Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Looking for the Perfect Nanny ❯ Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ouran does not belong to me.
 
Looking for the Perfect Nanny
 
-- Four-
 
Kyouya had stood next to one of the magnificent windows inside his bedroom for hours yet he never showed any signs of weariness. He fixed his gaze at the scenery in front of him, which revealed a small part of the extravagant park surrounding the Ootori mansion. Hatred had enclosed his onyx eyes even before he threw his bedroom door open; yet at the same time, a tint of unexplainable sadness for some reasons also lingered in there.
 
He still could feel a devastating rage built up inside his chest, which was slowly diminishing the other emotions that he had. Somehow he no longer knew or care to whom he actually aimed that anger at in the first place. The one thing he knew was the fact that it was unreasonable for him to blame others about his miserable feelings when all along he perfectly understood that the one who was responsible for his downfall was none other than himself.
 
Kyouya sighed deeply. He just could not believe no matter how hard he tried to forget about everything; the past still kept haunting him in the end. The fact that he was still being affected very much only by hearing that woman's name had clearly shown the reality in the hard way that he was not ready to reveal the truth and relive all the pains he had to endure all the while.
 
Truthfully, he also realized it very well that Tamaki did not mean anything bad with his question. All along Kyouya knew that his best friend was always so naïve, direct and plain; far from all pretences. He was everything that he never had and never would. Sadly, he still remembered very well like it was only yesterday that there was a time back then when all the host club members were still in Ouran, where everything hadn't been so complicated; Haruhi once told him that she could see some similarities between him and Tamaki. Strangely, part of him really wanted to believe in what she said at that time since it would make him feel somewhat more… humane.
 
And somehow he could not help but wondering whether Haruhi's impression of him that time would still be the same when she finally found out the reality that he had carefully hid from everyone. Until that day, his mind constantly refused to think about the possibility that Haruhi would never see him in the same way as she always did when the day she discovered the truth finally came in the end.
 
When he was still pondering in his own thoughts, he could hear a soft knocking sound on his door. After he informed to whoever standing outside his bedroom that his bedroom door was not locked, two nurses walked inside his room with one of them carrying Hajime in her arms.
 
“We're sorry to disturb you, Ootori-Sama. But Hajime-Sama was crying and looking for you since he woke up from his afternoon nap,” said the nurse timidly. She knew from Kyouya's darkened face that it was not an appropriate time to see him. However, she had no other option since Hajime was crying non-stop and kept looking for his father.
 
Kyoya's eyes softened when his gaze fell to his son's small figure who was struggling to break free from the nurse's arms as he was trying to reach him.
 
“Pa-pa…” mumbled Hajime happily when Kyouya put him on his lap as he seated himself at the end of his magnificent bed. When Kyouya took a better look at his son, he still could see traces of tears on his chubby cheeks. Upon noticing those tears, Kyouya instantaneously caressed Hajime's wet face and kissed both of his cheek gently.
 
At that moment, Kyouya realized no matter how bitter or regretful he was when he learnt that things went not in the way they were supposed to be; part of him was glad that at the point when he had forsaken everyone, he still had Hajime with him.
 
--
 
For the umpteenth time that day, Haruhi sighed. She was standing still in front of the grand mahogany door; the main entrance of the Ootori Mansion, for more than 10 minutes, yet she still could not decide whether or not she should enter the house.
 
It was pretty illogical for her to feel a little bit uncomfortable with her own decision that she had made previously. All along she always saw things from the perspective of practicality and would stick to everything that she had set before. Yet there she was, staring stupidly at the door as if trying to find invisible signs whether or not she had made the right choice by agreeing to stay at Kyouya's house starting from that day onwards and work with him as Hajime's nanny.
 
Before she could decide further on her next action, a deep male voice startled her.
 
“Well, I am sorry to disturb you from your daydream, Haruhi. However, I am very curious with what you are doing at the moment. You see… the people in my house will start to think that you have a crush on my door or so seeing the way you look at it for the last couple of minutes. It's a pity since I have to remind you that my door hasn't changed into human form yet to be able to feel the same way as you do.” Kyouya smirked. He was carrying Hajime in his arms whom by now was busily mumbling some happy incoherent words in his arms.
 
If Kyouya did not actually experience it himself; he would never believe that a simple commoner girl with lack of apparent emotions like Haruhi could simply ease off his troubled mind just by her mere presence. When he noticed her surprised look that was clearly shown on her beautiful face at the moment; he could not stop his heart from fluttering slightly for some reasons unknown to him.
 
