Other Fan Fiction ❯ The InuYasha Gang Crashes Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 6

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The InuYasha Gang Crashes Hogwarts
Character's

KAGOME HIGURASHI:15yr old,a girl from the year
2006.She travels 500 in time to
the waring states era / Feudal
Era though the Bone
Eaters Well.Midnight black
hair,Sparkling blue eyes,Tenshi
Japanese Terms

Shikon no tame:Sacred jewel of 4 souls-has the power to
make demons&evil humans stronger&more
destuctive
Feudal Era:Waring states of Japan)
Youkai:Full Demon
Hanyou:Half Demon
TaiYoukai:Demon Lord/King.There are 4 TaiYoukai's of
the North,South,East 'n' West
Miko:Priestess or someone with spirtual power
Inu:Dog Demon/True form is a giant Dog
Neko:Cat Demon/True form is a giant Cat
Kitsune:Fox Demon/Fox Demons can change their
appearence at will
Taijiya:Demon Slayers
Hentai:Pervert
Tenshi:angel
Weapons

Tenseiga:Sesshoumaru's sword he inherited from his
father.With it he can bring back what's
dead. Tenseiga can bring 100 Demons/
Humans back from the dead with one swing
of his sword.
Tetsusaiga:InuYasha's sword he inherited from his
father.With it he can kill 100 Demons with
one swing of his sword.
Tokijin:Sesshoumaru's evil sword.
Wind Tunnel:Miroku's cursed right hand. The Wind Tunnel is like a black hole.
Hiraikotsu:Sango's main weapon, like a GIANT BOOMERANG made of demon bone
Bold writing is the authors musings(Thats me Fluffy-Sama!><<b>)
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha or Harry Potter they belong to their rightful owners
______________________________________
Sometimes it seemed like a dream but its to weird to be a dream and it was going to get weirder.

MODERN TIMES,
DIAGON ALLEY,
WIZARDING WORLD.

“Ok, everyone this is where you buy your supplies and-” said Mrs Weasley. “Oi Wench my brother already got our stuff.” growled InuYasha. “And who exactly is your brother?” sneered a blond rat like boy. “InuYasha.” said a deep regal voice from behind the blond boy. The boy jumped, turning around and saw a tall man with strange markings on his face, deadly cold golden eyes and long knee length silver hair. He was wearing armor, he wore a huge fluffy thing over his right shoulder and had 2 swords at his waist. “Hey Sesshoumaru.” said InuYasha. “Pr-professor Inu no Taisho.” stammered Mrs Weasley. Sesshoumaru looked down his nose at the blond brat. “Move your in my way.” he said his voice deathly cold the boy quickly moved out of the way. “Little brother, What are you doing here?” asked Sesshoumaru. “This Sesshoumaru already gave you and your pack supplies.” looking InuYasha in the eyes. Golden eyes met Golden eyes. He’s your brother?” asked the blond brat. “But your a half-demon.” All attention was focused on him. “So what?” said InuYasha his arms crossed over his chest. “That means Professor Inu no Taisho is one too.” “Brillant deduction eisen what are you going to do about it? Draco?” mocked Fred and George. “Wait, til father hears about this he won’t have demons at Hogwarts.” said Draco as he turned around to find his father. Suddenly out of nowhere a fist sized rock slammed into his head. Draco was knocked out cold face first eating dirt. Sesshoumaru tossed another rock up, and catched it one handed. “Feh, stupid ninjen.” growled Sesshoumaru sounding exactly like InuYasha when he’s peved. InuYasha walked over and kicked Draco in the side. (^_^’ InuYasha is just as annoyed as sess so that would’ve hurt!) “Good shot.” said InuYasha in approval. “Really Sesshoumaru please don’t hurt the students.” begged Professor Mc Gonagall as she came aupon the scene. “He was insulting my familes honour.” Sesshoumaru replied icely. “Dog demons!” cried Mc Gonagall and threw up her hands in exeggeration. “Come with me InuYasha and bring your pack.” said Sesshoumaru as he swiftly turned around and walked regally down the street. Inu shugged and followed his older brother. “Might as well follow him.” said Inu without turning around. As his compainions followed after them. “InuYasha, is he really your brother?” asked Hermione. “What’s it to you.” growled InuYasha dangerously. “Um, cool it InuYasha!” said Kagome. “Yes Sesshoumaru is InuYasha’s older brother, only up until recently he has stopped trying to kill InuYasha.” answered Miroku. “What!!!” yelped Harry (to the agany of all demons present) “Kill him ?! I thought family dosen’t kill each other.” “Well.” said Miroku. “It all started because Inu’s half-demon-” and so he lanched into the whole story (and when I mean whole story I mean the entire story from start to finish !^,^)

