Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Twelve ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The maid opened the door. She raised her arm as you walked by her, she then placed it on your back. As if she were going to push you the trip down the stairs.
You jerk your shoulder from her touch. You didn't even want her to look at you. You knew that she was enjoying your misery. How you wanted to just push her down the stairs. You fantasize about her toppling down the stairs, and you laughing at her. You've never thought so evil of anyone, but this woman had a wicked feel to her. It would be so easy. She wouldn't be able to fight me back; I have a piece of the jewel.
You look back at her and grin. She was looking at you with the same, annoyed glare. You turn facing the side of the stairs. You grab her by the wrist and with one swing you throw her downward. She trips and topples down the stairs. You couldn't help but smile in victory. She finally hit the bottom of the stairs and rolled onto the floor.
You start to chuckle in your throat and say, "Whoops."
Another maid runs to her, she looks back up to you and starts to yell, "You wench! You killed her."
"Oh, my. Oh, dear, I killed the old hag," you say as you walk down the remaining stairs, mocking the maid. She gives you a fierce look and backs away in fear.
"What is all this racket?" Drakon walks into the room.
"Sir, she has killed the head maid," the maid that had yelled at you says to Drakon.
"Is this true?" Drakon looks over to you.
"Yes, it's true, I killed her," you say laughing.
Drakon walks to you, and then reaches for your locket. He opens it and the jewel had turned black.
"It can't be!" he says astonished.
"It is," you smile, "Where is Beliya'al?"
"Right behind you."
You turn and see Beliya'al. "So, my brothers made the mistake of giving a portion of my father's jewel to one that they held captive," he says, picking up the open locket, staring at the jewel. He looks up, grinning at you, "Even this small piece can turn someone to evil."
"____, follow me," Beliya'al says as he turns to walk into the other room, "Drakon, I will leave you in charge of burying the body. We will worry not of this little incident."
Beliya'al leads you into the other room; you follow him without looking back. You don't feel any guilt of what you did, you actually felt good.

"____, isn't it such a wonderful feeling? What made that jewel turn black was the frustration that the maid had made you feel. How my brothers underestimated the jewel. They thought you could fight back, but you didn't even know you were becoming troubled. After you pushed that maid down the stairs, you felt good, didn't you?" he says turning, to look you in the face.

You smile, "Yes."

He steps closer, looking you straight in the eyes, "With this, I can become Lord of the lands and you will rule at my side."

You nod and smile. "Sounds lovely."
"Perfect," he says and grins.
"Tell me, what will I be rewarded with if I help you?" you ask.
"You will be showered with praise, riches and everything you had ever wanted. All we have to do is get the rest of the jewel," Beliya'al says.
"Music to my ears," your grin grows wider.
You hear glass shatter. Then footsteps heading for the direction of the living room. Beliya'al quickly walks and stands in front of you.
Reign and Thantos make their way into the living room. "Stay back," Beliya'al warns them.
"_____," Reign says.
"She's changed. Funny how gullible you can be as to leaving part of the stone with her to actually bring her here," Beliya'al smirks, "She's not who she used to be. Once we get Father's jewel, we will rule. And I will personally terminate pests such as you."
Delva then runs in to find you smiling behind Beliya'al. "No," he gasps.
"Yes, it's true. She is mine now and she is willing to be, aren't you, Precious?" Beliya'al grins looking back at you.
You step out in front of Beliya'al, and walk to the middle of the room, "But of course. Everything I have ever wanted, everything that I ever dreamed of will be mine. None of you can stop us."
"Reign, we have to get that locket!" Thantos exclaims.
"How will you do that?" you ask, "Your intensions are to take something against my wishes, you can't touch me unless I will you to."
"How-how did she know that?" Delva asks.
No one answers; they all just stare at you in shock. "Psythe only told her that it would protect her, but now she knows! Look at what you all have done!" Delva growls at his brothers.
Beliya'al stands back enjoying Delva breaking his relationship with his brothers. It's what he wanted all along. You back up against him, "Perfect plan," you whisper in his ear.
"Yes," he mumbles.

They continue to battle each other with words. "I can't do this anymore!" Delva shouts as he turns and walks out of the room quickly.

"We will be back," Reign growls at Beliya'al and storms out of the room behind Delva and Thantos, his cloak whisping behind him.

Beliya'al turns to you, "Alone at last."