Other Fan Fiction ❯ Castle Souls ❯ Halloween Special Part 1 (NOT CONNECTED WITH THE ACTUAL STORY) ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Castle Souls
Special Chapter Halloween Special Part 1
Kai runs and is constantly thinking about the time.
“Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be late!” Said Kai as he goes to Marceline's front door and walks in.
“Kai you're here! Welcome to the party.” Said Marceline.
Kai looks around at all the attendants of the party. He sees a bunch of ghosts and undead people sort of like Marceline.
“Yeah, do you seem to notice that most people that came to this party is undead?” Said Kai. “Not to insult you of course.”
“I'm undead, they're undead.” Said Marceline casually. “Any more stupid questions?”
“Kai! You came!” Said Finn as he leaned over to whisper in Kai's ear. “So what do you think of the party?”
Kai whispers back. “It's fine and all. But it's so weird how there are so many undead people.”
“They are Marceline's friends.” Said Jake as he went into the middle of their conversation. “Let's go to her now.”
They all go to Marceline who was talking with three ghosts. The ghosts see them and suddenly have a displeased expression on their face.
“Oh, these morons again?” Said a ghost with two heads on top of each other.
Jake made a small growl. “If we're such morons, why did you try to suck out our guts through our brains?”
“Cause we felt like it.” Said the ghost who looked like a tablecloth.
“Kai, I'd like to introduce you to Wendy, BooBoo, and Georgy.” Said Marceline.
“Yeah, I'm just gonna go to the Candy Kingdom now.” Said Kai as he walked out the door.
“What a wimp.” Said Georgy. “He was smart to run.”
“Yeah, he didn't want to get a BooBoo.” Said Boo as he started laughing.
“That's big talk from somebody who has a name like BooBoo.” Said Finn as he watch BooBoo stop laughing instantly.
“Shouldn't we go after Kai?” Asked Jake as he started dancing.
“Nah, he probably needs some alone time.” Said Finn as he danced along with Jake.
Meanwhile…
Kai was running across a meadow to try and get to the Candy Kingdom. He forgot that he promised to do a favor for Bonibel.
I forgot! Thought Kai as he reached the Graveyard. I promised to help Bonibel with her experiment!
Flashback…
Kai goes inside the Graveyard and finds Bonibel looking at a grave and setting down red flowers on them.
Kai goes over and looks at the grave. “I'm so sorry for your loss.” He says sadly.
“Well, it's not just one loss. It's hundreds of losses.” Said Bonibel. “I wish there was a way to revive them all so they can live once again.”
“Can't you make some potion to revive them or something?”Said Kai.
“Good idea, but how'd you know about potion making?” Asked Bonibel with concern.
“Watched some horror movies back at my homeworld.”Said Kai. “With my old friends.”
“You just found the key that I need!” Bonibel kissed Kai on the cheek but flinched when she noticed what she just did. “Don't tell Finn what I just did.”
“Ok I wont tell.” Said Kai as she watched Bonibel run off to her castle. “So you gonna work on your potion?!” He yelled.
“Yeah! Meet me at the graveyard tomorrow!” She yelled back as she went to her castle.
End Of Flashback…
Kai reached the graveyard and saw Bonibel just in time to help her with her potion.
“So how's the potion going?” Asked Kai.
“It's going fine.” Said Bonibel. “I'm gonna resurrect my people.”
“Go for it.” Said Kai.
Bonibel dropped the potion on the grave and they both waited for something to happen. Then an undead hand came out of the grave and grabbed Bonibel's hair.
“AHH!!” Said the Princess as she tried to pull her hair back. “Let go of me!”
Kai summoned his Soulblade and cut off the undead hand. The hand turned into dust and sunk back into its grave. But it then rose again as an undead zombie and grabbed the potion from Bonibel's hands.
“Give that back!” Bonibel summoned a Soulblade shaped like a candy cane and cut the zombie in half.
The potion fell onto the ground and its acids spread out to the other graves. And then, an entire army of undead citizens of Ooo rose from their graves and prepared to attack the two people that brung them back to an undead life.
“RUN!!” Kai said as he grabbed Bonibel's hand and ran towards the Candy Kingdom.
When they reached the inside of the kingdom Kai went upstairs to the roof and rung the bell telling everyone to come inside the kingdom. Soon the kingdom was filled with very confused candy citizens.
“Why are we here?” Asked a citizen.
“Ooo is under attack by the undead!” Said Kai.
The candy citizens gasped and screamed loudly. They started running around the kingdom and breaking everything in sight.
“He meant that this is our Halloween party!” Said Bonibel as she watched the candy people slowly calm down and start dancing.
Kai ran over to Bubblegum's side. “What are you doing?” He said impatiently.
“I want you to hold off the zombies while I create a new potion that will give them life.” Said Bonibel.
“Why didn't you tell the candy people the truth?” Asked Kai suspiciously.
“If they knew, they would try to commit suicide.” Said Bonibel with a sad tone. “Is that what you want Kai? Hundreds of people in Ooo to die because of a simple announcement?”
Kai sighed. “No.”
“Promise me that you won't tell anyone about the zombies.” Said Bonibel.
“Fine.” Said Kai as he ran outside. “But you'll regret it.”