“God, you're surprising me, Kyouya-Senpai. I was clearly not staring at the door, it's just that I haven't decided yet when was the appropriate time for me to go inside,” said Haruhi as if she was explaining the obvious.
 
Still smirking, Kyouya simply stated, “I see. So have you made up your mind or shall I give you more time to seek for an answer with the help from my front door?”
 
At that time, Haruhi really wanted to wipe off Kyouya's smirk from his flawless face. It was practically annoying for her to see him that calm and exhibited his smirk freely like what he did at the moment especially when she had come thas far only because of his absurd request in the first place. However, she knew Kyouya very well that whatever replies she gave him would only make him laughed at her even more and she surely would never give him that satisfaction.
 
In the end, Haruhi chose to ignore him and merely looked at Hajime instead.
 
Unsure on what kind of appropriate conversation that she could possibly make with the kid, Haruhi shook Hajime's small hand and only managed to say, “Hello, Hajime-Chan; starting from today I will be your nanny… um… or your friend? By the way, you can call me Haruhi.”
 
Much to her annoyance, the only response she got for her attempt in making a decent conversation with Hajime was definitely not coming from the kid himself but the father instead.
 
Kyouya was almost literally bursting to tears when he laughed very hard upon noticing what Haruhi was trying to do with his son.
 
“Wow, I never knew that you have such talent to be a comedian, Haruhi. It's the first time I see a person greeted Hajime in such … ah… a very original way. I must say that it's a very refreshing concept in greeting my son.”
 
“There's nothing wrong with what I did just now, Kyouya-Senpai. Or else what should I say to introduce myself to Hajime then? And for your information, I was only trying to be polite to your son. I hope Hajime will not be influenced by you that much or he could be a real headache just like his father,” retorted Haruhi still a little bit annoyed.
 
“Yeah, actually there's nothing wrong with all those things if only my son could understand what you're trying to say or do,” Kyouya stopped and laughed once again before he added, “You see… just for… ehm… your information… my son has not even celebrated his first birthday yet."
 
Upon reaching the large golden handle of the marvellous mahogany door, Kyouya chuckled softly as though he thought of something particularly amusing.
 
"So, you consider me as a real headache, huh?”
 
--
 
When Haruhi finally walked inside the house following Kyouya closely from behind him, she was still muttering some inaudible complaints, which clearly showed that she was not happy hearing the shadow king's explanation a moment before. She did not know that Hajime was not even 1 year old since judging from the appearance of the small boy she would definitely guess that he was at least 3-4 years old or so. However seeing Kyouya's tall and well-built figure, she should have realized it before that Hajime had inherited not only the handsome face of his father but apparently also the genetics part that influenced his height.
 
Finally, more for her own defence and satisfaction; Haruhi had concluded that the main reason of her embarrassment a moment ago was due to the fact that she never got any up close and personal kind of relationship with kids in her entire life before. Thus, it's only normal for her not knowing what to do whenever she was around him so far. Besides, it's all Kyouya's mistake to begin with since he was the person who had insisted in hiring her as his son's nanny in the first place and did not even bother to listen to her arguments that she never had any proper knowledge and experience in dealing with children before.
 
“This is your room, Haruhi,” said Kyouya with a faint smirk still lingered on his flawless face, “And no need to worry about you not having any clues about my son. Like what I have mentioned to you before; believe me the reason why I'm making you as Hajime's nanny is totally not based on that.”
 
“Geez, thanks a lot for your enlightenment, Senpai. I must say that I really feel so much better after hearing it,” replied Haruhi bluntly; somehow relieved that they were no longer in Ouran where Kyouya could just add up some figures on her debt whenever she made derisive remarks about him.
 
She just could not believe that after hearing her sarcasm, Kyouya still looked completely unabashed and simply watching her with great interest and a hint of his trademark smirk still could be seen in his handsome face as if she was some sort of live-entertainment to him.
 
However, upon seeing the room in front of her Haruhi had forgotten all her annoyance towards the guy whom by now was leaning leisurely against the doorframe with his son was cuddled securely in his arms.
 
The room was too exquisite for her taste. It had a nuance of yellowish green just like her favourite colour as if Kyouya had prepared since long time ago for this room to be hers one day. She could not help but smiling a little soon after she recognized her wooden bookshelf along with all her thick textbooks standing at one corner of the room.
 
