Other Fan Fiction ❯ ...And Taloa Makes Three ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
...AND TALOA MAKES THREE
by AladdinAbu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Based on the 3-book sequel series, "Beyond The Spiderwick Chronicles". This fiction is set during book 3, "The Wyrm King". WARNING: Futa, Anthro, Pegging, Stepcest, 3way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas Vargas knew the end was coming.

Ever since his stepsister Laurie had made it impossible for either of them to ignore the world of faeries, a part of him had known no one was safe. It was bad enough when their worst problem was helping a stray nixie return to her pond. But their existence had only grown more precarious as they explored the beings that hid themselves. They were all going to fall and fall hard. What else could happen? Giants and hydras were going to battle it out, and they had some crazy idea they were going to help the situation with their futile, human efforts. It was only a matter of time before, somehow, they met their maker.

As he, Laurie, and his brother Julian guided a trio of nixies, huddling in the torrential rains and singing to themselves, toward what they all hoped was a more permanent home for the freshwater-dwellers, Nick sulked over it all. Was there even a ghost of a chance they could come out of this alive? He guessed not. But he couldn't help brooding, going over and over in his mind what else they could be doing. The three Grace kids - whom they had previously thought to be epic heroes but turned out to be just as scared and confused as themselves - were assisting Noseeum Jack's son in investigating the myriad of sinkholes that had cropped up in their corner of Florida. Hopefully, they would kick some hydra ass. But then what?

"Are you scared?"

It was Laurie who spoke. Nick glanced over at her, watching thin, freckled arms move the hobgoblin she'd "adopted" from one hip to the other. When he looked at the eyes behind her glasses, he saw her own gripping fear. This world she had dragged him into, kicking and screaming - she no longer enjoyed it the way she'd expected to, when it was just a wondrous idea put to paper by a pair of authors. He had trouble voicing it aloud, but he couldn't lie - so he simply nodded. "You?"

She took a shaky breath. "I don't know if we're doing the right thing anymore. It all seems so complicated."

"Wet," Sandspur grumbled from where she was holding him at her hip. "I hate the wet. Cold and wet." He shook his head like he could shake himself dry in the downpour. "And hungry."

Nick laughed in spite of himself. At least the cat-sized creature wasn't having any fun while they were walking around in their own personal cloud of doom. Staring at the both of them, the words came tumbling out before he realized he'd been longing to say them for so long. "I'm glad I get a chance to tell you that... I'm sorry about what happened with your mom and my dad."

She averted her eyes, squeezing the hobgoblin involuntarily in reaction to the change in subject. Amazing how even when you're facing death at the hands of magical beings, topics like divorce or relationships are harder to discuss. "I know it's not your fault. I know that, even if I don't act like it."

That wasn't entirely correct; he'd been such a pill when they first arrived. Just because she'd commandeered his room. In hindsight, that was petty and childish. "I could have seemed happier about stuff."

"Do you want us... not to live together?"

Why did she have to make her voice sound so tiny and vulnerable when she asked that question? All he could do was shrug; it was too hard.

"You don't, do you?"

"I didn't," he admitted - though he'd much rather have spent more time reassuring her that it wasn't HER, per se. It was the situation. So he set about just that. "It's not like I didn't like you. Or Charlene. It's just that it all happened so fast. All of a sudden you were, I don't know, invading my territory."

She cleared her throat. "Well, now we're out of your way."

"Oh, come on, our house is gone." It was so very true; what had promised to be the home where the five Vargases would spend many years, the house his father's construction company had built with his own two hands, was now a pile of sticks and plaster. And, because he'd been so moody from the beginning (and due to faerie trouble beyond their control, not that the parents knew that part), the boys were now living in a trailer onsite, and the girls stashed away in some hotel room until they could "reconsile". None of the children wanted that... but parents rarely listen to their children. "I was dumb. I'm glad you're my sister."

He'd finally got that out, and he was rewarded with a warm smile. "Stepsister," she corrected quietly.

Nick was so happy to have cleared the air on that point that it took him a few minutes to notice - and by then, it was too late. "Hey, Jules..."

"What?"

"Why are we- what are we doing here?"

Jules continued moving as the rest of them stopped. "I'm... just going to check on Cindy. Got a bad feeling, and I want to make sure she's all right, what with... y'know, everything."

"You le-la-lo promised," one of the nixies sang - not Taloa. Nick had a hard time figuring out which was Ooki and which was Ibi. But Taloa, he could never forget - she was the first faerie he'd ever spoken to. Judging from the vague remains of saltwater burns, it was Ibi. "You will lo-le take us to the-le-la new water."

"Can't we do this AFTER we take the nixies to the stream?" Nick put in impatiently.

"I'll be quick," he snapped, swiping his hand through his long hair. "Just long enough to check up on her."

"You'd better make sure it really IS quick," Laurie said sternly, with a sidelong glance at Taloa. She regarded the water-dwelling beast as a good friend, trustworthy; Nick was a lot more wary than she.

"Or I'll let Taloa eat you," Nick half-joked. But only half.

"It will-la-lo be YOU, Nicho-le-las," Taloa reminded him, piercing gold eyes stabbing him through the heart not for the first time. "YOUR life."

They all crowded around the back door of Cindy's house, standing back a few feet so Jules could have some semblance of one-on-one contact with his girlfriend. The two of them surfed as if that was all there were to life - and a lucky thing, because their most recent contact with her was to borrow her surfboard. Come to that, it was their ONLY contact with her since they'd stolen her dad's prized fish, kept her out all night and refused to truly disclose their activities. Maybe they were trying to keep a herd of awakening giants from leveling southern Florida, but that adventure had only bad repercussions with their guardians.

"What are you DOING here?!" Cindy hissed the moment the door was open. "Already! Last time they wouldn't leave me alone for hours - just got them started all over again! Do you know what my parents would do if they saw you here?!"

"So you're okay?" Jules sighed, a bit of tension easing from his shoulders. He reached out and clasped her hand between both of his. "Good."

"No, I'm really not... but I'm alive, if that's what you meant." Her perfectly-petite eyebrows knitted as she looked over his shoulder. "What... are those things?"

"Nixies," Laurie said shortly as she dropped Sandspur, allowing him to frolick toward a large tree in the corner of the yard. "And we need to take them back to their-"

"Come in, hurry," Cindy whispered, opening the door wider and stepping back. "My parents only went out to pick up some dinner and groceries, they won't be gone forever and they might- hey, your car's not parked right out front in plain sight, is it?"

"Umm," Jules said, "About the car..."

By the time Jules finished telling Cindy about their most recent exploits, the trio of nixies were acting very dehydrated - and very impatient. Laurie suggested they wait outside in the rain, but both Cindy and Ooki had objections.

"No WAY! You can't, they'll see them and wonder what the hell they are!"

"We will-la-lo-le not let you out of our-le-la sight," Ooki said firmly. "You might escape without ful-la-le-filling your promise."

"I doubt they have the sight," Laurie said. "Unless your father's the seventh son of a s-"

"Whatever," Cindy cut her off. "The bathroom is right there, you can take them one at a time to stand in the bathtub under the showerhead. Or you COULD just leave right now," she added, even more pointedly than before.

Laurie nodded emphatically. "Listen to her, Jules - we don't have all the time in the world."

"Not yet," Jules pleaded. "I mean... what if we don't beat the hydras, or the giants destroy us? I want... well, uhh..."

"All right," Nick grunted - and only because he knew what he meant. If they didn't come back from their mission to save the planet, he'd never see Cindy again. A morbid thought, but valid. "But just for a few minutes. Come on, Taloa, you first."

"Ibi should be first," she insisted. "She-la-lo has been burned by the-le-la sea, and needs clean water."

And so, Nick and Laurie guided the ailing nixie into the bathroom. Nick stood outside while Laurie took her in - mostly because Laurie had to use the toilet. From his vantage point, he could hear both running water from the door behind him and occasional strains of what Cindy was shouting at his brother. He knew she was just upset about the whole ordeal, and taking it out on Jules was a lot easier since he got her caught up in it. Still, he found himself wishing he could intervene.

"Okay, Ibi's coming out," Laurie called through the door. "Send Taloa in."

"And you're not done yet?"

"I'm... well, I'm trying to let some of my clothes dry a little," she admitted. "Don't give me a hard time, just send Taloa in."

Nick shrugged to show whomever might be watching that he gave up, and stood back while Ibi slunk past him, a new damp towel draped around her shoulders. He hoped Cindy's family wouldn't miss it until they could return it. Nick stepped out far enough to motion for Taloa to approach, and she did, glaring at him as she passed.

"You don't have to act so hostile," he couldn't help but say. "I'm trying my best, here."

"You are not," she shot back at him. "You are onlee-lo-le-la good at tricking us and making false promises. I should never have entrusted our welfare to you-lo-la."

"Fine," he grumbled. "Think what you want."

But just as Taloa's webbed hand turned the doorknob and pushed, Nick heard another sound - a car door slamming. "Shit!" came Cindy's urgent whisper. "They're back already - I didn't expect to see them for another hour, with all the sinkholes in the roads!"

"What do we do?" Nick asked, stepping forward.

"HIDE! In there!" She waved frantically back toward the bathroom before whirling on Jules, Ibi and Ooki. "You guys, in my room - I'll try to stall them until I can tell you the coast is clear!"

Taloa dug the pads of her fingertips into Nick's arm - possibly enough to bruise. "More de-le-lays, Nicholas," she snapped - in as much as she was still singing. Still, the hand pulled him into the bathroom.

"EEK!"

Nick only beheld a flash of freckled skin before the shower curtain was closed. "Laurie, what the hell are you doing?!" he demanded as quietly as he could. "Didn't you hear Cindy? Her parents are home!"

"Oh no," she gasped from the other side of the opaque plastic. It was one of those curtains made up of brilliant primary colors, this one sporting fish designs. Since the room's light source was above the mirror over the sink, now he couldn't even tell what she was doing. "How are we going to keep from getting spotted?"

"Why were you naked, anyway?" he asked as he closed the door as quietly as possible. Taloa, visibly weary from lack of water, lifted the toilet seat and dunked her head straight in; Nick cringed, but it couldn't have been much worse than the mucky little wading pool Jack had managed to stuff three nixies into. "You knew we'd have to be going soon!"

"I told you, I was trying to let some things dry out," she hissed. "And I'm NOT naked, just down to my undies. I suppose you'd rather I just catch hypothermia. Anyway, why do you care?"

"Because now we're going to have to wait for you to put all that back on," he sighed. "And it's just going to get wet again once we-"

He stopped abruptly due to the sound of the front door creaking open. When the three of them were stock still and holding their breaths, Nick could just make out Cindy's father shouting something about "hurricane-force winds". Then Taloa was suggesting in quiet tones, "We-le-lo should escape while they are still far away."

