Other Fan Fiction ❯ Yami Tenshi: Angel of Darkness ❯ Adrian's Seduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Yami Tenshi:

Angel of Darkness"

Chapter 1: "Adrian's Seduction"

Disclaimer: Raziel, and any other characters that might appear from the Legacy of Kain games, do not belong to me. Neither does Rayne of the game BloodRayne. Adrian (not Alucard from Castlevania) is mine, as is Lilin. Any songs and bands I mention do not belong to me. The vampire myth that appears in this story is derived mostly from Anne Rice's take on it, with some elements from the games this fanfic is based on.

Author's note: Since I posted my Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfics on Greyarchive, I've been getting e-mails asking me for more, and of course, if I'm going to write something other than Yu-Gi-Oh! Here's my answer. I don't know where or when the Legacy of Kain series is set, so I'm just going to assume that Nosgoth existed here thousands of years ago. By the way, this is a lemon, so if you're underage or just offended by explicitly described scenes of sexual intercourse, get the hell out. Don't blame me for any permanent mental scarring you receive.

Timeline: This story is set in modern-day America.

Adrian Evans stepped out of the shower, dried himself off, and put on a robe. Then he walked to his room, to prepare for another day of school. He stripped off the robe and sprayed on deodorant, then began to get dressed. First came the black boxers and white socks, next black jeans and a sleeveless black shirt. He added black sneakers, a black torque, and a black studded belt to his attire. Finally, he walked to his dresser and brushed his spiky platinum-blond hair. Contrary to popular assumption, his hair was natural, and his lifelong friends could testify to that because his hair had been that pale, silvery-whitish color when they'd met in kindergarten.

To describe Adrian shortly, he was 5'10", with brooding, soulful emerald eyes and a lithe, slightly muscular build developed from years upon years of training in the martial arts. Not just karate, but kung fu, jujutsu, aikido, and almost any other fighting art his parents knew. The average person's parents wouldn't have the money to sponsor that kind of variety of education, but Adrian's mother was fairly well off. Not an owner of a multimillion-or-billion industry, but wise investments and a comfortably sized trust fund had gotten her quite far.

Anyway, he walked downstairs to join his mother for breakfast.

"How did you sleep, Adrian?" she asked.

"Fine, Mom," Adrian replied. "You?"

"Wonderful," his mother replied.

Adrian's mother was a Japanese-American woman with soft brown eyes and long, lustrous black hair. Even in her forties, she had taken such good care of herself that people were often surprised to find that she was forty-two years old. After all, she had the body and looks of a woman ten or fifteen years younger than her. Anyone who saw them together, missing how they could be related by virtue of the difference in their features, would be puzzled as to why she was with a teenage boy. As for his father, he'd died when Adrian was six, but he vaguely remembered him. His mother would often mention that he reminded her of his father because of the great resemblance between the two, save for the fact that his father's hair was a golden shade of blond, while Adrian's hair was a paler, more silvery color.

Adrian's mother had no real problems with how he dressed; after all, he had his preferences and she had hers. In the end, it wasn't the clothes that made the man, but the man who made himself. In short, what really mattered to her was his character, which was why she had spent the last seventeen years making sure he'd grow up into a man who was not just strong in body, but strong in character and spirit as well, and Adrian loved her for it. Oh, sure, they had their disagreements, but as children grew older they would grow to question what they knew when they were younger and sometimes they wouldn't like the answers. In the end, they loved each other and that was it.

After finishing his breakfast, Adrian slung his backpack onto his shoulders and bid his mother farewell. He walked out the door and to his black motorcycle. He slipped on a black helmet with a dark-tinted visor and started up his motorcycle. Then he drove to school.

When he got to school, he met up with his three best friends: Keith Hariken, T.K. Blaize, and Pandora Alivier.

Keith was dark blond with dark amber eyes and a tempestuous disposition. In other words, he could be a serious hothead sometimes, as if wearing blood-red on a constant basis wasn't evidence enough. T.K. had black hair with ice-blue bangs and violet-blue eyes. They were actually gray, but reflected blue and violet from the surfaces around them. T.K. was the laid-back one of the group, the one everyone could always count on to cheer them up and help them relax whenever they were tense.

Last, but certainly not least, was Pandora, she of the natural blonde hair dyed purple. She also wore violet contact lenses with black make-up to accent the purple hair and she was the most "Goth" out of the group, with her brooding disposition and a liking for goth/black metal, not to mention Goth-styled outfits. Today, she was wearing a long, flowing black coat over a black V-neck shirt, tight low-rider jeans, and stiletto heels. Like always, she looked like she had just walked out of a Crow movie.