3 Hours and many gropes later.

“Okeay, Monk I think they’ve got it!” cried a tied Sango. “Belive me monk if I really wanted to kill InuYasha he’d be dead by now.” growled a really irated Sesshoumaru. “That’s why I said ‘tried to kill him’.” came a quickly running away Miroku as he made his escape but was stopped by a fist sized rock being slammed into his face, the cursed Monk fell to the ground and ate dirt. “Why’d you do that for!” cried Shippo. “He was getting on my nerves.” replied Sesshoumaru in a flat Shut-Up-Or-I’ll-Kill-You voice. Sesshoumaru stepped over Miroku as if he was a piece of dirt. “Follow me to the Leaky Cauldron.” demaned the annoyed Sesshoumaru.

MODERN TIMES,
THE LEAKYCAULDRON,
WIZARDING WORLD.

“Soo, are you going to teach defence against the dark arts?” asked Ginny. As everyone sat at a long table in the common room of the Leaky Cauldron. “Who else would teach it? I’ve been teaching Defence against the dark arts on and off for the last 900 years.” said a really, really annoyed Taiyoukai. “Whoa, then why haven’t we seen you at Hogwarts?” “I haven’t been there for 50 years there was civil unrest in my lands.” growled a threating Sesshoumaru. “I suggest you don’t ask anymore or hell will freeze over.” said a nervous Kagome. Sesshoumaru got up to go to his rooms. When . . . .

. . . . “Lord Sesshoumaru.” cried a cute little voice. Rin slammed into Sesshoumaru knocking him to the ground. “Offm.” gasped Sesshoumaru as Rin bouced on his chest with the strength of a Inu Youkai pup. InuYasha started laughing his head off while the Hogwarts gang held their breath and waited to see what was going to happen to the little girl. “Rin.” said Sesshoumaru there was an evil glint in his golden eyes. Sesshoumaru started tickleing Rin with his inhuman speed. “S-sess-hou-umaru-S-sama that t-tickles.” gasped Rin. “Rin, Rin oh where is that stupid human?” cried a werid green creature (*.* I hate Jaken so he’s going to get punished) “Lord Sesshoumaru-” it said as it caught sight of his lord making him trip over the stairs and fall down all the way to the bottom, down 5 flights of stairs. To fly head first into a wall. “Master Jaken and Rin were playing hide and find Sesshoumaru-Sama.” said Rin useing third person. “Hi Rin-chan.” said as she helped Rin and Sesshoumaru up off the ground. “Kagome-Sama.” cried Rin. “and Sango-Sama, Miroku-Sama, InuYasha-Sama and Shippo-chan.” as she looked around the room. “Who are they?” asked Rin as she whispered into Kagome’s ear. “Rin, these people are friends of ours. This is Harry, Ron,
Hermione, Ginny, Fred & George Rin you are musten’t take any food or treats from them where was I oh right this is Charlie, Bill, Percy, and Mrs Weasley.” Kagome explained to the 10 year old as everyone sat back down. “Are you Professor Inu no Taisho’s daughter?” Ginny asked her. “Of course not, The Great TaiYoukai Sesshoumaru dosen’t put himself down to have filthy Ninjen children.” growled (well as close as possible to a growl that could come from an imp) the green thing. Sesshoumaru groaned and put his only hand on the side of his head. Rin hid behind her lord. Sesshoumaru walked forward and stepped on Jaken, “Good one Sess!” cheered InuYasha inapproval. “Ginny, Rins my ward.” answered Sesshoumaru. “That thing is my servent Jaken, Goodnight.” and with that he went up stairs to bed, Rin a step behind her lord.