“What do you think, Haruhi?” asked Kyouya. He chuckled softly upon seeing the astonishment on Haruhi's face since the first time he opened the door.
 
“I honestly don't know what to say, Senpai,” replied Haruhi meekly. She stared Kyouya with her big amber eyes sparkling strangely which almost made Kyouya forgotten completely on what he wanted to say next.
 
“Have you ever considered that sometimes a mere `thanks' would be more than enough for me, Haruhi?” said Kyouya with a somewhat gentler face as he stared at the beautiful girl with a tinge of boyish look in front of him.
 
“Eh? What did you say just now, Senpai?” asked Haruhi with a start as she was busily gazing around her new bedroom.
 
Kyouya chuckled again and said, “Ah, it's nothing important, Haruhi.” Kyouya took a fleeting second to look at Haruhi once again before he added, “This room had a connection door to Hajime's room so you can see him anytime you like, Haruhi.”
 
“Ah??”
 
“Why do I keep getting the impression that you have failed in giving me some of your attentions that I surely deserve here, Haruhi?” taunted Kyouya. He caressed his son's jet-black hair gently with his free hand while he held his son with the other.
 
“Don't tell me that you're really touched by my efforts in decorating your room?” he continued as he noticed the vivid astonishment in Haruhi's expression from the corner of his eyes and could not hide his mocking grin.
 
“No, I just could not stop myself from wondering whether all your employees have this kind of room. It's simply unimaginable for me to realize what rich people could do with their money sometimes, Senpai,” Haruhi shook her head lightly in great disbelief.
 
Many times Kyouya was literally amazed with Haruhi denseness however this one went slightly too far, much to his displeasure.
 
Kyouya tried to maintain his calm composure when he finally spoke once again in an indifferent manner at the same time as his onyx eyes glaring intently at the petite figure standing next to him, “Do you truly believe that I will treat my other employees in the same way as I treat you, Haruhi?”
 
Haruhi stunned a bit by the time she noticed the seriousness on Kyouya's tone and the absence of his usual smirks.
 
Finally in between her bewilderment she merely replied, `Well, I don't see any visible reason for you to treat me differently, Kyouya-Senpai.”
 
Still with the same serious expression just like before Kyouya spoke in much gentler tone, “How about if I tell you the only visible reason why I treat you differently from any other people is simply because I love you, Haruhi?”
 
Haruhi eyes widened for a couple of seconds upon hearing Kyouya's words.
 
Kyouya loosened his right arm from Hajime just like what he did when earlier he caressed his son's delicate hair and stretched it towards Haruhi's beautiful face. But at the exact moment when his fingers almost touched Haruhi's faintly blushing cheek, much to his surprise he heard Haruhi chuckled slightly.
 
Haruhi tried to suppress her laughter by covering her mouth with her left hand while letting her right one tapping Kyouya's back gently as she said, “It's the funniest joke I've ever heard from you so far, Kyouya-Senpai; I never know that you've improved yourself quite greatly in that department. This might sound very strange to you but I swear I have a strong impression that something very similar like this has happened before. It's a pity that I can't seem to pinpoint the exact thing.”
 
Upon hearing the response he got from Haruhi for his spontaneous confession awhile ago, Kyouya did not know whether he should laugh, cry or get angry at the girl who had made him living through both heaven and hell ever since the day he met her. He only could hope that despite all the insensitiveness that she always had; there would be a day for Haruhi to finally realize the truth behind the words he said that day.
 
He was indeed painfully in love with Haruhi Fujioka.
 
------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
 
2 years 3 months 15 days before…
 
3rd Music Room
 
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, KYOUYA OOTORI!”
 
Truthfully, the shock of the sudden confession that Kyouya suffered at the moment was actually nothing for him if he compared it to the deafening silence that following the words. He was forced to listen to what the girl just said due to the unnecessary loudness of her voice, which made him halted his typing almost abruptly.
 
He could feel that every pair of eyes inside the 3rd music room was boring at his direction and more or less the same to the girl who was responsible for the current situation. Kyouya swept his quick cold glance to everyone inside the silent 3rd music room as though threatening anyone who dared to make even the smallest comment for the scene with a painful death. However, that kind of stare apparently did not work quite as well as what he had expected before. On the contrary, everyone especially his fellow host members seemed to be very interested with what he would do next rather than worrying about the chances of being murdered by the ominous shadow king himself.
 
