Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 4: Alice and the Smithsons ❯ Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9

Alice and Bear Members Are Ready For Fighting

 

Alice, Easeion, Bill and Tara got up and they met downstairs.

 

" Alice, are you ready ? " asked Bill.

" I sure am " said Alice.

" I have been the villain that I must be around you, your abilities have gotten very strong " said Easeion.

" Crayon will beg for mercy "

" I will not care "

" Bear members are not going to give to him " said Tara.

" That is for sure " said Bill.

" Crayon will look like a sad motherfucker, he must fall " said Easeion.

 

" He will never succeed "

" Yes, the Smithson family is counting on that " said Tara.

" I know what the Smithsons mean to the organization, by eliminating Crayon I will be doing what is best for them " said Alice.

" Hahahahaha " said Easeion.

" There is no stopping Alice "

 

They headed to where Whites, Xax, Melissa and Brett were.

 

Easeion and Alice you two are ready to go aren't you ? " asked Whites.

" Yes " said Easeion and Alice.

" Good " said Brett.

" We would expect just that "

" Bye " said Melissa.

" Crayon will be finished " said Brett.

" You will crush them " said Xax.

" Crayon will fall " said Melissa.

" He cannot be kept around, Alice will do what is necessary " said Tara.

" This is true " said Easeion.

" Crayon will be hurt "

 

Bear members were there and they got inside their respective vans.

 

Xax, Whites, Brett, Melissa, Bill and Tara waved their goodbyes to their Bear members and they were off.

 

" I am looking forward to this " said Easeion.

" They will fall " said Alice.

" Crayon is not going to get away with stopping the organization this time " said a Bear member.

" I know he will not " said Alice.

 

Time passed and they arrived in Colourland.

 

" So Easeion, what is the plan for you ? " asked Alice.

" I will try and see the battle hidden " said Easeion.

" They do not believe that I need to fight "

" Brett believes in our members "

" That is true " said Alice.

" You will do so great " said Easeion.

" I know you will "

 

Crayon and his friends got up and made their breakfast which they enjoyed, they met up with Warbler and Allie outside.

 

" Hey " they said.

" Hello " said Crayon.

" We should head out " said Allie.

" Good idea " said Warbler.

" Yeah " said Colouruke.

" Let's go " said Allie.

 

They then were walking and then they found a very open area which Bear members and Alice were there.

 

" Well, look who it is " said Alice.

" Alice " said Colouruke.

" There are lots of us " said a Bear member.

" We have sixteen other Bear members here " said Alice.

" Me, Colourea and Colouruke will fight Alice " said Crayon. " You three can fight the Bear members "

 

" We have you outnumbered and Crayon is not fighting " said a Bear member.

" Hahahahaha "

" We will have you beaten " said Artby.

" My abilities have gotten stronger and my high bread intake will just help that even more "

" Bakers do so much "

" I eat so much bread these days "

" Bread intake ? " asked a Bear member.

" That will do nothing here "

" That is very true, our talent will overwhelm you all " said another Bear member.

" Bread will do a lot " said Artby.

" I am not afraid of Bear members "

" Bring it on, Bear members " said Warbler.

" The Bear is so mighty, so powerful " said another Bear member.

" Colourland will belong to us this time, you lucked out last time " said another Bear member.

" We will take everything "

" Bakers say otherwise, let's fight " said Artby.

" I fight for the baker, when I do so I will win "

" Let's begin " said a Bear member.

The fight began.

 

Artby then started charging up his Ultimate Sun Blast while Warbler used the Sky Implosion. Three Bear members used their Ultimate Shadow Bombs and the attacks collided with each other.

 

They all got up, the Bear members then all kicked Allie while Artby and Warbler punched two of the Bear members.

 

One Bear member grabbed Allie while two more rushed to punch her but Warbler knocked them into each other and they fell down to the ground.

 

" We are going to hurt Allie " said a Bear member.

" It is what the organization demands "

" We'll just see about that " said Warbler.

" The Bear will take over " said a Bear

member.

" We are powerful "

 

Bear members used their Darkness Blasts while Warbler used the Ultimate Sky Blast and Artby used the Sun Implosion, they all took damage.

 

One Bear member was defeated, four of them rushed Artby, they all rushed the four members and they all punched each other.

 

They all fell to the ground but Warbler then got up first and he used the Sky Implosion which directly hit, defeating two Bear members.

 

" Nooooo " said a Bear member.

" I will fight for this organization always "

" Me too, the Bear is worth it " said a second Bear member.

" The Bear is always worth it " said a third Bear member.

" Let's continue the fight " said Allie.

 

Allie then charged up the Sky Implosion, Warbler used his own as well. Three Bear members used their Super Darkness Blasts to counter, they all took damage.

