Other Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Trial ❯ Chapter 17

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Plot: Inu Yasha is a werewolf and Kagome is a vampire. What happens when the two meet in a subway during battle and fall in love. Mix between Underworld and Inu Yasha)
She loaded another round of ammunition and aimed the gun, ready to shoot. One of her team mates and best friend ran behind a pillar for better cover. Kagome had lived like a vampire for almost 100 years. She had made a lot of enemies and a lot of friends, one of them being Sango. Sango was a high class vampire and wasn’t afraid to get a little bloody.
Kagome looked around her pillar and saw her target behind a newspaper booth in the far corner. She aimed quickly and took the shot. The lycan, werewolf, fell aside motionless. Kagome didn’t celebrate yet, two more lycans barreled out from behind the subway train. She aimed again but missed as the lycans ran and took cover.
As long as she could remember this war had been going on between them. Many had died and many sent into this war to die. She wanted it to end and the lycans to all die, but it would never happen, they were monsters unlike vampire who were civilized. Lycans bread and fed like the monsters they were the monsters who killed her parents so long ago. Vampires, however, killed only animals and you hardly ever heard of a vampire child being born, there was a few though.
Kagome nodded to Sango silently and dove for a pillar closer to the hiding lycans. She had a shot at one of them now. He was a strong, white-haired man. Kinda cute and he looked deadly, unlike any of her kind. She aimed closely careful not to miss. About to pull the trigger, but stopped, the man looked up and stared at her his amber eyes fixed on hers. She lowered her gun and he immediately charged her. She raised it again but it was to late the lycan was on top of her. She squirmed on the platform but couldn’t get away. Realizing she wouldn’t be able to get away she looked up at the only person who could help, Sango. Sango aimed her shot but her hand was grabbed and she dropped the gun. She turned around ready for hand to hand fighting but was only pushed up against the pillar. She was now trapped too.
Kagome looked back at the man on top of her. He smiled showing he fangs, drool sliding down his mouth. She opened her mouth to reveal her fangs. They let out a hiss toward each other, but Kagome knew he could easily kill her with one blow to the neck. She closed her eyes and his hand studied her neck. She waited for the blow that would kill her but it never came. Was this lycan toying with her? Or was he trying to torture her? She opened her eyes and stared hard at him but he didn’t do anything, only remained on top of her.
“Kagome” Sango cried looking around the pillar at her friend on the ground. The last thing she wanted has to see her die. She despised lycans as much as Kagome did, they had taken her family and killed them as well. This was her way of getting back. Kagome lay motionless not even struggling. Sango’s captive held her tightly against the pillar, she couldn’t move.
They lay there in silence not saying a word. A minute passed by and then five minuets. No one moved. Kagome was getting bored with this. And if her and Sango didn’t get back to the mansion soon they would send a search party for them. The man on top of Kagome looked at the other person holding Sango and nodded. The other person who Kagome was a man pulled Sango away from the pillar but still held tight to her. The man on Kagome grab her hands and quickly turned her over so she was now laying on her stomach. He pulled her hands back behind her and pulled her up. Her hair flew into her face and she shook her head to get it out of the way. The men pushed her and Sango towards the tracks of the subway. They were pushed down and led into the darkness of the tunnels of the subway.
These men are lycans but they sure don’t act like it, Kagome though to her self. She gave up trying to fight the grip of her captor and Sango did the same. Though she didn’t like being the slave here she had no choice, it was that or die and dying sounded better than this. They continued to walk down different tunnels. Both girls were at a loss of direction, but they walked on being directed in different directions.
Kagome stopped in mid-step and looked behind her and the man who held her. “Where in hell are you taking us? I mean it would be nice to know! And who the hell are yo...?” She almost yelled the last part but he quickly covered her mouth. She stared into his eyes and felt like was about to go into a trance. Moments later he released her mouth, but didn’t break their stare. “We have a right to know where you are taking us, and I fell it would be nice to know the name of the man I want to kill right now.” She growled.
“Both of those, if you must know, are none of your business.” He growled back.
“My name is Miroku and that is Inu Yasha, and im only following him.” replied the man holding Sango.
“Why do you always have...” He was cut short by Kagome
“Thank you for tell me that Miroku, I feel now I won’t have to kill you.” He smiled at her comment knowing he wouldn’t die now. But Kagome saw his expression. “But, that don’t mean she wont’ kill you.” His smile disappeared.
She returned her gaze back to the man named Inu Yasha and repeated her question, “So Inu Yasha where are we going?” He winced when she said his name.
“Well, vampire, your going to go die.” He said coldly. She face showed nothing and he admired her for not begging him not to kill her.
Kagome shrugged her shoulders and continued walking on. He released he hands but she kept them behind her back hold hand in hand. She spun around making her long over coat fly up. “Well are you come or not? Or are you afraid to kill us?” She antagonized. Inu Yasha stared at her in disbelief. Not only had he let her go and she had the chance to escape, but she wanted to die.
“If you really want to die than ill kill you here and now bitch.” He called back.
Kagome shrugged her shoulders again. Sango and Miroku both looked at each other and went up the wall to watch. Miroku released Sango but she only sat down with her back against the wall. Miroku slid down beside her.
Kagome turn to face Inu Yasha fully and let her fangs slip out of their sheaths. Inu Yasha threw his shirt and long over coat to Miroku, who caught it and placed it on the groung beside him. Inu Yasha cracked his neck and let the lycan inside him come out. He stood higher than kagome now but she didn’t back away. “Ready do die now vampire?”
“I have a name you know, its Kagome.” She stood ready for an attack.
“I’ll remember that so I can but it on the remains of your body.” He growled dangerously.
“Come on dog-boy lets see what you’ve got.” He charged her on all four legs and she spun making him miss. He charged again only leaping into the air and attacking from above. Kagome dodged and let him land. He turned to face her. “Are you done yet?” She place her hand on the top of his head and flipped over him.
Miroku and Sango continued to watch at kicks and scratches where aimed at Kagome, but she never fought back only dodged and avoided the on coming attacks. Miroku saw a rat scurry across the floor and grabbed it. “Want it?” He offered to Sango. She took the rat and stared to fed. When she finished she handed it back to Miroku who tore off the fur and ate the meat. He took the fur and the bones and scooped up some dirt and buried the remains.
“So you are civil.” Sango said surprised.
“What made you think we weren’t?” Miroku asked. They continued talking as Inu Yasha and Kagome continued fighting.
“So, dirt bag, can me and Sango go home yet?” Kagome dodged another attack. Inu Yasha getting tired and was starting to miss more and more. Kagome was in no mood to even be out hunting today but Naraku said it would take her mind off things. Lately, she had been very depressed and not many had noticed. She flipped into the air and let the lycan fall to the floor. Inu Yasha was panting and was very tired. She walked over to him as he returned to his normal form. “Your really kinda cute when your not so hairy.” He let out a long growl. She extended her hand before she realized it. He took it and pulled her to the ground. Pinning her, him smelled around her neck.
“I really want to kill you bitch but something is stopping me, maybe because...” He broke off as a small giggle can from over by the wall. Sango and Miroku were all but making out. She sat on his lap as their faces was glued together. He looked back down at Kagome and pointed with his head to the couple. She looked up at them and quickly looked back at him. “Maybe you should go home before they sent a search party for us, the last thing we need is to get in trouble again. And worse to be seen with vampires so close to the nest, especially when they’re not dead.” He looked back at he couple and help Kagome back up. Together they walked up to Miroku and Sango. Inu Yasha grunted and they stopped kissing. Sango shot up and looked down at Miroku. He smiled and she smiled back. Inu Yasha grabbed his shirt and coat. He put them back on and started walking back to a tunnel. “Hurry up, or we’ll be in trouble Miroku.” Miroku stood up and kissed Sango on the cheek before running to catch up with Inu Yasha.
“Wait how do we get back?” Kagome called.
“Follow the tunnel behind you.” one of the men called back. She looked around and saw a tunnel about 20 feet to the side of them. She picked up the guns on the ground that she had discarded before fighting Inu Yasha.
Her and Sango exited the tunnel into a ditch. They were in the middle of the city. “Great, now to get back to the mansion before dawn.” Kagome sighed and walked over to an alleyway. They walked in the alley for a few minutes, when they came across a subway entrance. Together they started walking down the stairs and onto a platform. The train echoed in the background. But Kagome paid no attention to it, her mind was on Inu Yasha. He was strong, good-looking, ok maybe not good-looking more like hot or sexy, he was everything she wanted in a boyfriend, ok maybe not boyfriend maybe a boy that’s a friend or husband, hold on that’s worse than boyfriend. She shook her head to clear it.
The train came and her and Sango got on it. They finally reached the street where their car was parked. Sango looked over at Kagome and opened the door. Kagome flopped in on the seat of the car. She still had Inu Yasha on her mind and it wasn’t going to go away. She sighed and started the car. They drove in silence. Kagome pulled the car in to the drive-way and started to get out, but was stopped by Sango grabbing her arm. She winced but turned to look at Sango. “Don’t tell anyone of what happened tonight.”
“Nah, I was doing to tell the whole mansion.” she said sarcastically. Sango let o of her and got of the car herself. Together they walked in the mansion. A couple of heads turned but no one really paid attention.
Naraku walked down the stairs. He looked around the room and saw the person he was looking for. Kagome was walking toward the back of the mansion towards her and Sango’s room. He ran a slow pace to catch up with them. “Hello Kagome, Sango, nice night. Can we talk Kagome?” Kagome stopped in her tracks and looked at him. He gave her a face that said ‘please’. She looked back at her friend who shrugged.
“Fine, but make it fast im in a hurry.” She nodded to Sango who continued walking towards the back. Naraku lead her to his room and dismissed the vampires who followed him. He motioned to the chair by a fireplace. She took a seat.
“Kagome, my queen,” She huffed, “you need to stop going out for so long. The sun could have hurt you and you don’t want that do you?” She huffed again, “The party is in a hour and your just getting back. Go change, I want you by my side to night.”
Kagome stood up. “One, I am not your queen and never will be. Second, who said I was going to the welcoming? And third, IT’S MY BUSINESS WHAT TIME I COME BACK TO THE MANSION, I DON’T WANT ANOTHER FATHER, I HAVE ONE ALREADY!” She pulled his door open and stormed down the hall towards her and Sango’s room. She slamed the door behind her and her scream could be heard. Naraku sighed and started getting ready for the party.
Kagome tossed off her overcoat and stomped over to the closet. “ MY QUEEN, HE SAYS, QUEEN MY FOOT.” She picked out a new corset and pair or leather pants that matched. She flipped to the back of the closet and grabbed a new leather overcoat. She changed into the new clothes and walked back to the closet. She flipped all the clothes to the opposite side. She put her hand up against the wall and the wall clicked unlocked. She pushed open he door and walked past Sango, who was hanging up her guns. Kagome walked over to a wall of guns. She put her guns back up in their spots and grabbed four from a different rack. Looking them over, kagome decided that it would work, grabbing a handful of titanium magazines, for reloading, she walked back out the door.
Sango looked over at where kagome had just been and swared under her breath. Sango quickly grab 2 guns some extra ammo and rushed out the door to see Kagome closing the door to the room. She grabbed her coat on the bed and ran to catch up.
Kagome and Sango jogged down the stairs to the bottom floor. Sango following her. She walked past Naraku who was talking to a group of men. She continued walking and pulled open a metal door. Walking down a isle of cars, then of trucks, then of motorcycles. She stopped at a her favorite bike, grabbed the helmet and quickly got on it. Sango rushed down the isle more to her bike and grabbed her helmet too. Kagome raced out of the garage, Sango right behind her.
