Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Survivior (Outlaw Star Style) ❯ Survivior (Outlaw Star Style) Day 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Survivior (Outlaw Star Style)
Day 2
By Essence.

Hi Hi!! This is my outtake on the show "Survivior" mixing in the cast of Outlaw Star. Please read and review or send everything to Saphrians_Water_Reflection@hotmail.com. Also I would like to thank all the people who reviewed this story and complimented me. All flamers, remeber the fire you give will be used to heat the fire I burn. Thank you!

Disclamir: I do not own the rights to Survivior or Outlaw Star but am instead "borrowing" them for a little bit.

Survivior (Outlaw Star Style)
Day 2

Survivior music play has we see a picture of the stars flying by going over the Earth, Centinal 3, and Blue Heaven)

OVERHEAD VOICE: This is the show that asks if you are strong enough to take the challenge. Survivior! Are you a real womyn or man? Now lets introduce our host...(Drum roll)....Gillium!

(The little pink robot of Gilium appears from inside the food storage area)

GILLIUM: Welcome, I am Gillium Two, the computer and host of this show, Survivior! Last time on Survivior we had our first immunity challenge between our two teams. Lets see some ending shots....

HEADED FOR THE FIRST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

GILLIUM: Now that the two teams have assembled I will explain the rules of our first challenge. It's a very simple game, we will have a contest a cooking contest. From this hat,

(A blue GILLIUM robot brings out two hats filled with paper)

GILLIUM: The captions of each team will pick a name from their respected hat and that person whoever's name is chossen will prepare a 3 course meal of appitezers, main dish, and dessert to be consumed by the winning team. Now will the captions please step forward.

* * * * *
GILLIUM: Yes, well we'll have the paramedics here in a few moments to pump her stomach. Meanwhile it's safe to say that the " Jim is a Weenie" team has won this immunity challenge and therefore will be taking the gun back to their quarters tonight along with enjoying a delicous dinner catered from McDonalds, our coperate sponsers. We love to see you smile:-)

(Three blue GILLIUM robots enter carrying the gun and give it to JIM in a big grand ceremony)
* * * * *
GILLIUM: And the last vote is for...Fred Lou. Well the council has spoken and Fred Lou tonight we will take down your pair of underwear and you will leave this ship.

BACK TO THE PRESENT...

GILLIUM: Yes well wasn't that exciting fun filled show we had last time? Right now our two teams are sleeping in their quarters or are they? Lets go see whats happening...

(GILLIUM disappers up the food hatch door)

IN THE "JIM IS A WEENIE" TERRITORY

(Everyone is dressed in army camoflouge with war paint on their faces.)

JIM: They should be sleeping right now, so we'll sneak over to their territory and switch-- I mean take Malphina with us.

RON: Wait, how are we going to know how to get there?

JIM: That's simple, I hacked into the ships main computer and found out where everyone or everything is being stored.

HARRY: Oh my lovely Malphina, wait for me dear I'm coming to save you!

HILDA: This should be a releativly easy process, we just shove her in this briefcase and be on our way. (Pats her briefcase)

JIM: We are not shoving her into a briefcase! I don't think she would like that!

SUZUKA: I think we may want to get going before the hour grows late and the sun begans to rise.

JIM: Um...okay.

(The " Jim is a Weenie" team walks out the hole in their door and heads for the " Gene is a Big Dork" territory, following JIM'S map.)

RON: How are we supposed to get in there if the door is locked?

JIM: You underestimate my full powers.

(JIM types something into his mini computer and presses a button, a tiny beep is heard and the door slides open.)

(Inside ASHIA is curled up on the floor fast asleep while HAZANKO sleeps near her. GENE is asleep on the couch, MALPHINA laying in his arms.)

HARRY: There she is! There's my Malphina...in the arms of that jerk. Why I oughta...

(RON quickly grabs HARRY and holds him back before he botches up the mission)

JIM: Hilda you got the chloraform I asked you to get?

HILDA: Right here, (holds up stained rag)

JIM: Right, Ron you can do the honors.

