Other Fan Fiction ❯ Escalated ❯ Sanity ward ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sanity ward
Police station, Beijing
 
In a dimly lit room Jann Lee was being questioned by the police, a psychologist was also there. Jann Lee was nervous.
 
Jann Lee: Why does he have to be here?
 
Police officer: Its for your safety, we checked the security footage at the Madrien Club and we find nothing that backs up your evidence. We therefore assume that are conspiring and therefore you could face serve punishment. Unless of course you have more to say?
 
Jann Lee: Can I have a look at the footage?
 
Police Officer: I don't think that will…
 
Psychologist: Please, let him, it may jog him memory.
 
Police Officer: Oh all right.
 
The police officer switches on the video and the footage is shown. When it comes to the break in, Jann Lee is furious.
 
Jann Lee: Explain that then; whoever that woman is stole the golden lotus and yet you still blame me!
 
Police officer: Please try to understand, we are now dealing with two separate incidents, this theft and your insanity and conspiring.
 
The footage then shows Jann Lee getting hypnotized
 
Psychologist: Ah, that may explain his problem; hypnosis can be used by gifted criminals to cover up their tracks, Jann Lee was merely barking up the wrong tree but couldn't help it because it has been “programmed” into him.
 
Jann Lee: How can this be removed?
 
Psychologist: Well, the only solution I could offer is to “reprogram” his thoughts to remove the hypnotic suggestion, though it is dangerous.
 
Jann Lee: Well officer, I suggest I go with this and get let me back to my workplace.
 
Police officer: No you won't
 
The officer then pulls out a gun and points it at Jann Lee
 
Police officer: Because this is my lucky day… once the people know I caught a maniac think of the money and fame I will get, and if I kill you, think of how much more.
 
Jann Lee: You crooked numbskull!
 
Psychologist: Calm down officer, it isn't really necessary to shoot him. I mean he didn't do you any harm, its just some people don't appreciate liars and…
 
The officer then turns the gun to the psychologist and shoots him. Jann Lee then kicks the gun away and runs out of the door.
 
Police officer: Damm you!
 
He hits the alarm, outside Leifang and Kasumi notices the alarm being raised. Kasumi is now wearing a black\white checked top and white long skirt, her hair now untied.
 
Leifang: Leave it to Jann Lee to get hot headed
 
Kasumi and Leifang run into the police station. Meanwhile Jann Lee tries to escape the lower section of the station when he runs into an officer.
 
Police officer 2: Stop right there!
 
Jann Lee grabs the officer by his gun and then kicks him, forcing him to let go off the gun. He recovers the card from the officer and uses it to escape the lower section, finding himself in the cell rooms. Officers were now swarming towards him and he finds himself backed into a wall surrounded by 4 officers.
 
Jann Lee: If it comes to this, bring it on.
 
Suddenly an officer is hit in the leg by a shrunken, he limps on to the floor, and the officers turn to find Kasumi and Leifang.
 
Kasumi: Cease this
 
Police officer 3: Not until you give up.
 
The second and first officers appear behind Jann lee.
 
Kasumi: So be it
 
Jann lee makes the first move slamming the first two officers into a wall. As the officers turn to attack Jann Lee one of them is grabbed by Lei fang who punches him to the floor. The other offers then took each one on. The forth officer takes on Jann Lee, the fifth on Leifang and the sixth on Kasumi. The forth officer (who is still injured from the shrunken) is kicked in the chest sending him flying into the fifth officer. Leifang then takes on the sixth officer who thinks he has cornered Kasumi, just then Kasumi teleports in front of him.
 
Police officer 6: What, she disappeared?
 
Looking at the cherry blossom left on the floor, Kasumi appears behind him and trips him up.
 
Leifang: We better get out of here.
 
Jann Lee: But how?
 
Leifang: Kasumi, can you teleport both of us out of here?
 
Kasumi: I never tried to, but…
 
Leifang: Give it a shot Kasumi, I know you can.
 
Kasumi: OK
 
Kasumi takes Lei fang's and Jann Lee's hands and then closes her eyes. Within a moment the three disappear in a cloud of cherry blossom.