Other Fan Fiction ❯ Marked ❯ Briefing ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Briefing
WOOHP headquarters, Colorado, USA
 
The girls fall onto the settee inside the briefing room, Jerry was sitting behind his desk as usual.
 
Alex: No Sam that is controlled by Jerry, which makes me wonder…
 
Jerry: Ah, well you can wonder later
 
Jerry presses a button to reveal a medical report on the monitor
 
Jerry: This unusual medical report was filed an hour ago in a New York hospital.
 
Alex: What's so unusual about it.
 
Jerry: The report shows that a glowing symbol was reported on the patient's back. We want you to go undercover and obtain analysis on the marking. We file the necessary details to get you there as usual.
 
Sam: There doesn't seem to be much to this.
 
Jerry: Indeed, but as the patient hasn't show any side affects then I can only assume so form of tracking has been planted.
 
Clover: Well, it's a good thing it's a small task because we have to do SAM'S CHORES.
 
Sam: It's just to keep order around the villa and besides we can take the rest of the day off after, if we don't get interrupted that is.
 
Alex: Whoa…which side of the bed did you fall out of Sam?
 
Jerry presses a button on the desk, and the girls are transported to the gadget room. The nano-converters change their costumes into their spy outfits.
 
Jerry: For this mission, you will have the wristband grapple gun.
 
GLADIUS gives the gadget to Sam.
 
Jerry: Clover, you have the Microbug launcher.
 
GLADIUS hands over the gadget to Clover. She takes the launcher and posses like a bond girl.
 
Jerry: The darts inside contain small tracking bugs, which can be traced with your X-powder.
 
Clover: Aww… no fun having darts that don't give that oomph!
 
Alex: You mean Woohp!
 
Sam, Clover and Jerry look dismayed at Alex's joke.
 
Jerry: And, back by popular demand, the irritation spray.
 
GLADIUS hands over the gadget to Alex.
 
Jerry: Thanks to your testing, we know that it can remove many mental handicaps as well as stunning enemies in body and mind.
 
Alex: Hopefully I remember how to operate it.
 
Alex presses the spray at her face twice, releasing the stun spray at her. She yelps as it irritates her skin.
 
Jerry: Glad you do. Ta Ta girls, don't work hard!
 
They are taken to the end of the gadget room and are catapulted, they are now deployed.