Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 2: King Bobby's Justice ❯ Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10

Curtis Wants Order, He's Going To Get It

 

The advisors and the king were talking.

 

" Right now, Challenger has failed Colourland " said Curtis. " Challenger could have gotten so much more for it "

" Colourland needs Colour King, he did wonders for Colourland "

" That's why King Bobby is a great king, he wanted a war that would have made Bird's Isle a better place "

" Yeah, sure it's great already but the resources of Numeria are resources that would expand our current resources "

 

" Colour King brought order to Colourland, King Bobby brings the same order here "

" When Colour King is found, Colourlandish people will be thrilled "

" Colourlandish people respected him so much, they loved seeing him lead "

" When we bring Crayon and his friends to justice they need to know why they are in jail "

 

" They refused a war that would have helped Bird's Isle, they brainwashed Warbler into not wanting to fight "

" I cannot imagine what Blackburnian is going through as a brother right now since that Warbler is not fighting in a great war "

" Anyways people in Bird's Isle know that they will be brought to justice and it will be justice that the whole island can enjoy "

" Bird's Isle will be put first "

After that speech, the other advisors began to talk.

 

That speech was great " said Lord Grackle.

" Everything made sense on such a high level "

" We need you being with us "

" Curtis, you have shown yourself to be a great advisor " said Blackburnian.

" Colour King is said to be one the most respected, feared, praised leaders ever " said King Bobby.

" Colourlandish people are happy when he invades places and wins wars "

" Challenger is just not the same "

" Colourland is a powerful country, the forces they have are great " said Queen Starling.

" Colourlandish people are proud to be from there "

" They are amazing " said Curtis.

 

" Colour King always understood their abilities and used them " said King Bobby.

" Challenger has never done so "

" Yeah, he has not done that " said Diana.

" He is not what we hoped at first "

" Things are not always what they seem " said Queen Starling.

 

The advisors headed to their respective areas.

 

Lots of time passed after all of this. Crayon and his friends checked out of the hospital.

 

" I wonder which advisor is next " said Colouruke.

" I have no idea, but whoever it is they will be very strong " said Challenger.

" Bakeries have helped us a lot " said Artby. " I will never stop going to them "

" Well we could use something to eat " said Grackle.

" Bakers always are amazing when it comes to that " said Artby.

" Foodwise, they are top notch "

" I never get tired of them "

They found a bakery and they went there.

 

" I am so glad to see you bakers " said Artby. " I will keep thanking every baker I see "

" Bakers have done wonders for me and they have changed eating "

 

They got their bread and left, after that they enjoyed their breakfast.

 

" I love bakers " said Artby. " My love for bakers will never stop "

" Love for bakers ? " asked Dove.

" I have dreamed about bakers, loved bakers and always cared about bakers " said Artby.

" I am a customer that cares "

" Bakers sense that when I enter the bakery "

" Dreamed about bakers ? " asked Crayon. " What kinds of dreams ?

" I have always dreamed that bakers would save me " said Artby. " I am going to tell bakers that I am always dreaming about them "

" I'm not sure how the bakers would feel about that " said Colouruke.

" They love me as a customer, I must be a great customer to bakers all the time " said Artby. " I am destined to eat bread, it is my destiny "

" Baking makes sure of this "

" Destined to eat bread ? " asked Colourea.

" He is " said Challenger.

 

" When bakers see me as a customer, they are relieved " said Artby. " I have had so many dreams about bakers "

" It is nice to have these dreams "

" So many dreams ? " asked Grackle.

" Bakers deserve a dream about them after all they have done for me " said Artby. " Dreaming about them is the right thing to do "

" I will do the right thing "

" It just might not be a good idea, I am not sure " said Colourea.

" We will find out " said Colouruke.

 

After that, they headed to train their attacks. Crayon charged more energy than usual and he was able to use the Sky Implosion for the first time.

 

" Awesome " said Challenger.

" Amazing to see " said Colourea.

" Love it " said Artby.

 

Artby and Colourea fired their Light Implosions. They hit with intense power. Warbler, Dove and Grackle fired their Wind Implosions which also hit with intense power. Colouruke used his Sea Implosion which hit with intense power.

