Other Fan Fiction ❯ Space Dandy, Baby ❯ Space Dandy, Baby ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter One
Space Dandy and Me, baby

My name is Earth Dandy, and these are my adventures with Space Dandy. It was just like any other day, but today me and space dandy were going on an adventure. dandy looked at me and said Earth Dandy, would you like to go with me to space babe planet 9?, I looked at dandy and said coolly, why Id love to go to space babe planet 9, cause thats the Dandy way to live!, Dandy nodded in agreement and laughed, that is the Dandy way.
Me and Space Dandy flew to Space Babe planet 9. When we landed a bunch of pretty space babes came out to see us. they said who are you guys? I said  were just two dandy guys, if you know what i mean. Space dandy grinned at me and gave me a thumbs up. how cool. the space babes said you two must be Space and Earth Dandy! i said  right on the dot baby. the space babes said  please then you must save us the Space Babes from Space Babe Planet 8 are coming to attack us! I said dont worry Babies we can handle this
me and Space Dandy hopped into the Aloha Oe and flew put to attack the bad space Babes. The mother ship of the space baes was close so Space Dandy said Hang on Earth Dandy we are goiong to board that ship! I said But thats too dangerous. SPace Dandy laugh and siad thats the Dandy way. i laughed and then we boarded the space babe ship. when we got on board all of the space babes tried to attack us but Space dandy was super cool and kicked all of their butts. once we reached the comand post the queen space babe begged us not to kick her butt. i laughed and said thats not the dandy way! and then kicked her butt into space.
We came back down to PLanet Space Babe 9 and the space babes rewared us with kisses. Then the space babes siad you two are just the cool guys we need, our king has died and we need a new leader. I looked at Space Dandy and said i dont know me and Space Dandy have a lot of cool stuff to do we cant be stuck here. The space babes looked at me and begged me,  please Earth Dandy, if you become king you can kiss all the space babes. i laughed and siad i do like kisses but i got Boobies for that, aint that right dandy! Dandy looked at me and said thats the Dadny way to live!