When Kai reached the outside of the Candy Kingdom he saw five candy zombies approaching the doors. Kai summoned his Soulblade and cut off the heads of all five zombies with a single slash. The zombies reformed and one tried to bite Kai, but he blocked it with his blade and stabbed the zombie's toe.
There's too many, I can't kill them all. Thought Kai as he cut off a zombie's head. He then ran back into the Candy Kingdom and held the doors together to keep the zombies from coming in.
Princess Bubblegum ran towards him. “Did you stop the zombies?” Then Bonibel saw his expression. “No you didn't. I'm almost done with the cure...but to make it I need your Soulblade.”
Kai willingly gave his Soulblade to her, but as soon as he did the zombies forced the door open and Kai got knocked into a wall. The Candy People were terrified and ran around the castle. But the Princess made one movement with Kai's Soulblade and sliced them all into bits.
“Candy Citizens! I have something to say.” Said Kai as he watched all the citizens stop running around instantly. “There are zombies in the castle, so I want you to calm down and let us handle this.”
Suddenly time stopped and nobody moved, except Kai and Princess Bubblegum. Then three bubblegum machine robots came to Kai and Princess Bubblegum and abducted them to the outside of the Candy Kingdom.
“We are the Guardians of the Royal Promise.” Said one of the bubblegum machines. “For breaking your promise Kai, you will get punished…WITH FIRE!!!”
The robot made a giant fireball with his hand and aimed it at Kai. But Bonibelle got in between them and tried to stop them.
“Guardians, maybe we can make a deal or…” She was cut short as the Guardian yelled.
“SILENCE!” Said the Guardian. “You will not stop us this time little princess.” The Guardian looked at Kai's face then pointed his fireball at Kai once again. “You will die with a trail by fire, and that is final.”
Kai then looked at Princess Bubblegum and came to a conclusion. “Eh, screw this.” Kai summoned his Soulbade in a flash of blue light. “Time for plan B.”
“Guardians, attack!” The Guardians of Royal Promise charged at Kai.
Kai jumped high into the air and landed on the head of a Guardian. Kai stabbed the entire tip of his Soulblade into the Guardian's glass head. The Guardian collapsed to the floor and blew up into pieces.
Kai then pointed his Soulblade at the rest of the Guardians. “Lightling!” A flash of lightling shot through the tip of Kai's Soulblade and shocked the remaining two Guardians until they exploded into dust. Kai and Bonibel ran into the Candy Kingdom
Bonibel looked around and still saw. “Time should have been back to normal by now.” As she said this everyone started to move again, including the zombies. “Never mind. I'll go make the potion, you go hold off the zombies.”
“Will do.” Kai said as he ran into the group of zombies and fought for his life and the life of the candy citizens.
In Bubblegum's lab…
Bonibel is trying to figure out a good formula to make the potion, but she is having a hard time on picking the right formula.
I have to pick the right formula. Bonibel thought as two zombies swarmed into the room. Bonibel summoned her candy cane Soulblade and cut them both into pieces. One of the pieces fell into Bonibel's unfinished potion and started mixing with the formula.
The formula's…complete? Bonibel threw the potion at a zombie that was getting close to biting her. The zombie instantly turned back to a candy citizen and fainted on the floor.
“I gotta bring this to Kai!” Bonibel ran down the stairs leading towards the first floor.
In the first floor…
Kai was half exhausted while he continued hacking at the zombies. He ran to the stairs and all the citizens followed him. Halfway through the stairs, Bonibelle slammed into Kai and knocked him all the way down to the floor.
“Sorry!” Said Bonibel as she dropped some portion of the potion onto Kai's sword. “Here, use this on the zombies.”
“Hmm..” Kai pointed his sword at the wave of zombies and swiped his sword at them.
Princess Bubblegum threw her entire potion at the wave. The effects of the potion caused all the zombies to return to their original form.
“They're alive again!” Said Kai. “What was in that thing?”
“My potion was made to turn zombies back to candy citizens.” Said Bonibel. “In it was sugar, blood, zombie parts, goo…”
“Ok, I don't wanna know anymore.” Kai ran outside the Kingdom and threw up behind a bush. Then he saw Marceline running towards him.
“Marceline!” Kai said. “What's wrong.”
Marceline took a deep breath. “Finn and Jake…got taken away by my friends.”
“Those three ghosts?” Asked Kai. “But why?”
“They said something about `finishing what they started'” Said Marceline.
“I gotta save them!” Kai started to run, but Marceline stopped him with her hand making him tumble down to the floor on his butt.
“Do you even know where the place is?” Asked Marceline.
Kai thought for a moment. “No.”
Marceline sighed. “25 Blood Drive.”
Kai ran to save his friends. “Thanks, and tell Bonibel that I had to go.” He called out to Marceline.
On the next chapter…
Kai tries to save Finn and Jake from Wendy, BooBoo, and Georgy. On the way he finds out what they meant by `We want to finish what we started.' Meanwhile, an evil being rises up once again from its prison, and Marceline and Bonibel are the only ones who can stop it. Will Kai save his friends? What is the evil being that rises from his prison, and can Marceline and Bonibel stop it? Find out in the next chapter of the two part Halloween special in Castle Souls!