 

After that they were using their Bomb techniques. Crayon was able to charge for the Ultimate Sky Bomb and it exploded with insane power.

 

" Whoa " said Colouruke.

" Crayon has improved so much " said Grackle.

" Crayon's the man " said Dove.

" He really is " said Artby.

" Bakers love having him in the bakeries "

 

Crayon then showed the Ultimate Sky Blast which hit with intense power. Crayon then finally showed the Quintuple Sky Strike.

 

" Crayon has gotten insanely powerful " said Challenger.

" He sure has " said Colouruke.

" He has improved " said Warbler.

" I love Crayon " said Colourea.

" Thanks, I love you as well " said Crayon.

" Baking does a lot for Crayon " said Artby.

" Bakers love the guy "

 

Colouruke used his Ultimate Sea Blast and he combined it with Warbler's Ultimate Sky Blast which then combined for the Ultimate Hurricane Blast.

 

The attack was insane. After all of that training they then headed back.

 

Warriors were in Colourland. They continued searching for Colour King. They found more people that used to work for the king. They then reported to King Bobby that they found more people. The warriors continued searching through the country.

 

While all of that was happening, the advisors were talking.

 

" Curtis, you will fight Crayon and his friends " said King Bobby.

" It is clear that they will not come willingly " said Blackburnian. " I am not sure what has gotten into Warbler these days "

" He is not the same anymore "

" I believe that Challenger has influenced him poorly " said Diana.

 

" I do as well " said Curtis.

" Warbler cannot have this happen to him at all "

" Challenger must fight " said Lord Grackle.

" Warriors will be there to bring them after Curtis wins the fight " said Queen Starling.

" Now Curtis, it is time to head off " said Diana.

" I will be glad to see you all again " said Curtis. " Challenger must face order "

" Yes, he must " said Lord Grackle.

" He has crossed the line "

" He has failed Warbler "

 

Curtis left.

 

Curtis and the warriors were heading to Bird Port.

 

Meanwhile Crayon and his friends were talking.

 

" I will not forget to tell bakers that I am dreaming about bakers " said Artby.

" I think it is good for them to know "

" I hope that the bakers are okay with that " said Colouruke.

" They know how good a customer I am " said Artby.

" Bakers see things like that, after all they have done for me why shouldn't I dream about them ? "

" It's great to be thinking of a baker "

" The thing is that they might not feel sure about people dreaming about them like that " said Crayon.

" Maybe they dream about me " said Artby. " You never know "

 

" Possibly " said Grackle. " But they might not want you knowing that they are dreaming about you "

" I will tell them that it is okay " said Artby. " It is okay to dream about me as a customer and it is okay for me to dream about bakers "

" It is okay "

" Bakers understand "

" Well, we might need to find a different bakery if they are not okay with it " said Dove. " Or find somewhere else to get food "

" I am always okay with bakers " said Artby. " Bakers know me, I know them "

" Me as a customer and the baker have this common understanding of each other "

" Common understanding ? " asked Crayon.

" Yes " said Artby. " We understand each other as people "

" Bakeries have known about it for a long time, bakers understand me as a person a lot now "

" You will see this special understanding between baker and customer when we go next time "

 

" Okay " said Colourea.

" Bakers understand great customers who love their baking " said Artby. " Great customers understand how much work is put into their baking "

" The customers then get to eat the delicious bread "

" Well people do go to the bakeries and enjoy it " said Colouruke.

 

Time passed and then it became nighttime. In the night, warriors were in Bird Port. Curtis was with the warriors.

 

" So Curtis, you want us to fight which people ? " asked a warrior.

" I will take on Challenger, Crayon, Colourea and Warbler " said Curtis. " The others you will fight "

" Fighting all those four yourself ? " asked a warrior.

" I am stronger than Draco significantly" said Curtis.

" Challenger must face order for what he has done "

" He cannot keep doing what he has done "

 

" He must " said another warrior. " Challenger could have sent Crayon to war "

" The thing I am really disappointed with is what happened to Warbler " said Curtis.

" He fucked up "

" I think that these friends of his are responsible for it " said a warrior. " The king says so "

" King Bobby is right about that " said Curtis. " Maybe Warbler felt intimidated "

" Warbler is strong, but fighting Challenger would probably be too much for him " said a warrior.

