Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Life?? ❯ Friends ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
can life be unfair at times i often wondered this myself but it was a question we always ask ourselves when we go through bad times. I guess i should introduce myself my name is john Williams, i’m eighteen years old and male if you couldn’t guess from the name. Id like to share my story with you a story of what made me go from being a confident happy easy guy into a insecure, scared person who fears many things.

Starting from the beginning is always a start but i’m sure you don’t want to read from the day i was born so ill try to skip the boring details, here’s where it started.

Ever since i was young and can remember i could make friends like that i was very outgoing so to make friends with anyone was easy for me, but that was my problem right there. When ever i made a friend i would open my heart to them and trust them like i would a family member so it was easy to get hurt, other a few years i was hurt by friends but there are three they still today stick in my mind let me run you through the scenes ill let you make your mind up about this



John couldn’t wait to see his friend dale they two had been friends for years but both where still young they where at the age of about seven , when they were together they were always up to no good like children there age aren’t they both knew what each other hated and liked they were like brothers. Like most things in life everything has to come to end and there must always be a farewell, over the time both john and dale grew to like different things were as john was quite easy going and never liked violence dale grew to like violence and soon got a taste for it maybe it was something to with the way the two were brought up. Dale soon became popular with the kids at school that liked to fight and were known as the hardest kids in the year john didn’t like the way dale was turning out and the two grew apart every so quickly with the difference between them.

I try not to remember the full details so forgive me if its a bit short on the detail anyway back to my story


John was strong for his age but never did he once use his strength to win anything, it was his height and strength that made him a target for the hard kids, they fought because he was tall and strong he would put up a good fight. John was still seven at this time he had been told if someone trys to fight you walk away and if you cant fight back maybe he would of fought back if it were anyone else but dale. Dale had started a fight with john, the two had been surrounded by the hard kids so there was no chance to walk away he couldn’t fight a person who he had been friends with it stood against what john stood for, to never hurt a friend no matter what. Johns world came crashing down before him as dale laid on an onslaught of punches and kicks to him, john only stood taking each beating as it came waiting for it to finish. Tears began to pour down johns face, dale grew bored of john as he wasn’t fighting back so they left without anymore words, john took it well over the next few days it didn’t seem like anything had happened john went back to his happy care free life maybe not tell anyone was his down fall but he kept it within him the memories and pain he felt then and never telling anyone.

That wasn’t nice but i will finish telling you about the other two the next one his name is called james


Like dale john and James were good friends they were always laughing and having a good time there was this one time when they were laughing and playing when john catapulted James over him and as his foot made contact with the wall he lost his toe nail, john was ever so sorry about it but James was fine after his mum came to check on him and the two went onto playing yet again. James lived near a park and the two often went to play as kids do by this time john was eight and was aloud to go to the park. The park was small and had a large hill with many trees, while playing a bunch of teenaged boys turned up they started to insult James and john wasn’t going to let his friend be insulted so he told them to go away nothing to bad you would think. The teenaged boys didn’t take to kindly to being told to go away, john was on the hill when they surrounded him the leader punched him in the stomach followed by a kick to the legs taking him down to the rough ground there he landed another kick to his ribs making him roll down the hill. It was a large tree that stopped john from rolling all the way down the hill it was good luck within bad luck as the teenage boy brought his foot down to stomp on his stomach with the little air in his lungs he cried to James to get his dad, James had stood by and watched his friend get beaten up by older boys. James ran away and through those every long five minutes before James told his dad john couldn’t help but wonder why it took five minutes when his dad was always in the sitting room and it took only ten seconds to walk from the park to James house and why did john have to suffer. James dad came and the boys ran away but john was left with the cuts, bruises and the marks from the rough ground on his body.

I seem to get attacked a lot don’t i, and last George


George was a nice person really a kind person often john would stay at Georges house and yet after dale punches and James leaving john to suffer none of this had effected john at all he always had a smile on his face always goofing off. Over time George kept teasing and calling john names and often ganged up with other kids older and younger to tease john until one day john had enough and left George to his own life, even tho they weren’t friends George kept teasing john calling him names and all. Even when they were friends George would never defend john even if john defended George but i guess that’s how kids are after all.

That one was a bit brief but i didn’t want to get into details im sure you can understand.