Other Fan Fiction ❯ Neurotically Yours: Original ❯ Fanmail10 (1 for me) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
General Notes: I do not own the Online Animation Foamy or any of it's characters. Please Read and Review or face my Squrrally Wrath. This will always be on every single story!
 
Neurotically Yours-Foamy Fanmail 10
 
Foamy: Foamy's Fanmail, that special time where I answer your jackass letters and hope that people will start leaving me alone. If I could I would kill everyone who wrote me a letter, but I'm sain enough to control myself. Now then first letter
 
Dear Lord Foamy,
 
I would love to have your address so I can come over and be your sex toy and we could fuck.
 
From,
 
Bigguy Christ
 
PS: Im a guy
 
Foamy: WTF is wrong with this fucking bastard.
 
Dear Tinydick,
 
I hope you've learned how commit suicide cause if that's all you want to do with your life your fucking pathetic. First off I don't have a address and second if I did there's no chance in hell I would give it to you. Get a job or a friend atleast you bastard. I hope you and your friend die with much pain and any.
 
Signed,
 
Your Lord and Master,
 
Foamy
 
Foamy: Next cry for attention… I mean letter.
 
Dear Foamy,
 
I want to be a high member of the foamy religion and I wanted to know what I should do to be reconized by your religion and also be like a priest or something under the lord and master.
 
Signed,
 
Adultguy101
 
Foamy: Oh help me god in this letter.
 
Dear Preaching Groupy,
 
Although I apreciate your believe in the Foamy Religion its sore of a only squrral thing and no humans. Maybe in the future when more jackass humans can show respect for their squrrals overlords them I will consider. Until then practice fucking stupid human sacrifice and respect the smarter humans and squrrals.
 
Signed,
 
Your Lord and Master,
 
Foamy
 
Foamy: Alright the final writing to the Lord and Master
 
Dear Foamy,
 
I'm a guy on Mediaminer.org who is writing fanfiction about you. I hope that your will come and long on this site and read my stories. That's all I want from you
 
Signed,
 
Socialist
 
P.S. I don't expect you to copy or use any of my ideas. If you do please tell me.
 
Foamy: Interesting, never got a letter like this, lets see… I got it.
 
Dear Comme Ass Kisser, (Never call me that)
 
I like your style of telling me about your fucking stories and not expecting me to actually use them. I will check out your stuff so I can see If your making me look good. If I find even one thing wrong I will close down all Mediaminer.org and then find and kill you. Also please put your adress down when I get there.
 
Signed,
 
Your Lord and Master,
 
Foamy
 
Foamy: Fucking mad at the world for sending me this stupid crap I have to respond to. Don't expect me to do another one.
 
Ending:
 
Damn Communists will die if they write to me again.
 
End
 
Specific Notes: I like the socialists and Im neutral with communists. Nothing against religion and guy to guy. I had no inspiration in a long time, but I hope to start up again with the summer coming along.