(Back with Inu Yasha)
“Hurry up Miroku are Koga will have our hides.” Inu Yasha yelled to the running Miroku who was slowly falling behind.
They ran into the den and stopped quickly as their leader stood in the middle of lycans. “I see you two final joined us.” The lycans parted so Koga could stand in front of the two panting men.
“Sorry Koga we were...were busy...with..” Inu Yasha gasped for breath but couldn’t finish his sentance before koga interupted.
“Busy with what? Looking for girlfriends?” Both boys blushed. That had been their last excuse.
“No sir, we found a group of vampires in our territory. So we decided to take care of them.” Inu Yasha stood up fully, no longer gasping for hair.
Koga smiled happily and left them alone. “As I was saying. Food is getting scarce, but we will not feed on humans!” He growled around the circle of lycans. A few of them looked down. “We will find someway to survive. But until then hunt for pray anywhere but be careful of vampires.” He walked off and disappeared into his room.
Inu Yasha and Miroku looked at each other and headed for their room to rest.
(Back with Kagome and Sango)
“Kagome wait up” Sango yelled into the wind. The sun was on the horizon, but Kagome didn’t stop to take shelter. “Kagome...” Sango tried again but no response. Suddenly Kagome turned off the road. Sango followed. Kagome continued driving as the sun inched closer to coming over the building in the distance.
Kagome pulled the throttle and sped up. She drove down a subway entrance. She heard a faint yell that Sango probably yelled, something like ‘Kagome no’. She paid no attention though and kept going. Now on the platform she rushed off before the train blocked her exit. Sango left behind. Alone now, Kagome continued not looking back. She counted the tunnels passing by. Finding the one with her, Sango’s, Miroku’s and Inu Yasha’s scent. Quickly turning, almost missing it, she raced on. Continuing on with out turning anymore she was over come buy the smell of lycan. Usually stopping, she thought twice. Nothing was going to change her mind. She let off the gas a little she moving fast but not to fast to miss the entrance to their den, if there was one. She looked around for signs of getting close, bodies, blood, anything, but nothing. She listened hard. Laughing, growls, howling and a couple of roars. She sped up again. Wanting to reach the source. Turning a curve in the tunnel she quickly came to a screeching stop. Not able to stay on the bike she flipped off. Her feet stretched out, her landing was perfect. The lycans stopped watching the battle. The two lycans battling returned to normal. She unbuckled the strap holding on her helmet. Pulling it off slowly letting her hair fall back into place, she looked around at the lycans who were already growling and getting ready to attack. Kagome dropped her helmet and smiled. Out of a room in the back can a man, a small amulet around his neck. The lycans parted and let him though. She bowed low not taking her eyes off the man. He looked down a her and frowned. She straitened back to full height.
“What do you want vampire?” The man said coldly.
“Peace, between only you and I.” She heard a motorcycle in the background. “My clan does not know I am here and I have defied their orders by being on your presents.” She looked him in the eye and quickly looked over her shoulder. No sign of Sango yet, good. Kagome thought.
“Why so tense vampire?” The man asked
“I have a name you know!” She growled earning a few laughs and a few warning glares. “And I am tense because it seems my friend has finally caught up with me.” She looked over her shoulder again then back at the man. He was pale now.
“You were followed!” He sounded startled and angry. “And you want peace!”
The sound of Sango approaching was getting louder. She turned around fully and walked over to the entrance. The man followed. She leaned up against the wall and waited. Every lycan looked at her. She stood their waiting. Sango came into sight. She felt the air grow heavy. Sango stopped and left her bike on the middle of the tunnel path. “Kagome get away from them!” Sango shouted.
“NO!” Kagome yelled back. “I plan on dying no matter where I go I might as well die away from that monster who thinks he owns me.” She closed he eyes and opened them again. “Sango I don’t belong with vampires, I never did. I belong with the kind who killed my parents. I don’t care what I have to do I feel like I belong here. Tears started down her face. But she quickly wiped them away. “Sango I will never return to the mansion, I will never again.” she didn’t bother holding back the tears that came. “Leave!” Kagome growled to ger friend.
Sango stood speechless. Her friend was going to he side that they both hated with their passion, with their souls. Kagome was lost to her, unless.. “Kagome I will never leave your side, you are the only family I have and I won’t let it slip though my fingers again.” She started to walk toward Kagome. Kagome took a step back but was held in place by the man she had been talking to.
“Sango, please, please don’t.” But Sango kept walking towards her. Please Sango leave me don’t be foolish, Kagome though. Sango was now 2 yards from her. The man stepped in front of her, she was surprised. HE looked Sango in the eye and growled. A lycan was standing up for her.
Sango reached down and grabbed the gun at her side. She aimed closely. She pulled the trigger. Kagome watch at the bullet moved in slow motion. The metal liquid moving at the end of the bullet.
Thinking fast Kagome jumped in-front of the lycan taking the shot between the ribs. She stood a second and her legs gave out. She fell to her knees and looked at Sango. Sango dropped the gun and stared at Kagome in disbelief.
The man knelt up and held kagome up and slowly lowered her into his chest. “My name is Koga.” He whispered in her ear. And a dark ring enveloped her sight. And she fainted.
(So what do you think so far should I stop? Ill be nice and write a little more.)
Kagome woke with a jolt, entangled in the blankets. She looked down at he ribs. A bandage as wrapped around her covering te wound. She looked around trying to figure out where she was. In the corner was a pair of yellow eyes. They moved into the light more and she could just make out half the face. It was Koga. He looked concerned. Nothing like a guy worrying over you. She thought. He walked over to her and offered her a glass. Kagome sat up more and took the glass from him. She took a sip, blood. It brought her senses soaring. Koga got started to leave but Kagome stopped him, “Koga wait, about what I said...” She was about to continue.
“You can stay, but you might have a problem with food for awhile.” She sighed in relief. He shut the door and all was quiet. I am now an outcast of vampires and I now an living with my enemies, what next I fall in love with one?
Kagome looked around the room again, seeing nothing interesting she got up and set the glass of blood on a near by table.She walked around and got the feeling back in her legs. Her ribs were pulsing with pain but Kagome didn’t pay attention. She walked over to a black curtain and pulled to back. Sun light flooded the room. Letting it go quickly and stepping away she howled in pain. A woman quickly opened the door and then shut it again. Kagome walked over to the door. Pulling it open she saw an empty hallway. Going back into the room shutting the door behind her she went over to the chair where her clothes were at. Rushing back over to the bed she sat down. Kagome tried to put her corset on but it wouldn’t fit over her bandages. Knowing she would regret it, she took off the bandage. A small silver ring outlined the entrance to her wound. Other than a large hole some dried blood and the silver it was fine. Kagome looked at it a moment longer and put her corset on. Tying it tight. She put her pants on and grabbed her coat before rushing out the door, only to return and put on her boots. She rushed out the door for the second time. She ran down the hall. Kagome came across a few lycans but nothing big. She turn a corner letting her feet carry her. She stopped running when she came to a steel door. Two lycans stood in front of it. They looked at her and opened the door.
Inside Sango sat hands tied behind her, head down. “Sango im sorry.” Kagome said. “Join me if you wish but I never wanted to bring you into this.” Kagome turned around and left. Halfway down the hall she started running again. Taking a quick left she bumped into the one person who had been on her mind, Inu Yasha. “Ouch.” She fell back.
“Watch where your going, bitch.” He looked around at the passing lycans. When no one was left in the hall, “Kagome are you insane? What the hell are you and Sango doing here? Koga plans to use you and kill Sango unless she agrees to do something.” He reach out a hand and pulled Kagome up.
“Well if you must know, Naraku, my lord, is saying im his queen and personally he can kiss my ass. He thinks he’s my dad and im a piece of fragile glass. I’ve been a death dealer for almost a hundred years and he comes along.” She huffed “Queen my ass.” She looked back at him and, “Anyway I have to go.” She pushed by him and stormed off. Turning down a hall she started running again. I need food. But its light. I will prove that me and Sango are not dangerous! Kagome ran until she picked up her own scent. Following it she found her way to the clearing where she had made her entrance. Groups of lycans were scattered around. She walked out getting a few stares. The lycans had put her bike down a tunnel not to far from the entrance. She grabbed the helmet on the handles. Someone put a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see Inu Yasha standing behind her. He looked hot, dressed in all black he looked like a copy of her only a man. He walked down the tunnel and out of sight. When he returned, he had a dirt-bike at his side. His helmet on his head, visor up. She smiled at him and got on her bike and flipped her visor down. He loaded his bike and flipped down his visor. Together they flew off down tunnels. By the time they reached an exit it was sunset. About an hour till dark and Kagome could leave. Kagome pushed the kick-stand down and got off the bike. Threw her helmet by the wheel and sat down against the wall. Inu Yasha followed. “I’ve lived my life in the dark and alone but I feel different when I’m around lycans, and you.” She whispered. “I have always wanted to see what it would be like not to be in this war. I never knew what it was like to think of us at peace. Naraku always talked about storming your homes and killing out your race. Sango and I have been by each other since we first were turned. It was raining that night, I remember. My dad had just come back from checking on the cows. We sat around the table and ate. Laughing and joking. Mama sent me up to bed and sent my brother, Souta, to clean up the dishes, we took turns doing the dishes. Souta was eleven, three years younger than me. I fell asleep right after he had shut the door to his room down the hall.” Inu Yasha wrapped his arms around kagome as she faugh back tear. Kagome layed her head on his chest and continued, “I woke up late into the night. My mothers screams woke me. Then my fathers. I threw the covers over my head and thunder sounded making me jump. My brother in the room next to me, pleaded to be spared, but his screams were loud and sharp, then nothing. I was the only one left in the house. Fearing the animals in the barn had already been slaughtered. My door squeaked open and a heavy smell of blood filled my room. I fainted after that. I woke up in his arms. Bonkotsu, he was the one that turned me, he said that if I wouldn’t had feed off him I would have died like my family. I grew up year after year with him as my father. Then I met Sango and we became best friends. Final one day Bonkotsu said he had to go to sleep and a new person would be the leader of the mansion. He went to sleep and Naraku took charge. I grew up more and more. But one day I realized that I didn’t belong. Sango tried to help me but I just fell away from everyone else. Then time passed and then the subway and the battle and now this.” The sun had sunk and was now dark. Kagome went to stand up but has held down by Inu Yasha. She looked at him and realized that something in his eyes said he wanted her. His desire was strong towards her. Kagome looked at his lips. The down his body. Inu Yasha took notice of this and looked at her. They sat there looking at each other, longing each other.
Kagome looked away and stood up. She walked over to her bike and picked up her helmet. Inu Yasha sat still looking at her. Kagome slid her helmet on and climbed on her bike. She waited for Inu Yasha to be at her side before they drove off.
Together for the first time without a worry in the world. Kagome though, she took a quick right heading to the local meat shop hoping to get there before her friend left to go home. They pulled up in front of a small building. In back was a bunch of pens for animals. She walked up to the door leaving her stuff behind. She knocked two short times 3 quick times and then made a screeching noise on the glass. A small woman ran up and opened the door and greeted kagome with a hug and ushered her in. The woman noticed Inu Yasha and ushered him in as well. He quickly ran into the building.
“Kagome what brings you and your friend here?” The woman asked.
“I need blood and lots of it, please Kyade.” Kagome said quickly.
“How much are we talking?” Kyade asked.
“As much as you can spare but you can’t let the mansion know I need it. I left and im now with lycans.” Kagome said looking back.
