Other Fan Fiction ❯ Shima - Daughter of Earth ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Shima – Daughter of Earth

The night was cool - the full moon glittering bright with her friends the stars. The city was at rest after another traffic filled day. My body urged me to run, to feel the sweet caress of the wind against my skin.

My blood grew hot with each step I took, bounding from roof top to roof top. I giggled at the sheer excitement that filled my soul. The wind was my lover, and I danced into its embrace. My dark hair whipped as I twirled, my lips chilled by the sweet brisk kisses I was given.

I knew the night would soon end, and I would leave my dearest ones the moon and wind, but not for long. I slowed finding a large branch of a nearby tree and sat upon it looking, now at the city lights that were so far away.
“I enjoyed this dance.” My voice cooed, “We will dance once again when the moon is full. Now it is time that we rested.” I felt the hard bark against my head as I rested back. The wind kissed me goodbye, and sleep took over my being.

I am one with the wind, moon, and Earth. I am Shima, daughter born with the gift of the goddesses. The Earth is my Mother, and I will protect her for all Eternity.

Converting /tmp/phpMh0LBw to /dev/stdout