” 
 
Roxy gives him the evil eye, making the young man nervous, “Uh… err… sorry! Didn't mean to bother you,” He runs off leaving a very disappointed Roxy. 
 
“Hey… I was about to say yeah. Why don't guys ever dig me?”
      Much later in the night, both boys danced with their new respective dates, having fun and partying with Peaches and Cream. Upon returning to the table, they noticed Roxy wasn't in sight. One waitress came up to Darren and says, “Your sister called. She said she got bored and went home. And to make sure you both aren't too late coming back.”
“Oh… Okay.” 
 
Peaches looked at Darren and said, “Well then that's settled, how about you guys come over to our place? What do you think, Cutie?” 
 
“Ummm…”
Corey butts into the conversation, “Sure! Me and my cousin would love to.”
“Alright, it's not a long ways from here. It won't take long.”
      At four thirty in the morning, somewhere in an all girls dormitory, a figure exited one of the rooms. He adjusted his ripped and torn shirt and sighed appreciatively, noting that the all the buttons were gone. He then waits as he leans on the hallway wall. Soon, a door opens, revealing another young man with long black hair. His hair was now unbound and loose as opposed to its previously braided look. The first young man looked at the other and smiles, “So how was Peaches, Dee?” 
 
“Not bad. Very passionate, too…. But a bit of a ditz, though.” 
 
“Heh… Blondes.” 
 
“So, CJ… How was Cream? Judging from the battle scars, she put the hurting on you.” 
 
“That she did… She's a real freak.”
      Suddenly, they hear deep footsteps in the background. Their fears were confirmed as a hulking, six foot two hundred and ninety pound resident assistant spotted Darren and Corey. Their faces showed twin perfect “I just shit my pants” looks. The big RA clapped her hand with her fist. “Oh I see…. It looks like I found a pair of perverts for me to pound. This'll be fun.” 
 
“Oh shit, we gotta run.” 
 
“You think?!”
      Crying out in bloody murder, the duo ran frantically from the big woman. The chase started from the hallways of the dorms, to the school campus, and finally down the outskirts of Skyline City. An hour later, the two teenage Casanovas entered Roxy's house looking tired and ragged; mostly from their partying and one night stand. Darren noticed Roxy on the couch sleeping like a baby. He smiled as he covered her up with a comfy blanket and kissed her on her forehead. `That ends a perfect, crazy night for me. Now to get some sleep.' With that, Darren and his cousin went up to their rooms upstairs.