"No," Nick whispered. "They probably couldn't see us from there, but I bet they'd hear the back door."

"Maybe Cindy will think of something," Laurie put in through the curtain. "A way to get them to leave again."

Before Nick could form a reply, a voice suddenly got louder. "...won't take me THAT long. And by that time, maybe your father will have found his wallet."

"But Mom," came the panicked voice of Cindy, "why do you have to go all the time? Are you... are you going through the 'change'?"

Nick heard the flabbergasted cry from Cindy's mother, but was too busy grabbing up Laurie's sneakers from the floor and trying to set them down gently in the bathtub. Then came the socks on the edge of the sink; the hoodie draped over the curtain rod disappeared on its own. As the footsteps approached, Nick flicked out the light and shoved a less-than-amused Taloa ahead of him into the tub.

"Oof!" Laurie grunted when Taloa landed on top of her. Being unable to see through the curtain, he'd had no way to gague where she was, and had pushed the nixie into the wrong side. There wasn't time to sort out the mammalian and amphibious limbs; he dove in on top of them, made sure the curtain was closed, and held his breath.

The door opened, the light came back on, he heard Cindy sigh - from relief, even though it was disguised as frustration - then the door closed again.

"Why do I even bother?" the woman muttered to herself as she unzipped something or other. "That child, I swear..."

They all listened, still as the dead while Cindy's mother took her sweet time to pee. Their bathtub was roomy enough - one of the more luxurious models, almost a whirlpool tub - but they would get awfully tired of being piled on top of each other in there soon. Nick grimaced when the slow trickle into the water was joined by the sound of magazine pages being rifled through. Did she REALLY need to read something? That could only make this take longer.

But a few seconds later, he noticed something; a tiny flaw in the plastic-turned-fabric of the curtain. The way he was positioned, it would only take a slight shift of his head to bring his eye right up to it. There were no longer any sounds coming from out there; had she left and forgotten to hit the lights? But the door had never opened. Deciding it was worth the risk, Nick leaned over and peered through.

Cindy's mom had both feet up on the toilet seat, holding something between her legs. Nick felt his heart leap into his throat; he shouldn't be seeing this! All three of them had no real business being in that bathroom while she was doing this, whatever it was. Nick started to sit up higher so he could have a better angle, but then he remembered he could only see because of the hole in the curtain. But as it turned out, he didn't need to.

"Damn thing is getting bigger," she muttered to herself as she moved the object to one side. Now Nick could easily tell that it was a make-up compact with a mirror from her purse, but that was a lot less remarkable than the now-unobstructed view he had of...

Nick had always found Cindy to be attractive - not that he would ever admit it to anyone. His brother was head over heels in love with her, which made her off-limits... but that couldn't change the way he saw her. And all the stunning features, like the auburn hair, coy eyes and pouty lips, she had inherited from her maternal side. In fact, he was sure that in another twenty years or so, Cindy would look just like the woman examining her genitals in a handheld mirror right before his eyes. Elegant hands that had began to look weathered from too much Florida sun probed and prodded, rustling the thick brownish fur that grew above and around her, a red-coated fingernail tracing along the soft, wrinkled lips and up to-

"Honey?" came a voice from far away. "I found the wallet. Are you about finished in there?"

"Just a minute," she called back. "I'm... reapplying make-up. Won't take me long." A vague grunt was all he gave for a reply.

Nick had felt dirty enough from watching one of his elders in such a compromising position. Somehow, though, hearing her lie while he sat there and watched the truth of the matter happening before his eyes bumped the naughtiness meter up more than a few notches. Dainty toes curled around the edges of the seat as she tried to heave herself up, hoping for a better view from beneath.

That's when Taloa twitched beneath him. He wasn't sure why, but from the way she was squirming he guessed she was tired of his weight, so he pushed up as much as he dared - he didn't want to make any noise or they'd be discovered, and he would rather go out and face the giants alone than be caught more or less "peeping."

The position Cindy's mother had taken granted him an even better view; now he could see everything clearly, even her puckered anus. A thin line led from one to the other, and as the woman breathed, this line seemed to contract and relax. Why was she doing this? Almost in response, she tilted her head to one side and muttered, "Might have to get it removed."

Removed?! As Nick reeled at the very idea, she poked with her fingernail again, and Nick understood the entire reason behind these events: a mole on the far side from him. It wasn't hideous or misshapen, just a little dark bump, but he supposed she saw it as a blemish on her instrument of pleasure. Then, when he was sure he couldn't endure this show anymore, she let her feet drop to the floor, bent over and pulled her panties and shorts back up (though not before granting him a generous view of her plump backside), flushed, slipped her feet back into her sandals, washed her hands, and opened the door.

"I just want to know HOW!" her father was demanding in clipped tones.

"How what, Dad? I told you, it's just-"

"What's going on?" her mother asked worriedly.

"There's mud and water all over the floor! Why, Cin? What have you been up to already?"

"Can't you cut me a little-" She kept speaking, but once the door was pulled shut Nick could no longer make out their conversation. Their doors seemed to have some remarkable sound-muffling properties.

"Please, Nicho-le-lo-las," came Taloa's muted request. "Remove your elbow from my hindquarters."

"My elbows are up here," he hissed, pressing them into her sides just enough to show her it was true.

"Your knee-la-li, then."

"Nick's knees are digging into my shins," Laurie put in, with only the slightest edge to her voice. "Can you...?"

"Sure," he agreed, shifting just enough so they would slide between the two sets Laurie and Taloa owned. "Better?"

"Hmmh," Taloa grunted, which coming from a nixie sounds more like humming. "If your limbs are elsewhere, then what is pressing into me-la-le-li?"

Just about the time she finished her question, Nick knew the answer.

"Shit!" he whispered urgently. "Where did THAT come from?! Sorry, I- I'm so sorry Taloa, but she- I mean, Cindy's mom was- I didn't mean to-"

"Ahhh-la-le-li-lo-liii!" she sang shakily.

How could he possibly make them understand? Would Taloa sympathize if he told her he'd never seen a woman's parts in person before? He'd only looked out to see if she was gone or not, and she most certainly hadn't been; this wasn't his fault. Would Laurie be grossed out? She was his stepsister, after all. Somehow, that thought calmed him down, but not enough - visions of Cindy's mother stroking the tip of her finger along the rim of her sensitive organ danced through his mind, and he doubted he'd soon forget.

"Ohh-la-la-lo," Taloa went on, head tilted to the side so she could address him more directly. She made quite sure he could see her teeth as she admonished him. "Nicho-li-las, I- this is neither the time nor the-li-la place for- ohh, ple-li-lease, do not continue this!"

With a start, something came together in his mind, something he'd been stupid enough to miss before now: he may have been reacting naturally to the sight of another human female, but at present he was grinding his "reaction" into the sensitive areas of a faerie. A faerie who already disliked him and did not trust him. If he couldn't head this off quick, he might not make it out alive.

"What's going on up there?" Laurie demanded. "Nick, you'd better not be hurting Taloa, not after all we've put her through!"

"I'm getting out of the bathtub," he said as he decided this, and began to stand.

"No!" Laurie hissed. "What if Cindy's dad decides it's HIS turn for a pitstop next?"

"Ni-li-lo-cholas!" Taloa gasped, back arching slightly. "I... you must take that away-la-lo-li, we are not like the elves! My ancestors have sometimes bonded with merfolk, but we do-lo-le NOT mix with humans!"

"You've got me all wrong!" he hissed in the large fin he thought must be her ear. "Cindy's mother was in there... touching... and my body just did this by itself, I'm not trying to- to-"

"But you-lo-li ARE," she breathed. "And you must stop before we-la-le m-must... must finish."

"Nick," Laurie said in a small voice. "What's- but no way, you wouldn't. Not while..."

He refused to look at either of them. It was bad enough that he could see the back of Taloa's head; he looked up at the tiled wall in front of him before Laurie could look around her at his face. He spent a moment trying to block out the feeling of scales and flesh on either side of his legs, the sound of their breathing - instead, he strained to hear what was going on outside the bathroom, but he only caught Cindy's father saying words like "misbehavior" and "unacceptable", and everything between was too low for him to pick up.

"Haaa-la-la-la-liiii," Taloa sang involuntarily.

"Cut it out," Nick said half-heartedly. "We... we have to stay quiet, or they'll find us."

"It is not easy-la-li to quiet the throes of passion, Nichola-la-la-las."

Taking a quick chance, he shifted back and pushed up, trying to put some space between his groin and Taloa's, but it was no use; his limbs weren't long enough for him to manage this. If Laurie weren't under them and Taloa was flat on her stomach, he could have done it. Instead...

"Niii-la-lo-le! You must not move again, Nicholas, or I-la-la-lo will- I may no longer be-la-la-looooOOOhh...."

"Please stop it," Laurie asked, her voice scarcely audible. "I'm... scared, I- I'm not ready for- and you're my friends, I can't b-be hearing you like this, I...."

"It's not like I planned it," Nick snapped with more venom than he meant to. "Or want it, either, it just happened! Don't act like I'm some... I- God, when are they going to leave?!"

"Wh... what is..."

Though he was still fighting the urge to look, when he felt Taloa spasm and some wriggling beneath them, then felt Taloa's entire body relax once the ordeal was over, he glanced down to see Laurie's hand poking up past Taloa's shoulder. Something clearish with a tinge of green was coating her fingertips.

"Taloa?" she asked with an unparallelled sense of dread in her voice. "Where did this...?"

"Curse you, Nicho-le-lo-las," Taloa growled at him, even as she quivered. "It appears you have churned my-la-le waters. Will you now calm them, or al-lo-li-low me to suffer?"

"Nixies get-" he began, then bit it off. He didn't want that confirmed. "But no way, not just from- okay, so put it away, or shut it off! I can't help you!"

"Oh my God," Laurie was wimpering.

"You must sate the la-li-la-lust you created," Taloa demanded. "Because if you do not, I cannot do-lo-li it on my own!"

She must have been joking. "What?!"

"You... initiated the mating ritual-la-li-lo," she told him in such a shaky song he thought it sounded like opera. "And... perhaps you did not intend this, but n- now that it has begun, it also must be-lo-li-la-le seen through."

Nick felt sick. How could a girl who's half fish with seaweed-like hair be asking him to get it on? And if the stuff on Laurie's fingers was what he suspected it was, then he might really have to accept that his nixie friend was in heat. Just from feeling his hardness against her scales! And he was flattered; sure, it was a faerie creature who had almost choked him to death and drowned him at various points, but no girl had ever in his life propositioned him. However, the concept of doing things like that with something otherworldy like her...

