Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 4: Easeion and Melissa ❯ Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16

Fighting Easeion and Melissa

 

" I have been waiting for this so long now " said Easeion.

" Crayon, your end is here and I love that "

" He will not die " said Artby.

" Yeah, I wouldn't believe that " said Melissa.

" Same here, I am not believing that Crayon will live " said Easeion.

" Bakers have baked bread that prevents him from dying " said Artby.

" Crayon's not dying "

" Hahahahaha " said Easeion.

" He will die, the Bear wants that "

" It is not just me "

" Bear members need him to die "

" It is true, we need him out of the way " said Melissa.

" We must get rid of Crayon for the sake of the organization "

" Regardless of what the organization wants, I'll fight on " said Crayon.

" You will die " yelled Easeion.

" I will enjoy seeing the people of Colourland, feeling so sad "

" They will be so helpless and able to do nothing "

" My father will take over "

" He will take everything "

" Your father ? " asked Colouruke.

" Brett is my father " said Easeion.

" He will leave lots to me "

" I will be given a lot as well " said Melissa.

" Whites has sent me to fight "

" Whites knows what I can do "

" Whites ? " asked Colourea.

" Him and Xax are said to be stronger so there is no hope, none at all " said Easeion.

 

" There will be no hope, everyone will be crying with tears through their face "

" I will love the lack of hope "

 

" Same here " said Melissa.

" The Bear does want that "

" Don't be so sure " said Artby.

" Bakers give people hope "

" I will destroy that hope, my father is taking over hahahaha " said Easeion.

" I am so talented "

" My power is out of this world "

" Whites will be impressed " said Melissa.

" He sure will " said Easeion. " We have a question for Warbler and Allie "

" I know what you are planning " said Colouruke.

 

" How could you know that " said Melissa.

" I hope Warbler and Allie know the deal they were offered "

" We cannot do that " said Allie.

" I want you two to stay a couple, the Bear is more upset with Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Artby " said Easeion.

" Now, there will be no kissing and hugging between you two "

" Hahahaha "

" This is a decision you will truly regret "

" Easeion, you will not succeed " said Warbler.

" He will not get away with what he is doing " said Allie.

" Warbler, you are going down in flames " said Easeion.

" You won't stop me "

" We will end it all " said Melissa.

" Time to fight " said Allie.

" Allie, it is a shame that you refused to do our great deal " said Easeion.

" You will not be alive and it will be your fault "

" Things have come to this "

" Let's go " said Crayon.

" Bakers want us fighting, they want me punching and kicking for their bread " said Artby.

" Let's begin " said Easeion.

" I cannot wait "

 

The fight began, Easeion then charged up his Ultimate Disaster Blast while Colouruke used his Ocean Implosion to counter. They both took damage, Melissa then used the Ultimate Volcano Blast while Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Bomb.

 

The attacks collided with each other, Easeion then rushed for Warbler with a punch, Allie used her leg to attempt to kick him but he knocked her down to the ground.

 

Easeion then used his Super Thunderstorm technique while Melissa used the Tenfold Volcano Strike which directly hit Warbler, the thunderstorm technique damaged everyone.

 

" We are clobbering you all " said Melissa.

" We have so much more " said Artby.

" Bakers know this "

 

Artby charged up the Sun Implosion while Melissa used the Ultimate Volcano Blast, the attacks collided and they both took damage.

 

" Bakers love me for this " said Artby.

" They use bread to show that "

" Bread ? " asked Easeion.

" Hahahahaha "

" Artby, you have lost it a bit "

" No, bakers prevent that " said Artby.

" You really are something else " said Easeion.

" We are going to win "

" Our skills are great "

" Let's continue the fight " said Colouruke.

 

Easeion used his Ultimate Lightning Edge while Colourea used the Heatwave Implosion to counter, both of them took damage.

 

Crayon then started charging up the Ultimate Bird Bomb, Warbler used his Ultimate Bird Blast. The attacks aimed towards Melissa who used her Bear Implosion to fight back and all three took damage.

 

Allie then used the Sky Implosion while Easeion used the Ultimate Disaster Bomb, they were both hit.

 

Melissa used the Volcano Implosion while Easeion used the Bear Implosion, the implosions had so much power. Artby used the Sun Implosion and Warbler used the Bird Implosion, the four implosions hit their targets.

 

" Hahahahaha " said Easeion.

" We are taking this place for ourselves "

" Our ability is just too much "

" Yes, we will continue " said Melissa.

" Whites will be impressed "

" That is true " said Easeion.

" Just like Xax will be "

 

Melissa then charged her Ultimate Bear Bomb and fired it towards Colouruke, Colouruke used his Ocean Implosion to counter. They both were hit, but Melissa got up first.

 

Melissa then kicked Allie while Easeion punched Warbler and knocked them to the ground.

 

Easeion then started charging up his Ultimate Lightning Edge and he rushed towards Artby, Artby then used his Tenfold Sun Strike to counter.

 

" That was for baking " said Artby. " Baking does so much, it prevents the death of Crayon "

" I'll kill him " said Easeion.

