Other Fan Fiction ❯ princes & princesses ❯ unexpected visitors ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~Princes And Princesses~(Ayame and sakura at work)sakura;(sigh)i'll take table 5.ayame;i'll take table 7.(walking toward table 7)ayame;how may i help you?kikimari;yes,may i have the the shrimp alfredo'?ayame;(gasp)is that really you?kikimari;if you mean kikmari yes,i'm her.ayame;oh,i'm sorry you look like someone i know..knew.kikmari;ok?how about my order?ayame;yes,you can want anything,mame?kikimari;yes,an black cherry coke diet,please.ayame;right away,by the way i'm ayame,sometimes sakura helps me so don't feel forgotten.kikimari;i won't ayame.ayame;your food will be ready soon,mame.sakura;may i take your order?fuji;yes,may i have tomato soup with low-fat crackers?sakura;of course don't hesitate to ask.fuji;hahahaha...sense of humor,hm?sakura;if i won't bring it who will?,your order will be ready soon,sir.fuji;you can call me fuji.sakura;sure,i'm sakura.ayame;sakura!sakura!sakura;well i have to go and prepare your food.(walking toward ayame)sakura;what?!Ayame;why you say it like that?sakura;i was just flirting with an cute guy.ayame;anyway,you see that girl at table 7?sakura;let me see...(gasp)ayame;exactually,she looks like harmoni just with longer hair.otani;hey girls!what's the orders?ayame;shrimp alfredo' table 7.sakura;tomato soup low-fat crackers table 5.otani;low fat crackers?as long as their payin'.ayame;ditto.sakura;but ya know maybe it could really be her.ayame;and how is that?sakura;well not her but..her reincarnation?ayame;ahhaahah!sakura;you know there are legends..and i been having dreams..ayame;what kind of dreams?sakura;member she told me something before the plane exploded?ayame;yeah,but it sounded like mumbles.sakura;last night..i think i figured it out.ayame;so what did you figure out?sakura;my dream sounded like "this is not farewell just goodbye...we'll meet again..before that day"ayame;now,that i think about it it did sound like that...sakura;we'll tell the boys see,what they think.ayame;they'll just laugh we all know they take nothing serious.Otani;tomato soup and shrimp alfredo' is ready,darlingsayame;darlings my butt.(picking up food)sakura;your just sayin' that so you won't have to deliver the food to the table.(picking up food)otani;works everytime.ayame;sorry for the wait,mame.Kikmari;oh,it’s fine it wasn’t that longayame;and I have an guestion.Kikimari;go head.Ayame;do you believe in….reicarnations?kikimari;ya’kno..i do..i really do.Ayame;ah!thank goodness,my sister believes so I was just asking.Kikimari;what?thought she was crazy,or something?Ayame;well yeah,but I didn’t think you were I just needed someone else’s answer!Kikimari;she’s not crazy nor am I you’re the crazy one to be blinded from whats right in front of your own eyes….Ayame;(dazed)kikimari;ayame?mame?waitress?hello?ayame;oh,huh?(i nside head;what just happened?)kikimari;ya’know you shouldn’t blank out like that.ayame;oh yes,I’m sorry I have to go get your bill.Sakura;your food is ready fuji.Fuji;ah,you remembered.Sakura;of course,why would I?did you forget mines?Fuji;even if I did your rosey cheeks and plump lips remind me of cherry blossoms…sakura;aww!that’s so sweet!i would like you to meet my sister..where is she?(looking around)fuji:is there an promble?Sakura;no,she must be out back.Fuji;who?Sakura;my sister,oh and I have an question.Fuji;hm?Sakuar;do you believe in reincarnations?Fuji;of course I do,who wouldn’t?sakura;my sister thinks I’m crazy.Fuji;she’ incorrect your not crazy,sometimes you can be blinded from what’s right in front of your own eyes…hidden from the truth…sakura;(dazed)fuji;are you ok?Sakura;(dazed)fuji;hey sakura!Sakura;huh?Fuji;you just blanked out.Sakura;I need to find my sister now!(inside head;what’s this….strange feeling?)sakura;ayame!ayame!otani where’s ayame!?Otani;um..i believe she went to the bathroom.Sakura;ayame!?Ayame;sakura!i’m peeing if you don’t mind,leave!Sakura;sorry,I just had an certain urge to see you.Ayame;me too,I had an certain urge to see an toilet.Sakura;stupid,hurry up.(walking out bathroom)sakura;where’s my bill?Otani;right here,charm.Ayame;give me an break,where’s my bill?Otani;weren’t you just in the bathroom?Sakura;tell me sister,how is he an chef?Ayame;that’s one thing I can’t begin to answer.Otani;your bill,charming.(handing bill to ayame)ayame;whatever.Ayame;mame,iv’e been having an off day,my apologies. Kikimari;don’t worry,can I pay with credit?