"Haaaiiii-li-li-lo-laaaaah," she crafted in beautiful song; it was quiet enough that Cindy's parents would most likely think it was distant windchimes. He, meanwhile, felt himself growing yet more aroused; the song amplified every urge, all the longing he seemed to be feeling. "Either become one with me-la-li-le, or- or remove me from the conscious world!"

Nick could hear both girls' breath coming faster; was his stepsister afraid he'd do such a thing? Because no matter how tempting the idea was beginning to sound, there was no way he'd ever go through with it. Losing his virginity to a creature most people didn't even think existed? What would he tell his future girlfriends, his wife?

Without warning, the options were removed for him; he would never be able to explain how she did it, but Taloa's hind legs had curled back, her long, finger-like webbed toes gripping the waistband of his shorts, and exposed his skin to her scales. "HnnAAAH!"

"Shh!" both Laurie and Taloa replied automatically - and a second later Taloa followed up with, "Oooh-la-lo-lo-laaah."

"How did you do- no, how COULD you do that?" he demanded as quietly as he could under the circumstances. He thought he could hear the air conditioner kick on and only hoped it masked the sounds of their struggle. "You really want me to-"

"It is not that I-li-la-looOoh want this," she half-sang, half-moaned. "Your horn, it feels pleasing to me... I am a sla-lo-li-lave to its touch! I- I ask only that you put it in quickly-la-li-lo-la, so that our raging tides may ebb!"

"Stop this!" Laurie was sobbing beneath them. "I... my feelings are all confused, it's... Taloa, how can you need him like that? He's not even faerie folk!"

"Laurie, I don't know what to do," Nick told her, trying to ignore the sensation of slick, impossibly inviting nixie surrounding his bare pelvis. "I... it's so big now, and somehow Taloa is really warm, and... but this can't be okay, can it? What if they come back in here and they DO find us, and see me- see me on top of a lizard-girl?"

"Why are you asking ME?! YOU'RE the one who- who got all- who... oh Nick, you can't really be- whaaahhh...?"

Nick's entire being clenched when he felt fingers wrap around his shaft. Everything went blank for a second - there was only the heat, the joy of pressure surrounding his tool. Then he was sputtering, "What wa... who did... what?"

"You are," Laurie breathed.

Now he felt sick again, much moreso than before. Had his stepsister just touched him? And it had felt so good - so impossibly good that he wished it had never happened, yet at the same time wanted it to continue. But it was wrong for him to be feeling like this in front of her, right? Shouldn't the knowledge that family was in the same room deflate him? It didn't, though. Somehow, though his guts churned and his brain was automatically trying to use Wite-Out on the past few minutes, he remained erect and pressing into Taloa's rump. Laurie's touch only made it worse - the more familiar sensation of human skin against his own. Right when he was finally getting used to thinking of her as family, this happened. What would their counselor have to say about such a thing?

"La-li-laurie," Taloa whispered. "Please do not keep your hand in that pla-li-lo-lace! I have already grown hot in anticipa-lo-li-le-lation!"

"Huh?" she muttered as her thumb slid up and down along his length. "What do you... oh!" Her hand shot out of there as if she'd been bitten. "Sorry, sorry, I- I don't know why I- but I've never felt a- no, I'm sorry, I'm done."

"Your spoor has awoken, too-lo-li-le," Taloa warned her as she ground back into Nick, back arching and head tipping to gaze at the ceiling. "Be mindful, or you may-la-lo-li fall victim as well!"

"What do you m- oh, that's disgusting!" she snickered nervously. "No, I'm not- I'm appalled at- I don't want- both of you should be ashamed!"

"My ears may have bele-la-li-lieved you, but my nose tells me-la-li-le that you are not telling the truuuuUUuooa-la-la-liiiiIIIII!!!" she finished in a thin, high shriek, just barely muffled by her own quick hand stuffing one of Laurie's socks into her mouth. After a few steadying breaths, she withdrew the garment and panted, "Another... hand in my-li-lo-la-la-laaaahh..."

His curiosity had got the better of him; as Nick put his fingertips to his mouth and he sampled what Taloa had made within her, he vainly hoped it would be disgusting. Maybe that would put an end to this ungodly situation. Unfortunately, though it did remind him vaguely of sushi, he couldn't help but revel in her taste, thinking of both the nixie beneath him and the middle-aged mother who had occupied the toilet scant minutes ago. He felt himself throb in response.

"I... I need... water," Taloa informed them. "Using that basin to dampen my-la-li-le head helped, but all this ha-has... I must have more..."

"Laurie," Nick managed to tell her even as his head spun, "can you... I dunno, take your skirt or one of the towels and... wet it under the faucet?"

Laurie let out a grunt that almost sounded like a moan as they all shifted slightly. "I... guess I could, but won't they hear that?"

"The AC is running. If you just barely turn it on, they... probably won't hear. Better do it now before it shuts off, though."

"Yeah," she whispered, nodding; he could just see the top of her dirty-blonde head over Taloa's shoulder. "I'd rather Taloa stay alive than stay hidden, anyway." She worked quickly but quietly, and Nick watched her twiggy arms struggle to pull a towel down from the rack on the shower wall. Eventually Taloa must have noticed she wouldn't be able to get at it unless they moved, because she shifted toward the curtain-

Which had a consequence Nick wished hadn't been attached. He'd thought Laurie said she was in her underwear, but apparently that didn't include a top. Many mixed emotions sprang up from seeing the very edge of his stepsister's areola and the surrounding freckle-dusted bosom; her underdeveloped chest was of very modest size, but real and smooth. After staring at this for a moment, transfixed, he dragged his gaze up to her face, where the strain of both reaching up for a towel and the entire situation was causing beads of sweat to pop out on her forehead. Her top teeth dug into her bottom lip, and her brilliant eyes squinted; he could see one of them naturally from this angle without looking through her glasses. Though from the beginning he'd thought of her as nerdy, silly and awkward - and she was all of those things - now, he saw her as something that he wished he could unsee. Laurie was a young woman.

"Hnnhh," Taloa sang. "Nicho-le-la-las, y-your... it grows in size now, how is this possible?"

Laurie hesitated upon hearing this for a fraction of a second. Then she was holding the wadded-up towel directly under the faucet and turning it on. Nick forced himself to watch the fabric slowly grow darker as it soaked up the water instead of thinking about anything else. Somewhere in the rest of the house, a fist slammed into something; a table, a wall? Her father was probably still furious. Cindy's mother shrieked at him to calm down, but those were the only words that carried over the air conditioning and the faucet.

"Here," Laurie said. "Help me put this over Taloa's back."

Nick did so, but as he reached down his hand brushed Laurie's. Normally, this wouldn't have mattered, but these were atypical circumstances. He could just see her upper face over Taloa's shoulder now, and their eyes locked for a fleeting instant. Laurie's cheeks were already filled with color, her breath coming faster than usual. She flashed him an uncertian smile. Was she feeling what he was - the unnatural, shameful attraction? Or was she only trying to reassure him that she understood, that he couldn't help what his hormones were doing? Maybe she was just unnerved by their predicament and trying to steel herself for their wait; he had no real proof she was thinking anything naughty whatsoever. If only he could put this out of his mind that way...

"Thank you, Nicho-lo-las, Lauri-li-lii," Taloa sang. "Now... are you prepared for our mating?"

"Huh?!" Nick asked.

"Penetrate me, please," she urged in a huskier song than before. "I would not have chosen this, but I can no-lo-li-le longer bear to be so near your sturdy reed without fee-li-la-ling it within my maw."

"I... I can't do that," he half-moaned; Laurie's eyes were averted now, staring over toward the soap caddy. He looked between her and the back of the nixie's head, covered in remnants of algae and lily pads. "We're not the same- I mean, I'm too young for this kind of thing, and I've never-"

"Now!" The nixie's back end was inching up slightly as she raised, and his stomach dropped when the head of his member felt slick, wet membrane. Though she was still keeping her voice down, the sense of urgency within her melody was growing. "I shall lose contro-lo-loooo if you do not!"

Nick couldn't think of anything to say. He'd been able to keep from doing anything stupid up to this point, pressed into her smooth scales. With exposed, quivering wetness sliding gently along his hardness, making it drip with her faerie juices, he was coming so close to giving in that he knew it was going to happen. But he kept clinging to the vain hope that any minute, he'd find a last burst of willpower and push himself away. Any minute now...

"Ple-la-li-lease..." Any minute... "Nicho-lo-li-la-la-laaaAAAAHHHhhhh..."

For a water-faring creation, she was so very hot on the inside. Nick swallowed, placing each hand on one of her hips to steady himself; the sensation running up his spine from this threatened to send him to the bathroom floor. He was inside her! Species notwithstanting, he was knee-deep inside a member of the opposite sex, and it felt amazing. Truthfully, he'd spent very little time pondering this. A chubby boy with an older, more handsome brother didn't stand much of a chance in the dating pool; the rare fantasy he entertained within his own mind usually went no farther than second base. Yet here he was, feeling the tip of his shaft scraping the deepest part of Taloa's hole. Her song reached a point where it no longer formed words as she shook, head dropping until her face was resting in the crook of Laurie's neck.

"No," Laurie was babbling, looking up at him and back down to the amphibious hands clutching at her shoulders. "This is... why is this happening?"

"Taloa," he found himself saying aloud. When something feels this good, you have to give credit where it's due. He pulled out slightly, daring himself to look down and observe what was really happening. The very base of himself, the only part he could see, was coated with something thick and clearish-green. Violet lips clung to his length as he graudually pulled out, and a tiny starfish of dark-blue marked the center of her ass a few inches higher than that, just below where the towel stopped. Unlike Cindy's mom, the surrounding area was hairless.

"S-so big," the nixie managed to squeak out as she pushed back into him. "Unbelievable! A human's tool-lo-li-la-lo can bring this joy!"

Standing still for a moment, he felt her throbbing around him. What was he supposed to do? Should he start pushing in and out, like in the movies on the internet? Or was there a certain way to it in real life? What about with faeries - was the etiquette the same? Now he could feel faerie cum rolling down his own sack, where it most likely formed a little pool between three sets of legs.

"Nick..."

In his memory, Laurie had never said his name with so much warmth - or even close to it. As he looked at her this time, he saw something obscene and wrong in her eyes, the way her mouth hung open, panting. This time, he was no longer unsure that she was sharing in this experience as more than casual observer.

"Laurie?"

"I- I'm curious about some things. Do you... like how Taloa feels?" she asked meekly.

"Yeah," he said immediately. There was no room left in his head right now for lie-conjuring.

"Inside?"

"Yeah... it's a whole new... it's so good!"

