Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Theatre Presentatori ❯ A Un-History Project ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AUn-History Project
(Curtain opens on two teen age girls Amy lecturing Lena who's near sleeping)
AMY
You know Lena, this is supposed to be a group assignment. But since we began I've been doing all the work while you just lounge around. This is due in two days and we aren't very close two a decent grade!
 
 
 
 
LENA
Amy, I'm tired and hungry. Get me a sandwich, will you?
 
 
 
 
 
AMY
Why am I always the one supplying for both of us? Why don't we go do stuff like we used to?
 
 
 
 
 
(Amy starts to cry and Lena perks up in confusion)
LENA
Wait……together?? What do you mean? We're just writing…
 
 
 
 
 
AMY
You're cheating on me with Stella aren't you? We're supposed to be partners but lately you've been spending more time with her than me!
 
LENA
Cheating…?
But it's just a history paper! Look, I'll help with the project! Just, stop having a Lesbianic-Yuri, meltdown!!
 
 
 
 
 
AMY
Alright then you do the research, go on I'm waiting! You see how hard it is providing for two heads when one is a worthless do-nothing!
 
 
 
 
 
LENA
Wait, what do I do? What are we researching any way? I never under-stood this at all! That's why I partnered with you so you'd help me under stand.
 
 
 
 
 
AMY
Ohh! So I'm just your tool now! All I'm good for is drilling and sweating till you're tired out huh!
 
 
 
 
 
LENA
What!?
 
 
 
(Amy starts speaking with sarcastic tone)
AMY
Is it not enough that I work my body for the both of us day and night? I constantly grab and grope for the prize and spill it all out, but you still beg for more, you're a fiend!
 
 
 
 
 
LENA
Work your body! Grab and grope!! Spill it out!!! Are you out of your mind!!!!
 
 
 
 
AMY
I can't stand this systematic insanity any more, humph! I'm leaving!!
 
 
 
 
 
(Amy exits and Lena is left alone to gather her thoughts)
LENA
What just happened!? Systematic…? I don't even go to school on time
It's just a history report! We aren't gay, right? Are we?
I need a hug!