Inu Yasha stood still as the woman rushed into the back. He walked over to kagome and slid his visor of his helmet up. “ Do you think she could spare a cow or a couple of sheep?” Kagome looked over her shoulder and Kyade came out with a large freezer bag that looked heavy. She sat it down in front of kagome with a huff.
“My friend wants to know if you has any clean fresh animals wandering around he could have.” Kyade looked up thinking. “If you do ill pay for them now along with the blood.”
Kyade shook he head and ran back into the back room. Then a faint yell could be heard. “All I have is a lot of birds.”
“Ask her how many.” Inu Yasha told Kagome
Kagome relayed the message and Kyade replied, “I have tons, tel you what ill give you the blood and the birds free if you take at least half this thing with you.”
“We have bikes Kyade we won’t be able to take to much.” Kagome yelled back.
“I have a cart.” Kyade poked her head around the corner. Kagome looked back at Inu Yasha who gave her a quick nod of yes. Kagome nodded at Kyade. “Well come help me pack this were wasting night.”
Together they packed up bags and bags of birds. Some feathered and others not. Inu Yasha grabbed an arm full and stuffed into a bag. He zipped it up and grabbed an armful and handful of bags and hauled them out to the trucks and returned to do the same thing again.
“Thanks Kyade,” Kagome bowed low to the elder and loaded her bike. “I owe you.” She called over her shoulder as she drove off little cart behind. Inu Yasha beside her. They drove back to the tunnel avoiding busy streets and people.
They reached the tunnel. “Back up Kagome and you go get the lycans. Tell Koga that you want to make a deal, food for Sango.” Kagome nodded and raced off free of the cart. She entered the area that was busy with lycans. She parked her bike off to the side. “I need to talk to Koga now.” She announced. A girl came up to her and grabbed her by the hand.
She led kagome down a narrow hall. “If he kills you it’s your ow falt.” The girl said before leaving Kagome at the door.
Kagome knocked and a voice inside told her to come in. Koga was on the bed sitting up. “I want to make a deal with you.” Kagome said plainly. “I’ll give you some food if you let Sango free, and live.” Koga got up and Kagome turned her head seeing Koga naked. He put a pair of pants on and walked over to her. “I have a cart full of birds that you can have only if you free Sango. I know your starving, and I have a friend who can give me meat once a week, and a large truck of cows once a month.”
Koga looked at her in disbelief. “Fine but if your friend tries to do anything stupid I put a bullet though her in a second.” Kagome nodded in agreement and led him back out to the entrance. He signaled to a group of lycans off to the side to come. She led them back though a series of tunnels then back to the cart. Inu Yasha had opened it and was sitting on the end of it. Koga walked up to him and grabbed a bag. He opened it and grabbed a bird. It was plump and koga looked satisfied.
“Deal?” Kagome asked. Koga nodded and zipped up the bag and tossed it to a lycan who had followed. It took hours to unload and take all the meat to the den. But when it was done kagome parked the cart in a ditch and made it so no one could take it. They returned to the den each with two bags each. The many groups of lycans seemed confused as koga and his followers entered back into the den. Kagome came in last with a few glares towards her. Koga gave Inu Yasha orders and then led Kagome to Sango’s room. Kagome walked in and went over to Sango. Sango looked up and smiled weakly. “I made a deal Sango, if you promise to not try and kill any lycans while you’re here than you can be let lose. Koga has agreed to free you only under those conditions.” Sango looked up and nodded. Kagome looked back at Koga. Koga pointed to Sango. I lycan who guarded the door walked over to the girls, dagger in hand he cut the ropes binding Sango’s hands and feet. She started to fall out of the chair but kagome caught her. Kagome turned around and let Sango fall onto her back. Kagome stood up with Sango on her back and walked out the door with a quick ‘thanks’ over her shoulder. Kagome went back to her room and found both Inu Yasha and Miroku waiting. Inu Yasha had brought Kagome’s bag to her room. She walked over to her bed and sat down letting Sango slide down her back. Kagome turned Sango around a put her so she was laying down. She walked over to Inu Yasha and Miroku with a quick glance over here shoulder. Sango slept.
“Didn’t realize you were going to bring her back to your room or I would have helped.” Inu Yasha said.
“Ya I would have helped to.” Miroku said
“Ya only if you could get in be with her.” Inu Yasha said flatly. He started laughing. Miroku grunted and said something under his breath which kagome didn’t hear.
“Did you two eat?” Kagome asked a little concerned.
“Ya and we still have birds left for later.” Miroku replied.
“Good, now what?” The boys shruged
“Hey I know! Kagome I know you said you were a death dealer, hopefully you still don’t hunt us, but any way have you seen our weaponry and armory?” Inu Yasha asked quickly looking at her then looking away.
“Nope but I think it would be nice.” Kagome piped noticing Inu Yasha’s weird behavior.
Miroku led her and Inu Yasha to the weaponry and armory. He seemed to want to talk but stayed silent. They reached the weaponry first but continued on to the armory. Kagome memorized te path from her room to these room in case she needed the for emergencies. Miroku pushed he door open to the armory. Kagome looked at the armor in amazement. Old armor lined on wall to the left and on the right new high-tech armor was seen, walls and walls, racks and racks. There was enough stuff here for both races. There was armor for men and some for women. Long sleeve chest armor and short sleeve chest armor. Pants were the same way. In the back of the room was a wall of helmets. Smalls and large. Some helmets looked like they could expand if the lycan decided to change. Kagome was amazed. She had never seen anything like this. She looked back at Inu Yasha who looked bored.
They left the armory and went back to the weaponry. Miroku opened the door and again Kagome was amazed. Different weapons lined different wall. Machine guns to the right, with riffles and snipers. Pistols and smaller guns to the left. She looked down at her gun. It was like the ones to the left. She pulled it out and ejected the bullets. Taking a bullet out of the magazine she tossed it to Inu Yasha. “New creation.” She looked at the guns on different racks, surprised by all the different guns. In the back was whips and spears. Some looked ancient and others looked new and sharp. Kagome ran her finger down a blade of a spear and looked at the fine line of blood squeezing out. She licked the blood off and went on. When she returned Miroku was gone and Inu Yasha was left.
“Miroku went to give the bullet to our scientists.” Kagome nodded to Inu Yasha’s words.
“If you need more let me know I have hundreds in my room.” Inu Yasha gave her a look of fear. “Brought them for you, not to kill you. Figured you could use them even if I did get killed.” She shrugged. His face calmed a little.
“Come with me there is one thing you need if you plan to stay.” He led her to a far door in the back. Slowly pushing it open he walked in. Liquid flowed around her in tubes. Blue neon liquid. Kagome knew what it was right away. She stepped back as Inu Yasha brought a needle of he blue stuff to her. “Here.” He tossed it to her. “Use it.” She looked at him in disbelief.
“Are you trying to kill me? There is no way im putting this stuff in me.” She said shaking.
Inu Yasha turned around quickly. Kagome took a step back, startled. He walked up to her. Kagome stepped back into the weaponry. He grabbed her hand and spun her around. She was trapped. His arms held her tightly against his chest. His hand slowly moved down her arm towards the needle. Kagome tightened, she was about to die. He pulled the needle from her and brought it up to her neck. His other arm around her arms and waist made it impossible to run. Miroku came to the door. He didn’t try to help he just leaned up against the door frame to watch. Inu Yasha slowly let the needle enter her neck. Kagome felt as he pushed the liquid into her. Her legs felt weak. Inu Yasha let her go. Kagome fell to the floor her sight fading. Rolling over so she was facing the ceiling. She noted that Inu Yasha and Miroku were talking, she couldn’t hear them. Her stomach twisted, Kagome curled into a ball. Inu Yasha looked back at her. She uncoiled and screamed in pain. He walked over to her. She turned away from him. Him betrayed her, he didn’t care about her. She hated him. Her body tightened. This was it, if this pain got worse she was sure to die. Inu Yasha sat down beside her his arms pulling her up and into him. She sat sweating. She pulled out of his arms and crawled away before getting sick. Blood ran from her mouth. Covering the floor around her. Kagome let the blood flow out of her mouth. She had no strength. Miroku left the room, shutting the door leaving her and Inu Yasha alone. She wanted to rip Inu Yasha’s neck out, make him die. His arms pulled her back. She didn’t struggle. He pulled her coat off and let his hands hold her fragile body. She was burning up and the pain was overwhelming. Kagome’s sight slowly came back. Her eyes felt like they were trying to pop out of her head. Kagome’s head pounded with the same pain as her body. She pushed away from Inu Yasha again and let the blood flow from her mouth. The blood covered the floor, not leaving any place clean. Miroku returned with Koga following. The men talked but all Kagome could do was watch. Her ears were lost, no sound no noise, she heard nothing.
Koga came over to her and lifted up her head. He was smiling! She despised him. He probably had the idea to do this. He stood up leaving her with Inu Yasha still. A surge of pain erupted and she screamed. Inu Yasha squeezed her, Koga and Miroku looked at her. They looked concerned. She wanted to kill them, wipe the smiles off their faces. Inu Yasha turned Kagome around so she was in his lap sideways. He pulled her into him and she let her neck rest on his chest. She closed her eyes and rested ignoring the pain and letting him overwhelm her. She hated him but now she loved him. Koga left with a nod of his head toward Inu Yasha. Miroku exited the room and shut the door.
Inu Yasha unzipped her corset. Her chest was exposed. He bent down, pulling her closer, his teeth grew. He bit quickly into her shoulder. Kagome uttered a cry of pain. Inu Yasha bit down harder. Kagome cried in pain. Inu Yasha pulled out for her. Blood oozed from the wound. He looked at her face. Her eyes were open but her eyes were no longer the soft kind, deadly brown, they were now a cold, lost deep black. She started breathing in shallow breaths. This was the first time she had breathed in over 90 years. Her wound healed leaving a small scar. He quickly zipped her corset back up. Miroku knocked and entered carrying a bag of blood and a bird. Inu Yasha grabbed the blood and held it up the Kagome’s lips. She rejected it at first not trusting him but hunger overwhelmed the reject. She drank. The milk of death ran though her body. Her chest rose from Inu Yasha’s arm, power and energy flooded her. When she was finished with the blood, Inu Yasha offered her the bird. He pulled off the skin exposing the mussel and the meat. She looked at him. He held at to her mouth. She turned away. Inu Yasha tried again but she rejected it. He took a bite of the meat. Kagome watch, Inu Yasha offered again. She moved towards the meat, taking a small bit and swallowing. Slowly eating the bird, Inu Yasha looked happy. She finished the bird. Inu Yasha gave the bones and what little meat was left to Miroku. Miroku offered a hand to Kagome but she slapped it a side. Kagome looked back at Inu Yasha. She hesitated but moved up to him anyway. Her lips touched his. She was shocked when he kissed back. She opened her mouth a little more and he followed. They explored each others mouth but stopped. Inu Yasha got up with kagome in his arms. She held on to his neck. Miroku moved aside. And all three of them walked down a hall. Kagome and Inu Yasha took a left and miroku took a right both pair not saying a word. Inu Yasha stopped at a door. Kagome opened it and Inu Yasha walked in. She knew where she was, she was in his room. Inu Yasha walked over to the bed. He sat her down. “Inu Yasha, wait,” He stopped doing what he was and turned to look at her. “Inu Yasha what am I? I feel like a vampire but at the same time I feel like a lycan.” He sighed
“Your both, a hybrid, feared by most.” kagome looked down knowing what she was now. Kagome knew that there was a line of people, that one person was vampire and one was lycan. She knew that the line was still alive but knew only little of it. “You and one other person have the blood line of those how can end this war.” He pulled off his shirt and walked back over to her. He flopped down. “I wish...” he stopped when kagome started to move her hand across his chest. He let out a low growl of pleasure. He wanted to make love to her but he thought it to soon. He took kagome by surprise. He knocked her down on the bed and has now no top of her. Their faces close. He made the first move. Taking her lips in his. Kissing deeply.
