Other Fan Fiction ❯ Musings of Fate ❯ Example ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 11/22/2006. 03:44.pm.
Authors Note:
I've been wanting to get this written for a day or two now.
It's just some brief thoughts and musings of fate itself.
Hope you enjoy.^_^.
Oh and Happy Thanksgiving people!
/////////////


Why do people say things like it must have been fate and such.
What makes them think that one karma type being like me is responsible for so much, I think it's a little selfish.
They say 'Let fate decide'. Who the heck says that it could not have been luck? Whatever happened to that?

And when people fall in love they say yet again
'That it must have fate'. Hello, ever here of Cupid? He's still in business I hear. Give him credit too people.

And when they are dealt a bad hand they sometimes blame me!
Who says I did anything? Again Good luck, Bad luck people. That's how it works. Not everything is sunshine and roses.
And on that note technically that too much sun can burn you and a lot of roses have thorns. That's why it's good to use gloves and wear sunscreen.

I am a little relieved that their are people who may not fully or just don't believe in me at all. Heh, they can't blame me when something doesn't go their way.

Again on that note, I almost feel bad for the Gods that the people believe in and pray or worship too.

Christians for example, Let me start with the ones way back in the Roman empire days.
Seriously they were burning people on mere accusations and the fact that they may not have believed in what they did. Keep this in mind, That if they were truly witches they could have killed them, Albeit if they were evil,Hm I guess if they were good than they may have died to protect others.
Again with the on that note.

Witches, Wiccans and Pagans. There is a difference people!
Pagans, They sacrifice animals and do things with their blood.

Wiccans. They do things with herbs and believe in the mother Earth.

Witches. Keep in mind that the stereo-type for them is a bit much.
Seriously ugly green skin? Flying on a broom.
By all means if they had that kind of magic they could cure the whole wart thing. The same thing goes for the green skin.

Now back to some of the things I have had witness to and hear as well.
Frankly I've noticed that they pray for their God and or Jesus to save them. Maybe some self help books are in order.
Seriously another being like myself. Good and Bad happen people live and learn.
Only one person with only so much power. Plus can't these people do things to also help themselves. Like a good puzzle if you look and think hard enough there is a solution. Just don't quit and keep thinking.
And try to be creative, You never know unless you try.
And yes I know that there are not people like that in all religions, Just saying.

But I'll continue this another time.
There are so many things to be said, Believe me if I could talk to some of these people I would give them a few pieces of advice.
Examples.
I would say something like.
Give Cupid and how could I forget Aphrodite some credit too!
And don't forget Lady Luck. As well as some others.

Well I'll wrap up this thought segment because I have some things to do.
I never said that I didn't have any work to do.
I'm just not responsible for the massive amount that some people seem to think I am.
I work my own magic too.
////////////////////

Authors Note:
This came out differently than planned.
And no I was not bashing anybodies religion. I actually have respect for everybodies right to believe in what they choose. Just I've seen some religions being well attempted to be forced on people.
Frankly I will accept flames but come on, If you flame this at least sign-in and do it. On that note this was supposed to be a one-shot but then the idea hit me to have this be a series of musings and drabbles and one-shots or whatever.

If this offends anyone let me know and why.
If you can't send me a PM just use the E-mail address.
RogueWarrior869@mailpuppy.com

And I know that there are some possible mistakes here but I'll be covering that later.

Well consider this an example of what's to come.
Each chapter shall be titled as to give the massive clue as to that will be within.
Again Happy ThanksGiving People!
~~~~~RogueWarrior869~~~~~

Chapter One finished, 11/22/2006, 04:38pm.