The next day the inu gang went to change their money at Gringots Wizard Bank. “Are those some sorta demon?” asked InuYasha as he looked suspicously at the creatures. “Sesshoumaru-Samasays their Goblins.” said Rin who had accompanyed them instead of Sesshoumaru.

Flash Back

“Sesshoumaru, aren’t ya coming?” asked InuYasha to his older brother who it seemed was a grouch in the morning. “I will not subject myself to the torchure.” and with that he slammed the door in InuYasha’s face. “What the hell is with him?” growled InuYasha. “Sesshoumaru-Sama has a very sensitive nose. He told me once that ‘It feels like he’s suffercating.’ that’s why I’ll go with you InuYasha-Sama instead of my lord.” said Rin. “I thought I told you not to call me Sama.” growled InuYasha.

End Flash Back

“Who guard the gold/money or anything you put in their vaults.” replied Rin. When it was their turn Kagome gave the goblin muggle money. She got the exact amount back but when it was InuYasha’s turn he reached into his hoari sleeve and brought out ten strings of money, feudal japan money! “Well, well, well what do we have here anceint money.” he gave Inu. 10 galleons, 10 silver sickles and 10 knuts to one piece of Feudal era money. “Whoa the money here is strange you can’t put a string though it.” Inu said as densely as ever. “InuYasha where did you get all that money?” asked Miroku. “I was saving it.” was the replie. After they all changed their money, they went to explore.

When everyone finally got back to the Leaky Cauldron it was 6:00pm and the sun was sitting. “InuYasha, Kagome what did you get?” asked Mrs Wealey who had stayed behind with Sesshoumaru and the irating Jaken. “Well we all got ‘Curses and Counter Curses’ by Professor Vindictus Viridain.” said Kagome. “What did you get Rin?” asked Mrs Weasley kindly. “Um I got ‘Spells and Powerful Miko Magic’ and ‘Modern Magical History: The Rise and fall of the dark arts’.” said Rin shyly. “Those are very good books Rin! Would I be able to read ‘Spells and Powerful Miko Magic’ sometime?” Hermione asked. Rin nodded. “Rin it’s time for your lessons.” said Sesshomaru as he stepped out of the shadows scaring everyone half to death. “Where the fuck did you come from!” sweared InuYasha. “The stairs.” came the answer, Sesshoumaru’s voice thick with amusement. “Hai, Sesshomaru-Sama, but Jaken is going to interfer this time?” asked Rin. “No, I’ve taken care of the toad.” said Sesshomaru, an evil glint in his eyes. “What he’s trying to say is that he tied him to a chair in the attic.” laughed the twins. “I thought you wouldn’t do that to your servant?” asked Mrs Weasley. Sesshomaru put his only hand on his head and said “You would to if that toad was your servant, That imp is the annoyest thing in the world.” It waswerid to hear Sesshomaru talk like that so the moment he said it the Inu gang did an anime fall, feet twiching in the air. “But my lord did you really have to tie him up?” asked Rin. “Of course I did.” “How did you tie him up you only got one arm!” demaned Inu. “My tail.” came the replie as the white fluffy boa like thing on his shoulder moved and picked Rin up and placed her on a cushon. “Wah what the fuck?” cried Inu in shock he thought he knew everything about his older brother. Guess he was wrong.

Rin and Sesshoumaru sat on plush cushons across from each other. “OK Rin just like last time.” he said in a soft commanding voice. Rin closed her eyes and started to breath in and out in a steady, gental rhyum.

“So that’s what that fluffy thing is!” exclaimed Hermione. “I’ve always wondered how he survived without his left arm.” said Sango to the perverted monk.

“Rin pull in the energy surrounding your body, pull it into your skin.” Rin started glowing with spirtual power. There was spirtual power glittering all over the dark room but the brightest amount of spirtual power came from the Shikon jewel and from Kagome, Rin, Miroku and surpriseingly Sesshoumaru. The glowing dots started flying toward Rin melting into her skin, on conact. “Very good Rin, that was faster than last time.” said Sesshoumaru in a kind voice, the Inu gang hadn’t thought it was possible for the lord to be kind. As the went light again.

“It was?” asked Rin shyly as she opened her eyes. “You did great Rin!” complamented Kagome. “You learn fast. It took me a year to learn it!”

END CHAPTER