Miroku knocked on the door. But when no answer came he pounded on it. “INU YASHA WE HAVE A PROBLEM OPEN UP HURRY!” Miroku yelled.
Inu Yasha pushed off the bed and walked over to the door angry that he and kagome were being interrupted. He pulled the door open and Miroku pushed his way in. Shuting the door with a loud bang he looked back a Miroku. “Well spill.” Inu Yasha yelled at Miroku
“We have a raid. Vampires were seen 5 minutes ago in the far tunnels.” Miroku said quickly. “We have a war down here. Front lines are out and second lines are moving out. We need you and her ready, Koga wants he with blue fire in full form.” Inu Yasha looked bak at kagome who was confused.
“But its to soon I wont let her go into battle.” Inu Yasha said protectively.
“Inu Yasha let me go. Neither side can hurt me if im a hybrid, vampire and lycan bullets wont do anything. Ill be careful. I promise.” Miroku tossed her, her coat. She slipped it on and walked over to them. “All I need is guns and ammo.” She cracked her neck. Miroku pulled out to guns like to ones she had. She popped the magazine. Inside was bullets full of neon light. She popped it back in. And started out the door with both men behind her. She heard shots in the background. Walking into the room full of lycans all with armor and guns. She let out a long sigh. Inu Yasha wrapped his arms around her. “I must do this.” She walked forward. Shaking her head she let her self be overcome with power. She looked down at her body it was blue and her hands now had sharp claws. She stared ahead. Letting the power flow back into hiding. She returned to normal. Many lycans were staring at her, but Kagome paid no attention. The shooting was getting closer. Light could be faintly seen. Sango walked around a corner from behind Kagome. Walking up to her friend she looked ahead. “Looks bad don’t it Sango.” Sango nodded. Forms could now be seen walking down the tunnel. Two groups of lycans ran and lined up in front of the entrance. “Inu Yasha please go get me some daggers. I’ll be needing them.” Inu Yasha ran off. And came back moments later with five daggers in hand. He handed them to kagome who threw them I to the darkness. A scream came from the tunnel. “Sango looks like Bonkotsu is awake. He has his old group with him.” Sango looked at Kagome. Inu Yasha looked at the tunnel. Miroku ran into a side tunnel and disappeared. He came back following Koga.
“Spill hybrid.” He ordered.
“Bonkotsu is advancing towards us as I speak, and speak of hell its self.” kagome said as Bonkotsu’s form erupted from the dark. Inu Yasha looking a head. “Koga do you want to win this war?” He nodded “Then go hide and hurry he hasn’t seen you. Take half of these men, Inu Yasha. Miroku, Sango I order you to go.” Koga took the back line and started running towards the back. Inu Yasha, and Sango stayed. “I said GO!” Kagome growled.
“Never” Inu Yasha and Sango said at the same time.
“Please go, I don’t want to lose you, please go.” She said crying.
Sango turned and ran to catch up with the others. Inu Yasha kissed Kagome lightly on the neck and ran off. “Be careful my queen.” He shouted.
She laughed. Walking up to the line. Bonkotsu was at least two-hundred feet away. He stopped at the sight of Kagome. “Traitor. You shall die!”
“Your wrong, liar, it’s not I who will die, for I am already dead, I have died more than once. These brothers and sisters of mine know what the future is going to be.” She motioned to the line in front of her.
“DAMMIT MOVE KAGOME!” Naraku yelled from behind Bonkotsu.
“NEVER. By the way I am no longer your queen.” She yelled back
“Kagome please I love you.” he begged
“Well I don’t love you I love a lycan and he loves me back.” She yelled nodding towards a lycan in front of her. A sudden explosion of shots rang out. Five vampires fell to the ground but Bonkotsu and Naraku were left standing. “My place is here and it always has been, they don’t lie.” Bonkotsu’s face twisted with anger. “I found out Bonkotsu, lycans never killed my family you did.”
“Well you were all was the one to be nosy weren’t you. Took you long enough though. Sad thing is you don’t know who you are.” He started laughing
“What makes you think I don’t?” He stopped laughing.
“How?”
“Lets say a friend helped me out, now let this war end.” Shots started flying and Kagome transformed and changed Bonkotsu. The war was now at full speed. Kagome leading it all.
Bonkotsu looked at Kagome. He was unsure of what to do. She had found out that she was part of the line that could be both lycan and vampire. She made him sick but at the same time she was...beautiful. She ran closer and closer. She stoped a foot from his face, he reached down to grab his sword but she caught he hand. "You lying bitch. I have died twice and now I finaly have the power to kick you ass back to hell where it belongs." She hissed in his face. He didn't flinch but ran cold in his veins. Kagome looked deep in his eyes. Naraku stared at the two but decided to stay out of it. He knew that Kagome didn't love him but he still loved her, he was torn between her and his loyalty to the coven.
Kagome twisted Bonkotsu's hand letting him howl in pain. She pushed hard, letting him fly back into the darkness. She turned to Naraku, "I'm sorry that i can't love you and you deserve better than what i can give you, but i will not let you walk into my home and start killing my family." Kagome grabed him by the neck and threw him up against the wall. Bonkotsu charged out of the darkness and barrled into Kagome. She let go of Naraku and fell to the ground. Bonkotsu lay on top of her. His sword at her neck and her claws at his heart. Shots rang out again. Bonkotsu fell back as a bullet drove deep into his shoulder. Kagome jumped up off the floor and placed her heel on his throut he tryed to push it off but she get pushed harder. "My life with you and the others is over I want nothing to do with you. Now get out of my sight." She growled. Kagome lifted her foot and started to walk away.
"Bang" a single shot rang out. Kagome looked down and a small drop of blood flowed from a gap in her stomach. She turned. Bonkotsu held a gun high.
"Guns arn't my thing but your to annoying to deal with right now." She growled and Bonkotsu's words. She turned and howled a low deadly cry. Koga and the others that had left earlyer came charging out and shots rang out. naraku fell to the floor and didn't move. Bonkotsu let out a evil laugh. "Kagome, Kagome, Kagome. Your pathitic bullets will not harm me.
"Maybe not but one thing will." She quickly drew a dagger from its hiding place at her side. Throwing it as quickly as she drew it. Bonkotsu looked down at the dagger. Not laughing anymore. It was laudged deeply in his heart. Kagome wabbled over to him and grabbed the small knife firmly. "This is for the ones you hurt and the ones who would have been hurt." She pushed hard and pull hard. The dagger came out and Bonkostu fell silently to the floor never to rise again.
Inu Yasha rushed over to Kagome and grabbed her, knocking the wind out of her. She howled in pain as his hand touched the bullet wound. She looked back at him and smiled weakly. He picked Kagome up and brought her back to the center of the clearing. Koga, Miroku, and Sango stood around as Inu Yasha placed Kagome on the ground. Koga growled some orders to a pair of lycans and they ran off. "Kagome stay with us. Don't give into the pain. Just hold on a little longer."
"Would you shut up you over grown dog. I'm fine just get this dam bullet out of me so i can heal, its a pain to hold back the power to heal." She sighed
Inu Yasha put two fingures into the wound. Kagome screamed in pain. Quickly pulling his fingers out with the bullet. She sighed and relaxed. Her wound sides streched to reach each other and melted together leaving a small pink dot. She heaved a sigh. "wish you people would stop worring about me its not like im a baby. God." Inu Yasha pulled her into his arms and laughed. Looking back at him and fercly kissing his lips. Sango, Miroku, and Koga looked at each other mouthing words to each other than nodding a sharp yes.
Koga gruted to get the two on the grounds attention. "So sorry to interupt, but Kagome can I talk to you and Inu Yasha, Miroku and Sango would like to talk to you also." Kagome stood up and walked over to Koga. They left walking towards his room.
"What do you want?" Inu Yasha growled.
"We just wanted to get you away from kagome for a minute to ask you a few things." sango said
"Well spill." He growled.
"I know you love Kagome but there is a problem." Miroku sighed. "Kagome is now a hybrid, she needs a mate who is like her."
"So your saying i can't be with her because of what i am?" Inu Yasha growled jumping to full height. "Kagome could care less what i am, and personaly im glad she don't care like other people. I don't care what you say we will be together."
"Inu Yasha there is one way but it is dangerous. And there is no chance you will live." Miroku sighed and started to walk away. Inu Yasha right behind him.
(Kagome)
"So what did you want Koga?" Kagome questioned.
"I want to first thank you for ending this war. it would still be going on if not for you." kagome blushed at his words. "Second, Inu Yasha, i know you love him but you can't be together. You need a mate that is like you. A hybrid." Kagome went from pink to white in seconds. Koga just said she cound't be with the only person she loved.
"So who and i soppose to be with if not him? I mean as far as i know i am the only hybrid." She was now getting mad quickly. "I will be who i want to be with and that will be my choice." She turned and went for the door.
"There is one other hybrid. But he hasn't been turned yet and no ones knows who it is." Koga said grabbing Kagomes arm so she wouldn't leave. "if we can find him than the hybrid race will be safe."
"Is that all you care about? My happyness comes first not a race." She pulled out of his grip. "If you want me i will be in my room, alone." She opened the door and left the room, Koga standing in shock.
(Inu Yasha)
"I don't know Miroku this isn't a good idea. What if someone comes in." Inu Yasha said looking around. "Im not one to worry but this is pushing it way passed the line." Miroku stood in front of Inu Yasha holding a needle full of silver nitrate. They were about to try the hybrid process with Inu Yasha with only a few changes to the process in which they used on Kagome. "This is insain, me and Kagome will just run away and live together, no body but us." Miroku took a step forward and Inu Yasha one back. Sango had lock the door from the outside so no one could come in. "Now we can come up with something better im sure of it."
"Im sorry but it will be done sooner or later. There is one hybrid in the vampire kind and one in the lycan. And you out of many decendents are the last lycan, i believe anyways, koga says its some idiot that just was turned. Now we can do this easy way or hard way. I prefer the easy way but if your difficult then i'll do it the hard way." he steped closer to InuYasha. He raised the needle.
Inu Yasha sighed knowing he was at a loss, he wanted Kagome and would do everything for her but this was insain. Looking around he saw a rope. Grabbing it he tied it around his arm. "Fine, if you insist then kill me, ain't like I have a choice." He looked away as Miroku stuck him with the needle. Inu Yasha howled in pain as his knees hit the floor.
(Kagome)
She flopped down on her bed. Koga is a self-centered, third-rate, unhappy, self-preserved, suck-up, who thinks he knows everything. Kagome thought to herself. A knock at the door interrupted her train of thoughts. "Leave me alone. I wish to be..." She didnt finish her sentance before he person kicked in the door. Sango rushed in, "What the hell, Sango." Kagome didn't move.
"Kagome can I have a quick word with you?" Sango was angry. Kagome looked at her friend.
"Whatever." Kagome rolled over on the stomach, ignoring Sango. Sango came a flopped down beside Kagome.
"I have a problem..."
"You have a problem! That ass of a leader won't let me marry Inu Yasha, the one person i want to spend my life with, besides you that is but you know what i mean."
"I know this. As I was saying though, I have a problem, Miroku asked me to marry him also. And Koga, will not allow it, but im sure that will change, that is if you and Inu Yasha want to take him on and win our freedom." Sango smiled. "Then again you or InuYasha, only one of you will have to fight." Kagome looked crossly at her.
