Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You follow Delva through the yard; he looks back at you and smiles then starts to skip slowly singing a song in another language. You just watch him as he makes his way into the house.
Thantos is in the kitchen cleaning up as you enter. He turns and gives you a grin then he goes back to cleaning. You now realize you've seen everything. Good God, I'm in a demon world and this is the most impressive thing I've seen so far! You think to yourself.
Delva walks then runs through the doorway and into the living room. "Psythe, what are yooou doin'?!" he shouts loudly joking around.
You walk in and Psythe was facing Delva with a very annoyed, deadly expression. Delva just stood there and smiled showing all of his teeth. In front were a perfect set of fangs. You never noticed them before. "Give brother a hug!" Delva says and throws his arms around Psythe.
By now, Psythe looks extremely angry. He reaches behind Delva and grabs his tail folding it over. Delva screams and immediately lets go. "Don't break it!" he says.
Psythe says nothing. Delva then turns and says, "I know you love me, you just don't want to admit it."
Psythe looks at you and then back at Delva. "We're going to go talk to Reign," Delva says and then Psythe nods. Delva starts to walk away and you follow.
"I hate these things," Delva says talking about the stairs, "No wonder we're all not fat, we eat like pigs."
You both make a long trip up the stairs and go through the right hallway to the very ending room. It was dark and cool through the hallway. You get to a door by the one at the very end of the hallway; you feel cool air brushing against your ankles from under the door beside it.
Delva walks closest to the door and knocks on what seems to be Reign's room.
"Come in," you hear him say. Delva opens the door and enters. You follow behind him.

You find him standing in front of the window looking down at the lawn.
"Delva, please let me speak to _____ alone," he says without even looking back.
"Well, all right, highness," Delva says and then leaves the room.
"How are you adjusting?" Reign asks and turns. You noticed he wasn't wearing his cloak. So he must've come right to his room when he went inside.
"I don't know," you say.
"You know you're going to have to get used to this."
"I know."
Reign sighs, "I have a feeling you came here to ask me something, is that correct?"
"It is. What were you talking about when you said that you needed me here?"
"Time reveals history," Reign says and glances out the window once more before coming to you. He places his hand on your shoulder. "You'll just have to be patient and learn that sometimes we must find the past on our own."
"What does that have to do with needing me and kidnapping me for?" you ask getting a little annoyed.
"Everything, now I'll need you to write down where you live and what you want from home so we can retrieve it tonight. Thantos will be staying home to keep an eye on you," he says.
You are very annoyed, "Why can't I go get it?!"
"We know you'll run away, and if you are in a familiar place, we know that you'll refuse to come back. Then we'd have to bring you back with force."
"I want to see my mom," you say looking down.
"I know you do, but we cannot let you see her."
You look down and then jerk away from his grasp. You run through the hallway and down the stairs. Then you make it to through the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Thantos was in the kitchen and notices you heading out of the door.
"_____, it's not safe for you to be out there," he reminds you.
"Better dead than here," you remark and open the door. You take off running for the woods again.

"____," Delva says as he starts to run after you. He makes his way in front of you and stops you. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"Go to hell!" you yell at him and start to run.

Delva starts walking after you but he is stopped by Reign's voice, "Let her go."

"But-" he's interrupted.

"She will get tired, hungry or scared and will return by her own bidding," Reign says.

You knew he was right, but if you had some time to yourself it would be better. You walk through the woods and find yourself in a field. You go near a pond and sit by yourself and pull your knees to your chest. You start crying. Why do I always have to cry? I'm so pathetic. You think to yourself as you sob.

You then hear a noise behind you, you jump frightened and turn around. You see...