Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Unwritten Past - Rewritten History ❯ We Didn't Meet Today ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“And I remember almost kissing you.”
 
I blushed more and closed my eyes and whispered, “Dragon heart, dragon soul.”
 
He blinked, “…What?”
 
I laughed slightly and smiles at him, “It's confusing…” I sighed, “Tabidatsu kimi to kawashita yakusokukokoro no naka ni itsumo aru…”
 
He blinked, “…What's that mean? Sorry… I pretty much just know English…”
 
I laughed slightly again, “It means… `The promise that I made with you as you departed is always here in my heart.'”
 
He blushed slightly and I looked away… Suddenly I felt Shade's lips on mine and my heart skipped a beat. He pulled his face away, but still kept it close. He smiled slightly, “Sorry… I just… It felt right…”
 
He ran a hand through his hair and I blinked a few times while staring at him, “… Y-… Y-you… just…”
 
Shade sweatdropped, “Was it really that surprising?”
 
I blushed more, “Uh… Yes? I'm not used to guys kissing me the day I meet them.”
 
He grinned, “Hey, hey, hey. We didn't meet today, remember?” His grin turned into a warm smile as he tapped the notebook with two fingers.
 
I blinked staring at the notebook and smiled slightly.
 
“Shade!”
 
I glanced to my left and saw a guy with black hair wearing goth clothes coming towards us.
 
Shade blinked, “Falkone? What's going on?”
 
Falkone ran over breathing heavily, “The crystals… The crystals lit up…”
 
Shade's eyes widened, “What?!”
 
I turned the page and blinked at the poem written there, “ `Always friend to friend / And heart to heart / For merry meet and merry part. / Just remember… / Three times three / Known by one / But all will see.'”
 
Falkone blinked and looked at me, “Do I know you? You seem… f-”
“Familiar?” Shade broke in.
 
Falkone blinked again and nodded at me. I turned to face them as I closed the notebook, “It's complicated.”
 
“Seta!”
 
I blinked and turned around as Rika ran up, “…Rika?”
 
“Seta you got to see this! It's amazing!”
 
I blinked again as Rika ran by all of us, so I followed her and the guys followed me…