(RON takes the stained rag from HILDA and presses it to HARRY'S mouth. HARRY passes out seconds later)

JIM: Lets get started.

(The "Jim is a Weenie" team quickly sets to work extracting MALPHINA from GENE'S grip. They then give her a bit of chloraform and carry her body out of the hatch making sure to shut it behind them)

LATER IN THE "JIM IS A WEENIE" TERRITORY

JIM: Man I can't believe that was so easy, Gene sure is going to have a big surprise when he wakes up. (Laughs)

SUZUKA: All is well but what are we going to do when she wakes up? (Points to a sleeping MALPHINA)

HILDA: I don't think we have to worry much about her compared to what Harry is going to say when he wakes up.

RON: Well all I can say is good ridance and good night, I'm going to bed.

JIM: Yea me too, I'm tired. Night everyone. (Yawns and walks off towards his bed)

SUZUKA: Good night Jim.

(Everyone climbes into their beds and goes to sleep leaving Malphina passed out on the couch)

MORNING...IN THE "JIM IS A WEENIE" TERRITORY

(Everyone is starting to wake up and climb out their beds, they all gather in the main room where MALPHINA is still unconcious)

JIM: Gene should be waking up any moment now to find our surprise.

SUZUKA: That should be a sight to see.

HILDA: Well then lets see it. (Holds up mini video screen) Last night I took the liberty of leaving a mini camera hidden in their area so we can see all the action.

(HILDA presses the ON button on and EVERYONE gathers around her to watch)

MEANWHILE IN THE " GENE IS A BIG DORK" TERRITORY

(GENE is just waking up, shifting on the couch, his eyes all bleary from sleep)

GENE: Good-morning Malphina, hey you smell nice today! Is that a new perfume your wearing?

(GENE smiles and drawes "MALPHINA" closer to him)

GENE: How about a morning kiss?

(GENE bends down to kiss "MALPHINA" only to look into the face of HARRY MCDOUGAL)

GENE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(GENE jumps off the couch screaming his head off)

(ASHIA, HAZANKO, and HARRY all wake up)

ASHIA: What the...? Gene could you please shut up I was trying to sleep!

HAZANKO: Huh? Ashia my sweet are you okay?

GENE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ASHIA: (Smugly) Gene is there something you want to tell us or did Malphina get a make over?

GENE: Shut up Ashia!

HARRY: What? Where am I? What am I doing here? Malphina? Where is she? Where is Malphina?

GENE: Thats what I would like to know myself.

HAZANKO: So that's not Malphina?

ASHIA: No you idiot!

HARRY: Ahhhhhh!!!!! This has to be a nightmare!! I was sleeping in the arms of Gene Starwind!!! (Starts retching and gagging)

GENE: Oh god, Malphina if this is your idea of a joke you are so in for it. (Runs off to change his clothes after HARRY touched them)

(HARRY runs out of the room to take a shower and change also)

HAZANKO: So that wasn't Malphina?

ASHIA: (Muttering) What a fool...

MEANWHILE IN THE OTHER TERRITORY

(JIM is rolling on the floor laughing while tears pour from his eyes, RON is hitting the wall and laughing hesterically at the look on GENE'S face when he woke up. Even HILDA and SUZUKA have managed small smiles and an occasionaly giggle from SUZUKA)

SUZUKA: Well that was very interesting, I wouldn't mind having a copy of that for blackmail material later.

HILDA: Here you go, (Hands SUZUKA a small black tape) You never know when it may come in handy.

JIM: (Giggling) That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Poor Gene, I've never seen him jump up faster then when he saw who " Malphina" was.

RON: Yea, it's too bad he woke up just in time or he might have kissed Harry also.

SUZUKA: Would you actually want to see that?

RON: Maybe, it would make good blackmail material agains't Gene in later times.

(MALPHINA wakes up and sits up holding her head in her hands)

MALPHINA: Oh Gene my head hurts, remind me to never eat your cooking again. (Suddenly realizes where she is) Jim, why are you here? I though you were on the other team?

