Other Fan Fiction ❯ Ichimatsu is Gay ❯ They All Confess ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Ichimatsu came out of an allyway as some feral cats ate out of a pink food bowl. "Hi... Excuse me," the gentle voice said behind the cat lover, and Ichi turned around automatically annoyed that someone was bothering him, until he laid his eyes upon the most gorgeous man he had ever seen in his life. “I'm sorry... to bother you...,” the redheaded man said struggling with Japanese. he was about Ichimatsu his height, with large round glasses and light freckles, he obviously wasn't Japanese, and his clothes seem strange. Was he one of those cosplayers? Ichimatsu felt his face warm up, but said “What do you...?” “I need directions to the nearest hospital, please," The stranger requested and the almost done droopy sextuplet pointed North. “It's not far from here just a few blocks that way,” he answered.” T-thanks,” the man replied in an overly casual way for the context, but it was clear he didn't know better. But it's not like it was important, as he ran off to the hospital.

Ichimatsu watched him leave and went home, with his brain on auto-pilot. Ichi wasn't even sure about going home until he "woke up" in the living room. The other present siblings didn't seem to notice anything was wrong and Todomatsu was absent. they're all talking about shit that didn't matter, as usual, as the cat loving one poured a glass of soy milk.

When Ichi realized what was going on, he purple themed brother knew he could just sit down with the rest of the group, and not contribute and it wouldn't seem abnormal. Ichi stared at the milk as the others talked, well the redhead was dominating his thoughts. "You're so boring! What do you think, Ichimatsu?" Osomatsu yelled an annoyance leaning away from Choromatsu, who looks completely pissed off at being dismissed. Jumping at being addressed, Ichi looked at all of the other staring back, but he nodded and said “I agree with Choromatsu...” and there was a pause followed by “No, you don't. You weren't even paying attention,” from an annoyed Osomatsu. “What's on your mind?” Jyushimatsu asked while scooting closer to the cat lover.

“I uhhh... Nothing! You wouldn't understand!” Ichi said and suddenly got up and walked out. That was very uncharacteristic Kara pointed out looking at the door. “Did he really just talk to you like he's older than you? No one here has any more or less life experience than the other…,” Choromatsu complained with all of the annoyances piling on. “But maybe I wouldn't understand, though. I'm not in ichimatsu's head,” Jyushimatsu said. Choro looked at the yellow one surprised but the red one smirked. “Or bowels. I have no idea what it's like to have IBS.”

Karamatsu stood up and looked at the others. “We're all the same age, but we broken off into our own lives. Even when we're experiencing the same thing, we're interpreting it differently.” The one thing they all hated about the blue brother was the ability to get to the point without a long lingering lecture, because getting people something easily digestible and made it worse. Choromatsu let out of frustrated huff, and left as well.

But, unlike Choro, Kara went to the backyard to check on Ichi. Choro left the house for some piece and quiet. “I'm not going to pry. I'm just here to ask if you're okay,” Kara said right behind Ichi. “I'm fine...” “Nah, this is conflicted Ichimatsu. I haven't seen you since we were 16 years old - hi, how are you?” Kara teased him with a sudden sassiness. “Huh, I think the last time you were fully conflicted I think it was because you thought you liked a boy...” Kara said before looking at it the yard. But then the standing on laughed. “Good thing you grew out of that! We all go through our life stages, don't we?”

Kara was standing there with a big smile as though something was very amusing while the other one sat quietly, looking away turning pale. “Well, anytime you want to talk just let me know!” Kara said walking back to the other ceiling accomplished. Ichimatsu continue to sit shaking with the soy milk starting to spill out onto his sweatpants. The glass is soy milk was put on the ground when the wetness was felt.

Karamatsu walked into the room with the remaining two with a very serious expression and immediately closed the door behind. “Ichimatsu might be gay.” They both stopped what they were doing and slowly looked at Kara, and Jyushimatsu said "the fuck...?" Osomatsu almost dropped the cell phone as laughter erupted from the situation. "Are you serious!?" Oso didn't care about Kara's seriousness or Jyushi's shook, as the laughter continued. They looked at the red one as though they might need to call an ambulance.

“I don't know if you noticed but Ichimatsu was was raised with five other men. There's no question about how disgusting we are! How could anyone be attracted to such disgusting creatures!? I don't even know why Mom does it!” Oso explained and Jyushi and Kara looked at each other then back. “I don't necessarily disagree with you, and that's an arguably pragmatic way of looking at it. However, looking at this rationally, no one has control over their sexuality. They have control over their sexual behavior, but not who or what they're attracted to,” Kara commented. “It would be a good idea to call everyone together to talk about this,” Jyushimatsu suggested and Karamatsu agreed. “I'm sending out the all call, not you,” Kara said to Oso. Oso put up both hands, still amused and not about to fight about it.

