Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction ❯ Soda Pop ❯ A One Shot ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Adventures of Monoshuka : The Evil Cat , Kratos
 
 
A year later Monoshuka and Catheren were marryed. With a son by the of name Kai. In that time Light and Dark were also wed. Also a man by the name of Luin Kratos Cat was plaining to destroy Monoshuka and all of Nightaday. He knew Monoshuka would never allow such. So he hid himself as a cat until Monoshuka was away.
 
Chapter 1
 
When I was gone a man attacked but luckly Light saved the day. The inturder escaped without a trace. Light told me what the man looked like. The man was wearing a red elvin shrit with blue jeans, and some lether boots. He had blue eyes n dark brown hair with light brown stricks. I could not think of why he would want to destroy nightaday. Out of nowhere a guard came running in saying "Lord Monoshuka a man suddenly appeard and is killing the people and destroying the land! Hurry sir before it's too late!" I ran as fast as I could to find a man of the decription Light had given me. The mans hands were coverd by gloves of swords. They were like a cats claws and his eyes were also cat like. He looked at me and he said in a horrifing tone, "Well well looks like the partys getting started. Monoshuka's finaly come to play. I bet he'd like my name so I'll tell it to him. My name Monoshuka is Kratos Cat and I'm goeing to bring you down along with Nightaday!" I laughed at this and put Darkness infront of him as I said, "Oh I'm so scared I'm shacking all over. Yeah right! You don't scare me Kratos! Try if you like but you won't succed!" Kratos was angered by this but vanesed. I spat at the ground and said, "Kratos as long as you treaten Nightaday and it's people I will kill you." As I said that Kai came up to me and said, "Daddy park! Daddy park! Me play! Me play!" I laughed as I brought him to the park. As I watched him I remembered playing with my friend. I cannot remember his name anymore.
 
Chapter 2
 
The next day Catheren walked up to me with Kai and said unto me, "Monoshuka! How could you?!" I looked at her and then Kai. Kai laughed and I knew then I was in for it. Catheren Looked mad as she said, "Monoshuka you couldn't remember your head if it wasn't attached! It's your sons brithday and you can't even remember that! I can't believe you sometimes! Your brother, step brother and your step sister all remember it but you can't! You just happen to be lucky that his party is in 10 min.!" Kai laughed and said, "Daddy troble! Daddy troble! hehe!" I looked down at the little rascle and said, "Yeah yeah Kai I have important bussness so daddy's got to go now." At that I ran to a toy store where I got a toy. When I got home Catheren slaped me and said, "Monoshuka you idiot! Kai's party started an hour ago!" I grabed Catheren up and ran to the party. When there I put Catheren down and droped off the gift. I then went to see Kai and as I did Light came up to me and said, "Hey bro you look tense you should chill man. Kai tell daddy to chill." Kai claped his hands and said, "DADDY CHILL! Daddy chill! Play daddy play!" Dark walked up and said, "Monoshuka Light is right you are very tence." I looked at the door and said, "Excuse me you all I must go see Catheren for important matters." At that I left out the door.
 
 
 
Chapter 3
 
 
As I wait through the streets I senced that someone was following me. I desided to go into a art store to try to lose them. When inside I turned around and saw Light. Then I went out the back door and went into the La De Spa and got a spa treatmeant. When out I was finaly relackeds. As I walked out a lady working there said to me, " Lord Monoshuka there is a letter for you from a man." She then gave me the letter and I then read it.
 
 
Dear ,
Monoshuka Shicona
 
I got Light and next I'll take Catheren. Then I'll take everone else you know one by one.
My claws then will go after you and we'll see what your made of Monoshuka we'll see.
 
 
From your enemy,
Kratos Cat
 
 
I ran home as fast as I could and serched the house for Catheren. After serching I ran to Kai's room and said, "Kai! Where is your mother and tell me right now!" Kai looked at me in confusion and I knew that I was too hard on him so I said to him, "I'm sorry Kai could you please tell me where mommy is." Kai laughed and I found myself in my childhood memories and as I did I realised that kai could go in peoples memories. As I found out Kai said to me, "Kratos take Mommy and go poof. " I looked at him and said, "Kai what just happened?" Kai looked at me back as he answered, "Daddy remember friend?" I was shocked by this but I said onto him, "I do not Kai but I have a feeling you do though." Kai looked out and said, "Go back daddy for there you'll find the answers you seek." Then I was gone into my memories.
 