"And how is Inu Yasha soppose to beat Koga they are the same, Koga is older ad wiser, Inu Yasha is younger and more agile."
"Aaahh but that's where you are wrong." Sango grabbed Kagome's hand and pulled her off the bed and down the hall. They entered the weapons room with the small room in the back. Miroku was talking to Inu Yasha. When they saw the girls Miroku waved. Inu Yasha didn't turn around. "Inu Yasha lets be free" Sango called.
"Kagome, lets all live a life free from our kinds" Miroku sang.
Something in Kagome trigured. she felt power flow through her. Clenching her hands into fists she walked over to Inu Yasha. She touched him gently. He turned and looked her in the eyes. "Lets be free." They said together. Walking over to a rack of knives she grabbed two, well designed and light daggers, larger than the ones she used to kill Bonkotsu. Inu Yasha grabbed a gun. Her grabbed a few more weapons while Kagome debated on what ele she wanted to take, or if daggers were all. She decided on to long, light and skinny swords. They fit nicely on her ack crossing in the middle of her back. THe daggers hung on each side of her waist. Inu Yasha had six guns. Three on each side of his waist.
They walked out of the room holding hands and walking with a purpose. Nothing was getting in their way. Sango and Miroku were the last to exit. Each had a weapon, but not as much as Kagome and Inu Yasha.
Entering the clearing they truned and watch everyone push to the sides."Koga come face us!" Kagome and Inu Yasha called.Slowly Koga walked from a hall near the north of the room. He froze when he realized who called him. Going from tan to pale to ghost white, he stared at the two couples. "Let us go free, and promise to leave us alone forever or meet your death by us." Kagome drew the dagger and held them up ready to attack. Inu Yasha lifted two guns bullets flowing to the ground. Miroku and Sango lifting their guns in unison. "What is your choice?"
"My choice is to seperate you all and keep the power in this city to myself." A few of the people around started talking. "Two lycans brought guns to him, but no one move. Slience filled the room. Kago pulled the trigure and bullets flew everwhere.
Kagome raised her arms and made a circle in front of her. A small dome envelopted them. When Koga was done helowwered his gun. The dust cleared. "That's sad Koga, I figured you would at least get a hit on us but I guess I was wrong." Kagome released the dome letting it fall. "One thing Bonkotsu said before i killed him was 'Miko' When I with the vampiresI learned of an old magic. And I remebered also, that the Hybrid line carried most of that old magic after the main lines married and died off. Now do you want to try this again?" Se lifted her hands and the bullets raised into the air. With a swish of her hands the bullets felw off to a corner. Koga looked at kagome in aww.
"I will never let you leave me and marry some one not like who you are." Koga stood proudly.
"Now, now, my lover we don't want to kill him out of fear." Inu Yasha rested his hand on Kagome's shoulder. "But serisoly Koga give up, Kagome and I are the same breed, and Miroku and Sango they don't care." He smiled as Koga dropped the guns he was holding. "Ya, we found out about a hour ago that the other hybrid is none other then me. Now let us go and we won't kill you, say no again and this floor will be covered in your blood."
Kagome raised her arms and made a circle in front of her. A small dome envelopted them. When Koga was done helowwered his gun. The dust cleared. "That's sad Koga, I figured you would at least get a hit on us but I guess I was wrong." Kagome released the dome letting it fall. "One thing Bonkotsu said before i killed him was 'Miko' When I with the vampires I learned of an old magic. And I remebered also, that the Hybrid line carried most of that old magic after the main lines married and died off. Now do you want to try this again?" Se lifted her hands and the bullets raised into the air. With a swish of her hands the bullets felw off to a corner. Koga looked at kagome in aww. "I will never let you leave me and marry some one not like who you are." Koga stood proudly.
"Now, now, my lover we don't want to kill him out of fear." Inu Yasha rested his hand on Kagome's shoulder. "But serisoly Koga give up, Kagome and I are the same breed, and Miroku and Sango they don't care." He smiled as Koga dropped the guns he was holding. "Ya, we found out about a hour ago that the other hybrid is none other then me. Now let us go and we won't kill you, say no again and this floor will be covered in your blood."
Koga dropped to his knees. His head down in defeat. "One vampire, one lycan and two hybrids. How cute. I will never let your power out of my grasp like the fool Naraku did. You are my property." He stood, "You will never leave. You will obay me."
"First, We maybe be powerful but our power you can only dream of. Two, we are not property and we wont OBAY you. Want us then you can have our corpses, because thats all you'll get." Kagome said looking down. "And to think i though you might, just might, be different." She turned her back to him and walked away, Inu Yasha and the others looking at her in awww..
"Kagome.." Inu Yasha said turning towards her.
"No, he made his choice and he'll die, he won't let us be together and nothing will keep me from what i want." She turned, eyes black. "Meet your fate Koga." She turned fully showing her fangs and her claws. "You want to see the power we have? Well let me show you." She clenched her fists and howled. Miko energy flowed to her from around the room. Within a few seconds a large orb of light ingolfed Kagome. Once again she howled, this time with a loud growl at the end. The light started to fade, now showing large wings and a tail. Once the light compleatly dissipered, Kagome stood.in full form. "This is what you die by times by two!" On cue Inu Yasha stepped backward to stand by her.
"Though Im not a miko, I took Kagome's blood. Now that shes in full hybrid form that makes her full demon. Allowing me to change to the king, the devil, to keep my queen safe." He roared and wings grew from his back. His body no longer was the blue of a hybrid, but the red of the devil himself. Kagome and Inu Yasha were exactly alike in form. Tails, horns, armor that covered nessacary parts, weapons now to there fitting, and fangs and claws like any demon.They however were not the same color. Inu Yasha was a deep fire red and Kagome was a dark midnight black. many of the lycans bowed low to the ground. Miroku and Sango walked off to the side to watch.
Koga laughed, "So this is the way i die. Well at least i die great." He started walking over to Kagome and Inu Yasha. Kagome raised her swords. the tip at Koga's throat.
"You die like you are, trash, left to rot. Just like the people you call your followers. A new power is in town, and were taking over." Kagome stepped forward and slashed Koga's throat. He stepped back and held the wound. "Hunny?" She said to Inu Yasha still looking at Koga.
"Yes?""You kill him, feed off him. Drain him, all to the point of the last drop. Well we rule, this is our land now, is it not?" She lowered the blade and turned around. "I'll be watching the sunrise, when your done come join me please." she turned on her heal of her boot and walked into the darkness of the tunnels. Her footsteps padding into the city sounds.
Inu Yasha cracked his knuckles and stepped towards Koga. he placed a hand on the back of his neck and smiled. "I prefer girls, but my wife wouldn't like my old habbits. But for a first meal you'll do fine. He lowered him mouth to the pulse point of Koga's neck. His fangs growing larger and larger. Final he felt the blood rush into his mouth. He bit down, power in his jaws. A chunk of flesh and a mouth full of blood filled his mouth. he pulled away to chew his food. Then went and took a second bite. Koga lay dead in his arms now. Nothing but a corpse.
Once Inu Yasha finished his meal he tossed it aside and watched as hungry lycans scrammbled to look at there old leader. Looking at Miroku and Sango he nodded and walked out calling back to the lycans, "We shall return to claim our place as leaders later."
He found Kagome sitting at an entrance. She looked out at the sun now in the air. "You know i've been a vampire for centuries and i forgot what the most beautiful thing looks like." She continued to stare out. "As a little girl i wished to be able to see the sun again, but as centuries pasted i grew up with the curse of never being able to see it. Everyday when the sun rose i would be shoed into the darkness. Now i can finaly see it and its so preaty. But for some reason i still want something more. I dont know, then again our life has just begon." Kagome turned to look at Inu Yasha. He walked up to her and wrapped him arms safely around her.
"One day well will rule the world Kagome and nothing bad will happen to you. I promise you that." He squeezed her. Kagome placed her head on his chest, his heart beating soft and gental.
"What if I told you i don't want the world. It is fine like it is, our food living their lives. They don't have problems. The vampires and lycan will bow to us because we are hybrids. That is what we are ment to rule. Not the world." She looked up at him.
"The world will know us, things will change, Kaggy, nothing can be hidden forever." Inu Yasha look at kagome longing to take her away from the pain in the world and keep her safe. To keep her to himself. "My little miko, the world is not nice. Now, lets leave, Sango and Miroku will be fine. Lets leave and forget everything.""I wasn't myself in there Inu Yasha." Kagome burried her face in his shirt tears coming down her face. "I was a monster. I told you to kill Koga. He wasn't the monster, the world isn't the monster. Im the monster!My destainy should have been left in the grave. I don't want power i dont want to be the Queen of darkness. But, now, thiss, this is a worse curse than anything." She fell to her knees. The water and dirt clinging to her jeans. Her hair falling to cover her face. Tears dripping down her chin into the dirt. "Why us Inu Yasha? Why us? Why does this always happen?"
Inu Yasha bent down and pulled Kagome up. She held on head burried in his neck, tears still falling. "Shushhhhh...it will all end. We will be free, Miroku and Sango can have the thrones to the Kingdoms while we are gone. We can go to Alaska or to Europe. Somewhere away from here." He picked her up like a bride, her arms still around him, her neck on his shoulder. "Come now my little miko, lets go get ready for our trip."
"But what will i wear?" She whispered. Kagome never cared what people thought of her. Her clothes could be warn and tatured fome battles, and she would just wash them and wear them again. Most of her coats and corsets were shreaded. Her boots had holes from bullets. Still she would wear them to stand out. When a party was planed and a dress picked out for her she would not wear it. Frills and lace wasn't her thing, but she still ask Inu Yasha.
"Your fine the way you are my butterfly. Beautiful and original." He whispered back. After all it was one reason why he loved her. He hated lace and bows. There was no point to them. But when he trapped Kagome in the subways, and she got dirty and her clothes torn, he was surprized she didn't notice. It was in fact, her black styal that lured him to her. Red was his color, his favorite, but red and black are the colors of death. When Kagome showed up in the clearing with only a new coat, he was shocked. Any girl who was a fashion person whold have changed into more slutty clothes, in high hopes of getting layed by Koga and by hoping of getting on his good side and not dieing.
"Inu Yasha." She whispered back when they were in the darkness. The light far ahead and behind them.
"Humm?" "Ummm...you know when i dissapered the other night, and no one knew where i went."
"yea, you scard me, but anyway, what about it?" He continued to walk. A light far in the distance growing with each step.
"Well, i was...umm...oh how can i say this...i went out.
"I figured that, but tell me, please. Just say it straight, surely it aint that bad."
"Well, i went to the store and got a test."
"What kind of test?" He stoped and looked at Kagome her figure only outlined in his arms.
"Well...you see..."
"Kagome stop teasing me, just tell me, please." He whined.
"Im pregnate." She tightned in his grip waiting for him to yell at her or something.
"WHAT?" he yelled looking at her face outline.
"Oh I know you'd say that." She put her head on his chest, his heart racing.
"No Kagome, its not a what you think, im so happy. We're going to have a baby. Thats great." He spun aroung holding Kagome tight. "We're going to have a family." He stoped spinning and looked down at Kagome. He could she the outline of he head pushing against his chest. He flopped down on the ground, getting a surprized scream from Kagome. he placed her in his lap and pushed back her hair. "Kagome, thats great news, its not bad. I love you, we're together, im not leaving you. Ever." He lowered his head to hers and looked into her eyes.
"Inu Yasha im so scard though." She held on tightly to him. She could feel his breath on her face. His arms around her, the warmth, the sercurity. He body shaking about to cry again.
