Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Interns ❯ Volume Two, Chapter Eight: Punk Chase ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Punk Chase

Sui-Topii was playing with her doll outside the dorm house. She made the little toy fly through the air with her hand. Her laughter filled the summer sky. The little girl became lost in her little world.

But then, three teenage boys watched her from across the street. They turned to each other, whispering. Uh oh! That's not good.

The punk boys made a dash across the street. Their target looked up too late. One of them reached out and snatched her doll. Sui-Topii struggled to take back her toy.

“No!” she screamed. The boy was bigger than her. He ripped the stuffed toy from the child's hand. Sui-Topii fell onto the ground, crying. The boys ran away laughing.

But, all is not lost!

Soot and Mandy heard the child's wailing. The pair turned to each other.

“Her doll got stolen,” Soot said.

“That's not good,” Mandy said. One more look and they knew what to do. She and he took off running after the three punks. The little girl stood crying.

-Thirty-Five Minutes Later-

Sui-Topii sat on the sidewalk, staring at her feet.

“Sui-Topii-chan!” someone shouted. She looked up to see Soot and Mandy jogging towards her. Mandy held the doll in her hand. The little girl's eyes lit up.

“Here you go,” Mandy said, handing back the stuffed doll.

“Thank you!” Sui-Topii said, bowing.

“You're welcome,” Mandy said.

“No biggie,” Soot said. The little girl grinned.

End