"Mmhh," she muttered with a nod. "And... Taloa, you like this too, right?"

"It sickens me," the nixie sang. Were those tears dropping onto Laurie's chest, or just drops from her wet head and back? "To be with a human in this way-la-lo-le, b-but... but his shape is p-pleasing..."

"Tell me the truth," Laurie said, voice growing stronger, even as her own eyes welled up. "Are you enjoying having Nick push himself into you?"

The faerie seemed to resist giving such a forthright answer. "I... I-li-la-lo-la... I am."

"Hnnhh!" Her arm was moving; Nick could tell they were shifting slightly. Her eyes went back to him. "But... I'm right here. Right next to you two, while you... while you rub your parts together. While you have sex."

Something about her use of the actual word made his blood freeze. "Laurie-"

"Shouldn't this stop you?" she kept going, tears flowing more freely now. "Knowing you're not alone? Knowing... I'm touching you?"

What was that? A soft thing was moving up his thigh. It took him a long moment to understand it was arch of Laurie's foot; he could tell where the rest of the form split into phelanges once he concentrated. But why would she? What was she trying to prove? "I... I'm sorry, Laurie, I really am! But... but now I'm so- and Taloa, she's so warm in there, and I ca- can't-"

"But I'm your SISTER," she bit out, the foot continuing its motion up. "This should make you want to throw up, right? The fact that you and your new girlfriend are doing it RIGHT ON TOP OF ME!"

"Yeah," he gusted as her toes came to rest very close to home. "It... probably should. But I don't see you throwing up, either."

"La-lo-li-ri," Taloa tried to sound out, but she was too busy arching her back and swallowing hard.

"Earlier," Laurie continued, her shoulders twitching. "When I... felt you." She closed her eyes for a moment, throat working around a sizable lump as if she hated the very idea of what she was about to do. When the eyes opened again they were colder. "Your penis. Your huge, pulsating erection. You looked so happy... as if you liked it. Liked your dear sister grabbing your rock-hard cock. Were you egging me on? Do you want to... to do that to me, too?"

"Do what?!" he demanded. What did she want from him? As if he'd ever been in a situation like this before!

"Do IT." Her spindly neck stretched out as she ran pink tongue along thin lips. "Just like your father does to my mother. Just like you're doing to Taloa... who's right on top of me. Maybe I'm just seeing everything wrong, but it looks like you wouldn't mind giving it to your own sister."

"STEPsister," he reminded her, much as she'd reminded him before any of this happened. Anything to distract him from the meaning her words held.

"That makes it better?" she half-laughed. "I... well, maybe it does, but it's still wrong, isn't it? For us to touch each other while we're... all heated up?"

"Lauri-li-liiii," Taloa interjected again, "you must not- please do not continue in this way-le-lo-laaaahhh!"

"Is that why you didn't want me for a sister? Because you didn't want me... for a sister?"

Nick frowned down at her, even as he felt himself automatically fishing deeper into Taloa. What was his body trying to find in there? "That is so not fair. I just told you how I felt and why. You're... gonna throw that back in my face NOW of all times?"

"It's not... possible," Taloa gasped. "No-lo-lo-la-leeeee!"

"Nick," Laurie said, lip quivering. "I'm... afraid of what we're doing. Because... if we don't stop, if we let this happen... what will our lives be like from now on?"

"It IS happening, Laurie! There's not a damn thing I can do to stop it anymore, I- why can't you get it?! I don't have it in me to pull out now!"

Laurie's head was shaking from side to side. "But Nick, of course you do! Me, however... I'm trapped down here. You two are the ones on top, and I- I'm just- I... no..."

Peach-hued freckled features went ashen white as they gazed into Nick's eyes. The shocked expression, the exact way her mouth formed a tiny round "Oh!", only strengthened his arousal; Laurie looked quite suddenly as if she was pushed to further depths herself. "You okay?"

"Nick," she gasped. "Is... i-is that y-your- what are you doing?!"

To this, Nick could only furrow his brow. "His" was deep within the nixie, plunging again and again into a dank cavern of ecstasy. Taloa, though, had gone nearly as rigid as Laurie.

"B-but I thought you were- you and Taloa- no, Nick, no!" It was quite obviously taking everything she had to keep her voice to a moderately low volume. A tiny sob leaked out before she cried, "D-don't- I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, I take it all back, just don't do this to me! Don't take my virginity, I want it to be with- not with my own b-b-brother!"

"STEPbrother," he reminded again. "But I'm not, I... I'm still with Taloa." Even saying THAT aloud made his mind reel, but her words didn't fade; something ominous within forced him to focus. "But... then if you're feeling... what can-"

"It is a terri-li-la-lible thing," Taloa cut across him. "Being mated to two at once, it is... sacrilegious. My b-body-li-le betrays us all."

The three of them were silent for a long, eerie moment. Nick finally was able to pull back from Taloa's body, and her spine whiplashed violently at his exit. When he was taking in undsteady breaths, hardness exposed to the air, he peered very carefully at her vaginal opening... and found something he wasn't expecting. Just below, from his point of view, was where the tiny purplish button of her clitoris was. Further along, he was amazed to find, was another violet object jutting out from her body, but this one was much thicker, longer, and curved. His brain felt as if it would explode, but in some bizarre way, Taloa had grown herself an extra organ - and not a small one.

"What the hell is going on?!"

"What?" Laurie whispered. Now that Nick was hanging back, he could see her fingers just barely reaching to the dampened center of her panties; he tried not to study this for too long a period. Still, she had been touching herself for quite some time. That thumb was just resting on the magically-appeared thing attached to Taloa, which must have prompted the assumption that Nick had gone for a lower target. "What, what's wrong?"

"I have... adapted," Taloa whimpered as her hips gyrated. The abomination ground slowly into Laurie's pubis, causing her thighs to twitch. "All my sisters are nothi-ling else than that; sisters. We-li-la-lo-le are all sisters."

"You mean..." Laurie's voice grew hushed. "There aren't any male nixies? But... but that can't be right, I thought for sure I'd read something about-"

"We are all male. And fe-la-li-male. We are whatever we ni-li-leed to be to mate. What our mate needs." Her song shook with sadness. "And two beings came to be-la-le-li in heat while touching my body. Two be-li-leings with different needs. I responded... involuntarily. I cannot undo-lo-la-le what has been done."

"S-so- oh, Taloa..."

Nick ran a hand over his sweat-soaked face. Could this be real? Taloa needed to mate with BOTH of them? It was too weird for words. But he didn't have enough time to think about it, because even as he watched...

The nixie's newly-formed member pushed slowly along Laurie's lower abdomen, causing the human girl to shiver. A thin, pale hand shot up and grabbed it, and Taloa's song grew rough. "Lo-la-laurie, you touch me with such surity..."

"It's as big as Nick's was," she breathed, stroking slowly along it. Nick's own hardness twitched in the air, and he let a hand fall to it without thinking; it was soaked from being within Taloa. Should this be turning him on, watching a girl grow a dick from nowhere and another girl touch it? Now he was only watching while they played with each other, Laurie mostly trying to figure things out, Taloa putting some serious moves on his stepsister - moves designed to bring them both to the point of no return in as little time as possible.

"N-no, Taloa," Laurie whimpered vainly as the amphibious lips suckled at one of her nipples. "Come oh- onnn, you can't! I th-thought we were- we were-"

"We are." Nick could just see the webbed hand caressing her hair. "Friends. But for a moment, we-la-le-li must become... more."

Clumsy, unsteady aquamarine fingerpads fumbled down where Laurie's panties covered what was left of her dignity. All at once, Laurie gasped, "Wait! No, don't, please, I'm begging you! I want to- I- noooo!"

"Nicho-lo-lo-las," Taloa choked out, golden eyes looking back at him with an intensity that could have melted the polar ice caps. "Please help me-le-li-lo remove this fabric from her loins so we may copulate once and for all. And then... then you-lo-le must join us."

"I... think I'll sit this one out," he informed her, even as he stroked himself. Their show was irresistable; two lithe, supple female bodies of two races, one of them with the equipment necessary to use on the other! But, as he'd been doing so often lately, he wanted to blend in with the background. Full-on sex with one of the lizard people was too much for him right now - probably too much for him ever!

"NO!" she said savagely, reaching back with one hand to clutch his throat; he tried to pry her fingers off, but she held tight. Then her face melted as she said in what was unmistakeably a pleading sob, "You... must mate with me-la-li. My inner softness begs for your rigidity. I... I cannot help my reactions, my instincts are compe-le-la-ling me to procreate!"

"But Taloa," Laurie moaned from beneath her, "how can we? Different species?"

"We shall not create li-la-lo-life between us," she affirmed as she released Nick, "this much is plain, but... my body-li-la-lo does not understand. It only does what nature says is necessary-la-li. I... I will be at nature's mercy-la-le-li until you have joined with me!"

"I can't do that! Bad enough me, but how can I let you... let you screw my sister against her wishes?" he blurted in a hurry. "That's so wrong it's not even f-"

"YOUR PROMISES!" she hissed violently. While he watched the shivering, towel-enshrouded nixie berate him, he could see lines and changes in her features; she was so sick with anger, sorrow and regret that every moment was more difficult than the last. "You promised to-lo-li find my sisters, to save us, to take us to new-la-li waters! Instead, here we-la-lo-le are in some human contrivance, hiding from other humans! You see-la-le another human's maw, and now-lo-le-la must mate - and you must mate with me!" She drew a steadying breath, swallowed thickly, then glared at him evenly; even with these efforts, her voice shook. "Either split me open with that reddish polyp of yours, or kill me now lest I be forced to endure any lo-la-li-longer! I beg you in the name of all-la-li that is good, Nicholas! PLEASE!"

Instantly, Nick's hands were on Laurie's thighs. They were so soft and creamy, and he clenched his teeth as he slid his fingertips over her pelvis and hooked around the waistband. His stepsister let out a hiccup of shame, staring down through the scant space between the girls to implore him to stop. He ignored the shocked, dismayed look there and began sliding the light-pink fabric away, along her thighs, and off her feet. It took everything he had to keep himself from glimpsing his stepsister in all her glory.

Her meager response was, "N-no..."

"Thank you-lo-li, Nicholas," Taloa panted, tongue flicking out into the air briefly. "And... I am sorry. Both of you. But I-la-li-lo-le... I am but a slave to my species and its ways!"