" He is the hope that must be destroyed for the organization "

" The Bear is depending on that "

" I will not let them down "

" The organization ? " asked Allie.

" Yes, the Bear " said Easeion.

" The Bear have wanted his death "

" Bear members will get what they want "

" I love the Bear "

" I remember last time you wanted Colourea dead instead of Crayon " said Colouruke.

 

" Yes " said Easeion.

" We wanted him single, but we need all of you gone since you won't stay out the way or join "

" The Bear must be able to take what is needed "

" We cannot have anymore of that " said Melissa.

" It is unacceptable "

" I will not stand for this "

" Let's continue to fight " said Crayon.

" Yes, let's do so " said Melissa.

 

Crayon then rushed Easeion with the Tenfold Bird Strike while Easeion used the Tenfold Disaster Strike to counter the attack, they both took damage.

 

Warbler then charged the Bird Implosion while Melissa used the Ultimate Volcano Bomb, they both took damage.

 

Warbler was slightly struggling but he got up and he went for Easeion with his Tenfold Bird Strike but Easeion rushed towards Colouruke and he grabbed Colouruke.

 

Allie then tried to get Easeion off but all three of them were hit by Warbler's attack.

 

Easeion got up first and he used the Bear Implosion while Melissa used her Ultimate Bear Bomb. Colourea used the Heatwave Implosion while Allie used the Ultimate Sky Blast, the attacks collided and all four took damage.

 

Allie was slightly struggling but she got up.

 

" So Allie and Warbler it seems things are not looking good for you " said Easeion.

" Our deal was a good move, there will be no kissing between you two anymore "

" You will regret doing this "

" That is true " said Melissa.

" Whites knows what I can do in the same way Xax knows what Easeion can do "

" Yes, they believe in us a lot " said Easeion.

" I know we won't let them down "

 

" We will still fight " said Warbler.

" Yeah, we will " said Allie.

" You will crumble into dust " said Easeion.

" Now, let's keep fighting "

 

Easeion then charged the Ultimate Bear Bomb while Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Bomb, they both took damage. Easeion got up, he fired off the Ultimate Bear Blast while Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Bomb. They both took damage, Colouruke was slightly struggling.

 

Melissa then fired off the Volcano Implosion while Artby used the Sun Implosion, they both took damage. Artby was slightly struggling but he got back up.

 

" I will not fall down " said Artby.

" Bakers do way too much for me "

" They make such tasty bread, how could I not fight for them as a customer "

" I must be a good customer, bakers cannot afford a bad customer "

" I will be a great customer forever "

" How so ? " asked Allie.

" Bakers are not as inspired to bake, they cannot bake bread as tasty " said Artby. " My mouth has been treated so good, I must treat bakers the way I want my mouth to be treated "

" Artby, you have lost it " said Easeion.

" It is very clear "

" I have not lost it, I think about my mouth " said Artby.

 

" Your mouth eats tons of bread maybe but it has done little here " said Melissa.

" No matter what you eat, you are outmatched here " said Easeion.

" Crayon will be dead, you will join him there "

" This is not what I wanted originally but this has to be this way "

" Crayon will not die " said Artby.

" Hahahaha " said Easeion.

" You are not going to stop me "

" Now, let us keep fighting "

 

Easeion then rushed with his Tenfold Disaster Strike while Colouruke used his Tenfold Ocean Strike to counter, they both took damage.

 

Colourea fired off the Heatwave Implosion while Melissa used the Volcano Implosion, they both were hit to the ground. Colourea was slightly struggling but she got up and she punched Easeion while Easeion kicked her.

 

Artby then used the Sun Implosion while Easeion used the Ultimate Bear Blast to counter the attack.

 

Melissa then used her Ultimate Volcano Bomb while Warbler used the Bird Implosion, they both took damage and fell to the ground.

 

Colouruke charged his Ocean Implosion towards Melissa while Easeion used his Tenfold Disaster Strike to hit him down.

 

" Take this " yelled Colouruke.

Colouruke was getting near the end.

 

" I will not give up " said Colouruke.

" I'll fight "

" Well, it is your life not mine " said Easeion.

" I really do not care "

" Prepare for your last moments, this is it hahaha "

" Let's continue this fight " said Crayon.

 

Easeion then fired the Ultimate Bear Blast while Allie used the Sky Implosion, the attacks collided with each other.

 

Melissa then charged up for the Ultimate Volcano Blast while Warbler then used the Bird Implosion, they both were hit. Warbler was getting near the end, but he was able to fight.

 

" I will keep going " said Warbler.

" I cannot let the Bear do this "

" Yes you can " said Easeion.

" You had a great deal and you fucked it up "

" Now you will pay a price bigger than you ever have before "

" Hahahahaha "

" This is great for the organization " said Melissa.

" It really is " said Easeion.

" Let's continue the fight " said Crayon.

" Bakers want us to fight " said Artby.

 

Artby charged up the Sun Implosion.

 

" This is for bakers and any bread they have baked " said Artby.

" Bread saves us all, bakers do so much for my mouth when a lot of people have not "

" My mouth means so much, I will fight for it "

 

Melissa then used her Ultimate Volcano Bomb to counter, they both were hit. Artby was getting near the end.

