Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You were getting very uncomfortable at this moment. Drakon seemed great last night, but something about him now just felt terrible.
"I think I'm just going to go back to bed and wait for everyone to get back, I'm still tired," you say.
"But you had a long rest, how can you be tired?" he takes a step forward, "Do I frighten you?"
You step back, "No, I'm just tired, that's all."
"Honey, you should be scared right now," he smirks.
You act on impulse and run up the stairs. Patches still in your arms. You run in your room and lock the door behind you. Then you push a nightstand in front of it, but you are startled by Drakon banging on the door. "_____!" he yells.
You run in the bathroom with Patches and lock the door to it too.
You look around the room to find a weapon. You see a candle holder on the top shelf. You pick it up and go sit in the bathtub. You pull the shower curtain across the front of the tub.
You hear yelling and beating on the door. He's going to kill me or hand me over to Beliya'al. Please if you kill me, make it quick. You start to panic. You sit up and open the window, if he were to break in; you were going to have to make a jump for it.
You finally hear the door break down. Your heart sank as you put Patches down and stand, you hold the candle holder above your head. You then see a silhouette enter the room. To live, I am going to have to fight back. You pace yourself for battle.
You wait, ready for Drakon to pull back the curtain and then you see the curtain being pulled back. You're about to attack but you are stopped by the sight of Reign.

"Easy, now," he says, reaching out for the candle holder.

You give a sigh of relief and put your arms down, handing the candle holder to Reign.

You shut the window and climb out of the tub. Psythe walks into the room.

Without thinking, you run to him and hug him. "I am so sorry for the things I said," you say almost about to cry. You felt so bad for yelling at him that you couldn't stay mad for long.

He lays a hand on your shoulder, accepting your apology. You knew he was reading your mind again, so you decide to think. Psythe, I didn't mean it. I was just having a bad time, I miss my mom and I miss home. I was scared of staying here. You understand, don't you? He nods and gives a soft sigh. You smile and then pull away.

"Hey, guys, he's waking up," you hear Delva in the other room.