Other Fan Fiction ❯ Big Mountain...Something ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Big Mountains…Something
By Hiro Konobu
 
I was bored when I did this and trying to get a two-fic entry in on one day in which I only own Radio Hiro and my fics. By the way this fic is somewhat plotless featuring six of the SSX 3 characters at least.
 
Hey Mac-kun there is a new arcade that just opened up on Mt. Big. You want to check it out? Sure, but where did you hear about a new arcade? A random person mentioned it when I was shopping today. (Just then Marty pops up) An arcade where? Whoa, Marty cool down she was about to say where, and now where were you at Kaori? Oh yeah they said it opened by the Junction and they currently have all of their games set on free play till two in the morning. What are we waiting for let's go.
 
(As they go off JP, and Griff watch them from afar and also talk about something) So Griff I hear that you can beat anyone at any game. Well I want you to beat my rival Mac “The So-Called Smack” Fraser. (Griff laughs at JP's statement made earlier) You said beat that means your gay. No Luther is I saw him with a lot of girly mags and not the ones where full-blown nudity is involved. I'm talking about the “ooh he's hot kind…” and a couple of shoujo mangas, heck I wouldn't be surprised if did a shock and awe crossplay…(and as soon as he says that Luther comes out in an outfit similar to Kaori's Orange Fun Explosion girl outfit) I'm not gay. Both JP and Griff throw up at the sight of Luther wearing a fuku. (At this point the author would like to apologize for any bad images given due to that.) What the hell Luther are you trying to prove my point? (Luther nods to JP's statement) Damn you are gay while JP agrees to walk away very slowly.
 
(Now we skip to a run on Ruthless with Marisol, Seeiah, and Elise) Damn it's cold up here as she says while doing a BS 720 Rodeo of a ramp. Next time you wont wear hot pants during the winter. I know but I have to be hot Seeiah. I don't think so because I want no competition from a dirty slut. (Elise then decides to come up to Marisol and knocks her down) Why you stupid...(Marisol punches her down and those two start to have a catfight at the middle of Ruthless, then Seeiah then just decides to move on.) I knew those two were going to have a catfight, I'm not going to be responsible if they die so I'll just pay no attention to that and go on.
(A few days later Elise shows up at the green station kind of beaten up and saying that Marisol died in the typical way but this time by a bear attack and nothing else was said about it.)
 
(Now we skip to Psymon and Zoe talking about something) So Psymon I hear you've been trying to get through with your Ratchet and Clank game. Yeah it's just so hard to get the skill points and…holy shit! Fuku clad Luther. Where? Nothing I thought I saw him, anyway I'm still having problems with that bug in Comix Zone. What? Zoe do not tell me you don't know about the old school comic book classic…I don't mind if you haven't…holy shit! Fuku clad Luther, and this time it's real…run!! (Luther who is clad in an orange fuku with a fake red haired wig) There's nothing wrong with a fuku clad guy. (Makes some sort of typical magic girl pose, and the author would like to apologize again for the bad images.)
 
End one-shot
 
The author would also like to apoligize for any brain cells lost while reading this fic. (The author bows then a curtain comes up to close the fic)