JIM: Yea, well you see Mal...we kipnapped you from the other team and brought you here.

HILDA: And we switched you with Harry McDougal, so your on are team now.

SUZUKA: We had to Malphina, your talents were being wasted on that team.

RON: Plus we were getting sick of Harry's rantings. (Hands Malphina the video box)

MALPHINA: Oh.....(Watches GENE mistake HARRY for her)

JIM: So you see Mal? Why your on our team now?

MALPHINA: (Laughing) I think so but I've never seen Gene run so fast in my life. Oh poor Gene he voted Fred off to be away from him and now he's stuck with Harry.

SUZUKA: So your not mad with us for switching you with Harry?

MALPHINA: Well actually I would prefer to be with Gene...

HILDA: Malphina your on our team now, understand?

MALPHINA: (Timid) Yes..

JIM: Talk about the power of authority.

VOICE OF GILLIUM: Will all teams please come group in the main room of the ship. We will began our second immunity challenge for the day.

RON: On to the wolves we go.

JIM: Why do you say that?

RON: I don't know, I just felt like saying it.

IN THE GENE TERRITORY

VOICE OF GILLIUM: Will all teams please come group in the main room of the ship. We will began our second immunity challenge for the day.

ASHIA: Finally I can escape from this lunatic.

(HAZANKO has pursued ASHIA into a cornor and is trying to get her to go out with him)

(HARRY is sulking in a cornor and muttering to himself)

HARRY: Oh my poor Malphina, once again were seperated from each other but I promise you that we will come togethor again.

GENE: (Walking into the room drying his hair) Oh great another one of those challenges? Well lets go and see if we can get Malphina back.

HARRY: Malphina?!

ASHIA: Yea, lets go! (Runs away from HAZANKO and out the door)

HAZANKO: Darn! She got away! Well I won't give up, Ashia Klan Klan you will be mine!

(The "Gene is a Big Dork" team walks out of the room headed for the main room.

IN THE MAIN ROOM

(The "Jim is a Weenie team is already there and seated in the stands, MALPHINA is with them sitting next to JIM her hands folded in her lap.)

HARRY and GENE: Malphina!!

(Both start running towards her but GENE trips on his cloak and ends up falling forward onto HARRY. The two start having a cat fight to see which one will get to MALPHINA first)

GENE: Malphina is mine!!! (Pulls HARRY'S hair)

HARRY: No way, she loves me! (Tries to poke GENE in the eye but misses so he pulls GENE'S bangs)

MALPHINA: ...sigh...

JIM: What a nimbusal.

ASHIA: Yahoo! A cat fight! (ASHIA jumps in)

HAZANKO: Ashia my love wait for me! (HAZANKO jumps in after her)

GILLIUM: If you don't mind we would like to began the immunity challenge so please stop your childish fighting.

(The dust cloud that hides GENE, ASHIA, HARRY, and HAZANKO stops and disapates. GENE is pulling HARRY'S hair while HARRY is pulling on ASHIA'S braid. ASHIA pulling at HARRY'S vest and HAZANKO is hugging GENE from behind thinking it's ASHIA)

JIM: Oh brother...

(The four quickly seperate and sit down, GENE pulls MALPHINA near him and shoots HARRY a dirty look)

GILLIUM: Quite, now that we may began. (Gives GENE a dirty look) I would like to start out this challenge by saying that the switching of team members is not usally allowed but for today I will be allowing Malphina to stay with the " Jim is a Weenie" team. Ofcourse now that this has been done there will be no switching back. Harry and Malphina have been switched permenatly.

GENE: What? (Gives Jim a dirty look)

JIM: Ha ha ha, Gene looks like your stuck with Harry and we got the better of the two!

HARRY: Oh my love Malphina, how I can barly stand to look at you with that man. (HARRY is sitting in front of GENE and MALPHINA looking up and sighing sadly)

GILLIUM: And now that we have wasted most of this episode with pointless fights, I will continue and explian the immunity challenge for today. We will assemble in the cockpit for another challenge. In this challenge the teams each will choose two people to represent them. One person has the pilot and the other has the navigator. It will be the job of these two to keep the ship from heading toward the sun. It is of course a simulation since we are no where near the sun.

