Other Fan Fiction ❯ Suicide By The Repo Man ❯ Suicide By the Repo Man ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’m in an empty alley, just randomly navigating through it with no destination in mind.

I turn corners and walk through side streets. Occasionally I’ll witness a group of Z junkies gathered in a tight-knit group, begging for a hit.

I’m tempted to go over and get a hit myself. I slowly steer myself in the direction of shouting, desperate voices.

Suddenly I hear heavy footsteps behind me. I turn and there he is. Death. In a Repo Man costume. I don’t run or scream or beg for my life.

I stand still, waiting for him to approach me. He reaches out and grabs my neck, forcing me to face him. He retrieves a document from his pocket.

He compares the photo to my face. I’m the one he’s looking for. The person who has violated GeneCo’s contract and skipped a payment.

I know what he’s after. He’s after my heart. GeneCo’s property. I have lost everything. Including my heart.

He pins me against a wall. His hand is still at my neck. The Repo Man pulls out a large knife and slashes at my blouse, cutting it open.

I do not struggle. I press my hands against the rough bricks. The Repo Man presses the blade to my chest, above my breast, cutting the flesh.

I lean forward onto the blade and against his hand. I’m slowly losing air since he hasn’t relented his hold of my throat.

He presses the blade in further, cutting with acute precision. A moan of pain escapes my lips but I do not move back.

The Repo Man tosses the blade aside and reaches in my chest, the bloody hole. I hear and feel him breaking my ribs as I lose consciousness.

I raise my eyes to him, willing him to do the job that I could not do…taking my life. He extracts the heart.

A final thought before I die: I have done it. I have committed suicide by Repo Man. To take my life was only to miss a single payment.