Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 4: Bear Resurgance ❯ Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6

Fighting Flora and Jessica

 

Flora and Jessica were with Whites and Brett.

 

" Time for you two to leave " said Brett.

" Those fighters will fall " said Whites.

" We will win " said Flora.

" It will not be a problem for us " said Jessica.

" We will be going now " said Flora.

" I know I will see you two again " said Brett.

" Yes, for sure " said Flora.

 

The van appeared and they got inside it and they headed to Colourland.

 

Easeion and Xax were talking.

 

" This time will be different " said Easeion.

" I know these women and what they have done as the villainesses for the organization "

" We need them to succeed in this " said Xax.

" Crayon and his friends have to be stopped "

 

" Xax, they will do just that " said Easeion.

" Our organization has a lot riding on this "

" Hopefully Crayon being cockblocked the way he was will effect him " said Xax.

" I was glad to be part of that " said Easeion. " The Smithsons are a family that must be avenged, how could I fail again like that "

" The Smithsons are too good a family for that, they are not the type of family that just cowers down "

" They will never quit "

" Very true " said Xax.

" I know that you will not give up "

 

Crayon and his friends got up and made their breakfast which they enjoyed eating, they then met up with Warbler.

 

" Good morning " said Warbler.

" Glad to see you Warbler, good morning " the other four said.

" We should head out down the street " said Warbler.

" I get the sense bakers want us doing that " said Artby.

" Artby, why is that ? " asked Colourea.

" Bakers want us travelling like this, they bake for this type of moment " said Artby.

" They really do "

 

They then headed down the street, Flora and Jessica found the five of them.

 

" You will fall " said Flora.

" I don't think so, bread will stop that " said Artby.

" The Bear is too strong for any bread " said Jessica.

" We will win this time, the organization demands it "

" The Bear will not allow you all to get in the way "

" The baker demands I eat tasty bread " said Artby.

" We are going to win "

" Our organization is more dangerous this time " said Flora.

" I am not scared " said Colouruke.

" Colouruke eats great bread " said Artby.

" Baking does a lot for him  "

" Hahahaha " said Flora.

" You will all fall to the ground " said Jessica.

" We will give it everything " said Warbler.

" We will win this fight " said Flora.

" Bring it on " said Crayon.

" Let's fight " said Jessica.

" Bakers know I can do this " said Artby.

 

The fight began, Crayon then charged up his Ultimate Bird Bomb while Flora and Jessica then used their Ultimate Darkness Bombs to counter, they all were knocked down.

 

Colourea then used the Tenfold Heatwave Strike while Jessica used the Tenfold Darkness Strike to counter the attack, they both were knocked down to the ground.

 

Artby then charged for the Sun Implosion, while Flora used the Darkness Implosion and they both took damage.

 

" Bakers have made too much tasty bread for me to stay down like this " said Artby.

" They have cared for my mouth "

" I like that, it is nice to care for it "

 

Artby then got up and he used the Ultimate Sun Blast while Warbler used the Ultimate Sky Blast, the blasts combined into this heated tornado but Flora and Jessica used their Ultimate Darkness Bombs to counter the attack and they all took damage.

 

Flora and Jessica got up first, Colouruke then charged up the Sea Implosion while Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast, Flora and Jessica used their Darkness Implosions and they all took damage.

 

They all got up, Artby and Flora punched each other.

 

" Yeah " said Artby. " As a customer, I fight for every baker and all tasty bread "

" Tasty bread ? " asked Colouruke.

" Yes " said Artby. " It is part of the baker to customer relationship "

" Relationship ? " asked Flora. " The only relationships are the ones in the organization right now "

" In the organization ? " asked Colourea.

" Yes, lots of Bear members are in these relationships " said Flora.

" It is good for us "

" We should continue our battle, they are counting on us " said Jessica.

 

Jessica and Flora rushed for Warbler with their kicks while Warbler and Colouruke aimed with their punches, all of them hit.

 

Artby then charged his Sun Implosion while Colourea used the Heatwave Implosion. They created this giant very hot implosion with tons of power, Flora and Jessica used their Darkness Implosions to counter. They all took damage and were knocked to the ground.

 

Artby then got up and he used the Sun Implosion while Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Bomb, Flora and Jessica used their Tenfold Darkness Strikes to counter. The attacks hit their respective targets.

 

Colourea then used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast while Warbler used the Sky Implosion, Jessica and Flora used their Ultimate Darkness Bombs to counter which created a huge explosion which damaged everyone.

 

Artby was slightly struggling but he got up.

 

" Baking has done too much for me to go down " said Artby. " The bread tastes so good, my mouth has become a better mouth "

" A better mouth ? " asked Colourea.