She dove for Laurie; Laurie dodged to the side, sliding up the wall as much as she could. They made a few dull thumping noises, but luckily nothing the parents squabbling in the living room might hear - unless they were nearer than that. Nick let out a sigh when he again saw Laurie's breasts, more properly this time. Perfect, erect little nipples - reddish and round. They were beautiful. Tears were leaking in a constant stream now from her eyes as Taloa trapped her against the wall. The two stared at each other, Taloa trying to smile apologetically for her - a noble gesture not carried off at all well. Then amphibious lips were pressing into mammalian ones, roving frantically, pushing, kneading, coaxing. Nick gazed at the two of them, astounded that Laurie hadn't bit the nixie yet. Her eyes went from wide open to closed, to open again. Then she looked toward Nick for an eternal moment - and her eyes stopped at a downward angle. From her new position up against the wall, she could obviously see his fully-erect shame, and he swallowed hard. Could this really be happening to them? Impossibly, her cheeks grew yet redder; did she actually like how it looked? Was she turned on by it? When Nick slowly dropped his hand and brushed his taut sack, watching Laurie, he saw her eyes grow wider. She then let out a resigned sigh from her nostrils, squeezed her eyelids together tight and returned the kiss for the first time as her arms lifted weakly and pressed into the towel draped over the greenish back of her lover.

Watching them fondle and engage each other, Nick went about touching himself again. There had only been a few rare occasions where he had bothered to masturbate, because he'd found it to be a lonely, pointless ambition. Seeing Cindy in her bikini had prompted the last one, and that was a long time ago. Now, when faced with two girls rolling around with their tongues in each other's mouths, chests rubbing and breathing heavily as their bare limbs bumped his, the temptation was greater - so great he couldn't shut it out. None of them wanted this to happen. It just had, like a bad car wreck you replay over and over, knowing there must have been some way to avoid it and never quite figuring out what it was. But as much as that knowledge should have killed his hard-on, it didn't; apparently it couldn't stop them from swapping fluids, either. He liked what he saw quite a bit. Demonic-looking creature of unclear gender, family member and budding friend... those labels didn't sicken him enough to quell his desire. He wished they were enough, or that the guilt was, but they weren't. The dirtiest part of his brain only registered two hot females making out in front of him, dumping bucketfuls of pheromones into the air.

And one of them wanted him to join in... maybe, just maybe, both.

"Not yet!" Laurie was squeaking out as she pushed her pelvis too low for Taloa to have an easy entry angle. "N-no, I- I am not ready, I- I don't want it!"

"You must open to me-la-la-li!" Taloa urged, trying to work herself lower even as she nuzzled Laurie's neck. "Please - I sense your spoor on the-le-la air, and I c-can't ignore it!"

Nick himself couldn't ignore the sight before him; two beautiful flowers of womanhood, open and shining, right on top of each other. Of course, he'd seen the blue-green-and-violet model earlier in obscene detail, but he had, in fact, been doing his very best to avoid looking at Laurie until now. Okay, so maybe he was watching them and getting off on it, but how could he ever live with himself if he actually saw his sister's secret spot? A futile gesture; she was naked, and they were all stuck in the same bathtub. Nick's jaw slackened when he looked into the delicate pink folds of his stepsister, at the blushing surrounding it from how excited she was. Taloa's was, for lack of a kinder description, much more loose and weathered-looking, and he guessed the nixie must be older and more experienced; Laurie's unwrinkled lips were only scarcely visible. Her little pink clit was sticking straight out, gleaming like the rest of it, and as Taloa eased her body down to attempt entry again, their two tiny protrusions touched. A more intense pulse caused his cock to jump in his hand when they both sucked in a breath - they must have liked that.

At that exact instant, the one in which he was trying to convince his neck to turn his head away, a long-toed flipper found itself in his lap. This would have been something he could ignore, except as soon as a few of the toes brushed against his warm length, they reached out and seized around him. "HNNNhh! Hey... hey, Taloa, wh-what are y-"

"Oooh, Nicholas," she sang hotly; the scaly appendages were so finger-like that it was almost like he hadn't stopped touching himself. "I should like to-lo-li-la have this within me... very much. Very soo-li-la-looon!"

Her ability to multitask was truly amazing; after a quick suckling at a corner of her damp towel, which he supposed was to wet a throat dry from exertion, she began stroking him, roughly but more than effectively as she continued to kiss down Laurie's jawline. It wasn't as warm and astounding as being inside her, but the pressure she applied made up for it; squeezing him so tight that he couldn't help but buck with every thrust. Laurie's leg lifted suddenly, mostly to force back another of Taloa's attempts to shinny down and find her target, and Nick almost laughed when he saw Laurie's foot hanging right in front of his face. That was definitely the main difference between humans and nixies; Laurie's toes were fairly long for a human, it's true, but she had nothing on the water sprite.

A quick spasm, and Nick was startled to end up with her big toe digging into his gums. "Nnneh?" Laurie moaned. "Where's my foot, what is that?"

"Mblurgph," was all he could answer - and just doing so caused his tongue to slip between the two largest. It felt odd, and the taste was damp and stale - probably because they'd been running around in the rain so much. But his stepsister let out muted laughter that intermingled with a moan of pleasure.

"N-Nick, you c-ca-HAHAHA-n't!" Somehow, miraculously, she fought with her voice and kept it from spilling into a loud shriek. "No, don't, it tickles!"

Nick decided to satisfy a curious notion that had just come across him. Trying not to let his tongue move too much again, he reached down and traced a finger lightly in circles on what he supposed was the sole of Taloa's foot, dipping into the webbing and onto the top now and again. While she definitely shook and responded, when her head turned to him the pinkness in her face and the way she was panting made him stop.

"Ni-li-licholas," she moaned. "You... are an expert lover, perhaps? You know-lo-li-le the... most intimate secrets of my people?"

"Hmno, I-" he began, but Laurie giggled again, and he reached up and pulled her ankle away from his mouth. "Sorry, I don't know those-"

"My hind-flippers!" As the first continued to stroke him wildly, Taloa's other one scooted beneath his balls and kneaded them, causing him to hoist himself up - everything tingled now, and he gasped. "You-lo-li-la have knowle-lo-ledge of their sensitivity - of their ro-lo-le in mating rituals! I... have greatly misjudged you, human!"

When one of her finger-toes tried valiantly to penetrate him in an area he'd rather not have penetrated, Nick shot forward, growling, "HEY!" But though he ripped free of the hold she had on him with her feet, this brought him right up to Taloa's behind. His engorged self was hovering inches from her dark-blue asterisk. Smiling a sinister smile, he pushed inward.

"NO-LO-LA-LEEEE!!!" That was, perhaps, loud enough to be overheard - but Nick had heard something shattering outside at the same instant. How bad was the fight getting? But he couldn't be truly distracted just now. "Nicho-lo-lo-l-la-la.... you must not enter there, you must enter lower!"

"But you tried to do it to me," he replied without letting up his advance; watching the taut skin give slowly was satisfying, as were her reactions. "What's the problem?"

"All-la-li-la right... I apo-li-la-logize, b-but you must remo-la-li-love yourself from back there, it is painful!" As her head was tilted slightly to the right, he could see her lower lip trembling. "Ple-la-li-lease?"

Nick pulled back from her ass; it wasn't as if she'd actually forced her way into his, so a brief scare sated his desire for revenge. For a moment, he imagined her using her magically-appearing choade instead of a toe, and he felt a wave of nausea, but he forced the image away. "F-fine. So, now what?"

"Mate with me-la-li-le," she sang in a hushed voice. "Both of you... if you will-la-li-lo. It must happen right now-li-la!"

"Oh," Laurie lamented. "B-but I don't even see how we can- not at the same time! That's impossible!"

"It is not," Taloa told her. "But you-lo-li-la must be first; it will go more smo-la-le-loothly-la-li. Do you... relent?"

Nick gazed into Laurie's eyes. So much fear, so much uncertainty... but she was panting heavily. To help expedite this process, Nick reached down, trailed his middle finger around the outside of Taloa's scaly folds, and then the inside of Laurie's.

"NO!" she gasped, and he felt her twitch. "Nick, stop, no, not you! Get out of there, I d-don't- I can't take it if it's you!"

"Then let Taloa in," he whispered grimly. "I... I know this is really weird and I don't like the idea much either, but I don't wanna think about what might happen if we don't help. What if she goes psycho?"

"I shall-la-li," Taloa moan-sang, her finger-pads trailing through Laurie's dirty-blonde hair; this only made the girl flinch. "I have been built up to the heights... and if you two-lo-li-la can't sate me... my grip upon sanity-li-la-le shall vanish. Do you think I have any-li-le-lo-la true desire to mate with humans? Yet, at this moment... my body-li-lo ACHES. Aches for yours, Lauri-li-li-laa."

Nick's finger was wet with Laurie's secretions; he was glad he couldn't see what he was doing, he'd rather not be able to. For a brief instant, he let it pass inside, and everything she owned spasmed, but still she stayed silent. "Laurie?"

"Nick, stop... ple- please, I can't have... not my own..."

But still she said nothing to Taloa. Her eyes were avoiding both of them. Her tongue lolled out slightly, and Taloa touched the tip of her own to it. Nothing; Laurie refused to give in. Biting his bottom lip, Nick pushed his finger farther and farther in, and Laurie responded as he expected - moaned in the back of her throat, squeezed her eyes shut, arched her back... but she did not relent and allow Taloa to take her. In a way, he couldn't blame her. Would he be so quick to allow a strange creature to demand he let it inside his body because it was for the greater good? But they needed to speed things along; he couldn't keep doing this to his stepsister and live with himself. Already he wanted to chop his own head off so he could forget.

Nick's finger exited her and moved down. Instantly, she sputtered, "No-n- Nick, you can't! Oh my God, please, don't do that, anything, I'll do anything!"

He stopped, fingertip just resting on her tiny closed exit - one he would open if he must. "Anything? For Taloa?" She hesitated, and he pushed in cautiously, stomach flip-flopping as he tried to work into her. He let his thumb drop to her vagina as he did so, feeling again how coated it was, how juicy.

"Why?" she asked him with tears in his eyes, bottom lip quivering. She was really crying now. "How can you, Nick? I... it hurts!"

"Just let it happen," he asked quietly, trying not to cry himself. "I'll pull out if you let Taloa in." A moment passed in silence. Swallowing, he pushed again, and felt his fingertip just barely beginning to work through her muscle's best efforts to keep him out.

"YES!" she blurted, a little louder than she meant to. "Y-y... oh... yes, Taloa, you m-may. If Nick stops, if- he has to, it's so wrong, so..."

Nick's finger disappeared instantly and he leaned back, panting himself. His arousal was so hard he bet he could shatter stone with it now - and all from touching his stepsister. A part of him had started to want to open up that forbidden hole more than anything. He was very grateful she had given in to their demands when she did, or he wouldn't be able to stop.

"We must begin," Taloa said quietly.

