Other Fan Fiction ❯ Star-Heart. ❯ Ederagon. ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Get Ed, the show, the characters, or anything else about the t.v. show. But, I do own other characters that you'll find in this fanfic.

|||

"Star-Heart." --
Prolouge: Part 01. --
"Ederagon."

|||

A year & a half ago.....

"Well, at least we didn't lose the drop?!" exclaimed a tall boy, named Loggie, with dark brown hair, turquoise eyes and suit, a catfish puppet on his left hand.

"Yeah. But we almost did?! & you along with it?!" said a muscular boy, Burn, with brown skin, black hair, orange eyes and a black suit with yellow and orange flame designs.

"What's your problem, Loggie?!" asked a tall girl, Deets, with pink hair in a ponytail, green eyes and a pink and black suit.

"Loggie?! 'Sorry about what happened back there?!" a little girl with orange hair, forest green eyes and a purple suit, Fizz, said as she put a hand on his shoulder. "You aren't hurt, are you?!"

"Nah! If I was hurt, Dr. Pinch would be wanting to be working like an armadillo on it's burrow."

"You got that right?!"

|||

"How mad do you think Ol' Skool will be at him?"

"I wouldn't be too mad at him, in fact, I'd might just let him off with a warning." said an old man with white hair in a ponytail dreads, blue eyes being covered by sunglasses, wearing a red shirt and white pants, better known as Ol' Skool.

"OL' SKOOL?!?!"

"Anyway, what happened?"

"Well, while we were delivering the drop, it almost got jacked by Robox Couriers. Fizz tried to save us with her teleporter ray, but it backfired. Long story short, not only did we come so very close to losing the package, but Loggie as well!"

"Well, at least no one was hurt?! So, I'm gonna overlook it, just this once."

"That went well?!"

|||

Shortly later.....

Beep-boop!

Beep-boop!

" What's going on?" Burn asked as he & his fellow couriers were getting ready for their next assignment.

"An object with a wallop of a energy signature was just picked up on the sensers." Ol' Skool replied as he looked at the computer in front of him.

"Shouldn't we go & check it out?!"

"No. You've got a job to do, & a drop to finish?!" Ol' Skool headed into his office. "You deliver the drop, I'll check out the 'energy object', O.K.?!"

|||

Shortly later.....

"This is the place." Ol' Skool said as he stood in front of a old, rundown, warehouse.

&&&

6 months later.....

"& that should do it?!" Ol' Skool said as he input some data into the machine in front. "That's the last piece of data."

A light glowed from the chamber of which he found within the warehouse. It bursted open! Fluids were spayed everywhere! A young, teenage, blue eyed, black-hairred, boy, stepped out of the chamber. He then passed out & fell onto the floor, but Ol' Skool caught him in time.

"Why, hello there?! Are you O.K.?"

|||

Shortly later.....

"Mnn?!"

"I see you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Not sure?! Where are I? How did I get? What am I doing?"

"Well, this is the Dojo, it's the HQ, or headquarters, of Dojo Deliveries, a delivery service that I run, in other words, it's where I live & where I work." Ol' Skool said as he put a hand on the boy's shoulder. "I brought you here. By the way, my name's Ol' Skool. What's yours?"

"What's my what!?"

"No, what is your name?"

"Oh! My name's Ederagon!"

"Ederagon?! Do you mind if I call you 'Ed', do you?"

"No, I think?!"

|||

"I'll take that as a 'yes'."

"Nevermind." Ol' Skool said as he slightly slapped his own face. "Look, Ed?! This is all new to you. You're gonna need some....." he was interupted by an untimely disappearence from Ed. ".....Training?!"

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!" a disant scream came from down the hallway.

"Oh dear?! That was Fizz!"

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Ed?! You can't just go running around on your own in a place you don't anything about! You could--" Ol' Skool said before he saw why Fizz was so mad at Ed. "You could hurt, perticularly by someone who mad at you for walking in on them when they're in the shower with no clothes on, got that?!"

"Yeah." Ed rubbed the side of his head in pain. "Right here!" he then pointed to the spot that he'd just rubbed.

"Sorry, Fizz?! He's new here?!"

"That's O.K., Ol' Skool! That's not the first time that's happened....." Fizz headed back towards the shower. ".....I just hope it's the last?!"

|||

"Ol' Skool?! Who was that guy?"

