Other Fan Fiction ❯ How To Do Ten Stunts In One Day ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Billy and his friends Joe, Allen and Tom were sitting outside the barn and Billy was eating some worms as a snack, while a pig and some animals were looking Grosse out.

"I kinda wish we didn't get you started on those. It's just disgusting now."

Billy then laughed and grabbed his mini bike that was lying on the ground. He then said, "A little worms are nothing compared to those nightcrowlers. The difference is those are like a meal and these little worms are just a tasty snack.

Joe was starting to think, they haven't dared Billy to do anything in awhile as his mother didn't approve of any bets since he got hooked on worms, but what could be extreme to dare Billy to do that was worse then eating worms?

Billy then was about to peddle on his bike and he said, "c'con, you finks! I'll race ya!" Billy as he wasn't looking tumbled off his minibike as his three friends were laughing.

"I'll best you can't do any dangerous stunts that real bikers can do." Joe then said.

Allen then shook his head and said, "Don't remember our last dare caused. We can't afford another one and his mother won't allow it."

"So, do you guys want a bet or what? C'mon, my parents aren't looking." Billy said, he didn't turn down a dare for anything even if it meant his parents grounding him for life.

"I dare you to do ten dangerous stunts at the park in five hours, this Friday after school." Joe said.

"Ha, you call that a dare. That's nothing compared to how many dares I've delt with in the past. As far as I'm concerned pain nothing. It's just like taking a nice bicycle ride with a few little bumps and hits.

"Well, if you lose this bet, you gotta pull your pants down at school and you gotta start dancing." Joe said as Alen and Tom were standing back.

"Don't you mean when you lose." Billy said, not showing any fear at all.

"Billy!" Billy's mother called over by his house. He walked over very slowly and she said, "I overheard what you were talking about to your friends. You better not be thinking about doing anything dangerous because of another date."

Billy smiled and tried to act like he wasn't hiding anything. "Of course not, mom. We were just joking around. I told you no more dares and I meant it."