"Oh?" Laurie's reply was so shaky that Nick frowned, sympathizing. On an impulse, he reached down between them and fumbled until he found the growth Taloa had produced. Seizing it, he squeezed as hard as he could.

"Laaiii-li-LIII!" she half-shrieked; Nick reached forward and muffled the worst of it. When he let go of her mouth, she sang in ragged gasps, "Nicho-lo-le-las, why do you do this?! It excites me, your touch on my-li-la-le reed, your own against the back of me, but I- I-la-li-lo-"

"Listen to me," he whispered, trying not to think too much about how smooth and slick the thing he was holding was. As he breathed into her ear-fin, it throbbed in his hand, and he felt a droplet of faerie-spooge drop onto his knuckle. "You're going to be very, um... gentle when you do this, right? Go easy on her. You have to."

"Nicho-li-la-"

"Promise me," he said, squeezing again; this time she only moaned with pleasure, and he realized this wasn't hurting her the way he'd hoped it would. His own appendage was responding as if he was only holding himself; why was THIS turning him on? "Promise me, or... or I'll find some salt to rub on you. Down there."

"You... wish to rearrange ourselves?" Taloa gasped earnestly; if not for the tone of voice and the way she was bucking into his hand, he'd have sworn she was being sarcastic. "I could place this into-lo-li-la you... and you c-could use yours on Lauri-li-le-la-li..."

"Come on!" he growled, digging his nails into her vulnerable flesh; that caused her to cringe. "Promsie!"

"Yes!" she gasped, wimpering. "Never would I dream-lo-li-la of being unkind during the mating! The thought is detestable!"

He let go, and gladly; from that day forward he would never admit it to himself, but BOTH of them were beginning to enjoy that a little too much. Sighing, he sat back and stroked himself as he watched Taloa move into position.

"Th... thank you, Nick," Laurie whispered sadly. "I... this is so... but thank you..."

"Anything for my sis."

And then there was no time to talk. Laurie let out a strangled gasp, followed by sobbing as Taloa's rigid length penetrated her, moving past outer walls and plunging all the way to the hilt soon after. Once inside, the nixie held there, listening to her victim's cries and trying not to join her. A webbed hand passed over dirty blonde hair again. "You are... able to-lo-li-l-LAAA-la contain me? It accomidates?"

"Huh?" Laurie managed, hands clutching weakly at her lover's back. Her voice was wet and strained, but she was fighting down her fears, struggling to be brave. "Oh, yeah, I... yeah, I think so. It's... it's so BIG, it- Taloa, it's huge, so huge inside me, I-"

"Good," the nixie said as she pulled out slightly, causing Laurie to again spasm, legs lifting into the air. Again, she pushed in, causing a fresh cry from both of them, and when she retreated once more, they were panting. Taloa's violet lips were dripping with female juices, solely from her male parts being stimulated. She managed to choke out, "Nicho-lo-las.... if you wish, you may... approach."

As he scooted forward, he saw a trickle of crimson making its way down Laurie's backside and down onto the porcelain; her virgin seal had been breached. It made his heart sink to know it was mostly his fault, but he'd have the rest of his life to regret that. He dipped down and wiped the tiny stream away.

"NnnNNNhhh!" Laurie gasped noisily. "Nick, leave th... that alone, don't touch, please!"

"But your blood-"

"Stop," she gasped, though it was suddenly muffled - and from the other sounds that followed, it was most likely because Taloa had kissed her. Fascinated by the view he had of Taloa's huge length of muscle shifting inside his sister's untrained flesh, he leaned in and ran his tongue along the outside of where their parts were joined... and immediately heard two muffled shrieks. Neither of them spoke because they were too feverishly engaged, but Laurie's heel came down hard on his back - on purpose, presumably. For a moment, he kept watching the purple shaft pumping his stepsister, fresh droplets of red rolling down, and eventually the red subsided and left only a stream of clearish, thick substance. Shifting his gaze up, he brushed a finger over Taloa's clit, then poked at the base of her cock; they looked and felt so alike, like different sizes of the exact same item, though the skin of the clit was a tad softer. Scaly thighs twitched.

"Human male," came a raspy voice. "Play-la-li-le-lo no more! Be one with me - with us!"

When he felt a finger-toe brushing his backside again, he grunted, "Okay, okay... just... exploring, that's all. Are you...?"

"Yes," she assured him as he got up on his knees, hovering right behind her. "You may-lo-la enter at any time. I yearn for you-la-le-li to enter!"

Wasting no time, he pushed deep, deep into Taloa, causing both women beneath him to cry aloud; at the last moment, they clapped their mouths around each other's and prevented the worst of the sound. As Nick held still, drinking in the sensation of his return to Taloa's insides, he listened to the sounds they were making below him; urgent, fevered sounds of enjoyment and desperation. After a moment, he leaned into the wall, stretching as far over to see how much of their actions he could observe.

Taloa's amphibious lips were all over Laurie's thin pinkish ones, pulling at them, coaxing more and more of a reaction. Laurie, for her part, had lost her glasses at some point that he hadn't noticed, but her eyes were closed anyway. She wouldn't be needing them for a few minutes. From his vantage point, around two arms of different colors, he could just see Taloa's slight, featureless chest rubbing against Laurie's equally-small mounds - and when Taloa's head dipped away from him and she raised herself, he caught sight of one of Laurie's erect nipples, red and hardened, stabbing up and into the balmy air around them. He'd never seen her face so flushed. It might have been playacting or a sense of obligation, but they both seemed very invested in their actions - heated, passionate. Should he touch them? Or should he sit back and take his role as third party, letting them enjoy each other as they seemed to be?

He had to. As much as he knew he shouldn't, he found his hand was reaching down for Laurie, and he couldn't stop it. An instant after his fingers touched her chest - her soft, pliable chest with its rigid summit that sent a shock up his arm - her eye opened, and stared up at him, afraid.

"Sorry," he half-breathed, though he didn't let go. "I..."

"Nick," she gasped around Taloa's lips - and Taloa shivered when she felt Nick's member responding. When he kneaded her, she moaned, kissing the nixie harder, winding her hands into the seaweed-like hair. His fingers wandered down along her ribs, caressing her hip. Just then, he felt something gripping his right calf.

"Enough," Taloa whispered, breaking off to turn one dark eye up at him. "Nicho-li-las, commence now! The faster we-li-la-lo move, the sooner this ritual shall end!"

Her back-flipper released him, and he straightened; he shouldn't be messing around with his stepsister anyway. He shouldn't be doing any of this! But this wasn't the time to lament his plight. Instead, he sighed, placed a hand on each of Taloa's hips, pulled back a few inches, and again, thrust into her, fast and hard.

"HNNNHHH!" she breathed into Laurie's face, legs springing apart; Laurie's arms tensed on her back when she felt it. Nick slowly leaned over, trailing his hands up Taloa's lithe form until he found her chest through the towel. Though her so-called breasts did squish pleasantly, he still felt it must be mostly muscle under there; what need did an aquatic species have for lactating? Still, she had a deliciously-tight cunt that wrapped around him the same as a human girl's would have; it's no wonder the rest of her anatomy was so similar.

Soon, they found a rhythm; Taloa moved very little, allowing Nick to assault her, and this action to forcibly shove her further inside Laurie. Almost by instinct, Laurie wrapped her legs up around Taloa's waist, locking her ankles. Was this really happening? There was no way he could be banging an aquatic, scale-covered faerie - one who was both genders at the same time - while the faerie does the same to his stepsister! Taloa was making hungry, heated noises that sounded less and less human - and still, all the while, musical. Meanwhile, Laurie's whimpering was sounding less and less fearful. She anticipated the end of this - wanted the climax more than she wanted the relief that it was over.

Before that, he wanted to explore - he may never get another opportunity like this. Nick pulled out and ran his shaft up to Taloa's ass - which caused her to shudder, gripping his leg again with her back-flipper - then slowly traced its tip along her lips again. Then he pushed at the tight seal Laurie's labia formed around Taloa, and they both gasped.

"Nick, stop, don't touch it!" she snapped, even as she stroked her hands along Taloa's neck. "P-please, if- please don't!"

But he couldn't help himself; he watched the combined juices of four organs mingling while he swirled it around. Of course, Laurie choked out a sob when he pushed at her defenseless little anus again - this time with something that would really hurt her if if he lost his head - but he soon returned to where they were joined. Smiling, he slid himself between the bodies.

"Nichola-las," Taloa admonished hotly, "you have not placed it correctly-li-lo-laaa!"

On top of him, scales; below him, flesh. The base of Taloa's steel shank pulsated right next to his. His sack rested on the space between Laurie's hole and her thigh comfortably. He could probably get off that way - spray himself all over their stomachs. But that would be messier, and it wouldn't satisfy Taloa's other needs. Come to that, he placed a finger at her entrance and stroked along it; she moaned into Laurie, mouth returning to its course. Thumbs and forefingers pulled at her soft, spongy pussy lips; they stretched and glistened in the half-light. Couldn't he just finish like this, with his cock sandwiched between the skin of both girls? No; time to go back to what he was doing.

"NnnnAHHH!" Taloa sang as she felt him slide in, back arching so much she was forced to break off her liplock. "Nicho-li-la-la-LAAAS, you ravage me!"

And somehow, though he would never have thought it anatomically possible, she was kissing him. What?! His hands were still on her hips, which were just where they'd been - atop Laurie's. But warm, wet, slick lips of a nixie were suckling at him, a tongue that felt scarcely different from his own sliding over and under his. He responded in kind - how could he not? Never had he kissed a girl, and now they were not at all holding back, exploring each other's mouths with great gusto, mingling their saliva with Laurie's that lingered on Taloa's tongue. For a brief moment, he wanted Laurie, the bathtub and everyone outside the room to disappear so he and Taloa could enjoy each other's forms in peace. Half-fish or not, she was amazing! He was deep within her body from a backward entrance, invading her warmth, and still she twisted around and showed gratitude for how she was feeling.

"Taloa," he sighed meaningfully, opening his eyes; her own dark, ponderous orbs were gazing right back at him as she panted, a single webbed hand stroking his cheek lightly. Her other hand was clutching the edge of the tub. "You..."

"I l- I lo-li-la...." She cleared her throat, then went back to panting as she whispered, "This position causes my-li-la-lo spine to hurt. Forgive me... lover." Another brief peck on his lips, a nuzzle against his cheek, and she whipped back into the old position, hands on either side of Laurie's torso. "Now... shall we continue?"

"Yes," Laurie gasped, her feet climbing their way up Nick's shirt front. "I... I can't take it any more, I want... I want to feel you moving again."