" Apparently so " said Flora. " He is just the same since last time "

" Baking does so much, bread has helped the taste buds of Crayon " said Artby.

" They have done wonders "

" Taste buds ? " asked Jessica. " I think these attacks have done more than I thought "

" No, when he eats he can taste better thanks to the baking that the bakers have done " said Artby.

" Bakers truly are heroic when they bake "

" His taste buds are now different "

" Artby ? " asked Colouruke.

" Yes Colouruke " said Artby.

" Artby, what the fuck " said Colouruke. " I have never heard of anything like that "

" Colouruke, you have seen Crayon eat haven't you ? " asked Artby.

" He eats the way that he usually does for a while now " said Colouruke.

" Regardless of how he eats, we are taking over " said Jessica.

" Bakers have thought about Crayon's mouth and his taste buds, they are good people like that " said Artby. " I love bakers, the baker love I have is so strong "

" Baker love ? " asked Colourea.

" Artby is just trying to fuck with us " said Jessica. " I don't think he would believe this "

" I don't think he does, he is trying to make us think about him talking about bread instead of the battle    "said Flora.

" True, he is doing that " said Jessica.

" Bear members see what he is doing "

" Jessica, the love I have for bakers is special " said Artby. " The baker to customer relationship is huge in the bakeries here "

" It is part of the baker to customer relationship "

" I love being a customer "

" Artby, you are not succeeding in getting us to not think about the fight " said Flora.

" Flora, it is a special relationship " said Artby. " I love when a baker bakes bread, I have even dreamed about them baking "

" Well, we are not seeming to be able to make you understand that what you are doing is not going to work " said Jessica. " The Bear is taking over and we will fight to make sure of it "

 

Flora and Jessica then charged up their Ultimate Darkness Bombs while Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Bomb and Colouruke used the Sea Implosion. The attacks collided with each other and the four of them were knocked down.

 

Flora and Jessica got up first and they used their Darkness Implosions while Crayon used the Bird Implosion while Artby used the Ultimate Sun Bomb, the attacks collided.

 

They all got up, Artby started to talk.

 

" With the baker love I have, I'll keep fighting forever " said Artby.

" I must have this love for the baker, I keep the baker appreciated for their baking "

" Bakers remember me when I go in the bakery "

 

Warbler then rushed Flora with his Tenfold Sky Strike, she then used her Tenfold Darkness Strike.

 

Artby was seriously struggling while Warbler was slightly struggling.

 

Colourea then fired off the Heatwave Implosion while Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Blast, Flora and Jessica used their Ultimate Darkness Blasts.

 

Colouruke was slightly struggling.

 

" I am ready for this " said Warbler.

" Take this "

 

Warbler then punched Flora down and he then was about to use his Ultimate Sky Blast but Jessica used her Darkness Implosion to prevent him from doing so and they were both hit by the attack.

 

Warbler was seriously struggling but then he charged his Sky Implosion while Colouruke used the Sea Implosion and it ended up creating this hurricane like attack which was countered by Flora and Jessica's Darkness Implosions

 

Warbler was getting near the end, Colouruke was seriously struggling.

 

" Hahahaha " said Flora.

" I can't give up, I won't " said Warbler. " I have a lot to fight for "

" We will stop that " said Jessica.

" Bakers bake for this moment " said Artby. " They do not want Warbler dead "

" Warbler could no longer eat bread, how could bakers be okay with that "

" Bakers will have to live with it " said Flora.

" Let's continue the fight " said Crayon.

" Yes, the Bear would want that " said Jessica.

 

Flora and Jessica used their Ultimate Darkness Bombs while Colouruke used the Sea Implosion and Warbler used the Sky Implosion. The attacks collided with each other with tons of power which created an explosion which everyone was hit by.

 

Colouruke was getting near the end, Warbler was defeated.

 

" Warbler, no " they all said.

" Bakers will remember this and what it means to be a customer " said Artby. " Customers fight for the baker to bake "

" We cannot give up ever "

 

Artby then charged up for the Sun Implosion while Jessica used the Darkness Implosion, the attacks collided with each other.

 

Jessica was slightly struggling while Artby was getting near the end.

 

" I will keep going " said Artby. " This is what fighting is about "

" I fight for baking "

" I fight so that bakers can bake "

" Bread has done so much for me, for all our taste buds "

" Our taste buds ? " asked Colouruke.

" Bakers always care about them, bread is their way of caring " said Artby. " I must always fight for that "

 

Colouruke then used the Sea Implosion while Artby used the Sun Implosion, the attacks combined with each other. Flora and Jessica used their Ultimate Darkness Blasts to counter.