"Morning, Adrian," she said.

"Morning, Pandora," Adrian replied. "Hey, Keith, T.K."

"Yo," Keith said.

"What's up?" T.K. asked.

"We are," Adrian replied. "Up out of our warm, comfy beds and here to face another day of school."

"Good one," Pandora said.

"Well, it's the truth," Adrian said. "And just why do we come to this hellhole again?"

"Because we have to get an education," T.K. replied.

"I'm with that, but why do so many idiots come here?" Keith asked. "Stupid preps and jocks and sluts all over the fuckin' place."

"Would 'sluts' include those damn cheerleaders?" Pandora asked.

"Yeah," Keith replied. "Those bitches think they're so damn hot, and so does damn near every-fucking-body else. Not to mention they'll screw anything they find male and handsome."

Adrian sighed as they entered the school.

"Yeah, I think I understand your problem," T.K. said to him.

"And what would that be?" Adrian asked him.

"The guys hate your guts 'cause you're competition for all the pretty girls here," T.K. replied. "The girls want a chance to go out with you, but you're not interested in them."

That was a nice, neat summary of Adrian's problem. Adrian was the school "pretty boy," meaning that the girls there considered him the cutest guy in the entire school. The end result was that he had his own fan club, consisting of nearly the entire female student body, and that he had the enmity of nearly the entire male student body. In truth, most of them were jocks, angry that their popular status was being jeopardized by some outsider. Also, they were scared that their girlfriends --- cheerleader or not --- would think that Adrian was worthier of their attentions and dump them.

Adrian was finishing putting his stuff in his locker when he felt someone walking up to him from behind. He closed his locker door and turned to face him.

Jake Carter. The star of the football team and the boyfriend of the head cheerleader, Tami Summer.

"Carter . . ." Adrian said. "What brings you all the way from your throne to approach me, a pathetic little peasant?" This was said in a low, condescending tone.

"Think you're funny, don't you, pretty boy?" Carter replied in a threatening voice. "Well, you ain't gonna be so funny or so pretty when I'm through with you."

"Yes, yes, you plan to beat my face in," Adrian deduced, rolling his eyes. "How many times do we have to go through with this?"

"Until you get it into your spiky head not to go near my girlfriend anymore," Carter replied.

"Listen, tough guy, I have no interest in your precious slut," Adrian sneered. "In fact, she has been approaching me, not the other way around."

"Not how I hear it, Evans," Carter countered. "In fact, your first name's Adrian, right? Heh, Adrian. Sounds like a girl's name. Hey, you wouldn't actually be some kind of fag, would you?"

"And what's it to you if I am?" Adrian retorted. "Should I add homophobia to the long list of flaws you have?"

"Stay the hell away from Tami," Carter told him. "Or you'll regret it."

"And what do you care?" Pandora asked snidely. "Last I checked, you were banging every pretty girl in this school you could get your hands on. Can't blame a girl for looking elsewhere."

"Stay out of this, Goth-bitch," Carter snapped.

"And what'll you do if I don't?" Pandora asked, a poisoned sweet smile on her face. "You gonna drag me into the broom closet and make me beg for mercy?"

"Now that I think about it, maybe," Carter replied, sneering. "You got a tongue piercing? 'Cause I was wondering how your lips would look wrapped around my cock and how your tongue would feel giving it a massage."

"Such charming things you say," Pandora said, her voice low and husky, the poisoned sweet smile still on her face.

"Heh, I've never done a Goth chick before, but I'm willing to try anything once," Carter cracked. "Watch it, Pandora, your makeup might start running from all the wailing you're going to do begging for my rod to enter your box." He chuckled, as if what he'd just said was funny.

"Carter? I hope your dick falls off," Pandora said. "In the meantime, go find a porn site to jack off to."

Carter made a dismissive gesture. "Your loss," he said, walking away.

"Thanks," Adrian said.

"No problem, Adrian," Pandora replied. "What are friends for?"

"Man," Keith said. "The way you had Carter going. He was trying to act cool, but I could tell he was starting to get nervous."

"He's just never met a female that wasn't impressed by his 'manliness,' " Pandora said. "Besides, football isn't exactly that manly. It's played with padding, so the players don't have to worry about getting their fragile bones turned into dust. Rugby, the original sport football was derived from, was played without padding. The way I see it, anybody who could play a sport that brutal without protection is manlier than that punk-ass." She smiled at Adrian and stuck her tongue out, revealing that she didn't have a tongue piercing.

