Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ My C'tarl-C'tarl and me ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Outlaw star fanfic My C'tarl-C'tarl and me.

Alternate universe (I mean really, Aisha never meets gene, and Melfina is still in the box when it starts, thought whether she'll be let out by the end I haven't figured out yet)

Self-insertion

All characters in this story are either my ideas or property of the people who made outlaw star so please don't sue me, I've only got 15 bucks left from buying mangas, so it wouldn't be worth it.

"I'll take four cards please"

I placed the four cards on the table and set my hand on the new set, face down.

The man across from me picked up his two and twitched.

"He drew four cards? The guy's nuts! I don't know why I bet on this guy!"

Said the first guy in the watching room.

"Ha! I knew I'd get it right sooner or later!" said another man

Snap snap went my opponent's fingers, indicating he wanted another drink.

In came the same C'tarl-C'tarl woman as before with a titanium restraining suit and a tray with a tall glass. The man took the glass and shooed the woman away. A sad miserable look on her face.

As the woman shut the door and exited the room, the crowd gasped.

"I've got an idea." I said

"Yeah?"

"You bet one thing in particular, and I'll bet…" the screen glowed as six zeros and a nine showed up. "That my hand will be better that than yours."

The mans eyebrow shot up as he thought of the averages, upon seeing that the one card in my hand was a ace of hearts.

"And what would that thing be?" he asked

"A life."

"What?"

"Or more accurately, that woman's"

The man had to think about it, for about two seconds. A sure fire bet that would earn him a nice wad of wongs, and even on the incredibly off chance he lost he'd lose the most annoying slave he's got, that woman's been such a handful he had to leave on that restrainer ever since he bought her. And besides, he had four other slaves all to himself. Although the actual thought of losing never crossed his mind.

"Nine million wongs? My god this guy is insane!" said someone else in the watching room

"I'm ruined! Oh I can't watch!"

"Hey whose ai- aiss- aies- Aisha?"

The man who bet that the moron with the ace of hearts would win this hand saw the strange cat woman's ears twitch

"Four of a kind! Nines. And an ace, you can't possibly win this hand now."

The man screamed as he flung down his hand and stood up as he could over hear the cheers from the people in the watching room.

The C'tarl-C'tarl walked back into the room as he placed his cards on the table, and went to exit the room once again.

"Shall I?" said the man as he went to flip my cards on the table over.

I nodded yes though it looked awkward because my head was lying on the table in false defeat, I knew I would lose, and so did he, the thing he didn't know was that I was betting his money so either way I wouldn't lose anything, not that's my kind of play, even if I wouldn't win anything if I won.

"I don't know why I bet for that C'tarl-C'tarl," I thought, "I guess I just took pity on her or something, though how betting for her life was pity I'm not sure"

I heard the cards flip and for a second I thought yeah I lost but at least he only won his own money back, I pulled my face up in a smile.

The noises I heard next came in this order and from these directions

"OH YEAH!" Came a voice from the watching room as guests spilled out of the watching room

"CRUUUUUUUUUD!" came several voices from right in front of me where the watchers where leaving

"Huh?" came out of my mouth as I looked at my cards face up in front of me

And "oh my god" came out of both my and my new servants mouths at the same time. As I saw a king, queen, jack, ten and my ace of hearts lying scattered across the floor where the man had dropped them.

"Holy crud" I managed to say as I looked up at the man who had just fainted at his loss and my new C'tarl-C'tarl servant.

Ok background time, since your all probably wondering how Aisha ended up some jerks slave.

Well on the C'tarl-C'tarl's way to blue heaven, the same time as the show mind you, they ended up getting there three days early, thanks to a special trail left by a personal cruiser that flew by. Upon arriving Aisha naturally went to go fill her stomach. She ended up and a casino restaurant called the watchful eye. As you could probably guess she ended up eating more than she had in her paycheck and was put to work in the kitchen until she could scrounge up the money she needed to pay them off. Along came her savoir, a man called McDougall. He offered to the restaurant owner that if he could beat him at cards he'd pay Aishas depts. if he lost he'd work the same amount off himself. It was win-win for the owner since Aisha broke as many plates as she managed to serve and clean. Or he'd have twice the payment. He easily agreed and drew up the contract, Aisha was required to look it over since it was her they where betting on. Aisha jumped for joy as soon as her eyes meet with " …and if I win, will pay of all outstanding depts. Of one ms. Aisha clan clan, to the owner of the restaurant and…" that was all Aisha needed to hear, or read, or whatever.

