Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Marietta ❯ Could She Be Marietta? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Could She Be Marietta?

Disclaimer:I OWN NOTHING!!!



"HEY!!! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!" At the sound of Aisha's voice, Melfina and Andy magically ended up back as their old self, everybody was gone, and it was dark again. Realizing they were caught, Mel and Andy ran out of the ballroom.

"HEY COME BACK HERE!!!!" Aisha, Jim, and Suzuka ran after. The orphans ran up the stairs but were trapped because there was nowhere to go. Melfina was scared. The others were on their trail. Andy stood foward.

"You'll have to fight me first!" He yelled, but Aisha growled at them so fiercely he was shrieked and hid behind Mel.

"Hey! O...kay!" Aisha ran out of breath. "Okay now! How the hell did you," she looks at Mel and paused, "get...here?" Aisha's eyes widened as she looked at her. You see, there was a large poster of Anthony Sakamoto, with his family behind Mel and she and one of the kids, Marietta, in the poster.....looked exactly alike....oh wait, you already knew that!

Aisha's mouth was wide open! "Jim! Do you see what I see?!" Aisha whispered. Jim couldn't believe his eyes, either.

"You know it," he answered. Aisha turned to Suzuka.

"Suzy! What about you?!"

"She does resemble her, and DON'T call me 'Suzy'," She answered, who was far behind them. Aisha just rolled her eyes and ran closer to her.

"Resemble?! Hell, she looks exactly like her, man!!" They all looked at Melfina.

"Um, Is...Is there something on me?" Mel asked, nervously.

"Oh, no! You just looked like one of the kids on that poster...hehe," Aisha laughed nervously. Melfina and Andy turned around and saw the poster. There was that girl with the short, raven hair, again. Aisha was right....

"So...um...what are you two doing here, anyway?" Jim asked.

"Well, my name's Andrew Hawthorne; you can just call me Andy. This is my friend, Melfina, and we've come to see Gene Starwind. Someone said he lives here in this hotel."

"Well, this is the right place, but he isn't here, right now. He should be back soon. We're his friends. Oh, and my name's Jim Hawking."

"And my name is Aisha Clan Clan. I know it's a strange last name, but...oh and this is Suzu!" Aisha jerked her thumb to Suzuka.

"Aisha! Quit calling me by that name!" Suzuka yelled. Aisha just laughed her head off at that. Suzuka then turned to Mel. "My name is Suzuka....formally known as 'Twilight Suzuka,' but you can just call me Suzuka."

"Yeah, but call her Suzu, Suzy, or Suz, she'll get pissed," Jim warned, glaring at Aisha with annoyance. Mel and Andy giggled. Jim turned back to Mel. "By the way, why do you want to see Gene?"

"We wanted to get to Paris," Mel answered. "We've been told he has plane tickets to Paris." Jim, Aisha, and Suzuka's eyes widened. They were never informed with this! Not at all.

"Uh...Gene has them?" Aisha asked rather dryly, her eyes narrowed and her smile was gone, mentally making herself a note to kick Gene's ass when he gets home for not telling them anything!

"That's what I've been told."

"Oh," Jim responded dryly, also making a mental note to kick Gene's ass as well.

"Um...just who are they?" Mel pointed to the poster....



Up on the top of the room, a small fairy woke up. She had a large pendent.....it was the one Horzanko had! This fairy's name was Abby (I know.....corny name...) and was an assistant to Horzanko. All was left for him was this pendent which haven't glowed since he had died, and she took care of it. When she woke up, she peaked down and saw them talking.
"Oh, it's them. Hey! Who are those two?"

"Oh, this is Anthony Sakamoto, and that's his family," Jim informed.

"Oh I've heard of them," Andy said. Jim explained about the tours Anthony's been in, the family, what happened that night at the hotel, and the fact that Marietta, his only sister, MIGHT have survived.

"I hope they find each other soon," Mel had a sad look on her face. It was horrible that the family was killed and now Nathalie and Marietta were seperated from each other.

"Who doesn't, Mel? Who doesn't?" Andy asked rhetorically. Everybody had sad looks on their faces.

"Well, anyway," Aisha began, "from what I've heard, Nathalie's giving a million dollar reward to anyone who finds Marietta bacause she believe's she's still alive." Then, she just realized something; Gene wanted to find a girl who looks like her and he's got plane tickets to Paris. Everything was coming clear to her, now. Her eyes narrowed in anger and she growled. Her fist were trembling as well. "THAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!" She roared and stormed out of the room. Everybody was startled by this, and Jim after her. Suzuka, Mel, and Andy just stood there.

"Why is she mad?" Andy asked.

"Don't worry about it. She's always that way," Suzuka responded.

"Do you really think I look like Marietta?" Melfina asked.

"Well, you have the same features as she. Heck, you could be her, yourself."

"Well, I know nothing about my past, so I really don't know who I am. You see, I was raised on the orphanage since I could remember," Melfina frowned. Suzuka felt sorry for her.

"I'm sure your past will come back to you," and at that, Suzuka left, but not before she said, "If you want to see us, we'll probally be at the lobby upstairs."