Unconsciously Kyouya took a double take to check whether Haruhi was around and witnessed the scene. And somehow for some odd reasons he could not help but feeling greatly relieved when he noticed that the girl was nowhere to be seen at the moment.
 
Kyouya returned back his gaze towards the girl in almost no time and tried to mask his surprise with a fake gesture of clearing his throat loudly.
 
Ehm, I must say that I am very flattered with your… um… wordsjust now, Nakashima-San. However, although I do understand that it is a good causefor the request that you've proposed to me just now, I still could not see it as a good reasonfor me to accept it.”
 
What do you mean, Ootori-Kun? I understand that you don't feel anything for me since we barely know each other. That's why I want you to know more about me first before you decide whether you'll accept my feelings for you or not. And what's the better way for us to get to understand each other than to designate you as my host?” stated Reina cheerfully. She was not embarrassed even for the slightest bit upon noticing that some of the girls were started whispering enthusiastically among each other when they heard what she just said.
 
Kyouya was trying very hard to keep his polite façade intact although to be honest with himself, it was starting to get more difficult the more he listened to the girl. He pushed his glasses lightly and chose the next words more carefully.
 
Well, for starters; as for now I am not accepting requests from anygirls to be their hosts nor will I do that in the near future. I hope you understand that my role in here is much more into organizing and managing stuff rather than the actual hosting activities. However, I do believe that I could help you if you want either Tamaki or the twins to be your host for the time being, Nakashima-San.”
 
I don't want anyone else to be my host because I only want you, Ootori-Kun. You don't have to feel worry that I might hinder you from your managerial activities, I will not stop you from doing your job. You can just do your routines normally. I only hope that you will allow me to sit beside you so I can help you with your stuff.”
 
Kyouya could swear he just heard the twins snickered not very far from where he sat at the moment and he just secretly wished to have some hidden weapons to kill them on the spot for their annoying actions in making fun of him.
 
I am really sorry to say that my decision is final, Nakashima-San. I wish I could help you more on this matter but I am afraid I couldn't.”
 
Why? Are you in lovewith someone elseat the moment?” asked Reina straightforwardly. Her dark amber eyes were staring impassively at the handsome figure half-hidden behind his black laptop.
 
For a fracture moment Kyouya stunned and caught off guards. However, he had returned to his usual aloof look almost instantly and said, “I am afraid that isn't something I would like to discuss freely, Nakashima-San.”
 
Reina sighed and shook her head sadly that made her long and slightly wavy black hair fluttered. It surelysounds that you have somebodyin your mind, Ootori-Kun. However, I will definitelynot give up that easily.”
 
Kyouya did not know what he would do or say next if Tamaki had not come to save the situation that seemed to be getting out of control.
 
Ah… you have to understand that love never chooses a time or a place to bloom, Mother. I am very happy to hear such a romanticlove declaration from a stunning beauty like you, Nakashima-Chan. However, you have to give Mother here an ample time to think about your sudden confession. Besides, what's the fun in love if there is no waiting involved, right?” charmed Tamaki while putting a strong grip to Kyouya's shoulder to prevent him from saying or doing anything that he might regret in the future.
 
Tamaki could feel rather than see Kyouya sending him his infamous death glare on him upon finishing his last sentence. However, he did not have many options rather than giving the girl that kind of reply in order to divert the attentions of all the other clients from his best friend. He was very surprised to see Kyouya almost lost his temper only because of a girl. Still, that's probably because it's not common for him to receive a love confession in front of the public like that in the first place.
 
Nakashima-San, I would be more than glad to have you around with my other princesses at my table there,” continued Tamaki quickly while politely kissed the girl's hand. He gestured his other hand towards several girls who were giggling madly upon seeing the romantic move that he just showed to Reina only awhile ago.
 
However, the girl was definitely obvious with what Tamaki did or said since she still continued looking intently at Kyouya. The shadow king himself, on the other hand, did not try to smooth things up with Reina and definitely did not bother to run along with Tamaki's acts, which in the end only made the atmosphere around the room somewhat thickened.
 
After Reina spent a vain couple of minutes to look attentively at Kyouya who kept refusing to either look back at her or even talk something trivial to make her feeling better, finally Reina spoke once again with her voice slightly trembled, “Well, I guess I will be seeing you tomorrow, Ootori-Kun. I hope by that time you will change your mind about me.”
 
