Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Survivior (Outlaw Star Style) ❯ Survivior (Outlaw Star Style) ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Survivior: Outlaw Star Style
By. Essence
Introduction

Konichiwa Minna!!!! I'm new to this catagory of writing, I'm a more regualar writter of Sailor Moon but today I'm taking a twist on Outlaw Star and Survivior.
Please read and review. Tell me what you think about the story.

Survivior: Outlaw Star Style
By. Essence
Introduction

(Survivior music play has we see a picture of the stars flying by going over the Earth, Centinal 3, and Blue Heaven)

OVERHEAD VOICE: This is the show that asks if you are strong enough to take the challenge. Survivior! Are you a real man or womyn? Now lets introduce our host...(Drum roll)....Gillium!

(The little pink robot of Gillium appears in front of a darkened ship backround. The stars showing beyond the shadows.)

GILLIUM: Welcome, I'm glad you could make it. My name is Gillium, I'm the main computer of this ship. (Lights come on revealing the XGP) The XGP or has it has been known to be called the Outlaw Star.

(Ohhhs and Ahhhs are heard from the audience)

GILLIUM: Today 10 people divided into two teams will board this ship and be locked into it for 10 days. Each day the teams will go head to head in challenges to win tribal immunity. The team that wins Tribal Immunity for each challenge will take this back to their camp. (Holds up Gene's Castor Gun) Along with taking the gun back to camp they will recieve something extra, each time being diffrent.

(Pause to put the gun away)

GILLIUM: But if your team looses then they will go back to camp empty handed and one hour later will meet in what will be called the Tribal council and vote one member off the ship. Thus that person will be booted off the ship into space.

(Shot of someone being kicked in the butt off the ship)

GILLIUM: The two sole surviviors of the ship will go head to head in three test of immunity. Then at the last tribal council the winner will be choosen by the rest of the discarded group. The winner thus winning a mystery prize. Now that we haved explained the show let us began with introducing the members.

(The cast of Survivior Outlaw Star walk on to the bridge)

GILLIUM: I will introduce each one of you to the TV audience you will say something quick and short. Your last words to the world

GILLIUM: Team captin of the " Gene is a ding-bat team" is Gene Starwind.

GENE: What kind of name is that? I am not a ding-bat!

GILLIUM: That is what the opposing captin choose for your team name. You know the rules, the captins will choose the name of the opposing team.

GENE STARWIND: ( Muttering) Yea, well we'll see about that.

GILLIUM: (Ignoring Gene) Also on Gene's team is Madian of the Layline and Gene's love interest, Malphina.

MALPHINA: (Waving) Hi

GILLIUM: Lady Ashia of the famed Ktarl Ktarl

ASHIA: (Muttering) Why do I have to be Gene's team?

GILLIUM: Lord Hazanko of the K pirates and the Aten 7

HAZANKO: I will rule the universe and destroy you Gene Starwind.

GENE STARWIND: Yea right, well how would you like to taste my castor? (Reaches for gun) What?! Where is it?

GILLIUM: We took it to use has the immunity symbol in the game.

GENE STARWIND: What the h...?

GILLIUM: (Interrupting) If you'll please I would like to continue.

GENE STARWIND: Hmph!

GILLIUM: Yes, last but not least of the "Gene is a ding-bat" team is enterprising business manager and friend of Gene's, Fred Lou.

FRED: (Blowing kisses) Hello everyone, I'm so happy to be on Gene's team! Now we can spend more time togethor!! (Hugs Gene tightly)

GENE STARWIND: Fred please let go, I can't breathe!

GILLIUM: (Turning away from Gene's team to focus on the others) And compeating agaisn't the " Gene is a Ding-Bat" team is the " Jim is a Weenie" team.

JIM: What kind of name is that?

GENE STARWIND: What's wrong James? Don't like the name?

GILLIUM: If you'll please let me continue. The caption of the " Jim is a Weenie" team is boy genius Jim Hawkings.

JIM: You better believe it.

GENE STARWIND: (Muttering) Boy genius my foot.

JIM: I heard that.

GILLIUM: (Ignoring the two) Also on Jim's team is the trained assaisn and beautiful womyn, Twilight Suzuka.

SUZUKA: (Gives audience smile and nods her head)

GILLIUM: Ron McDougal of the McDougal Brothers.

RON: (Gives audience sinister smile)

GILLIUM: The famed Outlaw, Hot Ice Hilda.

HILDA: You might say I never really die.

GILLIUM: And last but not least Harry McDougal of the McDougal Brothers.

HARRY: Malphina is mine!!!

GENE: She doesn't belong to you!! She's mine!!

MALPHINA: (Sweatdrop) ...sigh...

GILLIUM: Yes, well it looks like we in store for a very intersting show and now if our cast will enter the XGP we can began.

( The two teams walk through their team doors. After the last person has entered, the doors shut themselves and our bolted close.)

GILLUM: Our contestants have entered the ship, tonight they will sleep in peace but tomarrow we will have the first immunity challenge. Who will win? The " Gene is a Ding-Bat" team or the " Jim is a Weenie" team? We will find out tomarrow at the same time. So tune in for the next episode of Survivior: Outlaw Star Style!

( GILLIUM disappers into the shop, the lights turn off leeaving the shadows of the ship. Broken only by the sounds of voices yelling angrily in the night.)

ASHIA: I don't know why I have to be stuck with an idiot like this on my team!! This is no fair!

GENE STARWIND: Shut up Ashia!

(Ending Credits roll past)

I don't own Survivior or Outlaw Star, all products, logos, charectures, and anything else belongs to them. I'm just twisting them to satisfy my desires.

I would like to thank all who reviewed this story and if you haven't yet, then this is your hint to review.

Day One of Survivior coming soon, keep an eye out!