 
 
Chapter 4
 
 
"Luin! How dare you say that to Catheren!" Said the younger me in outrage as Luin laughed at me. Luin spat at the ground as he said to the younger me, "I can't believe that your sticking up for a girl! The big punk Monoshuka the best street fighter in town!" At that I attacked him but he threw me off and said, "Come on Mono I know you can do better than that!" As Luin said that Catheren appeared and erased his memories and when she did Shyka and Surai my step parents came with a crown. They then said onto Catheren, "What did you do to him you witch!?" They scared her and made her cry so the young me said, "Leave her alone! She didn't do anything! Don't hurt her please I beg of you!" Catheren stopped crying and said, "You people just blame someone just because you can't asplain what happens in this world and the unifers! So you all blame those who you think do wrong and punish them like a dog! You don't care if there inasent or if there not! All you people do is try to blame someone!" The people were angered by her words and were goeing to stone us when Shyka and Surai grabed us up and ran. As I tryed to run after them Kai brought me back. Kai was waiting for me when I got back. Kai said onto me, "Kratos Luin as Luin Kratos they same person. He want to take you away." I knew then that Kai was goeing to take me to another memorie. Kai walked up to me and took my hand and said, "We go Kratos's memories to see why he want daddy.
 
 
 
Chapter 5
 
 
Soon we found ourselves in Shishio's dojo where the young Kratos was beging for mercy from him. "Lord Shishio please do not be angered by my actions." Said Kratos as Shishio claped his hands for a young man that showed no emotion whatsoever. Shishio looked at Kratos then at the teenager and said, "Light take him away to Rishuma may be there he can learn some manners. I could not believe that the young man infront of me was my brother Light. Light had to pull Kratos out of the dojo as he said, "One day Shishio I get you! I won't forget about this you hear me! You hear me Shishio!"
 
 
 
 
Chapter 6
 
 
Light never Looked up and didn't show any emotion. Kratos was as white as a ghost and was praying as he cryed. I looked up ahead and saw a castle of doom. The castle was as dark as night, it was as eary as a cave, and everything around it was dead. The poor students were like slaves to the skeletons of blue fire. Some skeletons had wipes of steel to make the children do as they were told. The few humans there were as evil as a seraphant. Also the headmaster was cule and unforgiving as a aligater. When Light stoped he said to the skeletons, "Open in the name of Lord Shishio! For he has sent a gift the boy Luin Cat for my Lord cannot stand his evil inside his dojo." When he had finist they opened the gate for him. As Kratos tryed to escape Light put his sword on his back as he laughed at his foolise attempt to leave. When inside Kai brought me to another memorie.
He brought me to a memorie where Kratos had made a rope sheets. Kratos had just gotten down from the rope and was changing into a cat. When he did He jumped into a tree near the gate and jumped onto it. Then he jumped to the ground as a lukuna opened a gate to a different demention. At that Kai brought use back home where Kratos was waiting for me.
 
 
 
Chapter 7
 
 
As we entered Kratos said onto me, "So Monoshuka can finaly play with the kittie cat. But is he ready I hope so!" He laughed as he attacked me. As I dodged the attack he grabed up Kai and said, "Until next time Monoshuka! The kittie has to leave WAAAAAHHHHH!" As he vanesed along with Kai I yeld. "Kratos you jerk! Why did you do this! He had nothing to do with this!" When I finised I cryed like a baby. As I did so I realised that Dark and Sasuke were next.
 
 
 
Chapter 8
 
 
The next day I ran to Sasuke's and Dark's house. I knocked on their door and Dark answered the door. Dark smeiled at me as she said, "Monoshuka hello please come in." When I got inside I saw Sasuke in his underwear on the couch asleep. I went over to him and kicked him. As he opened his eyes he said, "Dark I know you told me to get something on but did you have to wake me up?" I didn't laugh as Dark said, "Next time I need someone to wake him I'll call you." When she said that Sasuke ran and got some close on. When he got back to the room I told them to sit as I went on to tell them that Light and the rest were kidnaped by Kratos. Also that he wanted to kill everyone and everything. When I was done they both were in shock. I then told them a plain I had made to stop Kratos.
 
 
 
 
Chapter 9
 
 
The next day I went to the Grand Foutain where Sasuke and Dark were waiting in a tree. As I aproched Kratos appered and then they attacked him from behide. Kratos knocked them both off as I attacked him. Soon Kratos was on the ground bleeding so I grabed him and brought him to the hospetal. When he awoke I said to him, "You know your dead as soon as you get out of here right?" Kratos laughed as he said, "I don't care kill me the unifers is better off without me. Just kill me Monoshuka end my life!" I was shocked by his words so I said, "Shut up Kratos! I won't kill you cause I don't want to kill anyone who ask me unless they are dieing! If you ask me to kill I lose all all respect for you! I think you need to pay your crime by traning people to fight and learn to read and learn respect! I am giving you a school for you to teach. As long as you behave that is. Kratos This is the chance that Shishio and all those other people never gave you. You just have to promise me that you will not kidnap or kill anyone again. Just promise me that Kratos." Kratos stared to cry as he said, "Thank you Monoshuka thank you! I promise I won't! Thank you for the chanse they all never gave me!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
The End