" Yes, but Blackburnian is stronger than Challenger " said Curtis.

 

" Anyways, Warbler will have a very serious decision to make "

" The thing is though we are getting to a point where that Warbler has to make the decision for himself " said Curtis. " Regardless of the influence that Challenger has brought onto him "

" The king will have something in store for him " said a warrior.

" Yes " said Curtis.

 

After that, Curtis and the warriors found a place for them to set up in Bird Port.

 

" Here seems good for now " said Curtis.

 

Curtis and the warriors went inside.

 

It was approaching time for Crayon and his friends to get up and they did.

 

" I've been looking forward to this for a long time now " said Artby. " Cannot wait to see how the bakers will feel since they know I am dreaming about them "

" If they get too creeped out, we will leave " said Challenger.

 

" Bakers cannot be creeped out by me " said Artby. " After all I have done as a customer, they know what I have done for them "

" We haven't been to the Bird Port bakeries that much " said Colourea.

" Bakers around the world know about me " said Artby. " I am a customer that they like to have "

" Well, I hope they are not disturbed by it " said Colouruke.

" Customers like me are the type of customer that I hope bakeries can have lots of " said Artby.

" Well the bakers would probably like that " said Crayon.

" Anyways Artby, I hope you don't make the dream extreme you are telling bakers "

 

The dreams will be about baking bread " said Artby. " I will tell them about how much I dream about bakers baking bread which is great for the baker "

" Well let's go " said Warbler. "

 

They went to the bakery where Artby then started talking to the bakers about how much he dreamed about them baking bread.

 

" I dream about you bakers baking bread " said Artby. " The flour you use to bake it, I dream about that flour "

" The way that you use the ovens, I dream of ovens like that "

" There was such tasty bread baking I have always dreamed about it "

" That's the dream I had "

 

" Uh " said the baker.

" You are a great baker " said Artby.

" I love your baking "

" Thanks " said the baker.

 

Artby got the bread. He thanked every baker which he has started on a regular base. He also said that he will never forget bakers.

 

" Well that dream was something, I'm glad that you like bread so much " said a baker.

" I love it, bakeries are great for what they do " said Artby.

" Thanks " said the baker.

 

They got their bread and left.

 

" Well, that went better than it could have " said Colouruke.

" That's true " said Challenger.

" It shows the baker and customer relationship " said Artby. " When customers dream of bread baking it helps bakers "

" The dream helps bakers in what way ? asked Colourea.

" Bakers feel truly appreciated " said Artby. " When a customer such as myself is dreaming about bread "

" Well it would explain things " said Crayon.

" It does " said Artby.

 

They went back and ate their breakfast.

 

" This is so good " said Artby.

" It sure is " said Dove.

 

After they enjoyed their breakfast, they continued their usual training. Challenger showed them the Lightning Implosion.

 

" Amazing " they all said.

" Now " said Challenger. " This is the Super Thunderstorm technique "

" Challenger charged tons of electrical energy and the technique released.

 

" Wow " said Crayon. " I remember Easeion using the basic one "

" This one is way stronger " said Colouruke.

" We are ready for Curtis and Lord Grackle with that power " said Crayon.

" Now the rest of us need to get stronger " said Colourea.

" Yes, we will do that " said Warbler.

" For sure " said Dove.

Colourea charged her Light Implosion while Crayon used his Sky Implosion. The attacks hit with lots of power. Warbler used his Wind Implosion while Grackle and Dove used theirs, also with power.

 

" This is amazing " said Artby.

Artby used his own Light Implosion while Colouruke used the Sea Implosion. After that Crayon used his Ultimate Sky Bomb while Challenger used his Ultimate Lightning Bomb. The bombs hit each other and the power was absolutely insane.

 

" Wow " said Colouruke.

" I love Crayon " said Colourea. " Crayon has gotten so strong "

" The two of them together fighting, we can stop these advisors " said Warbler. " My brother is very strong though "

" Right now I think they will send in either Lord Grackle or Curtis " said Challenger.

 

Artby used his Quintuple Light Strike while Colouruke used his Quintuple Sea Strike. Grackle, Dove and Warbler used their Quintuple Wind Strikes. The strikes hit with intense power.

 

 

They finished their training and they went inside.