Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction ❯ School of Magic ❯ Introduction: Prelude ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It was centuries since the last battle between good magic and bad magic. The humans were sadly stuck in between them, hoping every second of the day that it would soon end. But sadly it did not. The Magic's fought for what seemed like an eternity, day and night without a pause. All hope was lost, but one human didn't give up just yet. Although he was not magic, he did learn spells that humans were capable of and joined the fight on the side of good. Surprisingly he fought with the spells he learned and defeated the enemies as if it wasn't such a hard battle in the first place. Striking down enemies one by one as he went. The humans and good Magic's couldn't believe their eyes as a single human that learned magic made his way through the hoard to the one responsible for the war. The king of all magic stood at the end of all evil. The people didn't like the king. He tormented and made the people and the good Magic's suffer. The boy's magic and the king's magic collided in a flash everyone else. The skies turned a bloody crimson as the side of good and the side of evil went on fighting. The humans coward in fear at the sight before them.
 
The young boy trudged on, attacking the king with brute force. Throwing every element at him, just to be dodged or pushed away by the king. The king just looked at the boy and laughed menacingly. He told the boy how foolish he was at his attempts. The king raised his hand a muttered something incoherent that the boy couldn't quite understand. Suddenly a spear-like shape shot out from the king's hand. It was made of ice or water. The boy finally realized the king just conjured a sword from his hand. The king lunged at the boy with lightning speed. The boy evaded the life-threatening blow with but a gash in his arm. It burned, yet it was cold. His arm throbbed at the pain it just received. He glared at the king. He thought that if the king could do it, so could he. He searched his knowledge of any spells involved with conjuring items of war. He closed his eyes and held out his hand; concentrating solely on the magic he learned, he spoke a spell similar to the kings. And just as before, a sword arose from the hand, but his sword was not of ice, but a rich white surrounded by flames that sprout out like fireflies. The boy opened his eyes and was awed by the sight before him. There lied his sword, the sword of flames. He was surprised, it did not burn him. He smiled and lunged at the king striking with his new weapon. The king raised his sword as well. The boy was not about to give up, with the cry of war, the sword grew and slashed right through the liquefied sword, pushing down to slice the king's body in half. After the smoke and fog cleared from the contact of the flames and the water, the people cheered as they saw the boy standing in victory over the body of the king.
 
The boy raised his sword up as a symbol for their triumph. The war was over and the boy was given the title of Greatest Wizard, though they knew he was but a simple human like them. The boy grew and soon was given the ability to do magic even the most advanced sorcerers could accomplish. One day, he just disappeared without a single trace to follow. No one knew what happened to their savior, but hope that one day he would return to help them in their time of need just as he'd done before.
 
There's the first chap of my new story, hope you liked it. Plz review, I would rly appreciate it! ^^