Other Fan Fiction ❯ Muffin Crazy Timesplitters ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Muffin Crazy Timesplitters
By Hiro Konobu
 
This is a possibility on what happens when you steal muffins from Sgt. Cortez, well Corp. Hart is about to find out in these four days, and I only own Radio Hiro, and my fics.
 
(To start off we see a blueberry muffin placed on a table where Corp. Hart sees said muffin.) Hmm…what's a perfectly good muffin doing out here in plain sight? Oh well it's mine now since no one claimed it. (She takes the muffin and eats it then a few minutes later Sgt. Cortez comes in) My muffin it's gone…oh well it's only a muffin.
 
(The next day Sgt. Cortez prepares another muffin this time a poppy seed one) This time I will have my muffin of doom, but first I need to get some orange juice. (As Sgt. Cortez leaves to get some orange juice, Corp. Hart sees the muffin and is about eat it again) Okay…what's another muffin doing out here in plain sight nonetheless…again? (She takes this muffin as well and eats it, Sgt. Cortez comes back and sees his second muffin eaten) Son of a…forget it. It's only a muffin not eaten by me.
 
(The day after that Sgt. Cortez sets up some hard to see spy camera stuff in the kitchen next to a strawberry muffin) Now this time I'll see who has been stealing my muffins of doom. (The camera spots Corp. Hart taking the muffin again) That lousy, no good, backstabbing cockbite! I'm going to put something in the next muffin that will make her think twice about stealing my muffin.
 
(The next day Sgt. Cortez has laxatives in this muffin, which is chocolate, though, Corp. Hart who is unaware of the laxative sabotaged muffin) Another muffin of doom, I'll eat this one too. (She eats the muffin unaware of the laxatives in said muffin and a few minutes later we see Corp. Hart running and Sgt. Cortez laughing, and due to the author thinking that you should know what happens with laxatives he will not write the scene, and skip to Sgt. Cortez getting chewed out by Corp. Hart) What the hell was in that thing Cortez?
 
…Laxatives…(He's also laughing a bit too)
 
…Sgt. Cortez what in the hell possessed you to do that?
 
Cause you stole my muffins…Bee-yotch!
 
End
 
Finally got this fic done on 2-13-05 after a surged comp forced me to use another comp and one with the much better Microsoft Word.