Other Fan Fiction ❯ dolfie is kinda cute tho ❯ yay ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My ears perked up, as would a rabbit’s, when I heard the dangling of keys, which were, in a swift nature, jammed into the front door. Who I assumed was Adolf, turned the key.

 

“How was work?” I exclaimed as I quickly sat up, running over to embrace him, my preferred way to greet the taller man.

 

Completely disregarding the inquiry, Adolf rested his head on mine, mumbling into my hair, “I love you and I missed you dearly, my precious darling.”

 

“Dolfie-” I began to say, yet he interrupted before I could muster anything out.

 

“I love you, princess,” He interjected hastily, “You mean far much more to me than anything or anyone else in my life, do you know that?”

 

In a state of bewilderment, I nodded my head softly before looking up at him. He looked down upon me with his shiny, blue eyes, which were shinier than a soda can.

 

“Why are you being so kind to me?” I asked him, to which he sighed before answering.

 

“I met with Goering, and I saw how his wife was. She seemed to be unfit for a housewife, and the meeting was for them to see if they were able to get a divorce. Of course, I told them no. But, it made me recognize how lucky I was to have you.” Adolf told me, running his hand up and down my back.

 

I couldn’t help but tell him, “That’s adorable,” before kissing his cheek and moving his black hair from out of his vision. Although, I presume a kiss on the cheek wasn’t enough to quench Adolf’s thirst, as he grabbed my face harshly, much harsher than he ever did, and forced my lips onto his.

 

Forced wasn’t the correct word, as I enjoyed it very much.

 

 

“Good girl,” Adolf whispered in my ear.