 

" Noooo " said Artby.

" Bakers " he yelled very loud.

" Damn it "

" Aaaaah " said Colouruke.

 

The two of them fell down to the ground defeated, Jessica was struggling.

 

" How could I fall down like this " said Jessica. " It makes no sense to me "

" The Bear trained so hard "

" Perhaps you underestimated us ? " asked Crayon.

" Now only you two remain " said Flora.

" I have a lot of energy left "

" We will still take over Colourland " said Jessica. " There is a slim chance that you will win but Alice is a lot better "

" The Bear is a great organization, our leader knows how to make it into the place it needs to be "

" We will fight for the organization, Easeion has said that we are the villainesses for this "

" Villainesses ? " asked Crayon.

" Yes, Easeion believes in the women of the organization " said Flora.

" He knows what they can do " said Jessica.

" Yes, he sure does " said Flora.

" Bear members are happy he does "

" Yes, they are " said Jessica.

" Let's continue this fight "

" Yeah, let's do so " said Colourea.

 

Flora and Jessica charged their Ultimate Darkness Blasts while Crayon used the Sun Implosion and Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast, the attacks collided with each other and they all took damage.

 

Jessica was getting near the end, Colourea was slightly struggling.

 

They all got up, Flora then directly punched Crayon while Crayon kicked her.

 

Crayon then used the Bird Implosion while Flora then used the Darkness Implosion while Jessica kicked Colourea.

 

Colourea then got up and she then used the Heatwave Implosion while Jessica and Flora used their Darkness Implosions which defeated Jessica and Colourea was struggling.

 

" Jessica has fallen " said Flora. " That being said, I will fight "

" The Bear will still take over "

" Let's continue " said Crayon.

 

Crayon then charged his Ultimate Bird Blast while Flora used the Ultimate Darkness Blast, they both took damage.

 

Flora was slightly struggling but she then used the Tenfold Darkness Strike directly on Colourea knocking her down and she was getting near the end.

 

" Say goodbye to Colourea " said Flora.

" It is over "

" Not yet " said Colourea.

 

Colourea used the Heatwave Implosion, Crayon used the Ultimate Bird Blast while Flora used the Darkness Implosion and a giant explosion of heat, wind and darkness hit everyone down.

 

" Colourea " yelled Crayon.

" I can barely move, what is this " said Flora.

" At least Colourea is done for "

" Hahahaha "

" I will finish you off " said Crayon.

" The Bear will own everything " said Flora. " It will be glorious "

" They will not, we beat Blackin last time " said Crayon.

" Let's keep fighting this battle "

 

Crayon then charged up his Bird Implosion while Flora used her Darkness Implosion, the attacks hit their targets and Flora was defeated while Crayon was slightly struggling but there was nobody else left.

 

Crayon then instantly called Challenger.

 

" We won " said Crayon.

" Very good " said Challenger. " They will send in Alice or the Smithsons not named Easeion most likely "

" We will keep up our training, those Heatwave attacks did so much " said Crayon.

" Good, Colourea has gotten stronger " said Challenger. " The next members are a lot more ruthless I have heard "

" They are " said Crayon. " We will make sure we are ready for them "

" Good " said Challenger.

" I will contact the hospital " said Crayon.

" Good idea " said Challenger.

" See you later "

 

Crayon contacted the hospital and they all ended up heading there to rest.

 

Bear members had found Flora and Jessica's bodies knocked out, they headed back with them and then Brett was contacted and several of the higher ups wete talking.

 

" How could this be ? " asked Brett.

" They were stealing so much effectively "

" Crayon and his friends must have gotten a lot stronger " said Whites.

" The Smithsons may need to fight " said Melissa.

" I will deal with it " said Alice.

" Alice is the right villainess for this " said Easeion.

" She is so strong "

" She knows how to fight "

" Thanks, Easeion " said Alice.

" Easeion, she has got to do this we need Crayon and his friends out of the way " said Whites.

" Crayon will go down " said Easeion.

" He will not get away with defeating our members "

" Hahahahaha "

" Very true " said Brett.

" The Bear is a great organization " said Xax. " We will take over "

" They sure will " said Easeion. " Alice will deal with this "

" I am on board with this " said Melissa.

" Same here " said Whites.

" Good " said Xax.

" We will also continue have our members stealing " said Brett.

" We will start sending in more of our elite members for stealing "

" They will do great " said Easeion.

" Sounds like a plan to me " said Whites.

" It sure does " said Xax.

" Alice will be the next to fight them " said Brett. " We are ready for this "

" The Bear " they all said.