Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Rose of Silence ❯ ch 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“The Rose of Silence”
 
 
Cally was surprised when he pressed a white rose to her lips. “Tell the rose your secrets,” he said. She tilted her head slightly to the side asking `why' in silence. He smiled and said “Just do it, you will feel much better.” She took the rose from his hands and he disappeared. She than set the rose down on her bed side table and went to sleep. Days went by and the rose was still there and it had not wilted. One night Cally came home crying and fell on her bed in tears. She looked up, her face sticky and stained with the remnants of her tears, and she saw the white rose just sitting there. Than she remembered what the dark haired man had said. So, she stood up and grabbed the white rose and told the rose all her secrets, regrets and pains. Three days later the boyfriend, whom had broken up with her, came into her apartment ready to apologize. All he found was the dead body of his ex-girlfriend and a wilted, white rose clutched in her hand. At the end of her funeral there stood the same dark haired man from before. He tossed another white rose onto her casket. When he turned around Cally was standing there. He reached up from behind her ear and pulled out a red rose making her smile and giggle. She took the rose from his hand replacing it with her own hand and looked in to his eyes passionately, and they walked away slowly fading with each step.
 
By: Virginia Eich