 

 

Two Bear members got up and they grabbed Artby while they were grabbed by Warbler and Allie and they all fell directly to the ground.

 

Artby then got up and he used the Ultimate Sun Bomb while two Bear members used their Ultimate Shadow Bombs, the attacks hit their respective targets and one more Bear member was defeated.

 

Two Bear members grabbed Allie and they then knocked her down to the ground, Warbler then used the Tenfold Sky Strike to knock them both down but they were able to get up.

 

The Bear members used their Times Seven Shadow Strikes while Allie used her Tenfold Sky Strike, one more Bear member was defeated.

 

" Our members " said a Bear member.

" This pisses me off "

" I hate seeing this for our Bear members "

" Same here " said another Bear member.

" Baking has done a lot, I have thanked bakers for the progress I have made " said Artby.

" I'm staying alive thanks to their bread "

" Bread is so wonderful "

" I love bread "

" Let's continue this battle " said Warbler.

" Yes, we should " said a Bear member.

 

Two Bear members then rushed for Warbler with their Times Seven Shadow Strikes while Artby used his Tenfold Sun Strike and Allie used her Tenfold Sky Strike which defeated one of the members.

 

Three Bear members used their Ultimate Shadow Blasts, Warbler used his Sky Implosion to counter and they all were hit by the attack.

 

They all got up, the Bear members then used their Times Seven Shadow Strikes while Artby used the Sun Implosion and Allie used the Ultimate Sky Blast, the attacks hit their respective targets.

 

Two more Bear members were defeated.

 

The remaining five Bear members then used their Darkness Blasts while Artby used the Sun Implosion and Allie used the Sky Implosion. The attacks hit their targets and two more were defeated but Allie was slightly struggling.

 

Our organization cannot do it, but how " said a Bear member.

" Alice will crush those three " said a second Bear member.

" She will make Easeion proud " said a third Bear member.

" Easeion ? " asked Artby.

" Yes, Easeion is with Alice now " said the first Bear member.

" He has claimed to be the villain that she needs " said the second Bear member.

" Easeion is great for her "

" How so ? " asked Allie.

 

" He has requested products be stolen for her " said the third Bear member.

" Easeion is a great man " said the first Bear member.

" He will be successful "

" He will get what he wants "

" He will enjoy the takeover " said the second Bear member.

" It will be great "

" Hahahahaha " they all said.

 

" Well, Easeion will not succeed at doing what he is planning " said Warbler.

" You guys are struggling against us and neither Crayon or Colourea are fighting this group "

" Alice will lose the fight and the relationship will be over "

" Warbler, you are wrong " said the first Bear member.

" Alice has gotten better " said the second Bear member.

" We do not want Alice to die but since she is attacking our friends they will fight " said Warbler.

" Now we will continue this fight "

 

Warbler then fired up the Ultimate Sky Blast while Artby used the Ultimate Sun Blast. The three Bear members used their Darkness Blasts, the attacks hit their targets head on.

 

Artby was slightly struggling but he got back up and he then kicked a Bear member, which defeated the Bear member.

 

The remaining two used their Darkness Bombs, Allie then used her Sky Implosion. They all took damage, only one Bear member was left.

 

" My members " he yelled.

" I am shocked "

" I will use my Ultimate Shadow Blast to get my revenge right now "

" The Bear cannot go down like this "

 

Artby used his Sun Implosion to counter, the attacks collided and all the Bear members were defeated.

 

" Yes " said Artby.

" I'm glad we could do it " said Allie.

" Bakers are so proud " said Artby.

" Baking has done a lot "

" We have done great " said Warbler.

" We really have " said Allie.

" I am happy the training paid off "

" Yeah, it did " said Warbler.

 

The fight between Alice against Crayon, Colourea and Colouruke began.

 

Alice then charged for the Darkness Implosion while Crayon used the Heatwave Implosion, they both took damage. They both then got up.

 

" Easeion is a great man " said Alice.

" He even requested things be stolen just for me "

" Hahahahaha "

" The Bear is taking over "

" I have these feelings for him "

" You won't get away with this " said Colourea.

" I have been the villainess that he needs " said Alice.

Easeion has been the villain I need "

" We are great for each other "

" No matter what type of villainess you are, we will keep fighting on " said Colouruke.

" You will all be destroyed " said Alice.

" Hahahaha "

 

Colouruke then charged for the Sea Implosion, Alice used her Ultimate Darkness Blast, the attacks hit their targets. They both got up, Alice then punched Colourea.

 

Alice grabbed Colourea and pushed her into Crayon who jumped out of the way, causing Colourea to fall.

 

Alice then charged up for the Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Crayon used the Ultimate Bird Bomb to counter, they both took damage.