"Kagome don't cry, nothings going to happen, nothings wrong." He pulled her closer. "Lets go get our bikes and go somewhere far from here." He went to lift her off the ground, but stopped as two light grew. The sound filled his ears but he was busy with Kagome he hadn't really payed attention.
Miroku and Sango pulled up beside Inu Yasha. "Come on we'll give a lift back to the den so you can grab your bikes." Inu Yasha gently picked up Kagome and set him on Sangos's bike. Then climbed on Miroku's bike and rode off back to the clearing.
All lycans were gone. Everything was deserted. Kagome slid off Sango's bike. She wabbled and fell. Inu Yasha quickly jumped to her side and grabbed her before she hit the dirt. "Come on Kaggy, Your hungry, tired, lets go lay down, we can wait to leave." She hung limply in his arms as they made their way to his room. The black cement walls were covered with spray paint and street signs. His bed was a king size but lay in the corner on the floor. A canvas like sheet covered the bed, underneth were soft sheets of a unknown fabric. Folding down the sheetes, Inu Yasha lay Kagome down. She moaned alittle then curled up. He couldn't tell if she was asleep or in pain. Turning to Miroku and Sango he asked the to fetch some food for her and to pack up if they were coming. They both nodded and sepperated.
Inu Yasha lay down beside Kagome stroking her hair. She moved towards him. He proped up on his arm and looked over at her face. Her eyes were glazed and foggy. Her face pale as snow, worse than a vampires. Blood trickled donw her lip where it was clear she had bit her slef. It took all of Inu Yasha's control to keep from reaching down and drinking her blood. But in the end he came to an agreement with himself, a little is never enough.
Miroku returned with two animals. Inuyasha pulled Kagome up as he placed the food in front of her. She bit it slowly, the meat tearing from the bones leaving them clean.
When she was done he eyes and skin returned to normal and she fell asleep. Miroku left them. Inu Yasha eating his snack, he tossed it aside and wiped the blood from his mouth. Kagome lay motionless, almost dead looking, as Inu Yasha covered them up and pulled her into him. Her hair smelled of dirt and roses. Slowly and gently he pulled Kagome's hair away from her face, she made no motion or attempt at trying. "Kagome, you made me soft. Now our lives have begun in a world of the unknown. A child on the way and two kingdoms to control. Now I see why you worry." He whispered moving his hand around her waist to rest on her stomach. Then he leaned over, kissed Kagome's neck and fell asleep.
The night had passed quickly. Inu Yasha woke to see Kagome looking at him. Her brown eyes soft and deep. He smiled and growled pulling her close. She let out a giggle and let her body be pulled into his. She was back to normal, he color no longer so pale. Her eyes not so dull. Inu Yasha smiled as Kagome touched his nose with hers. He smiled, showing his fangs a little, then he fiercely kissed her. She tightened in his grip, he breathed deeply. Kagome closed her eyes and relaxed, kissing back just as fierce. Each breathing deeply. Time slowed for them, seconds seemed like minuets, minuets like hours.
Inu Yasha wrapped his arms around kagome and pulled her on top of him. He gently moved his hands up to her face. Her skin smooth under his rough touch. Kagome stroked hes hair. minuets of kissing passed, but it can to an end.
"Kagome, we're free. Lets leave. Dissappear into the world." Inu Yasha said hugging her tightly. She layed her head on his chest. His heart beating slowly.
"Inu Yasha," She let out a sigh. He worried now, thinking she would say something to make them stay here. "I want to leave, where shall we go?"
He gasp, this wasn't what he was preparded for. "I dont care. Someplace romantic, cuz im sure you'll say yes."
kagome sat up, sitting on his torso. Her tattered clothes showing more skin. "Yes to what."
Inu Yasha moved a hand up and down tracing the skin showing throught her clothes. "To my question."
"what question?" Kagome said not thinking about it.
"Will you marry me?"
Kagome put a hand to her mouth. They had talked about it but she thought it would be a while before he actually asked. "Yes. Of course!" It was an easy answer to such a big question.
Inu Yasha rolled over, Kagome now laying on the bed with him hovering over her. He quickly looked at her lips, knowing she would lick them. When she did, he kissed her. Kagome knew it was coming but it still shocked her. They layed there kissing pashionatly.
Inu Yasha reached out and grabbed Kagomes wrists and pulled them up above her head. He positioned himself on her waist. Kagome fell silant not knowing what he was doing.
Inu Yasah held Kagomes wrists with one hands and slowly reached into his pants pocket. He leaned forward and slipped something on her finger. He then he stood up. Kagome brought her hands forwards. I small gold band, was gently placed on her finger. Small diamonds were inlayed on the band. It wasn't big and fancy but just right. "Inu Yasha its perfect." She grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. "When'd you get it?"
"When Miroku got his for Sango." He winked at her and smiled. "But dont tell him i told you, his not sure when hes going to do it yet."
"Well if were telling secerts like that then don't tell Sango i told you shes also pregnate." She smiled. Inu Yasha laughted.
"So where's the wedding? And when is it?" He asked grabbing her hand.
"Our vacation spot, as soon as possable." Kagome said. Inu Yasha nodded and pulled her out of his room. They walked together down the halls. Halfway throught a hall they heard a scream. Kagome and Inu Yasha looked at each other then took off running towards the scream.
Sango and Miroku walked out of a room. Inu Yasha and Kagome ran up to them. "Hi guys, whats up." Inu Yasha asked. Forgetting about the scream.
Sango looked at Kagome and held up the right hand. Kagome followed showing her right hand also. They laughed and admired each others rings. Together they squeeled again and looked at their soon to be husbands. "Inu Yasha?"
"Huh?"
"Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" Kagome asked looked at him with puppy eyes.
"How do you expect me to say no to those? Ya, i guess though, Where do you want to go?"
Kagome looked at Sango before responding, "The mansion."
Miroku and Inu Yasha gulped before looking at Kagome, "Wh...why there?" They asked.
Now it was Sango's turn to talk, "because Kagome is the clan leader, she has to check up on things. Appoint someone to watch over everything, and kill the last to lords." Kagome looked down.
"Don't remind me about them please, i doubt im any match for them yet."
Inu Yasha 'feh'ed, "You arn't weak Kagome. Besides i'll help you."
"NO. I have to prove im their leader, i betrayed them coming here as it is. I've been gone 2 monthes and killed Naraku along with Bonkotsu. The last thing i want is for the rest of the vampires to thing i need someone to fight for me. If anyone fights it will be me and Sango. I was next in line after Bonkotsu. Since he is dead its my turn to make a difference. Sango knows what i need to do." Kagome's eyes burned with fire when she spoke. Staring out into space. Inu yasha and Miroku shivered. "There is a few hours till dark, thats when we leave, till then suit up Sango, it will be a long night." She walked off, "Oh, and Inu Yasha dont bother trying to get a party to come with us, cause they wont make it throught the gates." She called back.
"Looks like you got your hands full Inu Yasha." Miroku said. Sango went back into the room and returned.
"I'm getting some armor if you need me you know where to get me." She said before walking down the hall.
"So do you Miroku, so do you." Inu Yasha replied before leaving to find Kagome.
It didnt talk long to find Kagome, she stood in front of a tunnel exit staring out at the city. Arms crossed and serious. Her armor and coat were new and dark compaired to the bright colors of the sunset. The leather corset and pants showed off her figure, while the coat created a 'bad girl' feeling, She seemed deep in thought. Inu Yasha walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her, laying his head on her shoulder. To him, it was like the fist time he saw her in the train station.
Flashback
She squirmed under him, she just wouldnt give up. Long black hair shaped her face while brown eyes made her suttle. Beautiful. He stared down at her desideing to kill her or let her go till another time. Finaly she stopped and looked up at him and into his eyes. He's claws continued to scratch at her throat. The girls partner screamed at her but no one seemed to notice. Minutes passed and finaly he made a desision. Nodding to Miroku he flipped the girl over and held her wrists. She didnt bother struggeling.End of flashback
Sighing alittle, he tightened his hold on her. Kagome moved he hands up to his arms and rocked to the music of the city. The sun set alittle lower till it finaly dissappered. Kagome let out a sigh and turned in his grip. Inu Yasha smelt salt and looked down to see that she was crying.
"We dont have to do this Kagome." Inu Yasah whispered.
"Your right we don't." With that she left his arms and walked into the darkness of the tunnels. "But I do." The darkness called back.
He let out a sigh before running to catch up.
Sango waited in the clearing with Miroku. She had the same armor as Kagome but it was more tattered. Kagome steped out of the darkness, Inu Yasha holding her hand. Kagome nodded before loading the bike that was offered to her. Inu Yasha loaded his bike and lowered his helmet over his head. Sango and Miroku followed. They looked over at Kagome who only held it in front of her. She handed it back to the lycan beside her, shaking her head. Taking a breath Kagome reved the motercycle and charged out of the clearing back into the darkness. Sango inches behind her. Miroku and Inu Yasha picking up the back. Once they cleared the tunnel Inu Yasah and Miroku moved to the sides next to their loves. Kagome looked over at InuYasha and smiled. He smiled back but realized she wouldnt see. Kagome moved down into a ditch to avoid a beam that held up the bridge above them. Ahead were a group of teenagers getting ready to race. A few looedup at see them but it was to late the cars were off. Kagome raced ahead not even slowing down. Inu Yasha looked at her. The cars raced closer. A driver was lined up for Kagome. Inu Yasha swirved to the side letting the lead car fly by. He looked over watching Kagome. Her heair flying behind her mixing with the coat, she was a black angel to him. The car was feet from her. She reved again and jumped. The bike flying over the hood of the car and up the windsheild. She gained air after clearing the car. Inu Yasha looked back at the road to make sure he wouldn't crash before looking back at Kagome. Her body raised into the air. Arms holding her above the handelbars. She stayed up a bit longer before falling back into the seat just as the back tire contacted with the pavement. She raced on.
Pulling into the long driveway to the mansion, Inu Yasha flipped his visior and pulled up next to Kagome. "Show off." Kagome just shrugged
Kagome slowly pulled up next to a box in front of the main gate. She poked a button and a voice called out. "Leave us traitor. Before Naraku kills you."
Kagome threw he head back and laughed. "Naraku is dead and so is Bonkotsu. Surely you know i am now your leader. Now open the gates for your leader and her guests."
"Yes ma'am." The voice called.
The gates creaked open and Kagome moved in, Sango, Miroku, and Inu Yasha close behind her. Two dogs rushed out of the bushes along with a tiger. Sango stopped and motioned to the tiger. It slowly walked over and snifed before sitting by her side. Sango reached out and patted its head before slowly moving on.
Once at the front door they got off the motercycles. Kagome walked over to Sango who had removed her helmet and was hugging the tiger. Kagome looked back at Inu Yasha and Miroku, "this is Kirara. Sango's baby. We found it in an abandoned zoo. Its mother dead. Sango and I raised it from a pup. Sango just shows she loves it more than i do." After petting Kirara she slowly accended the stairs to the doors. Sighing and looking behind her she received smiles from her friends. Grabbing both door handels she pushed the doors open for a double door entrance.
Vampires lounged around holding crystal glasses of blood. They all looked up. After a moment they stood up and bowed low. "I see we are a bit lazy." Kagome mocked. A young boy rushed forward.
"No my lady, we have been waiting your return, or the return of a leader." He said.
Kagome laughed. "What a lie. I return here to appoint a leader and get a threat, then walk in to find a bunch of lazy losers."
The boy flinched. "Im sorry my lady."