"What was that about?" Adrian asked.

"The answer to the question Carter's remarks undoubtedly left in your head," Pandora replied.

"Okay," Adrian said.

"We'd better get to class," T.K. said. "I don't want the teacher ragging on us for being late for homeroom."

After school, Adrian returned home. As usual, his mother was still at work. That simply left the house to him for the next hour or so. Adrian fixed himself a little snack, and after eating it, he attended to his homework. By the time his mother got home, he was nearly finished. All he had to do now was finish the last five trigonometric equations and he would be free of homework for the day.

"How's the work going, Adrian?" his mother asked.

"Fine, Mom," Adrian replied. "So how was your day?"

"Good," his mother replied. "However, it's hard working in advertising sometimes. Some of the products you have to sell sound like utter crap."

"Tell me about it," Adrian said, inviting her to tell him about her day while he finished his homework.

"Enough of me, how was your day?" she asked after finishing.

"It was fine," Adrian replied. "Got through my classes all right. Same assortment of idiots as always, but I got through that, too."

"Heh," his mother said. "It seems some things never change."

"What do you mean?" Adrian asked.

"I graduated from high school twenty-four years ago," his mother replied. "The eighties were about to begin, then. Things weren't much different from how they are now. On one end, you had the popular people --- jocks, cheerleaders, and just the fashionable rich pretty girls. On the other end, you had everybody else, just trying to survive without getting put down by the popular people. That hasn't changed."

"Just the styles," Adrian added. "And some of those old styles are starting to come back. Like platform shoes."

He and his mother had a good laugh at that.

After he had dinner, Adrian went upstairs to change his outfit. He exchanged his black jeans for a pair of leather pants of the same color. He added a second studded belt to his outfit, this one worn in such a way that it was slanted on his hips. He exchanged his black torque for a studded black collar and put on buckled wrist-bracelets. Satisfied with his outfit, he walked downstairs.

"Out to go clubbing with your friends?" his mother asked.

"Yeah," Adrian replied.

"Just be back by ten-thirty at most, though I'd prefer you in by ten," his mother advised.

"I will," Adrian replied as he left.

Adrian got on his motorcycle, put his helmet on, and drove to a very popular club called Dark Angel that played gothic/industrial rock music. When he entered, the song "S + M (A Love Song)" by Kidneythieves was playing. He loved this song. Good for dancing.

He waded through the throng of dancing bodies and made it to the bar. He sat on one of the stools.

"So what can I get you?" the bartender, a shapely college-age brunette, asked him.

"I'll just have a glass of cherry soda," Adrian replied.

"Coming right up," she said. In the meantime, he let himself absorb the beat of the music. Within mere minutes, he received his drink. "Here you go."

"Thanks," Adrian said.

"You're welcome," the bartender replied.

Adrian drank his cherry soda, and as he drank, he looked out the corner of his eye and saw a mysterious woman watching him. He paused to get a better look at her. She had long violet-highlighted black hair that reached down to just above her obviously shapely rear. Her eyes were the color of amethyst and she had alabaster-colored skin, not to mention a sexy, voluptuous figure. Adrian guessed her age at mid-20s.

"Come here often?" she asked him.

"All the time," Adrian replied. "You?"

"I only came to town recently," the woman replied. "I heard this was a good place to come if you wanted good music and dancing."

"This is good music," Adrian confirmed.

Just then, the song "Arsenal," also by Kidneythieves, began to play. It had a slow, sensual rhythm instead of the fast-paced rhythm of the earlier song.

"Would you like to dance with me?" the woman asked.

Adrian found himself saying yes. He didn't know why, he barely knew her, and yet he couldn't bring himself to say no to her.

They stepped onto the dance floor, their bodies moving to the rhythm of the music. The mysterious woman wrapped her arms around Adrian and pressed her hips against his in a grinding motion. Adrian was startled at first, but quickly adjusted, moving to her rhythm.

Meanwhile, Pandora, Keith, and T.K. had just entered. Pandora was wearing a black spaghetti-strap dress. Keith was dressed in a blood-red leather trench coat over black clothes, and T.K. was in blue.

"Hey, where's Adrian?" Keith asked.

"He was supposed to be sitting at that bar," T.K. added.