 

Alice got up and she used the Darkness Implosion while Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Blast, the attacks hit each other and they both were hit.

 

Colourea was charging for the Heatwave Implosion while Alice used the Darkness Implosion again, the attacks hit their respective targets.

 

" Hahahahaha " said Alice.

" This is all for Easeion "

" Easeion is very capable "

" He will get what he wants for sure "

" He's capable at insulting me but he will be stopped again like last time " said Crayon.

" Let's continue "

" Yes, let's keep fighting " said Alice.

" Bring it on " said Crayon.

 

Alice then charged up the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Bomb, they were both hit.

 

Colouruke then started charging for the Ocean Implosion, Alice then used the Darkness Implosion to counter the attack and they both took damage.

 

 

Alice then used the Tenfold Darkness Strike and directly hit Colourea with the attack.

 

Colourea got up and she punched Alice but Alice then kicked her.

 

Alice then started charging for the Darkness Implosion while Colouruke used the Ocean Implosion, the attacks then collided with each other causing them to both take damage.

 

Colouruke was slightly struggling but he was able to get up.

 

" I won't give up " said Colouruke.

" I will keep fighting strong "

" You will be taken down " said Alice.

" Nobody will get in my way "

" Let's continue this fight " said Colourea.

" Yeah " said Crayon.

 

Crayon then started charging for the Bird Implosion while Alice then used the Darkness Implosion to counter and the attacks then hit their respective targets.

 

They then both got up, Alice then rushed for Colourea with the Tenfold Darkness Strike but Colouruke used his Tenfold Ocean Strike to hit Alice.

 

Colouruke then started charging for the Ocean Implosion, Alice then used the Darkness Implosion.

 

The attacks collided with each other and they both took damage.

 

Colouruke got up and he directly punched Alice, knocking her down.

 

Colourea then used the Tenfold Heatwave Strike, Alice used the Tenfold Darkness Strike to counter and they both fell to the ground.

 

Alice then used the Darkness Implosion while Colouruke used the Ocean Implosion, they both directly hit their targets.

 

" Hahahahaha " said Alice.

" Colouruke you will be finished very soon "

" I still will fight " said Colouruke.

 

Colouruke was getting near the end.

 

" I cannot give up here " said Colouruke.

" Colouruke, that is what would be the best for you " said Alice.

" No, I'll keep fighting " said Colouruke.

" Well if that is the way you want to go down then fine, I'm okay with that " said Alice.

" Easeion wants that "

" He is great "

" I don't care about him " said Colouruke.

" We are fighting against you right now "

" What he does will not change anything here "

" True " said Crayon.

" Easeion is a man that has shown how much he wants me to be the villainess he needs " said Alice.

" He has been the villain I need "

" I love Easeion "

" He needs ? " asked Colourea.

" Yes, Easeion needs someone " said Alice.

" He has been very frustrated about what happened to the Smithsons so I needed to take action "

" I needed to do this since nobody else would do that for him "

" I have shown that "

" I show feelings for him "

" Alice, he has done some very questionable things " said Crayon.

" If you want him, I won't stop you from dating him but we are going to continue fighting "

" Yes, he will arrive to see me win the fight " said Alice.

" I love Easeion "

" We will win " said Crayon. " Let's continue the fight "

" Yes, let's do so " said Alice.

 

Crayon charged up for the Bird Implosion while Alice used the Darkness Implosion to counter but Crayon's attack did more damage and they both fell down to the ground.

 

Colourea then used the Tenfold Heatwave Strike, Alice used the Ultimate Darkness Blast. The attacks hit their targets, Colourea was slightly struggling but she got up.

 

Colourea then used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast while Alice used the Ultimate Darkness Bomb to counter, they both were hit.

 

Colouruke then kicked Alice while Alice punched him, Colouruke was insanely weak right now.

 

I can barely move " said Colouruke.

" We will win it for you " said Crayon.

" Yeah " said Colourea.

 

Crayon then punched Alice while Alice then fell towards Colouruke who then was hit down and defeated.

 

Alice was slightly struggling but she got up and she charged for the Darkness Implosion and she directly hit Crayon who then was slightly struggling.

 

" This cannot be happening " said Alice.

" Easeion wants me to stay with him "

" He will lose it "

" That is his issue to deal with " said Crayon.

" This is not a problem of mine "

" He will have to deal with this, the Bear chose to attack us " said Colourea.

" Yes, this is on the Bear " said Crayon.

" The Bear are responsible "

" Easeion must see me win, he cannot see me lose " said Alice.

" I will keep fighting no matter what "

" I will win this fight "

 

Alice then charged up the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Crayon used the Ultimate Bird Blast, the attacks hit their targets and they both took damage.