"Okay. Andy and I gotta get our stuff, first." Melfina took one last look at Marietta....



Abby heard everything. Taking a closer look at Melfina, she saw the necklace as Mel went to get her coat and stuff. Now Abby's got a REALLY good eyesight, so when Horzanko was trapped in that car which exploded, she saw Marietta wearing the same thing!
"'Look like her?!' 'Could be her?!' What the hell are they saying?! That is her!! I knew she was alive, somehow..." Just then, the large pendent began to glow. "What the-AHHHHHH!!!!!!" The pendent, which was tied around her, dragged her into the depts of the earth...or maybe hell! "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!!!!!!!!" She saw the pendent, glowing and dragging her. No way! Could it be?! Is he... She thought. Then, she found herself in a small cave...with no way out. "Okay, NOW I'm scared!"

"Abby?" A familiar voice said. She turned around and saw a dark figure.

"H-Horzanko?!"

"Yes, it's me." Abby gasped. It was him, alright! He had bandages all over his face, that is you couldn't even see his face, and he was now in rags.

"Oh my god! What...the...hell happened to you?! I thought you were dead!"

"I was hanging by a mere thread."

"Oh...I get what you mean." The pendent was right by her. Horzanko saw it.

"The pendent!" He grabbed it.

"Uh...yeah. Um, there's something I gotta tell you and it ain't gonna be pretty."

"Marietta's alive?" He growled in anger.

"Yeah and--hey! How did you know?"

"I know that brat and her aunt nearly cost me my life!" He slammed his fist on the table. "She was the one who sent me here!!"

"Hell?"

"It's something like that," Horzanko calmed himself down. "It's more like the underworld, but that is 50% the same thing."

"Well, Master, it seems that she had lost her memory and took the name Melfina. She's in the hotel right now."

"I know she's at the hotel, and I don't care about her memory and the name 'Melfina'. She will pay!"

"So....you have a plan?"

"Oh yes! Yes indeed!" And he began to laugh insanely. Abby was getting a little scared right about now....



There was a woman and a man, both police officers, just guarding the outside of the hotel.

((A/N: They don't know that the Gene, nor his friends were living in the hotel...))

Things were doing just fine, until......



Meanwhile...

"WHAT?!" Jim yelled. Aisha and Jim were sitting on the counters, and Aisha explained that Gene's trying to trick Nathalie by handing her a fake Marietta so he can get rich!

"That's what I just said; don't you have ears?" Aisha snapped.

"I don't believe this!"

"So that's what you're mad about," Suzuka said as she walked in.

"Where's Mel and Andy?" Aisha asked.

"They went to get their stuff."

"What stuff?" Jim asked.

"Yo," Andy smiled as he and Melfina walked in with their coats, gloves, and hats.

"Hey, guys," Jim smiled. Melfina looked around the lobby once again.

"What kind of places does this hotel have?"

"Ooohh lots!" Aisha answered with sarcasm. She didn't mean that to Mel and Andy; she was just still mad at Gene. Jim turned to the orphans.

"You wanna see what we have here, while we wait for Gene?" he asked. They nodded.

"Alright!" Jim jumped off the counter and turned to Aisha and Suzuka. "Aren't you comin'?"

"I'll just sit here," Aisha answered. Just then, there was a sudden "BANG" on the door!

"OPEN UP AND SURRENDER MARIETTA SAKAMOTO!!!" A male voice roared. The others were shocked. First of all, how did the police know they were living here? And Marietta's not even here!! The door was about to break open, and so were the wood hammered on it!

"This is bad, guys," Jim cried.

"What's going on?" Andy asked.

"We have to get upstairs, now!!" Suzuka yelled. They did so, right before the doors were destroyed by their bazookas (don't ask)! The police were very fast.....



"Yes! Get her!" Horzanko was watching from the mirror ball, cheering at the now hypnotized police, and you can pretty much guess who was responsible for that. Abby was watching it, too....

The five were running, flight to flight. Unfortunatley for them, the police were on their trail!

"Hey! Just....how the hell....did they know....we were here?!" Aisha asked in between breaths.

"I....don't know!" Jim answered. Just then, an explosion from the bazookas almost hit them!



Gene and Fred were almost there. Gene was driving on a messed up truck, but couldn't see anything because of the storm. He DID managed to see another small explosion.

"What the hell?"


Aisha looked over at Mel.

I don't get it! Aisha thought. Sure, she may look like Marietta, but none of us really can know for sure.... "Hey, do you know these guys?"

"Nuh-uh," Melfina answered, Andy beside her. They continued running until they saw an elevator. Aisha tried to get it open by pressing "open", for the police were at the end of the hallway, running towards them. It wouldn't open; it has been broken a couple of times and it just had to be broke now!

"Hurry up, Aisha!" Jim yelled.

"I'm trying!" Her head was covered in sweat, for they knew their fate was coming, and kept pussing the button. It seemed that all seemed lost until the elevator door finally open, and they ran in and closed the elevator door and pressed the button that takes them to the top floor.

"Whew! That was close!" Jim sighed in relief...



Well, the bad news was that the police were pretty clever and ran up the stairs to the top floor....
...So when the elevator door opened....