A few hours later, four of the six were sitting on the table when Todomatsu walked in cell phone in hand as usual. “Alright, wasup?” Todo asked before throwing his bartender stuff on the couch and taking a seat at the table. Kara stood up to lead the conversation and the others looked up in attention. “Are we prepared for one of us to be lgbtq?” “What?” Todo asked. “Ichi might be gay.” During the pause, Todo's facial expressions escalated before laughter erupted, and almost dropping the phone.

“That's what I said!” Oso said to Todo and laughed a little bit. “You had me thinking we were about to talk about something important! So what one of us is gay!” Todo suddenly said. “But why, though? Men are disgusting, and if it's anyone who should know that the best is us and Mom! I'm going to be a hard sell on this one!” “I'm not trying to sell anyone anything. I'm just making sure we're all on the same page. Some of us might have to do more research than others to understand this, but we definitely need to address it. “

“Why do we need to get involved in someone else's sexuality?” Oso asked with displeasure of how serious the tone was. “Because this is our brother, and we don't know how our parents are going to react. We might need to go ahead and pick a side now... And I don't want any fucking surprises...” Kara explained with crossed arms. “I feel like they've already decided to love us no matter what. We are pretty unorthodox situation to start with,” Todo commented. “I don't feel like dad's around enough to care. He'll probably have an opinion, but I don't see anything tragic developing from this. And, real talk, mom's more of a pushover in her old age,” Osomatsu commented with a careless shrug.

“Before this, I went to the library and did a lot of fucking research and there's no confirmed explanation for what makes someone lgbtq,” Kara started. “There are six of us. One of us was bound to be lgbtq. I've seen twins where one or both of them are lgbtq. It really doesn't matter,” Todo replied and got up from the table. “It's not like his sexual behavior changes. I know he wasn't getting turned on by us, that's for damn sure,” Todo said on the way to the kitchen. I”'m going to side Ichimatsu,” suddenly came from Jyushimatsu.

They all looked at the outspoken one, and Jyushi continued. “I'm going to hope that nothing bad will happen, but if something does I'm siding with my brother. they say there's no connection like the one between parents and children, but there's also no connection like the one between siblings. I'm ready to defend my brother's at all costs, even if it's from our own parents,” Jyushimatsu declared with a rare serious expression. “Even if they kick us all out?” Todo asked returning to the room. “They were going to kick us out, anyway, if they do that. I'm not afraid,” Jyushi doubled down.

There was more silence and Osomatsu shifted positions a little bit as the gravity of the situation was finally setting in. “Choromatsu, what's wrong? You're too quiet,” Todo finally said. Choro lookes down at table and take a deep breath, and upon exhale “I'm bisexual” came out. They all looked over. “Or a-at least, I think I am. I'm not sure... B-but, I know I'm not heterosexual.”

Todo dropped the phone completely and looked at the table. “I'm not cisgender," suddenly came out. They all looked at Todo, as he covered his eyes with both hands and rested his elbows on the table. “It's like it was easy when we were just talking about one of us, but now... I just... I can't,” Todo said and suddenly grabbed the phone to get up to leave. “Todomatsu," Jyushimatsu called out.

When Todomatsu opened the door Ichimatsu was standing wide-eyed standing up straight, as if he just saw someone get hit by a car. After a few seconds, Todomatsu put the phone in the pocket, and melted into hugging Ichimatsu. Ichi dropped the bag of cat snacks, and caught Todo into a strong hug. They both started silently sobbing. Choro put his hand on his face away from them as he also started sobbing with a comforted smile. “I should have known better than to lose faith in my brothers...,” Choro said out loud, but to himself. Kara pulled from one end and Jyushimatsu pushed from the other side and the five of them were in a group hug as the three of them cried.

Osomatsu looked at them with a slight discontent but remain quiet. When they finally pulled apart he walked over to them and said “It was pretty clear that we were all going to have each other's backs. But I feel like Karamatsu and Jyushimatsu are more concerned about what our parents will say. There really is no guarantee they won't react poorly. And even though we're at each other's side, it won't make rejection call my parents any less devastating.” “We've already decided that we're all in this together, Osomatsu,” Kara answered turned to the red one with an aggressive facial expressions. Oso put up defensive hands and said “Don't worry, I'm not looking for any repeat performances. You came in loud and clear the first time,” referring to when Kara had to take him outside a few years ago when Choro was the first to move out.

