Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Theatre Presentatori ❯ The Resume` ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rocco and Dominic's
 
The Resume'
 
(Scene opens and a lean-looking athlete walks into an office, wearing 70's gym clothes)
 
 
Athlete
Are you the guy that's going to help me find a job?
 
 
 
 
 
(talks with high class British accent)
Associate
I told you to come formally. Why did you come without pants?
 
 
 
 
 
Athlete
What!? Are you nuts or something? Only a British girly-man would say something like that, right?
 
 
 
Associate
OOhhh!!!! Bloody hell! Why is it always me who gets the apes!
 
 
 
Athlete
You mean sexy ape!
 
 
 
Associate
Oh, shut up!
 
 
 
Athlete
Alright, time for business. I want something with little to no reading or writing and more running.
 
 

Associate
Mr. Grommit there's no such job even at your last job you had to read contracts.
 
 
 
(Getting irritated)
Grommet
Look, Mr. know-it-all, I stated my standards now look for a job that doesn't require reading, but lots of running.
 
 
 
Wallace
My name is Richard Wallace and… (Starts calming down) Perhaps there is something, the local book store is looking for a new shelf arranger and they need some one fast for busy days.
(Fills out form while speaking then hands it)
Grommet
Great! Why didn't you say something before?
 
(Leaves room)
 
 
 
 
 
Wallace
Congratulations you brain dead monkey. You are now on your way to earning a simpler life, with some effort. The sun may set on the past, but may it be long before it sets on our futures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Grommet
Hey, can they fire me for pestering them about a job in the middle of the night at closing time? Hypothetically speaking.
 
 
 
 
 
Wallace
GET OUT!! NOW!!! We're closed!!!!