Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Want You More ❯ Love or Not ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Want You More
By: SavageFlower
Beta: Kitsune Of Darkness
Summary: Sasuke-Yuki is in love with Tomiko, but right now Tomiko isn't in the right state of mind. What will Sasuke-Yuki do???
Rating: T
Warnings: slight cussing, M/F, attempted suicide
Pairing: mention of Tomiko/Katsuro, Sasuke-Yuki/Tomiko, mention of Minako/Kiyoshi
Characters: Princess Tomiko Hikari, Minako Ryuu, Prince Sasuke-Yuki Mizuki, Prince Ren Saki, mention of Katsuro, Tomiko's Aunt & Uncle and Kiyoshi
Disclaimer: I own everyone and everything...All characters are copyrighted by me and Kitsune of Darkness, except for Prince Sasuke-Yuki and Prince Ren they are mine and the song title came from 'Want You More' by: Duran Duran


~What if it's real
what if you're just faking?
What if you knew you could?
What if you get off on manipulating?
Why does it feel so good?~


Her left index finger traced a raindrop that slid down the window. Lavender eyes looked up into the cloudy sky. Why was she sad now?

'Why is my heart aching?' she thought.

"Your highness." came the female voice. "Why so sad?"

She looked at the girl. "Is he all right?"

"Katsuro will be okay." the girl replied.

"Minako, please do not refer to me as highness." she told her.

Minako studied her best friend. "Tomiko...You are Princess of our people in the demon world." her green eyes looked out the window. "Did something happen with the Bat Demon Prince?"

"Nothing really..." Tomiko touched her lips. "He kissed me."

---------

"You kissed her???" anger rose within the demon's voice. "Brother what are you doing?"

Smiling, he faced his brother. "I want her, Ren."

Dark brown eyes looked into the hazel eyes. "Sasuke-Yuki, you can't do this. She is in love with a half breed."

"Yes, yes. The same one who got injured. Tomiko is conflicted, Ren. The Princess will come to me or I'll go to her." Sasuke-Yuki said.

Placing his right hand on his forehead Ren sighed. "What has changed? You've never been this evil?"

Sasuke-Yuki's expression changed to sadness. "I was in a forbidden affair once. Father never knew and I never told you."

"Brother..." was all Ren could say.

"She was beautiful and a dog demon." he said. "Tomiko looks like her. The hair color is different, but she's."

"Sasuke???" Ren questioned.

"Valentine's Day is coming." Sasuke-Yuki walked out of the room.

'Ah, shit.' thought Ren. "Tomiko Hikari is not in the right state of mind. The demon...Correction the half breed she's in love with is seriously injured. Anyone could manipulate that mind." Ren hit the wall. "Damn it..."

----------

For the pass few days it's been raining. School was closed, so the girls actually had a few days off. Tomiko hasn't heard anything about Katsuro.

"Princess Tomiko." Minako bowed.

"Where is my aunt and uncle?" she asked.

Minako opened the curtains. "They left. Your aunt told me you were sleeping so cute."

"I haven't heard anything about Katsuro." Tomiko sat up. "I...honestly can't live without him." tears rolled down her face like rain.

"Y-your highness..." she realized Tomiko was talking more to herself. "Hi...Tomiko, he will be fine."

Tomiko looked at her best friend. "Thank you, Minako. You showed me I shouldn't be ashamed of my ears or tail."

Minako stood there confused. "What do you mean?"

"I can't live here in the human world. Katsuro got seriously hurt protecting me and I can't go to the Demon World." Tomiko walked past her. "If he won't be in either world I rather not be here."

"To...Tomiko stop." she shouted.

It was too late. Tomiko walked out and Minako was too stunned to even move. What was that conversation all about? This month was suppose to be a happy one. She remembered hearing all about this day from her.

"But that was when the Princess was happier." Minako looked at her hand. "Nobody can be as happy as we are Kiyoshi."

----------

Tomiko sat on her knees. The park was empty, because nobody wanted to come in the rain. This was the perfect spot.

"Today was tp be our day." she held something sharp in her hand. "I don't want to be in either world without Katsuro." Tomiko pressed the sharp object against her left wrist.

"Do you really want to do that your highness?" came the voice.

She looked up. "Katsuro and I were to become one."

"Come on Princess." the figure bent down.


-----

"Tomiko, committing suicide is not permitted in any of our kingdoms, but you do not know that." a hand touched her face.

"Sasuke-Yuki, when...ever I am sad it rains." Tomiko felt his hand. "Why should I live anyway? That monster wants me."

Smiling, he bent down. "That is why I am here. I will protect you. You can trust me."

"Prince Sasuke-Yuki." Tomiko was shocked he kissed her. 'I love Katsuro, but why do I want Sasuke-Yuki even more?' she htought.

"I am your protector..I've always been there." Sasuke-Yuki whispered.

'He's manipulating me. Even through my sadnessI can tell.' she felt his tongue enter her mouth. 'Why can't I stop him?'

He thumbed her cheek. "It's Valentine's Day, Tomiko." Sasuke hugged her.

"Your heart..." Tomiko spoke softly. 'His heart is hurting.' she thought.

Sasuke-Yuki laid Tomiko on the couch. 'I iwll make her mine.' His right hand trailed down her slender body. "I want you to be mine."

Her lavender eyes widened. Tomiko felt his mouth suck her neck. "That's it." she pushed him back.

"Your highness." he spoke.

"I love Katsuro. He's the only one I'll allow to have my body first. Besdies I'm not the one you want." she touched his face.

"What???" his hazel eyes stared at her. "How did..."

Tomiko got off the couch. "You can't take advantage or manipulate the Princess of the cat demons. I may be half human and half cat demon, but that is still my kingdom. You, Prince Sasuke-Yuki Mizuki of the Bat Demons despise the half dog demon half bat demon Katsueo, because of what he is and who he has."

He was too stunned. "You're smart."

"Leave me be, Sasuke-Yuki. I will give myself to Katsuro and Katsuro only." she went to the door. "Go back to the demon world, Sasuke-Yuki. It is time you find love. This Valentine's Day is on hold till Katsuro and I can consumate our love." Tomiko opened the door. "Do not taint the memory of the girl you loved with me."

Sasuke-Yuki watched the door close. His left hand clenched tightly into a fist. "I will have you. Even if I rid you of that half breed."

--------

Tomiko's right hand went to her chest. "Why???" she whispered. "My heart aches for Sasuke-Yuki. Why is that?" Tomiko stopped.

'How could I have seen into his heart of who he loved? I am not that girl.' she thought. "Why do I want him though?" she asked.

~Why do I want you more?
Why do I want you more?
Why do I feel so torn?
Why do I want you more?
Why do I want you?
Why do I want you more~