As you can probably guess mcdougall won and Aisha was going nuts, at least until the titanium restraining suit was latched on to her (the only thing able to stop a C'tarl-C'tarl short of killing it) and before she could even scream "wha???" she was electrocuted and thus passed out.

Aisha tried to convince her commander that It was a mix up and she did not "belong" to this jerk but since C'tarl-C'tarl regulations clearly states that slavery is legal if the enslaved one does agree to it on paper, even if she was dumb enough not to read that far. And since they where half glad to see her gone, she was legally the mcdouggals fifth slave.

After a month of convincing that she would be his forever and that she had no chance of being let out of his or his brother Harry's custody she finally gave in and as such became pretty much a pack mule that could talk, when ordered. If you hadn't guessed that was how they managed to get the other four slaves they had.

But no one ever assumed that three months after that, she'd be in anyone else's custody, especially not some weird looking guy, who was her same age for that matter. (If you don't know, that's 18)

As I left the casino in almost a state of amazed shock I had with me three things I didn't have when I entered, a remote sensor, a C'tarl-C'tarl slave, and a question. What the heck am I going to do?

I got into the elevator and pressed the docking floor for my ship. I half wondered why she didn't say anything at all since I won her; I mean I'd probably have something to say if I was just won in a poker match.

"So, I guess you're… um…"

"Correct, meow, I am your new slave."

"Oh… dock 52B. Left side." Was the last thing I said before I passed out.

It's not like I haven't ever daydreamed about something like this, I'm sure just about every guy in the solar system has dreamed of it, only they usually never come true, and I just so happen to have a medical condition.

"Oh my god" was the only thing Aisha could think of at first. "He's!" she checked my pulse "alive, barely" She stood up and thought "hey if this guys out, I can escape, and go back home!" she looked down, "although this guy doesn't look like he'll make it if I don't help him. Heck he even knew it was coming. Oh… save his life, free mine, save his life, free mine, save his, free mine, save his, free mine, his, mine…"she swore to herself she had gone nuts.

"Who goes there?" said a computerized voice

"Hey is this dock 52B?"

"Yes now answer the que-"

"Let him in he needs help."

"Oh my!" said the computer as the door swung open.

"This way" said the computer as she led her down a hallway, she would have ran faster if not for the stupid restrainer suit.

"Place him here and I'll take care of the rest."

"Ok" she answered as she set me down on the bed.

A mechanical arm came out of the wall and braced my arm as it injected a strange black liquid into my now open arm plate.

It took Aisha a second to realize "oh he must have a robotic arm."

"Among other things" replied the computer

"What?"

"Taylor has a cyber arm, legs, and parts of his torso neck and skull. as well as a small device in his left arm."

"Dang, he's half robot."

"Actually more like 62 percent to be exact."

"Yeah whatever"

"Now please state your name and business with Taylor."

"Um…"Aisha hesitated "we uh met in a casino and he fainted on the elevator."

"Oh, and your name?"

"Oh, I am Aisha clan-clan."

"So that's your name," I said as I regained conscience and sat up "Aisha, huh, nice."

"Whoa, your ok?"

"Yeah, just ran out of lubrication for my neck, it causes the nerves to stop functioning."

"I told you, you need to re lubricate at least twice a month, and it's been two months now." The computer said

"I know I know"

"Well Aisha, I guess I'm your now master or something now." I said as I led her to the control room where we could get ready to leave.

"Correct sir"

"Well what am I suppose to do now?"

"I don't know sir, it is your choice." Aisha was trying to seem not like herself so I would underestimate her.

"Oh, ok… um… Faye."

"Yes?" replied the computer

"Lets get going, do all the necessary stuff and what not."

"Ok"

"Oh and register ms. Aisha"

"I have already registered her as your new servant."

"Servant? How did you know?"

"She called you master, I only assumed…"

"Oh, well change that…"

"What?" Aisha asked

"To what?"

"Guest." Aisha couldn't believe what she was hearing, and C'tarl-C'tarls have really good ears.

"So Aisha, where we headed?"

End chapter.

So what did you think? Good? Bad? Yeah I know it sucks but at least I'm not bored and that's what counts. Anyway, chapter two will be coming up as soon as I'm done. Hope you'll read it too.

Summary of chapter 2

A cruel joke to play on Aisha, making her believe she was free, I know. And just which mcdouggal had I won Aisha from? You'll find out soon enough. That is, if my ship is still in one piece.