Nick thrust immediately, and both girls squealed as quietly as they could manage. Soon they were back in the rhythm, Nick producing most of the friction himself with Taloa and Laurie mostly allowing it, adding a tiny bit of intentional resistance so they all slammed into each other. Laurie's feet rested on his shoulders, her knees around Taloa's waist. He lowerd his hand and wiped up a little of their juices, then pressed his damp thumb to Taloa's other entrance.

"No-lo-li-la-leeeeee!" she squeaked, "not in that!" And then something happened that caused Nick's eyes to bug outward; he felt another pair of feet on his upper body. Impossible! Somehow, her froggish legs were actually long and flexible enough for her to grip his back, the tips of her toes just hooking around his shoulders. How was she still gyrating, then? Her arms?

"Wha..." That was Laurie; her breath was ragged and moist, but she managed to gasp out, "What's that... Nick, are you holding onto my toes?"

"That's not me," he grunted out as he felt his cock grow harder, more tense; it was full to bursting.

"Lauri-li-la-leee," Taloa sang softly - and Nick could actually feel the insides of her cunt contract around him. "You caress the bottoms of... of m-my-li-la-li-le... OOOOohhh..."

And all at once, the three of them were moving much, MUCH faster. Taloa was now very much in charge, both thrusting a lot more herself, and using her legs to push him into her; he scarcely had to do anything but relax and enjoy the ride. Every part of him was slick and dripping with either sweat or other fluids. This wouldn't last long - he knew he was going to do it, but could he? Inside Taloa? But by the feel of her amazing leg muscles, she wasn't going to let him pull out for anything.

"Guys," he barked out, "I... I'm gonna-"

"Mm," Taloa managed around Laurie's mouth - they had been at it again for a few seconds. "I, also... both of my-li-la-lo-laaaaaIIIIaahh!"

Nick had never heard them called that before, and a second later he didn't care; they were positivly crashing into each other at breakneck speed, thudding into Taloa with such force his sack was brushing her clit. As he felt himself building up to the grand finale, he swallowed his reservations and wrapped both hands around Laurie's knees.

"Nick!" she cried with alarm. Then he could see her face glistening with sweat peeking up over Taloa's shoulder, eyes wide. He did not stop his movements, and in fact rubbed his thumbs against her flesh; he felt her toes splay in response, and Taloa's legs tense from that. "Nick..."

"Laurie," both he and Taloa sighed obscenely; at this, Taloa also turned her head to focus one eye on him. They were both so beautiful.

"Do it, Taloa," Laurie whispered to her, though she kept her eyes on him. "Fuck me - fuck both of us!"

Nick knew there would be nothing he could do to erase the memory of Laurie looking directly at him and saying "fuck me."

"HMMMMhhhh," Taloa moaned as she resumed their furious speed, churning into Laurie and around Nick. Everything was soft and wet, and it had to be a thousand degrees in there. Taut leg-sinew ground into his back. Four feet tried to pull his shoulders in all directions. Laurie's hands were spread like spiders against the towel covering Taloa's back. Nick could feel tingling deep down, behind his balls - this was the end. He redoubled his grip on Laurie's legs and dug in, pumping as hard as he could.

"TALOA!"

"NICK!"

"LAURI-LI-LA-LE-LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

Everything came out, bursting from him in several seconds of ecstasy as Taloa's unbelievable loin muscles coaxed every last drop out. At the front of it all, he could even feel other muscles doing the same thing into Laurie - they were all connected, he supposed. In that moment, Laurie's feet shot up and nearly squeezed his face to pieces. He'd have bruises on his shoulders from Taloa's hind-flippers.

For a few minutes, they lay there, a panting pile of bodies, too scared of everything to move an inch. Another shout reached them from the living room - he supposed the fight had masked their climaxes. Good thing.

Nick sat back first, as far back as he could with his legs wide. It was blast-furnace hot down there; time to air it out. Taloa and Laurie followed suit, with Taloa sitting cross-legged in the middle of the tub and Laurie scooting toward the faucet - she squeezed in close to the wall so it wouldn't gouge her in the spine.

"I... I need... more water, now," Taloa wheezed. As Laurie obediently re-wetted her towel, Nick mused that she wasn't kidding; he could see how dull her scales and eyes looked. An act like that must be even more dehydrating to a nixie. His eyes strayed downward. Sure enough, there was a rapidly-deflating purple penis in her lap; it hadn't been some kind of illusion. Its shape was more or less a simplified version of a human's circumsized model, with less definition at the base of the head.

"Amazing," he said aloud without meaning to.

"Thank you-lo-la," she whispered - to Laurie, not he. Once Taloa had wrapped the towel around her back again and was mopping at her face with the corner, she turned to Nick. "Perhaps some day, if we-li-lo-le find ourselves in this situation again... you could spend more time with my-la-le-lo other part?"

"I'd pay to see that," Laurie snickered. Nick was trying hard not to look at her - she was still naked. But when he did, he found his body reacted very little; he was too spent. Still, the fewer lasting images he had of his stepsister in the buff, the better.

"Fine." Determinedly slow, he reached down and brushed Taloa's semi-hard member with his finger. The nixie shuddered, casting a weary smile up at him. Then, smiling himself, he picked up the shirt lying between her legs and tossed it to Laurie. "You can pay me by covering up."

"What's the matter?" she laughed, holding the shirt loosely in front of her chest. "I was so hot a minute ago, and now you're disgusted by me?"

"Not the word I'd have chosen," he muttered, looking around his legs for her panties. Again, he tried not to register that he was handling them. "There - take these, too."

A few minutes later found Taloa curled up in Nick's arms, dozing quietly, with a somewhat-clothed Laurie sitting at the other end of the tub, her arms and legs folded to further cover herself as she rested. He wished a limp faerie cock wasn't on his thigh, but oh, well. Maybe they could all take a nap until Cindy's parents finally decided to leave. For now, they were safe... and he'd never felt so peaceful in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Floating... endlessly floating in the sea. A surfboard was calling to him... no, wait, someone ON the surfboard...

"Nick..."

Cindy? Yes, it was Cindy, with her long, flowing hair, and her sweet smile. She was dressed like a goddess, in robes of shining gold... and then she was leading him through a hall of velvet and gold. They came to a couch, and she lay back on it.

"Come to me..."

As he did, she pulled open her robe... but once it had fallen to the floor, she wasn't Cindy - she was her mother, naked and smiling up at him. "What's the matter? Don't like them older?"

He rubbed his eyes, and she became Laurie. "Is this better?"

"No," he tried to say - but his throat was full of sand. He couldn't help it - he was drifting toward her, hands caressing curves, wanting her. When he looked up into her face, it wasn't his stepsister anymore - it was his stepMOTHER.

"It's okay, dear," she cooed, reaching down to stroke him - he was ready to be with her in all the important ways. "Just like your father and I do."

"No!" came a voice from his left. When he turned, he saw Taloa and her sisters, all with erect members, all well over a foot long. "He-lo-le-li must be with us! Three-la-li-le-lo of these will fit inside him!"

"Leave him alone!" Mallory said - and when he turned to look, he saw her shoving his hand between her legs. "I'm tired of hanging around with my brothers all day - I want him for myself!"

"Nick," said one of the nixies, her enormous purple sausage trying to wrap itself around his on its own. "Isn't this what you really want?"

"No," he tried again - to no avail. Mallory and Charlene were doing handsprings around him, breasts bouncing everywhere, while Ibi rubbed her hardness into his - and he had a horrible suspicion Ooki and Taloa were trying to sneak around behind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hnnhh??"

Everything was dark. Why couldn't he see anymore? Was something wrong with his eyes? No - as they slowly adjusted, he realized it was just close to pitch black. Not that he knew where he was.

The coldness of the porcelain against Nick's backside brought him to Cindy's bathroom. They'd been in there awhile - when was someone going to come for them? But another sensation, a much stranger one, came to him: something hard was pressing into his morning wood. Not only that, but something wet and slippery was all around it, warming it up. What was happening here?

The warmth was moving. Up and down him, slimy, soft. It felt so GOOD, whatever it was. For a long moment he was content to lay there, basking in the beautiful glow of what was being done. When the fog around his brain started to recede, he became aware of panting in his ear - and the breath that resulted from the sound smelled like Sea World. Taloa?

Then he could feel his own arm around her back, holding the sodden towel against her. One of her legs was in the small of his back, the other hooked over his. What was making him feel so good? He reached down toward himself... and felt hair. Lots of it, attached to someone's head, which froze in mid-motion. He felt down, and eventually felt a shoulder, then found a face. Further, he felt where the lips were stretched taught around him.

"...L... Laurie?"

Then he was flopping out of her head, and she was whispering, "Shhh.... you'll wake Taloa."

He was still dreaming. Wait, no, he wasn't... or he'd never thought about whether or not it was a dream, right? He pinched his leg - his other arm was occupied with the nixie - and it hurt as it normally would. Which meant his stepsister was really going down on him while he slept.

"Laurie, y- you- how can you be-"

"Don't," she breathed, then went back to it. That ended the conversation.

A minute later, he realized the hardness he'd felt was Taloa's cock. Evidently, she'd been having similar dreams and her body was reacting. He felt gently along his abdomen and came to Taloa; she was as hard as she'd been that morning. As he stroked her, listening to her sleepy song in the back of her throat, he felt Laurie switch from him to her. She was doing BOTH of them? But a moment later, her hand was stroking up and down his glistening meat, and he forgot to reprimand her.

"Lo-li-laaa-la-lo," Taloa sang quietly, fingerpads clutching at his chest as she slumbered, hips involuntarily thrusting her into Laurie's mouth. He watched blissfully as she went down on the nixie and beat him off, the vague shadow of her panty-covered ass waggling in the air. She must have been at it for a while, because he was already close to finishing up.

"Mmh," he moaned when she switched her mouth back to him. As her hand moved to Taloa's steely implement, he did the same - mostly out of instinct to touch himself - and when both sets of fingers wrapped around both her and each other, Laurie gasped, pulling back. "Sorry."

"Nick..." And then she was back to sucking him off, her fingers locking very tightly around his as she began stroking. The Nixie continued to pant in his ear, and Nick adjusted himself so their faces were pressing right against each other's. After a moment or two, he suddenly felt Laurie let go, but he wasn't as inclined as he thought he'd be to stop as well. Laurie, bemused, paused in her actions to observe him masturbating a faerie footlong, and he knew both he and his stepsister were thinking along similar lines; was this enough to make him a little gay?

But she must have had a few homogenic thoughts wandering around in her head, because the way Taloa twitched and sang-moaned caused him to think Laurie had simply moved her hand from one organ to the other. They automatically grinned sheepishly at each other, and just when Nick was about to ask her if she was okay with everything that was happening, her mouth clamped around him again, and his brain turned off. Several minutes passed as he reveled in their play, thrusting up into Laurie's head as he fondled the sea creature, his lips drifting just close enough to hers to come into contact without truly kissing her.