Pandora's eyes scanned the dance floor, then alighted on two black-clad figures. The female was in a black bodice (a woman's laced-up top) and leather skirt, and the male was dressed in black leather with buckles. Pandora also noticed that the female was dancing very close to the male. There was something else she noticed. The male had platinum-blond hair styled in downward-hanging spikes.

"What are you looking at, Pandora?" T.K. asked.

"Look where I'm looking and you'll find your answer," Pandora replied.

T.K. and Keith looked. "Damn," Keith said. "Who's the babe?"

"I don't know, but I know that Adrian's dancing with her," Pandora replied.

"Are you jealous, Pandora?" T.K. asked.

"No," Pandora denied. "Do you think I have a reason to be?"

"No," T.K. replied. "Just asking."

After the song was over, another song, "Crazy," started playing, also performed by Kidneythieves. (A/N: Most people probably don't know this, but "Crazy" was originally sung by Patsy Cline. Then again, country fans would probably know that song.)

Pandora smiled. That was one of her favorite songs. Besides, this was a perfect opportunity to show Adrian that she could be sexy, too, if she so desired. To that end, she danced to the song, her hips writhing seductively to the beat. This drew the eyes of many people, a good percentage of them being male, but there was a good number of females looking, too.

In the midst of dancing with the mysterious woman, Adrian's eyes alighted on Pandora. I had no idea she could be so hot, he thought.

"I must be going now, I'm afraid," the woman said after the song was over. "Thank you for the dance."

"What's your name?" Adrian asked.

"Tell me yours first," the woman replied coyly.

"I'm Adrian," Adrian said.

"And I'm Lilin," the woman responded. She touched her lips with two fingers, then laid those fingers on Adrian's lips. "I hope to see you again one day." She vanished into the crowd.

It was at that moment that Adrian's friends joined him. "Who was that woman?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, who was she?" Pandora asked.

"Her name's Lilin," Adrian replied. "By the way, Pandora . . . you look great."

"Thanks," Pandora said. "So do you."

When Adrian returned home, it was quarter after ten. "So you made it before the final deadline," his mother said. "How was your night?"

"It was good," Adrian replied. "I'll be going to bed now. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," his mother echoed.

Adrian undressed and put on a pair of black flannel pants. He brushed his teeth, crawled into bed, and went to sleep. That night, he dreamed. Of Lilin.

In his dream, he awoke in a grandly, but not overly so, decorated room. The decorations gave the room a gothic feel, much like his own room, with its black bedsheets, curtains, pillows, and the like.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"You're with me," a familiar female voice said.

Adrian turned his head in the direction of the voice. Lilin stepped out of the shadows, dressed in a black leather bustier and thong-style panties. "Hello, Adrian."

"Lilin?" Adrian asked. "How did I get here?"

"I couldn't stay away from you," Lilin replied. "I just found you too beautiful. So I swept you away from your home and brought you here."

"Ok," Adrian said.

Lilin joined him on the bed. "I want you. Be mine, if only for this night."

I figure I'm dreaming, but I'm gonna go with it, Adrian thought. I could have worse dreams than this.

Adrian kissed Lilin, tentatively at first, but harder as he gained confidence. Lilin kissed him with equal hardness, her tongue exploring his mouth. His tongue met with hers and they tangled around each other. His arms reached up so that the hands could entwine themselves in her hair. Then they moved down her back to her rear, each hand on one cheek. Lilin moaned as they kissed.

After several minutes, Lilin broke the kiss and moved her lips to his neck, kissing, sucking, and licking. Adrian shivered in pleasure. She removed her lips from his neck and kissed him where his neck met his shoulder. Her kisses moved to his collarbone, then to his lightly muscled chest. She sucked on his erect, dusty-brown nipples, then trailed kisses down his flat stomach, reaching the waistband of his pants.

Lilin smiled wickedly. "So, I guess you really do like me." Her pale hand cupped Adrian's crotch, eliciting a gasp and then a moan from him. She stroked his hardened member through his pants. Adrian moaned, a little louder this time.

Lilin removed his pants and tossed them aside, freeing his member. "How nice and hard it is," she said in a silky voice. She stroked it. "And hot, too. I knew you were a big boy, Adrian, but I didn't know how big."

Big? He was nine inches long and two inches thick. Apparently, Lilin liked the size of it a lot because she took him right into her mouth. She moaned around him, stimulating a loud moan from him.

Adrian attempted to hold on to his control, despite it being his first time. He moaned and his hands reached down to grip Lilin's head. Lilin's response was to take him even deeper into her mouth. At about the five-inch mark, it hit her gag reflex. She pushed past her gag reflex, willing her throat muscles to relax, allowing her to take him all the way inside her mouth. She eagerly sucked and licked him, savoring him.