 

 

 

“I'm just saying this isn't like when we were kids. And... What about Totoko?” Oso asked looking upward. "More for you, it looks like," Choro answered, and they all looked surprised. “I don't expect our childhood friend to be accepting of this at all. Totoko ... Is actually very close-minded and selfish. I wouldn't pick Totoko over this...” Kara looked from Choro to Oso. “Looks like more for you,” Kara confirm with a proud smirk. “We'll figure ourselves out, I guess...,” Todo commented wiping his own tears. “If we're so afraid of our parents, then we should move out,” Jyushimatsu admitted sadly. “Not that we shouldn't move out, anyway. But it seems like dad is okay now,” Choro added.

“Yeah... Let's move out... And, move in with each other! Why not?” Jyushimatsu said hopefully. “There are a lot of reasons why not, but let's do it anyway,” Ichimatsu replied with a long smirk. This bonding was Karamatsu's dream come true! "Alright, let's commit to a plan!" Todo added to the energy. Osomatsu shifted a little bit, not knowing where the standing was with the other siblings.

“Is something going on?” Matsuzou as walking into the front door from work. “Oh, hey, daddy!” Karamatsu said happily. “We've all decided to start making plans to move out! And we're all going to move in with each other!” Kara announced. “Oh, that's wonderful! It's a pleasant surprise!” Matsuzou noticed the red sibling was quiet with an odd facial expression, but this wasn't the time to acknowledge it. They could talk to the side later.

For the next few weeks, it was mostly the five of them and their parents talking about moving out, trying to pick a house or apartment, how many bedrooms and bathrooms, and the best suitable for all of them. Osomatsu not being present in the talks with noticed, but the other five accepted that it was only Oso's decision to join them, but they decided that they would leave without Oso if they had to...again...and Oso knew that.

A few months later, the 5 found a place and moved out with their parents help. Osomatsu stay behind us the expected, but that wasn't a big deal. A few weeks after moving in to their new house, the other five invited their parents and Oso over for dinner. Tonight with confession night... and at least if things didn't go well, they wouldn't have to live in the traumatizing situation in their own place now.

 

 

 

They didn't invite their parents and sibling over until they were completely unpacked. "Choromatsu, why don't you go straighten up the the house, and our bedrooms? Todo asked playfully. "Why?" Choro replied quickly. "Because it's clear your nervous, and sitting and staring at the chicken burn isn't helping," Todo replied and turned the oven and pulled out the top-burnt chicken. It's still good...," Todo commented.

“Ok... Sorry. I'll go clean something," Choro said in defeat and left. In the living room, Jyushimatsu and Karamatsu were setting up the PS4 and the Switch, and Choromatsu walked passed them. Choro walked into one of the bathrooms as Ichimatsu was feverishly cleaning the tube, but stopped. Ichimatsu looked up at Choro as Choro opened a window to let the chemical fumes out. “Bleach fumes don't get you high,” Choro commented... Half jokingly.

“I just need to do something... I already cleaned the other bathroom,” Ichi said nervously and turned on the water to wash the bleach out. “I love cleanliness as much as the next stereotypical nerd, but... I can't even finish that. I'm freaking out, too. I just stared at the chicken while it was burning. Todomatsu is better at keeping it together... Only because Todo is less worried about the worst possible outcome. Maybe we're more worried about what they'll say... Or what they'll do...” There was a long pause before Ichi turned to Choro. “I'm... Sca... About to sweep and mop the floor,” Choro looked at Ichi for a few more seconds before silently leaving. Choro went into one of the bedrooms and started cleaning up.

Todomatsu was in the kitchen, facing away from the opening as Jyushimatsu walked in, and yelled "What are you doing!?" Todo yelped and dropped the knife on the cutting broad. "Jyushimatsu, why are so loud all the time!?” Todo yelled back and Kara walked in. “What's going on?” “Nothing,” Todo answered quickly and picked up the knife. "Then, why don't I finish putting the food together?” The yellow one suggested with a big smile.

Todo initially turned to the other 2 looking annoyed, looked out the small kitchen window. “Fine. I need some fresh air, anyway," Todo said taking off the pink frilly apron. Jyushi put the apron on and continued chopping the ingredients for the salad. Kara looked confused as Todo walked pasted. Kara followed Todo outside to the back yard, to see Todo pacing and whispering about "how that was a dumb idea, anyway.” Kara and Jyushi were keeping the other 3 from falling apart. As usual, the red devil was no where to be found, when needed most. Unless...

