Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Outlaw star II ❯ search for the magical sword rykusho ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
chapter 4 the quest for the magical sword rykusho

gene woke up with melfina laying on him. she rolls around alot when she sleeps gene thought. gene moved melfina off of him and onto the bed.yawnnnnnnnn. jim was waiting at the door. what jim. im here for 2 reasons 1 what were you doing to melfina?nothing jim she wanted to sleep with me. yeah right gene wil you shut up and tell me why you really came?ok ok. were running low on money.aw man. but i got a dangerouse but well paying job. oh really what is it. apparently theres a sword called rykusho.or thats was leon told me he said it held magical powers. and he said it was worth 1000000000000000 wan.....HOLY SHIT! NO WAY!? yes way. but the thing is its on a planet called nanari. its inhabited by a tribe of samurai and soilders. they guard the sword and nooens made it out alive. well with money that big its defiantly worth it. OK lets take it guys Were going to nanari.

melfina sat in her room getting ready....( i want to be human....gene would love me more) melfina started to cry. why cant i be normal she asked herself. hey mel you ready. melfina put her head down to hide her eyes and said yes gene. hey whats a matter? nothing... aw come on your crying tell me. well i (sniffle) i want to be human. what?
i want to be human......you would love me more gene.....melfina began to cry again. gene went up to hold her. melfina i dont care if your human or machine your still my melfina. really? yeah mel come on cheer up. ok thanks gene alright lets go.( if i could become human........)

ok gillium whats the ships status. green. ok roger. what condition are the engins? 100% for all 4. alright begin countdown. t minus 10 seconds 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1....LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!! and so gene and his friends took off into space to search for the magical sword rykusho