Adrian forced himself to keep his hips still while moaning his dark lover's name.

"Lilin . . . Lilin . . . Lilin . . ."

He couldn't take it much longer. Hell, he knew he'd die unless he got some kind of release. And the only release he saw was in her warm, luscious mouth.

It was at that point that she let go of his erection. Adrian's breath came in short pants.

"Would you like something even better?" Lilin asked, her voice low and sultry.

"Yes . . ." Adrian managed to gasp out.

Lilin undid the ties on her bustier, freeing an incredible pair of breasts. Adrian guessed the size at 36D (or DD). They were firm, full, rounded, and didn't sag even a little. Not to mention that they were tipped by rose pink nipples with darker areolas.

Lilin positioned herself and Adrian so that he was straddling her and his member was in her cleavage. Adrian let out a moan at the sensation. The moans grew louder when Lilin squeezed her breasts around him, angling her head so that she'd have his member in her mouth when he thrust himself in her cleavage.

Adrian moaned as he thrust into her cleavage, the sensations bringing him back to the brink. As he thrust himself, Lilin sucked him.

Do you like this? Lilin asked him in his thoughts.

Too absorbed in his pleasure to ask her how she could talk to him in his very thoughts, he replied, "Yes . . ."

Once again, he got the feeling that the only release he was going to find was in her mouth. With that realization in his head, he pumped into her mouth and through her cleavage with a feverish intensity. Finally, he could hold it in no longer and came, screaming Lilin's name and pouring his essence into her mouth. Lilin eagerly drank as much as she could, some of it leaking out of her mouth in rivulets down her chin, ultimately landing on her breasts.

When she finally released him, she smiled. "That was definitely your first time."

"How do you know that?" Adrian asked.

"Because you have all the pent-up sexual frustration of any teenager," Lilin replied, chuckling lightly.

"Can you blame me?" Adrian asked, smiling. "You know, what with hormones, pretty girls and women surrounding me . . ."

"Yes, and many of them finding you quite pretty," Lilin added. "Heh, I bet some of the bolder ones have left soaked panties in your locker that undoubtedly smelled strange to you."

"Yeah," Adrian confirmed.

Lilin smiled. "Adrian. Don't you realize that you got me all wet?" She directed his attention at her breasts, which were soaked with his come. "Clean me. Now."

Adrian began to lick her breasts, cleaning off his semen. So that's what I taste like. Kinda bittersweet, he thought. After finishing, he circled the nipple of her right breast with his tongue. Lilin moaned softly.

"Adrian . . . don't tease me . . ." she moaned.

Adrian gave it some thought, then decided he couldn't bring himself to be that cruel to her. So he wrapped his lips around her nipple and sucked like an infant being nursed by his mother. Lilin's moans grew louder and one of her hands moved to grip his head, the fingers entwining in his silver-blond hair. After a while, he switched to the other breast and sucked on it.

Later, he grew curious about what lay below her breasts. So, with great reluctance, he withdrew from them and kissed his way down her firm yet rounded stomach. Just on sheer impulse, he flicked his tongue into her navel, eliciting a giggle from Lilin.

Finally, he was facing her panty-covered crotch. He extended a finger to touch her there and felt the dampness there. It was different from the wetness of the panties that had been left in his locker at one time or another. Those panties had been semi-dried by the air and time, while Lilin's were immediately being soaked by her fluids. The instant his finger touched her, she gasped and moaned. Encouraged by this, he traced her nether lips with his finger.

"Ahhh ohhhh . . ."

Adrian hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and Lilin raised her butt off the bed to allow him to remove them. Immediately, he beheld her pubic region, which was utterly and completely hairless. He reached a finger inside her and was surprised by the tightness of the grip of her inner walls. If not for their slickness, he most likely would never have been able to put his finger inside her.

"Yes, put another one in . . ." she moaned.

Obeying her request, he put a second finger in and then a third. He began to thrust the three fingers into her. Lilin's moans grew louder.

"Aah . . . yes . . ."

Adrian looked at her womanhood and noticed her clit, which had become erect in response to her arousal. Curious, he touched it with his thumb. Lilin started to thrust her hips up against his fingers. Seeing that she liked having her clit touched, his thumb circled it, eliciting louder moans from her.

Just as she was about to come, he removed his hand and licked it clean. I never knew a woman could taste so good, he thought.

Lilin moaned in denied pleasure.