 

" Bakers will prevent me from dying, they are heroes to the customer " said Artby.

" I have been a great customer "

" Bakers love the customer, bakers are in love with my mouth "

" Bread is how they show that "

" Hahahahaha " said Easeion.

" I have hit you with so much damage but your mouth "

 

" There will be no bread for you very soon, you will be dead "

" Bakers will be crying and nothing will change "

" Bakers will not, I cannot die " said Artby. " Bread prevents death "

" Yeah, no " said Melissa.

" Bread does not do that "

" No, bread will keep us alive " said Artby.

" Let's keep fighting " said Allie.

" Yes, you will all die " said Easeion.

" I will laugh when it happens "

 

Colourea then charged up the Heatwave Implosion while Allie used the Ultimate Sky Bomb. Easeion and Melissa used their Ultimate Bear Blasts to counter the attack, the four of them took damage.

 

Allie was getting near the end but she got back up barely.

 

" I will not stop fighting " said Allie.

" Four of you are very close " said Melissa.

" There is no stopping this from happening "

" The Bear will take over, it will be glorious " said Easeion.

 

" I will get to show what a great brother to Bill and Tara "

" I am a great brother to them, if I do not take over then how can be the legendary Smithson I am "

" I am so great "

" Legendary? " asked Crayon.

" Yes, I am that great a Smithson " said Easeion.

" I am a great Smithson "

" Now, we continue "

 

Easeion then charged up the Ultimate Bear Bomb, Warbler used the Bird Implosion to counter the attack. They both were hit, Warbler was defeated.

 

" Warbler " screamed Allie.

" Now, you understand what it is like fighting the elite warriors of the Bear " said Melissa.

" You will join him in being knocked out "

" You cannot stop us "

" Let's continue the fight " said Crayon.

" Yeah, we will " said Easeion.

 

Melissa charged up the Volcano Implosion while Artby used the Sun Implosion.

 

" This is for every baker in the world and what they have done for my mouth " said Artby.

" They are great people, my love for baking will never end "

 

Artby was defeated, Easeion rushed for Colouruke with the Tenfold Disaster Strike.

 

Crayon used the Tenfold Bird Strike to defend, Crayon and Easeion were both hit.

 

Melissa then rushed Colourea with the Bear Implosion, Colourea then used the Heatwave Implosion to counter. They both took damage, Colourea was getting near the end.

 

" Well, now only Crayon isn't in this condition " said Easeion.

" Our talent is too good "

" Yeah, we are elite here " said Melissa.

" You haven't won yet " said Crayon.

" We are fucking winning " said Easeion.

" You have all irritated me but it is not enough "

" I will end all hope, my great father will take everything "

" Hahahaha "

" Whites will be very proud of me " said Melissa.

" Whites is great "

" Now, let's continue "

 

Melissa charged up the Volcano Implosion while Allie used the Sky Implosion.

 

" This is for Warbler " said Allie.

" It won't be enough " said Melissa. " I am the strongest woman in the organization which is too much "

 

Allie was defeated, Colouruke then charged up the Tenfold Ocean Strike while Easeion then used the Ultimate Lightning Edge which was too powerful.

 

" Now it is just the original couple " said Easeion.

" Colourea is not in good condition "

" She can still fight " said Crayon.

" We have energy left "

" It is not over "

" I will not give up " said Colourea.

" I will fight for my friends "

 

" They will die " said Easeion.

" Hahahahaha, it is great "

" Not only will they die, but the chance of people in Colourland having any possessions will also die "

" We are unstoppable, our power is so strong "

" Yes, our organization will take literally everything " said Melissa.

" The two of us have dominated this fight "

" Whites and Xax will not need to fight "

" Let's continue the fight " said Crayon.

" This fight has a lot more fighting "

" We shall see " said Melissa.

 

Crayon used the Tenfold Bird Strike while Melissa used the Tenfold Volcano Strike to counter.

 

Melissa was slightly struggling but then she rushed Colourea for a punch knocking her out.

 

" You are the last man standing " said Easeion.

" You will join your friends very soon, I'll enjoy Challenger sobbing about it "

" It is something that I want "

" I won't give you that opportunity " said Crayon.

" I will have that opportunity, Crayon " said Easeion.

" Let's keep fighting "

 

Crayon rushed Melissa with his Bird Implosion while she used her Bear Implosion to counter, they were both hit.

 

" How could this be happening to me " said Melissa.

" Whites will not accept this "

" He will have to do so " said Crayon.

" Whites is a great man, let's keep battling " said Melissa.

 

Easeion then charged his Super Thunderstorm technique, Melissa then used her Ultimate Bear Blast directly on the thunderstorm making it stronger.

 

Crayon then used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast to defend, the attacks collided with each other and they all took damage.

 

Melissa was getting near the end but she was able to get up first, she then grabbed Crayon and dragged his body.

 

Crayon was trying to fight her off but Easeion then charged for the Tenfold Disaster Strike.

 

" Crayon, take this " said Easeion.

" Haha "

 

The attack then hit both of them due to Crayon and Melissa pushing each other which defeated Melissa.