(CUT to the sun about 200 feet from the ship)

GILLIUM: And of course you know that who ever wins this challenge will recieve Gene's Castor Gun along with 800 Wong for each member of the team. Now if everyone will follow me to the cockpit Gene's team will go first followed by Jim's.

(EVERYONE gets up and follows GILLIUM out of the room)

JIM: I wonder why he made us meet him here when we could have just met him in the cockpit?

HILDA: I'm not sure but right now we need to figure out who is going to pilot and navigate the ship.

JIM: Navigation is easy,we'll have Malphina do that and I can pilot.

RON: Excuse me but I feel that it would be better for the sake of our team if I was to pilot the ship. We would have a better chance of winning.

HILDA: Actually your both wrong I will pilot the ship since I have the most expiernce and obviously know what I'm doing. Malphina you will help me.

MALPHINA: Um, alright.

GENE: I can pilot the ship since I've done it the most of the piloting anyway but we need a navigator and with Malphina now a part of their team were screwed.

ASHIA: Well can't anyone else navigate this ship?

GENE: No that's the problem, we need a bio-android who is able to hook up to the ships main computer.

(Suddenly EVERYONE looks toward HARRY)

ASHIA: Of course we can use Harry to navigate!

HARRY: What? You mean you want me to get in that glass tube of water naked?! No way man I'm not up for this!

GENE: Hey I'm not to crazy about it either but we need that 800 wong. So lets go team!

(Both teams walk into the cockpit where GILLIUM is)

GILLIUM: Now that both teams are assembled I'll go over the rules one more time then we may began. This is only simulation and no matter what happens the ship will not be affected. Now we will have two people, the pilot and the navigator work through a simulation where the ship is headed for the sun and one other problem. It could be pirates that suddenly attack the ship or a break down in the engines. Your job is to fix it and get this ship to safety. There is also one catch, you will have only 5 minutes to successfully complete the task before the ship will explode.

GENE: I can handle this, it's easy!

JIM: Quit your bragging Gene, we'll see who the best team is.

GENE: Oh you mean my team?

JIM: No! I mean my team you idiot!

GILLIUM: If you please I would like to began. If the two affilantes of the " Gene is a Big Dork" team would please step forward and take their positions we will began.

(GENE and HARRY step forward. GENE pulls off his cloak and hands it to MALPHINA for safe keeping before climbing into the pilots seat)

HARRY: Where do I go?

GILLIUM: If you are the navigator Harry you will go down here.

(The small metal door in the floor opens and HARRY steps into the hole)

SUZUKA: I think it would be safe to say that everyone should advert their eyes now.

GENE: Why?

(The glass tube of water rises from the ground and opens up reveling a naked HARRY MCDOUGAL)

GENE: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (Blushes bright red and looks away gagging)

JIM: (Hiding his eyes) You were warned Gene.

HARRY: What the? (Looks down) Ahhhhhh!!! (Covers himself up)

GILLIUM: Oh dear me looks like were getting calls from the censorship buera about indecent nudity on prime time. Looks like were going to have to do something about this.

(HARRY is covered up by a small black box)

GILLIUM: There that is better now we may began.

HARRY: I have been exposed to 20 million viewers, I feel so cheap.

GENE: I think I just saw breakfast and last nights dinner reapper for a visit. I'm going to have nightmares about this for the rest of my life.

GILLIUM: Gene if you don't mind we will began now.

(The screen turns on showing the outside with the stars all around and the sun in the far distance)

JIM:(Sarcastic) Looks like any normal routine trip, this should be exciting.

(Suddenly a red light flashes and the danger sign comes on. The ship lurches and is suddenly heading for the sun. Everyone who is standing falls down in a tangle of arms and legs)

ASHIA: Gillium what was that? Why did the ship lurch like that?