“You've been awfully quiet all day, Osomatsu…,” Matsuyo commented from the kitchen doorway. “Just tired from work, Mom,” the red one replied without making one contact. Oso continued typing on the laptop as if nothing was going on. “You said that for the past few days in a row. What's really going on? You know you can't lie to me, my son,” Matsuyo replied. Oso slowly looked over to Matsuyo with a slight frown and asked “Are you ready to receive information that could possibly hurt you?” Oso asked in a flat tone.

A few hours later, the doorbell the five siblings house in ring, and they all look at each other to see who would answer it. Jyushimatsu suddenly got up and cheerfully greeted their parents and sibling. Ichimatsu and Choromatsu look terrified as Todomatsu try to think of something to do to be a distraction but the others intentionally took away the cell phone. Jyushimatsu and Karamatsu were the most talkative and entertaining, showing the three around the house well the other 3 set up the table and brought out the food. "Food's ready," Todo called out and the other two stared at like they just heard a foreign language. "Alright!" Kara cheered and Jyushimatsu ran to take a seat. The other three sat down quietly, and the blue one look worried. The red one and the parents, all set down on the same side and they quietly started eating.

“I'm so glad all of my children have grown into such productive human beings!” Matsuzou proclaimed proudly. “Yeah! Yeah, we did it!” Choro said and smiled to the others. “Everything is so clean! It's good to see all of you were taking such good care of the house!” Matsuyo praised. “Thank you!” Ichi said with a soft smile. “Don't go in the kitchen,” came from Todomatsu and their parents laughed lightly. “This chicken salad is really good,” Oso commented. “I'm glad you like it,” Todo replied proudly. “I cooked the chicken but Jyushimatsu put it together.” “Todomatsu cooked everything we're eating,” Jyushi said and pat Todo on the back. "Oh wonderful!" Matsuyo said and Matsuzou nodded. “I'm so glad that all of you have had such a major turnaround.”

They all smile, but then looked at each other and went back to silence. “I know we're eating, but I feel like everyone is way too quiet. Is something wrong? Did something happen?” finally comes from Matsuyo. “I'm gay...” Ichimatsu suddenly admitted and they all look at the nervous purple sibling. Their parents look at each other and then back to the nervous one. “And I'm bisexual... I think... I'm questioning…,” came from Choromatsu and they look over. “And I'm non-gender conforming,” came from Todo. The parents looked at each other again and then looked at Karamatsu, Jyushimatsu, amd Osomatsu. “Anyone else want to jump in on this?” Matsuzou asked.

“Well, if you want to be technical I'm a gynephilic”, Jyushimatsu commented. I”'m attracted to femininity, but not necessarily women. I can be attracted to a transgender woman, or a non-binary person that mostly expresses themselves in a feminine way. I care about feminine expression and behavior; I don't care about genitals, is what I'm saying," Jyushi explained. The five siblings look at each other and then looked at Jyushi. “I have nothing to add. I’m the boring cishet one,” Oso said looking at their parents with a amused smile. “The jury's still out with me, but I've been thinking about it a lot. I'll get back to you,” Kara said with a shrug.

They all looked over to the sound of sniffling, and Ichimatsu was sobbing on the other end of the table. Matsuyo pulled the offspring into a motherly hug with gentle smile. “I just wanted my babies to grow up to be happy and healthy. And, you did it,” Matsuyo said and kissed to top of Ichi's head. Tears were rolling down Choro's smiling face. “All this makes me wonder what we were so stressed out about,” Todomatsu commented with a nervous smirk. “Society,” Matsuzou answered. “You were afraid that we would conform with society, but there are a lot of people here that value their families over other people. And society changes all the time. We're not worried about that,” their father explained with a big smile.

Osomatsu poked at plate a little bit, but gave up on being concerned about the food getting cold. The red one decided to step out as the others were having a family moment, and went out to the front yard. Kara came out a few minutes later and pat the red sibling on the back. When Osomatsu looked over, Kara immediately pulled into a hug. When they went back inside, everyone had gone back to eating, and when they were done they started playing video games. the gathering went well into the night, so the three guests decided to stay over and sleep in the living room.

The other five siblings were all in one bedroom, just for bed but very much awake. “That was... indescribable…,” was all Todo could manage. “Overwhelming…,” Choro followed up. “Surely you're not surprised! It would take hell and high water to tear this family apart!” Karamatsu proclaimed with a fist over heart. “I guess so…,” Ichi agreed with a relieved smile. After a little bit more talking they all settled down and two of them went to the other bedroom to go to sleep. The next day, the three guests left, and the Matsuno family's was changed... Stronger than ever!

THE END