"Suprise!" The police woman said, her bazooka pointed at them, ready to fire! The police men also had his pointed at them, but then Suzuka and Aisha, who can fight, gave them a blow on the police's stomachs, and the five made a run for it....but not before Aisha gave the police a middle finger and smirked! Andy snickered at that. They ran from one hallway to another hallway until they couldn't run anymore.
Bad news: The police were back on their feet and on their trail.
Good news: They saw a door and ran inside a room to hide. The police didn't see them, so they were safe, for now...

It was a small room. Suzuka went to the closets, threw coats at them, and their backpacks.

"What are you doing?" Jim asked. Suzuka sighed sadly.

"We'll have to say goodbye to this grand hotel," She answered. Jim frowned.

"What?! You mean leave and not come back?!"

"We stay any longer and we'll get killed. We could leave and then come back, but we'll also get killed," she looked at Melfina. "We have to protect her, too. She may not be Marietta, but those police thinks she is and they'll stop nothing to kill her." Everybody put on their coats.

"Dammit! This isn't right! The police were nicer than this. I mean, wouldn't they usually just kick us out? They're like the damn Nazis!" Aisha complained.

"I know, and the police don't even use bazookas! Only soldiers supposed to use those kind of weapons," Jim added.

"I have a feeling there's unusual powers in them," Suzuka added. "Dark. Evil." Melfina looked sad. Her new friends were about to be killed just because she was mistaken for Marietta! Andy looked at her.

"Don't worry, Mel. We'll make it," Andy smiled at her. She smiled back.


"What are you doing?! She's in that first room!" Horzanko yelled. The police heard what he said, went back to that door, and banged on it!

"Oh no! They found us!" Jim cried. They ran as fast as they can and locked the large door. They were in a much larger room and were full of large windows! All they could see outside was snow blowing. "What do we do here?"

"I'm afraid we're trapped. There are no doors here except for that one," Suzuka pointed to a door at the other end, "but it's beside the door we went in and surely...they'll get us."

"Okay...I hate to admit it, but I'm afraid," Aisha said. Melfina, Andy, and Jim looked around the room for a miracle, until they saw an open window with long curtains hanging down. There's hope!

"Hey! I think I found the way out," Jim smiled. Just then, the door on the other room was destroyed by the bazookas!

"Well you better say it fast!" Aisha yelled.

"See that open window? Well, we can climb out of it using those long curtains."

"Are you crazy?! This hotel has at least 6 stories high!" Aisha exclaimed. Just then...

BANG! The police were pounding on the large door!

"--the hell?!" Andy exclaimed.

"It's the only way out, I'm afraid," Suzuka stated. They ran to the window, holding on to the curtains, and was about to jump when the door was destroyed!

"Hello, little Marietta," The police man smiled evily....



Horzanko and Abby continued to watch the magic mirror.

"Yes! Nothing can save you now, Marietta!" Horzanko laughed evily....



"Now!" Suzuka ordered, and next thing the five knew, they were outside of the window, hanging on to the curtains! The storm was getting worse!

"This isn't my day!" Aisha cried.

"What do you mean your day?!" Jim yelled. Suddenly, the curtains ripped apart and they were falling!

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" They screamed. Then, they hanged on to Suzuka, who wasn't happy, but landed safely on the snow. The police ran to the window, saw the five managed to live, and began to fire at them! They missed, but a bike Mel, Andy, and Jim were holding on to rode down hill!

"AAHHH!" Mel, Jim, and Andy screamed. Aisha and Suzuka ran after them, trying to catch up. They were pretty fast, that's for sure!

"HEY! WAIT UP!!" Aisha yelled. The two climbed on the back of the bike, so from front to back it was Jim, Andy, Mel, Suzuka, and Aisha who was on the basket, screaming their hearts out.....



"Damn!" The police man cursed. The police tried to fire at them as far as they could....

"OH SHIT!!" Aisha yelled. Those explosions were on their tail!

Gene and Fred, driving uphill, saw that the explosions were coming towards them!

"AAAHHHHH!" They screamed and turned around. They saw the others, got off the road, and drove beside the five, seeing that the explosions were after them.

"Hey! Get on!" Gene shouted.

"Gene!" Jim yelled. The others managed to hop on the back of the truck, and the explosion almost hit them (it hit the bike). Gene drove as fast as he can!

"FASTER, GENE!!" Aisha yelled. He was trying so hard, but there was another explosion and the car flipped over and into an iced pond......



The police couldn't see them.

"I think we finally got them!" The police woman smiled. They exchanged each other high fives and walked out of the room.....



"Yes! Yes! I finally got her!" Horzanko went to get some wine for a celebration. Abby just sat there....



((Readers: WTF?!!!!!!!!!! They can't be!!! You #$%&@!!!!!!!! *beats the crap out of Ms.Rei Faun (me)!*

Me:Hey! Stop that! This isn't the end for them! If it was,this would've been the last chapter, and it isn't! So find out what happens next!

Notice: The chase scene was based on the chase scene from another Anastasia (cartoon) movie. Not as good as the 20th Century Fox Anastasia, but it's cool.))