Reina looked somewhat dejected when she noticed that Kyouya did not even give any slightest inclinations that he heard her and merely returned his undivided attention to his laptop pretending nothing unusual had happened to him that day.
 
Upon seeing the cold shoulder that Kyouya gave her, Reina left the 3rd music room quietly and soon after she had gone, the chatters return back to the 3rd Music Room almost instantly. It was very obvious that Tamaki and the twins were trying as hard as they could to make some light jokes about the dramatic scene that happened only a moment before so that the cheerful atmosphere would soon fill up the room once again.
 
--
 
Where were you just now, Haruhi-Chan? You just missed a very good day-drama showing live in here,” chorused Hikaru and Kaoru at the same time.
 
Eh?” Haruhi let out a small yelp as the twins encircled their arms to her thin waist and pushed her towards one of the settee where Tamaki sat at the moment.
 
You would never believe that your mother here finally has a true hardcorefan, Haruhi-Chan. So far I notice that Kyouya's fans always somewhat reserved and slightly introvert. And it only means that none of them would ever give your poor mother a taste of true puppy love in this high school since all of them were too shy to admit their feelings for him. But now I could feel like the heavy burdens in my chest are finally being lifted up upon hearing her blatant confession just now,” explained Tamaki who was clearly beyond ecstatic with his own explanations. He was beaming fondly at his somewhat paler best friend.
 
I will give you a realburden if you talk more nonsense on this matter Tamaki,” retorted Kyouya impatiently. Without all of them ever realized, he sent a fleeting look at Haruhi as if he wanted to know her reactions upon hearing what Tamaki just said.
 
Haruhi only managed to blink her eyes twice before the twins were literally dragging her once again only this time they led her to one corner of the room. They wanted to ensure that she could watch their very own re-enactments of what had happened in the 3rd music room while she was not around while distancing themselves for as far as they could from Kyouya in case if things turned nasty. At that time, Haruhi did not get any chance to see Kyouya's exasperated look when the guy had clearly foreseen what the twins would do next.
 
After making sure that the three of them were already safe from Kyouya, Hikaru began his acts while grinning wickedly at the guy's direction.
 
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, KYOUYA OOTORI!” imitated Hikaru in a very perfect resemblance of Reina while his hand was trying to grab Kaoru's waist.
 
Oh… your words just like a song to my ear, my dear love. Who on earth could possibly resist your stunning beauty, My Princess?” replied Kaoru; somewhat sounded and acted in a great resemblance of Tamaki. He gave his twin an unyielding embrace while his eyes clearly expressed an undying love.
You should see mother's face upon hearing that confession Haruhi-Chan, it's priceless,” chirped Tamaki in his usual cheerful tone as he nodded approvingly at the twin, completely oblivious with the murderous look that etched on Kyouya's face at the moment.
 
I never knew that it was pretty eventful when I was not around,” Haruhi chuckled slightly upon seeing the overdramatic rerun from the twins, the sour look that was clearly shown on Kyouya's face, and Tamaki's obliviousness in reading the entire situation in front of him.
 
And I will strongly advise you not to dig into this matter further Haruhi or else…” retorted Kyouya quickly while sending Tamaki and the twins his cruellest death glare.
 
Haruhi had a strong feeling of what Kyouya might say and could not help but chuckling softly.
 
Yes, Kyouya-Senpai; I know that if I let slip my opinion about… ehm… your interesting love life…” Haruhi smiled amiably and gazed at Kyouya before she added, “I will have to face an unexplainable inflation on my current debt.”
 
I'm glad you know me that well, Haruhi,” replied Kyouya while trying to swallow the bitter feeling inside his chest.
 
However, Haruhi frown slightly as if remembering something; obviously did not hear Kyouya's reply let alone noticing the changes in his tone.
 
On the contrary of what she had just stated to Kyouya a moment ago, she looked slightly curious when she asked serenely to nobody in particular, “By the way, what does she look like anyway?”
 
Kyouya's face went even sourer than before upon listening to Haruhi's words.
 
Why are you so interested suddenly?” asked Kaoru slightly intrigued. It was quite unusual for him to see Haruhi having a sudden interest to something frivolous like that.
 
Because when I was in the bathroom to change my clothes just now, a girl was accidentally barging in to my cubicle while she was crying.”
 
What??” Even Kyouya could not restrain from shouting the question out loud together with the rest of the host club members.
 
Haruhi sighed before she continued hesitantly, “And I believe that the girl had seen the real me.”
 