"Stop lieing or you won't live long. Now where is Ayame and Rin?"
"I believe they are in the kitchen or upstairs." The boy said.
"They go find then and tell thenm their presents is wanted." The boy didnt move. "NOW HOJO." He ran this time. Kagoem turned to look at Sango. "I come back to this. HAH"
Sango smiled, "We were always the ones who did the most around her." She said loud enought for everyone in the room to hear.
"True, true."
Inu Yasha grabbed Kagome's hand and squeezed. she looked at him and saw fear dancing in his eyes. She pulled him to her and kissed him. He closed his eyes and relazed. Someone growled behind her. Kagome reached inside her coat and pulled out a gun. Closing her eyes she deepened the kiss, Inu Yasha pulled her closer. The person growled again. Kagome held the gun up as a warning. They continued to growl, and she fired. "You missed haha." The voice called. "Your a traitor, if not for you being our leader we would kill you." Kagome growled but kept kissing Inu Yasha. "We cant kill you but we can kill your friend, she's as much a traitor as you are." Kagome raised the gun again and fired. She finaly broke this kiss and looked at her victom. He lay on the ground holding his stomach. Kagome walked over to him and leaned down to look at him.
"Touch Sango or the lycans and you'll be dead before the sound dies down." She stood up and looked around. "That goes for all of you." Many bowed again.
Two girls walked in and coughed to catch Kagome's attention. Kagome looked up. "Hello my lady, what can we go for you?"
"I need Ayame to tell Kagura to make dinner for us. Tell her we have 3 lycans and a vampire eating. Rin go prepare Sango's and my room for two other guests. And have Yura stock our closet." The two bowed before running to do what she had told them. "What else have I forgotten to do, Sango?"
"The lords?" Sango said.
Kagome sighed and flopped down in a recliner. "Yes, after dinner though. I thought there was something else."
"Not that I know of Kags."
Kagome sighed again. "I know there was something else." Kagome turned sideways in the chair and leaned over the arm so she was upside down. "Umm..." She closed her eyes, "I remember now." She flipped off the chair. "Sango, Inu Yasha, Miroku follow me." Kagome raced upstairs and down the hall. Her friends following farther behind. She flung open a door and ran in. Inu Yasha ran in behind her only to stop and have Sango and Miroku ram in to him. KAgome walked around the room looking at the jewals in cases. "We need to have a party." She said. "Its my brithday coming up and my cornation." We can invite the other vampire clans and the lycan clans. Since this is the major clan if i strike a truse with Inu Yasha we have peace, the other clans who answer to this clan, which is all, will have peace with lycan the war will be over." Sango and miroku clapped at her idea. Inu Yasha smiled.
"My little Kagome is very smart." He walked over and held her waist.
"After the peace thing we can announce our marriages and make it final my binding the two clans. And since you and I are hybrids and leaders they can say no." She smiled and kissed him.
"Very smart my dear Kagome, very smart." Miroku said from the door.
"I thought so too, thats what i was thinking about when I left."
"Its setteled then, but when should this all happen?" Sango agreed
"Whats today?" Kagome asked
"Saturday, the 29th I believe." Inu Yasha said.
"Umm...how about next saturday? that gives us time to plan and prepare."
"Sounds great." Sango and Inu Yasha said
"I agree." Miroku added
"Then its setteled, Saturday we have a party for peace and for me."
"Lady Kagome?" A smaller boy asked from the doorway behind Miroku.
"Uhhh? who asks?" Kagome replied as Miroku stepped out of the way. "SHIPPO!"
"MAMA!"
"Mama?" Inu Yasha asked as Kagome bent down and hugged the young boy.
"Inu Yasha meet Shippo, Shippo this is Inu Yasha your soon to be step-father."
"But mama, you said we were fine on our own, that you Sango, Kirara and I was all each other needed."
"Your right Shippo, but Inu Yasha and I love each other. You are still my one and only son untill our brother or sister is born. Besides when I said that i meant it towards Naraku and Hojo, you know that. And I don't care about power like that did. So what's my little boy been up to?"
Shippo smiled, "Been causing lots of trouble for the clan for kicking you out, Bonkotsu said he was going to kill you, then he naver came back. Is it true your a traten?" He asked.
Kagome started to cry. "Traitor you mean. Ya it is, mama fell in love with a lycan and died again."
Shippo wipped the tears from Kagome's eyes, "I'm sorry i made you cry."
"No its fine. Now I believe we need to tell Inu Yasha and Miroku about you, dont you think?" She smiled and blew in his ear making him giggle.
"That would be nice, since we all are confused as hell, but Sango seems to know whats going on." Inu Yasha said his eyebrow raised.
"Shippo is my son, I found him in an alley while on a hunt. He was starving and half dead. I fed him and raised him for a year. Naraku found out and threatened to kill Shippo. So one day I took him and turned him. That was about 30 years ago. Shippo adopted me and I adopted him. He is the closest thing i had other than Sango. When I left, Shippo was training with a girl I found abandoned. Shippo took to the girl and she started to like him. So I turned her and that added one more to our little family. I never got to say good-bye to them." She started to cry again and Inu Yasha knel down to take his turn and wipe away the tears. She looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks." She stood up. "Sango please go tell Kagura we will be having two more join us at dinner." Sango walked out. "Shippo go find Suijin. Tell her i'm back."
Shippo looked down. "Mama, Suijin has been in the hospital since you left."
"What! Why?" Kagome looked startled
"She refuses to eat." He moved his fot side to side and continued to look down.
"Take me to her. Please, someone is going to pay tonight for this." Kagome growled making everyone in the room jump.
(Ok should I stop? Its a cliffhanger...But I haven't up dated in a while so...I'll go on alittle more. P.S Sorry for spelling, im doing this in word pad cuz my writting program got deleated. So ya..anyways on with the story.)
Shippo ran down the hall to the hospital side of the house. Kagome burst through the door making two nurses jump. They looked at her before growling and showing their fangs. Kagome growled back, her eyes slitting and turning amber, both nurses backed off. Shippo led the way to a bed in the corner. A young girl about 10 lay still and pale. Humans would think her dead but the two scars on her neck ment she was a vampire and still alive. Kagome bent closer and moved the childs bangs from her eyes. "Nurses i want two bags of blood and the head nurse. NOW." Both ran out of the room. Kagome turned to the child, "I'm so sorry Suijin. I should have thought twice before leaving. But good news, mama's home now, and she brought a friend who's going to take good care of us." Kagome bent down and held Suijin's hand. "I need you to eat a little, enough to make it to dinner then you can eat all you want, you can show me how much you've grown and let me watch you can Shippo battle. Suijin, open your eyes for me please." Kagome whispered. The little girl's eyes fluttered open.
"Mama?"
"Yes baby, its me." Kagome let a tear fall. Both nurses ran in carring a bag of blood each, they handed it to Kagome and rushed into another room. Kagome flexed her hand and swiped a slit in the bag. Holding it to the girl she whispered agin, "Drink my child." Suijin did as asked and drank. Once the first bag was gone Kagome handed the second to the girl and alowed her to fend for herself. Kagome turned to Inu Yasha, these are my children, by blood and love. I dont ask you love them just accknolage them." Inu Yasha smiled and ruffled Shippo's hair before walking over to Suijin.
"Kagome, these are no longer your children." He said flatly, both kids growled a warning. "They are our children." Suijin's eyes sparkled and Shippo smiled. Kagome laughed as Inu Yasha was tackeled to the bed in affection.
"I see how it is, i see im no longer loved." Kagome faced a sniff and wiped away an invisable tear.
Kagome yiped as Inu Yasha grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the bed beside him, nodding to both kids. Kagome was pinned before she had time to do anything. Both kids started tickeling her as she squirmed under InuYasha. Kagome laughed, but after so long she started trying to say something. each time more desprate. "Can't...breath.."She laughed out. Inu Yasha held up his hands, both kids stopped at the guesture. Kagome layed ther sucking in all the air she could at once.
"Mama? Why is you chest raising and heart beating? It never did before." Suijin asked.
"Ya Mama, i noticed that to." Shippo added.
"Because your Mama, isn't dead no more." Miroku interupted from the door. Everyone looked at him. Both kids looked confused, "Think of it like this...your Mama is sill like you but part enemy." He looked at then leaning against the door, arms crossed. "Mama is what they call a hybrid. She is part vampire part lycan." Both kids eyes widened.
"Mama is evil?" They asked. "No Mama isn't evil. She loves us. Even if she is a stupid, ugly dog."
"Jeez, love you two kids." Inu Yasha and Kagome said. Shippo and Suijin hugged both parents.
"We dont care what you are. We only want you to love us. Kagome, Mama, you won't leave us again right?" Suijin asked looking down at Kagome. Tears sparkled in Kagome's eyes.
Finaly thay ran down the side of her face. "My kids grew up and i never got to watch." She sat up and held on to Inu Yasha crying into his shirt. Shippo patted her back and Suijin smoothed Kagome's ruffeled hair. Kagome sniffed again. "I have to think. We won't ever leave you, I promise. Inu Yasha let me up." Kagome looked down hiding her face. Inu Yasha stood up and helped Kagome up as well. "Come get me when dinner's ready. I'll be in my training arena." She walked out into the hall and to her room. Finaly there she pushed the dresser to the side to reveal a stair case leading down. (A/N: Hidden places in a house, i wish i had something like that, I wonder...where's a spoon? If i start here...maps out room...) Taking eash step slowly, Kagome reached the bottom. Sighing, she whisled and lights over head fluttered on. Before her stood a metal pole and and open arena. In the very back were staues used for gun target practice. Looking up she heard the sounds of other people in the clan arena. She was the only one with a private arena. "Never delt with that nurse." Kagome said out loud to no one.
Kagome clapped twice and black lights replaced the bright white lights. Walls raised out of the floor covered in roots and dirt. KAgome inhaled deeply taking in the smell. She let it out slowly. Grabbing the sword on the hip she charged forward into the mysterious maze. Targets shot lazers and blank bullets everywhere, Kagome just hit them avoiding each oppstical with ease.
Inu Yasha sat looking at the door after Kagome had left. "Shippo? Suijin?"
"Ya?" They answered.
"Show me to the arena. He are about to join Kagome."
"But, ummm...who are you.?" Suijin asked.
"Inu Yasha, call me what ever."
"Ok Inu, the think is no one knows where it is. Only one person does and she wont say." Suijin replied. Inu Yasha just shook his head at the name she called him.
"Shippo? Who knows where it is?" Inu Yasha asked
"Aunty Sango."
"Should have figured, well it has to be close to her. Where did Kagome spend most of her time?" He pressed.
"Out hunting, patroling, or in her room." Shippo responded.
"Ok, where is her room?"
"Follow us Inu." Suijin giggled as she pulled Inu Yasah out the door. Miroku had left to find Sango and was probaly now lost. "Inu?"
"Ya?" Inu Yasha walked untill they stopped in front of a door.
"Are you our daddy?" Suijin opened the door at reveal a large room with two beds and two sofas. The room was black and red. Not very special but it showed who the ocupants were; Kagome and Sango.
"Depends, do you want me to be?" Inu Yasha looked around. Nothing seemed out of place, all in perfect order. He sniffed the air to find any smell of Kagome, the newest one only led to the dresser but she could have just got a change of clothes, na, there was on trail leading away from it.
"It would be nice to have a daddy, it seems like Mama really likes you." Suijin looked at Inu Yasha as he walked over to the dresser and poked at it before pushing it. It slid as if on wheels revealing a staircase.
"So I take it thats a yes." He said stepping down into the dark. Suijin and Shippo nodded. "Ok well lets go, we'll tell mom."