 

Colourea then rushed for Alice with a punch and it landed.

 

Alice got up and she then started charging up the Darkness Implosion while Crayon used the Bird Implosion, Crayon's attack was stronger.

 

Alice was getting near the end, she was very frustrated.

 

" How could I do this to Easeion " said Alice.

" I wanted to be that villainess for him "

" He will get so angry seeing this shit "

" The organization will be furious "

" I cannot believe this is happening to me, Easeion deserves so much "

" Easeion's a great man, he was the villain I needed in my life "

" Look, we don't want to kill you but you are in a weaker condition than me and Colourea " said Crayon.

" You will not be able to defeat us "

" The Bear will get their revenge " said Alice.

" They will remember this happened "

" No single Bear member will forget "

" The Bear never forgets "

" Whether they forget or not, let's continue this fight " said Colourea.

 

Alice then got up and she charged every last bit of energy into the Darkness Implosion.

 

" This is for Easeion and everyone in the organization, I am his villainess " yelled Alice.

" I love Easeion, I love him so much "

" Easeion matters a lot "

 

Crayon then used the Bird Implosion while Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast, the attacks were stronger allowing Crayon and Colourea to win the fight.

 

" I'm glad we won " said Crayon.

" Same here " said Colourea.

" The training has paid off " said Warbler.

" Bread helps when it comes to winning a fight, I love bread " said Artby.

" I love bakers "

" It is good we beat all those Bear members " said Warbler.

" It is " said Allie.

" Bakers will be happy " said Artby.

" Colouruke, Crayon and Colourea are not in the best condition so we should call the hospital " said Warbler.

" Good idea " said Allie.

" Bakers want their customers to be healthy for purchases in the bakery " said Artby.

 

They called the hospital, Crayon contacted Challenger after.

 

" We won the fight " said Crayon.

" Glad to see " said Challenger.

" Keep this up "

" Me and Colourea were standing at the end against Alice " said Crayon. " Warbler, Artby and Allie fought lots of Bear members "

" Very nice " said Challenger. " Did you call the hospital ? "

 

" I did " said Crayon.

" Good " said Challenger. " You should all rest there for a bit "

" That is a plan for sure " said Crayon.

" We do need to recover "

" See you there " said Challenger.

" Bye " said Crayon.

 

Crayon and his friends then arrived at the hospital later, while that happened Bear members brought Alice's body in the van. Easeion then got in the van.

 

" Man, this pisses me off so much " said Easeion. " This was not supposed to happen "

" She was the villainess that I need, now what "

" The Smithsons must be out being more ruthless than ever "

" I will get my revenge and that motherfucker Crayon will be sadder than ever "

" He will be taken down "

" I guarantee it will happen "

" We know you can do it " said a Bear member.

" Not to mention Bill and Tara "

" Yeah, the Smithsons have what it takes to take down those friends " said Easeion.

 

Easeion and the Bear members then arrived at the hideout.

 

" What happened " said Brett.

" Alice lost " said Easeion.

" I am infuriated, I will get my revenge "

" I cannot believe this "

" We will make sure that the Smithsons take everything " said Brett.

" It means a lot to be a Smithson " said Easeion.

" I will always know what it means "

" We will send Alice to the healing area " said Brett.

" We want the best for you "

" Thanks " said Easeion.

" It is great to see "

 

Bill and Tara then arrived.

 

" Alice is gone ? " asked Tara.

" Wow, unbelievable " said Bill.

" Alice seemed so happy being the villainess in Easeion's life "

" It is something we must remember "

" Yes, we will not forget " said Tara.

" We will get our revenge " said Easeion.

" It is the Smithson way "

" Smithsons are always about revenge "

" For sure " said Tara.

" The three of us, we will steal so much " said Bill.

" I know a lot will be stolen "

" We will not give a fuck what happens to the people in Colourland " said Easeion.

" Any Colourlandish who protect Crayon deserve to truly suffer "

" They cannot protect him "

" It will be like old times " said Tara.

" It sure will " said Bill.

With our father leading this great organization, there is no stopping us " said Easeion.

" There sure is not " said Tara.

" Hahahahaha "

" Hahahahaha " said Bill and Easeion.

 

They then headed to their seperate areas, Xax was talking to Easeion.

 

" Easeion, Alice is really gone ? " asked Xax.

" She is, the Smithsons will be stealing more than ever " said Easeion.

" The Smithsons must be stealing "

" Good " said Xax.

" The rest of us are insanely powerful " said Easeion.

" That is for sure, Crayon and his friends will not defend the country any longer " said Xax.

" Colourland is ours "

" It sure is " said Easeion.

" Hahahaha " said Xax.