What exactly do you mean by that?” whispered Kaoru in horror.
 
Which bathroom did you go to anyway? Didn't you go to the male's lavatory all the time?” asked Tamaki looked terribly worried.
 
Well, after the incident with Kasanoda-Kun, I feel more comfortable using the girl's one to change clothes and stuff, besides so far nobody ever noticed me in there. Well, except for today I guess,” explained Haruhi indifferently, totally unaffected with all the rackets from her friends.
 
What happened after that? Did she say anything when she saw you?” asked Kyouya straightforwardly. He pushed his glasses slightly in a pathetic attempt of concealing his sudden uneasiness.
 
Um… I don't think so; she only looked at me and did not utter any single words, probably because she never saw a girl dressed up as a guy inside a girl's lavatory anyway,” replied Haruhi lightly. She did not see that incident as surprising as those times when Yabu or Kasanoda accidentally knew her real gender due to some unfortunate circumstances awhile back.
 
Haruhi just shrugged the matter of from her mind after thinking that at least this time it was onlya girl. Besides, she never saw any points in hiding her true identity in the first place. She merely played along with the eccentricities of the host club members to save her from hassle and vain arguments.
 
Inwardly, Haruhi always thought that it was inevitable for her secret to be uncovered sooner or later and it was a miracle indeed for such a lie to stand that time without anyone in Ouran aside from Kasanoda ever noticed it.
 
We need to know who that girl was, Haruhi-Chan,” concluded Tamaki with a very rare serious look on his face.
 
I hope she did not realize that it was you, Haruhi-Chan,” stated the twins in unison in a hopeful tone although the expressions on their faces were clearly stated otherwise.
 
Kyouya did not give any further comments about their current matter. However, he shook his head in disbelief upon seeing the actions from his friends that appeared to be their best efforts to console themselves rather than Haruhi since the girl herself simply never considered the whole revelation thing as important as the rest of them.
 
He did not feel any better when Haruhi simply pointed out the fact that he did not dare to think about in the first place for fear of it becoming a fact rather than only a mere thought inside his own mind.
 
Um, I don't think there's a person in this school who doesn't know anything about the host club members. Still, who knows that anomaly reallydoes exist. Besides, we just have to wait until that girl appears before us. I'm pretty sure that if she's intrigued by what she has seen today she will definitely look for me sooner or later.”
 
--
 
The following day…
 
3rd Music Room
 
For the second day in a row an abrupt silence swept the 3rd music room all of a sudden since it seemed that everyone inside the room held their breaths at the same time in anticipation of what would happen next.
 
Kyouya did not have to make a wild guess of the cause behind the abnormality of his surrounding since Nakashima Reina; the same person who was also responsible for the clamour the day before had chosen to walk confidently towards his direction.
 
She was smiling joyously and stared at Kyouya with both of her cheeks slightly blushing once she was standing in front of the guy. However, before Kyouya could say anything, Reina had already spoken out her intention with a loud and clear voice that obviously would reach even the furthest nook and cranny of the music room.
 
Ootori-Kun, about my request yesterday…”
 
Kyouya cut her words sharply with his cold reply; somehow did not bother himself to tone down his volume as if he wanted to make sure that everyone inside the room would hear his reply.
 
If your intention in coming here is to only to ask whether or not I have changed my decision yesterday, then you could just simply forget about it Nakashima-San. I hope you do understand that I have… ah… my own difficulties.”
 
Much to his and almost everyone inside the room's surprise, Reina only chuckled a bit and answered lightly, “Don't worry Ootori-Kun, although I will never give up my feeling for you just because you reject me this time; I will no longer insist on designating you as my host. I've changed my mind.”
 
Before Reina continued, she took a quick glance at Haruhi whom Kyouya had noticed looked somewhat perplexed ever since she saw Reina entered the music room. And when Kyouya noticed a strange spark glimmering in Haruhi's big amber eyes, somehow he felt like he did not want to listen to what Reina would say next.
 
It was as if Reina noticed his wariness; she looked at Kyouya for a moment and gave him a sweet smile before she finally spoke once again, “I want Haruhi Fujioka instead, Ootori-Kun.”
 
-- to be continued -
 
A/N: I have updated this story at fanfiction (.) net up to Chapter Eleven. So for all of you who want to read them ASAP, you can visit my story there. I will wait for your comments. Thanks a lot for your supports and comments.
 
This is the link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3436789/1/Looking_for_the_Perfect_Nanny