Other Fan Fiction ❯ The Radio Hiro Game Show ❯ Part 1: Round 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Radio Hiro Game Show

By FelineDragon14

Part 1: Round 1

FelineDragon14: Welcome to the FelineDragon14 Radio Hiro Game Show; all so decently broadcasted today on Radio Hiro.

Shin: We have a disclaimer to do don't we bastard?

FelineDragon14: Shin don't curse or contradict me or I'll draft/trade you to the Detroit Tigers.

Shin: Anything but that.

FelineDragon14: Good. I don't own anything except Radio Hiro, Shin as an OC, and this fic.

(Cue cheesy music)

Announcer: Welcome to the Radio Hiro Game Show brought to you by Namco, (In a Victor Lucas style voice.) makers of Soul Calibur 2, now your host FelineDragon14.

(Music Stops)

FelineDragon14: Thanks announcer dude, now we meet our contestants for today, so it says here that your name is Yunsung, 18 years of age, from Korea (don't know the area exactly.), likes to be cocky, hates that child sword your sister gave you, and it also says you love Talim even though she's three years younger than you, what do you say to that, and tell me why you're here.

Yunsung: I am on this game show to win the prize that is stated on the flyer a weapon of choice no matter who the person they will always be not good enough to beat me, and those Yunsung/Talim fics people do are all false we do not...well you know what I mean. Although I'm kind of in love with Cassandra.

(In the crowd)

Talim: How could you I loved you Yunsung. How could you betray me for some pasty faced Greek bitch.

Cassandra: What it's obviously true he likes me better I can offer him stuff that you couldn't little girl.

Talim: That's more of Taki's area with her boobs.

Taki: (Flaunts her "assets" to both Talim and Cassandra) She's right you know.

(Then all three of them get into a proverbial cat fight...we will get back to them in a little bit.)

FelineDragon14: Now you're opponent all the way from Japan (Don't know that area exactly as well.) your opponent Henshiro Mitsurugi. (I think that's what his full name is)

Mitsurugi: Just Mitsurugi okay.

FelineDragon14: Yeah okay you didn't put anything you liked on this card why?

Mitsurugi: (Unsheathes his Damascus Sword) I just didn't okay.

FelineDragon14: Okay. Say you want to spar later I got these. (Pulls out Taki's Kris Naga)

Taki: (Runs up and steals said weapons, and goes back to the cat fight mentioned earlier) Idiot.

FelineDragon14: Oh well forget it. Basically what you two will be doing is matching answers over there on our board of cards Card Sharks style.

Yunsung: Excuse me but what is Card Sharks?

FelineDragon14: It was an old game show where you either went higher or lower based on the card you got.

Yunsung: Okay can we start.

FelineDragon14: Sure. Now the first question for Yunsung. What percentages of E.T. cartridges are in a Nevada desert?

Yunsung: I've never seen cartridges in a desert so ill say it's very low 7%.

FelineDragon14: Higher or Lower Mitsurugi?

Mitsurugi: Higher, but not that much.

FelineDragon14: The result a whopping 100% everyone hated that game, Mitsurugi you get first card pick, and the card is a 4 higher or lower Mitsurugi?

Mitsurugi: Higher, I don't see why I have to do this? (Taki comes up from the preceding catfight that's still going.)

Taki:(On Mitsurugi sort of provocatively.) Mitsu, I did this so we could both have money to use on travels.

Mitsurugi: (Sort of angry) I was wondering who did that, any way after this I'm going to get you after this.

Taki: Fine. (Goes back to the cat fight at hand)

FelineDragon14: The card is very much higher, it's an ace.

Mitsurugi: I'll go lower on this one.

FelineDragon14: Let's see it's a 5.

Mitsurugi: I'll freeze here.

FelineDragon14: Now for another question this time Mitsurugi you get to answer first. What percentage of people hate Atari, the company.

Mitsurugi: I sort of do not have belief in hating companies so I'll say 11%.

FelineDragon14: So what do you think about that Yunsung?

Yunsung: Higher.

FelineDragon14: Higher it was 99.99% that hate Atari, Yunsung your first card is an Ace.

Yunsung: Lower.

FelineDragon14: It's an 8 want to freeze?

Yunsung: No way, I'm going higher.

FelineDragon14: It's a king.

Yunsung: Lower.

FelineDragon14: It's a 4, one more and you win the round, and you can freeze if you want.

Yunsung: Hell no, higher.

FelineDragon14: Nope it was lower. That means you have to start all over again, if Mitsurugi doesn't complete the chain.

Yunsung: Well at least I get to try again with a question.

FelineDragon14: Nope in that old game show you miss, the other player gets a shot at it completing his 5 card chain, they also get a chance to change the card, and Mitsurugi your up.

Mitsurugi: Sure I'll switch it.

FelineDragon14: It becomes a 3.

Mitsurugi: Higher.

FelineDragon14: A jack, one more and you win round one Mitsurugi.

Mitsurugi: Higher

FelineDragon14: You win round one Mitsurugi it's an ace.

Mitsurugi: One down one to go.

Yunsung: Shut up Mitsurugi you won that because you got lucky.

Mitsurugi: Don't try to fight me bastard, Namco has had me appear in more of our types of games, so I am more experienced than you, and I'm more l33t than you.

Yunsung: What the hell did that mean! (Starts attacking Mitsurugi)

FelineDragon14: We will be back after these commercials.

(In back of the studio)

Seung Mina: Idiot brother.

End Part 1

Shin: You know on Card Sharks they had card girls doing the shifting of cards.

FelineDragon14: Yeah, but we're on a budget.

Shin: Oh.

(A/N: This was the result of watching game show network too much when they were still showing Card Sharks)