"You like Taloa's cock, don't you?" Laurie whispered as quietly as she could, her hand tracing along him.

"It's... not bad," he laughed half-heartedly.

"Do you... often think about cocks besides yours?"

He knew his face was flushing. "No! I mean... I never have before."

"You like what I'm doing," she sighed into him, flicking her tongue out to taste the tip. "But you also like... this."

And then she had mashed his member into Taloa's, and when he jerked his hand away in surprise she grabbed both and stroked them together, pushing them against each other as she slid up and down. Nick shivered, unable to stop himself from loving the feeling of the purple monstrosity that was throbbing into his own. The muscle was warm, the skin slick and pliable - and the pressure Laurie was exerting on both of them was delicious, making it that much harder to dislike the activity.

For some reason, he actually did enjoy Taloa's cock. It didn't suddenly open up vistas of new possiblities - or make him want to become a "leather daddy" or anything - but there was no denying every part of her felt good. Even the parts most "hers" didn't have.

Laurie kept at it as she gently cupped his sack with her other hand, letting her tongue hang out and brush the tips of both members. Her movements were growing faster... but then she stopped, and reached forward to move his own hand within reach of where hers had been. No thought really occurred to him; he began manipulating twin shafts, fingers stretching to keep hold on both of them, moaning as Taloa moaned. He began to become aware of her pelvis moving slightly, and the slickness on his hip told him why: her other set of gonads were rubbing against him. Now that they were moving so intensely, Laurie would be unable to slip her hand in there as easily. What was she going to do now? Her hand grasped his thigh and pushed it up and back, and he obeyed, furiously stroking himself and the aquatic goddess. Her lips roved over his sack, downward....

"No, wait-"

"Shhh," she whispered again, voice riddled with anticipation. "What if they hear us outside - or Taloa wakes?"

"But I just don't think I'm goinnnNNhhh..."

His whole being flooded with shame as he felt Laurie's tongue push gently at the spot where Taloa's finger-toe had so many hours ago. He placed a hand on the back of her head, very ready to rip her hair up and away from him, but what she was doing combined with his actions made him too weak to attempt this. The way her backside was swaying told him what was going on with her other hand; she had put on a great show, and now she was going to enjoy every minute of it.

Butterflies swam in his stomach as she invaded where she was not welcome. It was so slimy and slick, her tongue - and he was tight, very tight there, because he wasn't willing to admit anything inside where it didn't belong. As she slipped in the tiniest bit more, he attempted to drop his leg and force her back, but she held it fast with her hand. She retreated and flicked her tongue along his sack for a moment, further disarming him before she went back to penetrating him faster and more efficiently. When she'd gone in far enough that he could feel the muscle moving from side to side, he cried out.

"Shh!" she whispered as she drew back. "Just take it!"

"No," he panted - and even with this development, he couldn't stop furiously grappling both himself and the nixie curled around his form. He was so grateful to be free of those advances that he delighted in the feeling of her smooth dick against his even more. "I'm n-not... not okay with..."

"But that's where that goes," she whispered, pointing to Taloa's member. "Right back here. Eventually, you'll have to be able to take it. You want me to get you ready for that, right?"

"Don't be... NNNN!"

She was inside again, flicking to and fro, devouring him. It sent chills all along his body, down into his toes - and his cock throbbed appreciatively. Traitor! But how was he supposed to argue with that? Laurie's lips were right up against his backside now as her tongue wormed farther and farther inside, and his cries grew louder and less controlled. Taloa's hands clutched him tighter, her mouth pressing into his, her own oral organ moving along his lips as she thrust more and more into his hand; he could even feel hers throbbing against his. This was insane!

"MmmmMMmmmhhh," Laurie moaned into his ass, as if she'd rather be tasting nothing else in the world. He knew from the way she was writhing as she did so that exploring fingers were bringing her to her own climax, but that didn't stop her from putting as much of her own tongue inside him as she could get.

"Good," he panted.

"What's that?" his stepsister whispered, head emerging. "You DO like it?"

"It's so good," he grunted, ashamed of himself; he knew later he would realize he'd hated every waking minute, but he was too close to the end to be able to seperate out the parts he loved and the parts he loathed.

"Yeah?" she said obscenely, tongue roving over one of his testicles. "Bet you wanna keep stroking your friend's big, hard cock while I violate you. Don't you? Feeling your two saliva-drenched dicks up against each other turns you on, doesn't it?"

The transformation in her was complete; she was so twisted and perverse that he wasn't entirely sure he knew her anymore. He wanted to tell her all of that and ask her to get lost while he had a good long cry.

Instead, he said, "Yes."

"Ohh!" she moaned suddenly, going back to fingering herself as she rubbed her cheek against his balls. "Yeah, Nick; I love tasting you, love watching you with her, it's so hot! So hot I c-can't- mmmhhh!"

Nick was well aware his thighs had twitched when she reentered him, that his pleasure-drenched noises sounded more like Laurie's, and he couldn't care. The feel of a writhing tentacle inside him, her lips at the entrance, his cock grinding right up against another one with such soft skin surrounding its rigidity... everything was wonderful and terrible.

"HaaaAAH!" Laurie suddenly cried. "N-no, what is- Taloa, is that your-?!"

Nick knew that meant Taloa's hindflipper had instinctively sought out her cunt. The nixie's movements were more and more feverish, as if posessed, and he had been amazed she had done no more than thrust against him. A second later, Laurie choked out another shocked cry. "Not two!"

That was more than he needed, knowing so many finger-toes were inside his stepsister. But then one final thing happened that he wasn't expecting, and it sent him over the edge: Laurie's nectar-soaked hand, the one that had been working so hard to bring herself to a climax, came forward... and slipped the middle finger right through his virgin anus.

Too many sensations, all of them amazing, and he was ill-equipped to handle them all. Surrendering, he beat himself and Taloa as fast as his arm could move as he rolled his neck and kissed her, trying to devour her entire mouth. Perhaps she was awake, or just awake enough to respond, because she returned the kiss with true passion. He lifted his leg to allow Laurie better access, and the instant he did this he could feel that finger slide deep within him, reaching so far back he felt it bump a wall that made his heart flutter. His fingers wound into her hair and gripped tight unkindly as he shoved her down, and her lips came to wrap around one of his balls, tongue caressing it as she whimpered.

Then, in the same moment, he and Taloa came, shooting streams of differently-colored semen into the air... where they splattered onto Laurie. The feeling of this on her face, the sight of it falling onto his stomach, pushed her right through into her own climax, her finger stiffening inside him. It coaxed even more cum from his shaft, and he watched as she leaned back just enough to catch some of it in her mouth, then drank from Taloa's still-ejaculating member. A few more strokes drained both of them, and he flopped back into the porcelain, spent and without a speck of energy.

It seemed like an eternity passed - or maybe just a few seconds - before Taloa said in a husky voice, "My-la-li-lo other part has not been tended."

Almost automatically, Laurie shoved her face below the flaccid member of the nixie and began working on her at once. Taloa rolled onto him, mouth feverishly attacking his own, and he returned the kiss that he wanted so much, that made the contentment he felt at having been so gratified twice in one day so much more beautiful. He barely had time to appreciate the contours of her body with his hands before Taloa came for the second time all over his stepsister's face; it seemed the ministrations to her phallus had driven the arousal of both organs close to the point of greatest pleasure, and very little stimulus was needed to finish her off. But Taloa stayed where she was.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Allow-lo-li me to la-lay upon you, Nicho-lo-las," she sighed, webbed hands stroking along his chest and shoulders. "You are... a pleasing shape to me-la-li."

Laurie did the same, squeezing in next to them; they both spared an arm to ensnare her back, holding her there, glad for more warmth, more closeness. And again, they fell to slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another full hour passed. Nick and Laurie just had enough time to wake up and dress themselves fully before they heard the door open and Cindy's voice hiss, "Okay, the coast is clear - sorry you guys, it took FOREVER to get them to clear off!"

"It's okay," Nick said shakily; he felt like he didn't have an ounce of strength left in his entire being. "We, uh... we're alright here."

"Yeah, well, not for long," she sighed as she jerked aside the shower curtain - and blinked. "Why are you guys all curled up together? You didn't actually fall asleep, did you? Jeez!"

They couldn't help but exchange a conspiratorial smile.

Hurriedly, they all made ready to leave, and Cindy waved goodbye to their troupe from the steps of her back porch. Before long Jules was calling out, "Hey, we found it!"

They had reached the freshwater stream where the trio of nixies could hopefully find a new home to replace the ruined pond in his father's development. For the first time since he'd met them, he knew he'd be truly sorry to see them go. They were already sliding into the water by the time the two stepsiblings reached the bank.

"La-lo-le we shall not meet again," one of them said, Ibi he thought. Maybe Ooki. Taloa was still the only one he could recognize with certainty - even if a certain part of her had vanished as if it had never been there. For some reason, he felt himself thinking it was a real shame.

"B-but-" Laurie began nervously, staring at Taloa. "I thought maybe..."

"Goodbye," Nick said softly.

"We'll miss you!" Laurie burst out, as if she had meant to restrain herself from saying it.

Taloa smiled, and motioned them closer. As they bent their heads to catch her soft song, so quiet even the other nixies - who had already submereged - might not be able to hear her.

"I shall cherish what we-la-li-le have shared, Lauri-li-le and Nicho-lo-las. Perhaps we shall meet again, perhaps not. But in a way, we are forever bonded by the ritual of mating. And I... cannot bring myself to despise you as I do other humans."

"We love you, too," Laurie told her earnestly, and Taloa's smile was a touch sheepish, as if that were what she was trying to say without saying it. Then, to their surprise, she gave them both a fleeting peck on the lips with her own, touching her hands to the sides of their heads. In another instant, she was also gone, to rejoin her sisters. Laurie kept staring at the spot where she'd vanished, a kind of fierce longing etched into her features, the unmistakable earmark of grieving.

"Come on," Nick told her as he put a hand on her shoulder. "We've still got an unholy mess of hydras and giants to take care of."

"Yeah," she sighed listlessly. "Let's go."

As they walked off, he locked his fingers with hers, and she bumped his shoulder with her own. Jules gave them a puzzled look, but then was staring ahead, undoubtedly thinking about Cindy and their onerous duty. But Nick's mind was still in the bathtub. He decided once and for all that it wasn't so bad having a sister when it came down to it. In fact, Laurie may have been exactly what he needed in his life; she came in handy for certain activities. And maybe, just maybe, her personality wasn't all that annoying, either.

Not that he would ever say so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END




[[never left]] [[STEP_sis/bro]]
[[WK127.]]