Kagome stood looking around, it was too quiet, she clapped 3 times and the music blared, a pounding beat that shook the dirt on the walls off. Kagome smiled and contiuned on. The exit was coming up. She ran on, her feet keeping rythem with the music above. Bursting out into open space Kagome dodged a robot that attacked. The sword dropped as she croutched low to the ground. Growling, Kagome charged it in hybrid form. It took seconds beofre the robot lay in a pile of metal. She turned as Inu Yasha walked out of the stairs and into the arena. Shippo and Suijin behind him. They looked around, "Inu Yasha! Don't let them see me!" She yelled over the music, before diving back into the maze. Inu Yasha looked back at the kids before pushing them a little ways up the stairs and motioning for them to stay. He rushed over to where kagome's scent was strongest. She sat against a wall breathing hard in hybrid form. He smiled and shook his head. Kagome sat there as she returned to normal. Clapping three times the music stopped, "I can't believe you followed me and brought them along. I don't want them to see me yet, i'm sure they are still shocked about me being part lycan. And..having you around." She continued to breath hard.
"Well, we come to an agree ment. They accept me as their father and i accept them as my squirts."
"HEY!" Two voices shouted.
"STOP BEING NOSY, YOU HAVE TO GO TO BED SOMETIME!" Inu Yasha yelled back. "Come on, im sure dinner is ready now." He lifted her up and kissed her for a moment before pulling her out. They walked over to the kids and picked each up, Inu Yasha grabbed Shippo and Kagome grabbed Suijin. Inu Yasha slung Shippo over his shoulder and raced up the stairs. Kagome allowed Suijin to climb on her back before following. Together they raced out into the hallway.
"DINNER" Sango called frome the dinning room when she saw Kagome in the lead. Inu yasha rushed by her when Sango called.
The four burst into the dinning room. Candles lit the room with a soft glow. The curtains were open exposing a quarter moon. The table was long, set for 50 people. Inu Yasha flipped Shippo off his shoulder. Kagome let Suijin slid off her back. Both kids ran to the table and sat down.
"Come on mama, were hungry." They cried looking back.
Kagome smiled a walked to the head of the table where two chairs were side by side. Sango and Miroku can from the kitchen and seated themselves across from the kids. Inu Yasha took the seat next to Kagome holding her hand.
"Excuse me ma'am? Are you ready?" Kagura asked quietly from the doors hidding the room behind her.
"Kagura, you are one of my friends just cause im leader it dont mean you have to be formal." Kagome called. She turned and gave Kagura a smaile and nodded.
Kagura brought out stakes and gobblets of blood. Setting them on the table she went to her friend and hugged her tightly. "God its so good to have you back. It's a mess here since Naraku and Bonkotosu never came back." Kagura pulled away and returned to the kitchen.
Kagome looked down at the plate. InuYasha squeezed her hand and let out a sigh. "God did i screw up." She whispered.
"Kag, we can fix it, we are the leaders of the unknown. Are we not?"
"Ya your right, but i just feel so bad!" Her head fell to his shoulder. "Lets eat then we can talk." She nodded and dinner proceded.
LATER THAT NIGHT
Kagome lay on her bed staring at the dark ceiling. A knock echoed throung the room. She looked up and watched as Suijin and Shippo walked in slowly. They shut the door and stopped. Kagome sat up and looked at her children. "Come here." She whispered. Both ran to her flinging themselves at her. "I missed you so much."
Shippo burried his head in Kagome's hair while Suijin held on to her stomach. "Mama?" Shippo whimpered. "You smell different."
Kagome paled. "Im not the same as I was when I left." she petted his wild red hair. "I am different."
"Can we see? We heard you yell at daddy that you didnt want us to see you." Suijin wiped away a tear on her cheak.
Kagome kissed her childrens foreheads. "You know the legend of te half vampire, half wolf."
"Ya you told us the story once." Shpiio said.
Kagome looked to her lap. "Thats what i am, so is your father."
"The new nice man?" Suijin questioned.
Kagome laughed, "ya the new nice man."
"Mama? Can you show us?" Shippo whispered.
"It's scary." Kagome said. "I dont look the same, at all."
"We're brave." Suijin and Shippo puffed out there chests.
"Ok." Kagome stood up and moved to the middle of the room. Her skin turned a light blue and more into a leather armor. Nails turned to claws and fangs grew longer. Her wings flapped and tail swished side to side.
Shippo crawled closer to the new creature in front of him.
"It's ok it's still me." Kagome said kneeling down. Shippo ran to her looking at every little detail.
"IT's so... COOL." He crawled on her back looking at her face upside down. "YOUR BLUE!" He giggled.
Suijin looked at her mom. She ran off the bed and tackled Kagome to the floor, poking random places. "You look like an angel." She muttered.
Kagome sat up and pulled the two to her body, hugging them tightly. "Come on lets go convince your dad to show you what he looks like." She stood up holding each, like babys, on her hip. They walked out of her room. Kagome walked down the stairs not bothering to transform back. Vampires in the main room looked at her and fell to the floor in a bow.
Inu Yasha walked out of a door and looked at Kagome. He turned into his form. Shippo and Suijin jumpped off Kagome and ran to Inu Yasha looking at him.
"You look like mama, only red." Suijin stated. He laughed picking her up.
"Think you mom will let us go fly?"
"It's to coles to dawn, you wont make it to the gates before sun-set." KAgome walked up and took Shippo from him.
"Well we'll have to wait till tonight when we can stay out all night. You can come see all the lycans." He said kissing Kagome on the lips.
"Ya and ill be here getting my ass kicked,by eelders.Sounds good." She said sarcasticly.
"You have to do the tomarrow!?" Inu Yasha's mouth dropped.
"It's half moon, ya." Kagome walked to the kitchen. Inu Yasha behind her.
"Are you nuts woman!?" Inu Yasha put Suijin down and grabbed Kagome's shoulders. Kagome put Shippo down and told them to go play.
"Inu Yasha, please." She leaned against him and held on tightly. He wrapped his arms around her."I wont get hurt, i have an idea, so i WON'T lose."
He let out a defeated sigh, "Ya but, you wont let me help you, im just being me, a protective- woried lover. I dont want you to go imto battle knowing that the odds are against us." He squeezed her. "we have a family the vampires reconize you as their leader, isn't that enough?" He started begging. "Kags please dont do this."
Kagome looked into his eyes. "Will you let me do this if you help?"
"That's not the point. Yes i would but we have to kill two, thousand some odd year old vampires who dont like us. I'm sure it aint going to be easy!" He growled.
"Let's just rest, everyone is laying down, we can figure it out as we go. I'll tell you my plan once we get upstairs with Miroku and Sango. The kids should already be up there." She turned and walked away.
"Kagome wait." Inu Yasha grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in front of him. "This is hard. I don't know but i had what seemed like the world on my shoulders at once too. I can't say it will be fine and nothing goes wrong but it'll be a lie. I guess what i mean is that we are thogether now and thats how it works, as one not two. I love you. I know you love me. Let's get through this and moveon and have our family, maybe settle in japan or scottland for a few months." He kissed her gentaly before they left the kitchen to go up stairs.
Miroku and Sango sat on the beds talking when Kagome and Inu Yasha walked in.
"Closets reloaded and i ordered you another set of coats." Sango said looking up.
"Thanks, ionly had two more and i trashed this one." Kagome threw down the left over rags of her leather coat.
Shippo and Suijin lay in the corner in a pile of pillows. Outside Kirara lay on the branches of the tree, next to the window. Miroku opened the window and the tiger jumped in and padded over to the sleeping children.
"Here's my plan. Since Inu Yasha so boldly wants to join this fight, i say..." They talked into the day about plans. (A/N: You'll see the plan cuz i aint talken.") Finaly close to 3 in the evening the slept.
NIGHT
Night had come and Inu Yasha decided that a little time on the grounds would be good for everyone before the fight. They all walked under the trees behind the mansion. Kagome held his hand and Miroku held Sango's hand. Suijin and Shippo ran ahead playing.
They returned to the house with hours before sun rise. Kagome led the way downstairs to the cavern where all the elders were buried. She picked up two sets of chains and started tieing up Inu Yasah, while Sango tied up Miroku who argued to become of some help. Shippo and Suijin left to go play in the city. Once both men were tied up Kagome grabbed a pack of blood and went to the first elder, Mukotsu.
The tomb crawled out of the earth and proped its self so it looked like a coffen abouve ground. Kagome sighed and dripped the blood into a tube the went to the elders mouth. THe glass covering Mukotsu lifted and a rotting hand grabbed the side of its incasement. "Why do ou wake me with dry blood, it has not power to it." The corpse hissed.
"I wish you to drink from that of a lycan not of me." Kagome said looking behind her at the others. Sango nodded. Inu Yasha and Miroku knelt on the flood smiling, hiding their faces.
Kagome looked back at the corpse. "You are the young child Bankotus changed." IT rasped.
"Yes, my lord i am, but i fear these lycans have killed him and Naraku. The clan is in need for a strong leader, that is why i have called you from your sleep."
"Tell me child, what year is it?" The corpse sat up. Long black hair fell down its back standing out against the gray robe.
"The year 2036 my lord." Kagome stepped back and bowed. The is stupid. Kagome though. My lord....i'll show it while i kill him. Head right off. Bowing...feh...we bow to no one.
Inu Yasha watched as Kagome grid her teeth in a waterfall of hair. He held back a laugh. She must be pissed. He thought.
"Hummm, three years early, you have broken the laws by awaking me but with Bankotsu dead there is nothing we can do." Skin trickled across the neck of the cropse and turned a pale white. "I must feed." He stepped closer to Miroku and Inu Yasha.
Kagome drew her sword, that was hidden behind her coat, quietly. His neck was formed he was killable now.
"So young." He stepped forward again.
"And my firends." Kagome growled before swingging and taking Mukotsu's head off in a clean swing. It turned to dust in moments. Kagome fell to the floor panting, she was connected to the lords they gave her their blood at one time. This, killing them, was killing her. Inu Yasha shrugged the chains off an rushed to her.
"Kagome!" He knelt in front of the hold her shoulder so she wouldn't fall.
"Haha, one down." She panted heavly "Two more left." She went to stand up but fell down back into Inu Yasha's arms.
"O no you don't. Straight to bed for you. We can handle another one tomarrow, for now it's to bed. I wont have my child in danger cuz you wanted to do something stupid." Inu Yasha picked Kagome up bridal styal before she could say no.
"Im fine" She said yawning.
"Un huh." He carried her to teir room and layed her down.
"No really Inu Yasha im fine." She went to get up but was pushed down.
"I don't care better to be safe than sorry." He layed down next to her to keep her in bed. She let out a sigh and nodded. "Good now go to sleep wench." He whispered.
Kagome fell asleep moments later. Inu Yasha smiled at her lightly brushing her hair. He started to hum a soft lullaby he remembered from somewhere. Soon the room was scilent as they both slept in the warmth of the room.
Sango looked in at the couple an hour later and smiled to herself. She sighed and closed the door. Turning around she stiffled a scream as she looked face to face with Miroku. "Miroku what the hell! Where did you come from?!" She whispered loudly.
"Im sorry my lovely Sango." He grabbed her hand and bowed
"What are you playing at Miroku?" She asked skepticaly.
Miroku stood up and pulled her to a tight imbrace. Sango stood there waiting for him to touch the butt, however it never came. Insted tears touched her skin. "Miroku?" She wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back.
"It's just...never mind." He pushed her back alittle and pecked her lips. Letting go Miroku turned around and left.
"Miroku?" Sango whispered.