"Don't worry," Adrian said. "I'm not finished with you."

Matching action to words, Adrian positioned his head over her crotch and he kissed her nether lips. He felt Lilin shiver in pleasure and anticipation. His tongue extended and lapped at her damp womanhood. Lilin gasped and moaned, her hands again reaching to clutch his head.

"Ohhh . . . you're so good . . ." she moaned.

Adrian continued licking her, eagerly tasting her sweet nectar. His tongue extended as far as it could go inside her and he swirled it around her inner walls. He knew it couldn't last forever, but he was determined to enjoy it while he could.

Lilin thrust her hips up, silently demanding more of his tongue inside her. Adrian gave her as much as he could, licking her from slit to clit. She pushed his head into her crotch, giving Adrian a brief flash of fear of asphyxiation. Still, what a way it would have been to go, even though it was a dream. After what felt like eternity (and it very well may have been), she came, pouring her honey into his mouth. He drank up as much as he could, some of it spilling over his face and some flowing down her thighs.

He moved himself down to lick the nectar off her sexy, lithe thighs, then moved up to clean off her intimate place. He felt Lilin shudder.

"How did you do those things with your tongue?" she asked when she regained her breath.

"I don't know," Adrian replied, having moved himself up so that he was facing her. "Natural talent?"

"Uh-huh," Lilin said. "I should be glad I'm lying down. Otherwise, I'd be flat on my back." She noticed Adrian's member, which, she noted, had hardened again. "How resilient you are."

"Thanks," he said.

"You're welcome," Lilin said. "Now . . . if you really want to show me your gratitude, I suggest you take me now." She gripped his member and guided it between her nether lips. He sank himself deep into her, stopping only upon reaching the barrier that marked her as a virgin. "Do it, Adrian."

Adrian pushed himself in harder, breaking her virginity and completely penetrating her. He held himself there, hearing Lilin draw in a hissing breath. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Adrian," Lilin replied. "Keep going."

Adrian pulled himself out halfway, then thrust himself back in completely. Lilin moaned, in pleasure instead of pain. Her moans grew louder as he repeated his motions. Soon, he was pistoning himself into her like a man possessed. Lilin didn't mind, though. In fact, she was rocking her hips back up against him, encouraging him.

"Ohhhh . . . yes . . ." she moaned in his ear.

That encouraged Adrian to thrust into her even harder than he had before. "So good . . . so . . . wonderful . . ." he moaned.

"Yes, Adrian . . ." Lilin moaned. "Take me . . . possess me . . . love me!"

Adrian's response was to pump into her with such intensity as to overwhelm any mortal woman. But as he was soon to discover . . . she was no mortal woman.

Adrian was so lost in his pleasure that he only faintly noticed Lilin kissing and sucking his neck. He didn't even really notice when she bit him with extended canines and started lapping and sucking at the escaping blood. No, this simply triggered his orgasm and he shot his essence deep into her. As for Lilin, she also came as she was drinking his blood, the pleasure of the blood drinking combining with the pleasure of sex.

When Adrian came down from his orgasm, he felt weak. "Damn . . . is sex really that tiring when it's your first time?" he asked himself. He looked at Lilin and noticed that her lips were ruby-red. Funny, they hadn't been that color before.

"Sorry," Lilin replied. "I have a bad tendency to lose control of myself whenever I really get into sex."

Adrian felt his neck and when his hand came away, there was some blood on it.

"Are you a vampire?" he asked.

"You could say that," Lilin replied. "Anyway, the truth is that I did want you. Not just for this one night, but forever. The blood loss won't kill you; I didn't take nearly enough for that to happen. No, I want to bond with you."

"How?" Adrian asked.

Lilin made a cut on her right breast with a long black nail. "Right now your blood is in me. Drink from me, and you'll get it back, but mixed with mine."

"So I'll become like you?" he surmised.

"Yes and no," Lilin replied. "You will be like me, but not completely. So. Do you wish to drink from me?"

Adrian gave his answer by sucking at the wound on her breast. Lilin held his head to her with one hand and that was the last Adrian remembered before his dream world faded to black. . . .

Outside Adrian's house, a figure with great black wings and golden eyes watched the window that led to the room where Adrian slept.

"It has begun," he said. "And I must stop it before it reaches its conclusion."

To be continued . . .

End Notes: So, not bad for the beginning, huh? You can guess who that winged figure is, right? Tell me all about it at dkmage2k2@msn.com. Until the next chapter, vampire gamers.