"First off, that wasn't a guy, it was a girl; & second off, her name's Fizz."

&&&

Shortly later.....

"So, 'anyone know why Ol' Skool wanted us all to be here!?"

"Maybe he got a pet Zebra named Sgt. Peppermint?!"

"Loggie?!?!"

"Or maybe he wants us all to meet the new guy?!"

"Ha ha ha! That's funny, Fizz! Real funny. Loggie could learn a thing or 2 from you 'bout jokes?!" Burn said, laughing. "New guy?! Why would Ol' Skool bring in a new guy!? We don't need a new guy! We're fine just the way we are!"

"Uh, Burn?! That wasn't a joke?!" Fizz said as she met her leader's shock. "Oh, & in case you guys how or why I know about this guy, he walked in on me while I was in the shower."

"He didn't hurt you, did he?!"

"No, I'm fine, Loggie?!" Fizz told him. "But if he does that again, he's gonna get it!"

|||

"WHAT?!?!" Burn finially screamed.

"Hey there, everyone?! I want you to meet someone; he'll be joining Dojo." Ol' Skool said as he shoved Ed out from behind his back. "Everyone?! Meet Ed?!"

"Hi there?!"

"Ed?! This is Burn....."

"Hi?!" Ed waved, but Burn's only reply was to snort.

".....That's Loggie....."

"Hey?!"

"Well, you're no zebra named Sgt. Peppermint, but you'll do?!"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind." Ol' Skool told him. "He's known to do stuff like that. Don't ask what that stuff is?!" he said as Ed nodded an 'O.K.' to him. "Anyway, you've already met Fizz....."

|||

"Hello. 'Sorry about earlier?!"

"That's O.K., just don't let it happen again?!"

"O.K.!"

".....& finally, that's Deets!"

"Hiya?!"

"Uh, h-h-hello there, uh, D-D-Deets?!"

"O.K., Ol' Skool?! How do we know that this guy's not some Bedlem spy?!"

"Bedlem?! What's Bedlem?"

"Not what, who?! Bedlem's a gluttinous, greedy person who's bent on taken over control of all of Progress City, that's the name of this city, the one Dojo's in." Fizz explained to Ed. "Ol' Skool knows him better than anyone."

"Really?!" he turned to Ol' Skool. "How come?!"

"Well, Ed, he & I were once business partners, that is, until he betrayed me, & took the business all for himself, leaving me with nothing."

|||

"I'm sorry?! I had no idea--"

"That's O.K., Ed?! It's no good at all to hold on the past." Ol' Skool said as he then turned to Burn. "Now, Burn?! If he were a spy, he'd know about Bedlem?!"

"O.K.?! But for now, I still don't trust him, you got that?!" Burn replied as he stormed off to his room.

"He'll be O.K.?!"

&&&

A year later.....

"Hey, Ed?! I know you're still upset about Ol' Skool. We all miss him. I just wanted to see if you're O.K.?!" Deets knocked as she went into Ed's room. What she then saw was no pretty picture. Ed was laying in bed, curled up in pain. He wouldn't stop moaning & groaning; & he was panting fierce. "Touch?! What happened!?"

"I don't know! He muttered something in his sleep, but what he said didn't make any sense. He woke up screaming, then fell back onto the bed, & he complained about how cold he thought it was. He was sweating badly, still is, & when I checked his bios, I found that he was burning up with fever. & his nose's bleeding, & he's holding his side in pain." the little AI represented by a little floating fireball hologram with a face explained.

"Oh no?!" Deets grasped with fright, she couldn't lose him, not now! She then picked up Ed's fever-ridden body & ran down to the med-bed. "I'll get you some help, Ed! I promise; just don't die! Hold on, Ed?! Hold on?!"

|||

Disclaimer: Sami-SDGForce here!!! Gotcha ya with a cliffhanger!!!! Don't worry?! There'll be a new chapter soon! I've already got some set age, so, here they're:

McDrake: 66 yrs old.

Ol'Sckool: 61 yrs old.

Bedlam: 51 yrs old.

Badr-Baqir(Burn): 16 yrs old.

Belledonna (Donny): 15 yrs old.

Ederagon (Ed): 15 yrs old.

Sarah (Deets): 14 & 1/2 yrs old.

Lance (Loogie): 14 yrs old.

Franis (Fizz): 13 yrs old.

Dr. Pinch: n/a

See ya later!!!