GILLIUM: Well this is a simulation so I thought to make it more real.

SUZUKA: Someone is touching me!

RON: Ow! Someone is sitting on my hand and they're crushing it!!

HAZANKO: Oh Ashia I've never been this close to you before! My you smell wonderful like roses!

JIM: Um Hazanko, I'm not Ashia.

MEANWHILE BACK IN THE SIMULATION

GENE: So basically were headed on a collision course for the sun? Well why are we headed for it if I didn't pilot the ship towards it?

(Suddenly the answer shows up on the screen. A black grappler pirate ship appears and is headed right for the Outlaw Star)

GENE: So it's pirates huh? Well I'll teach them something! Malphina you take control of the Outlaw Star and I handle them with the grappler arms.

HARRY: I'm not Malphina! Has for taking control of the Outlaw Star, leave it to me!

GENE: Going to grappler combat mode. (GENE flips on the little eyes piece he wears and takes control of the grappler arms)

HARRY: I've figured out why the ship is headed on a crash course for the sun, it seems the piarates have taken control of the ships controls and are directing us towards it. The only way to stop them is to destroy the other piarate ship and direct ourselves out of here.

GENE: That's a roger, lets go!

( The simulation goes into a fight with HARRY controlling the ships movements and weapons control while GENE fights in hand to hand grappler combat mode)

JIM: Wow! Harry is better at handling the ship then I thought.

RON: That's my Harry!

GENE: Take this morons!!! (Slams the right grappler arm down onto the engine of the other ship while HARRY quickly backs up the Outlaw Star. There is a few seconds of waiting then the other ship blows up and the Outlaw Star is left alone in space, heading away from the sun)

HARRY: Yea we did it!

GENE: That's because I'm unbeatable! (Throws his head back and laughs)

GILLIUM: Well I must say that was a job well done and in only 4 minutes and 32 seconds. Now if the two memebers of the " Jim is a Weenie" team will please step forward we will began.

(GENE gets up from the pilot seat and HARRY reappears from below. HILDA and MALPHINA step forward, HILDA climbs into the pilots seat and MALPHINA disappers below)

GENE: Well this should be interesting, two womyn piloting a ship. Looks we know who's going to win.

SUZUKA: Yes we do, it looks like Hilda and Malphina will win since they obviously know more then you ever will Gene.

GENE: Whats that you say? Take that back!

JIM: Shove it Gene.

GENE: Hmph!

(The door closes behind MALPHINA and the tube began to rises. The doors slide open revealing Malphina wearing a brown strapless top and a pair of brown shorts)

HARRY: What she's not wearing anything? I thought she would be naked in the tube like I was!

RON: Harry, this is American prime time. They can't show nudity on tv, we just forgot that you were never shown below the waist in the show.

HARRY: What! I wanted to see Malphina without those pesky clothes!!

GENE: Get your mind out of the gutter Harry.

GILLIUM: If everyone is ready we will now began.

(The screen flips on showing the stars and in the distance the sun)

HILDA: Hm, this seems pretty calm. I wonder what will happen to us out here.

(Suddenly the ship lurches and starts speeding towards the sun)

MALPHINA: Uh oh, missles detected heading for the ship at two o'clock north!

(EVERYONE else has fallen down again)

SUZUKA: Okay that is enough! Someone is touching me again!

GENE: Opps sorry about that Suzuka! (Removes his hand)

ASHIA: If you don't mind Ron could you please get off me!

HAZANKO: What?! How dare you going behind my back with my womyn! I, Hazanko will destroy you!

HILDA: Okay Malphina, fire the anti-missles while I figure out how to get out of here.

MALPHINA: I can't do that, were out of ammunintion! (An explosion is heard and the ship lurches some more) The missles just hit the sub-either drive and damaged engines one and four.

HILDA: Oh great, well find an escape route and get us the heck out of here!

MALPHINA: We're surrounded on all sides by pirates, our only available weapon at this moment is the grappler arms.

HILDA: Fine then we'll use those just has long has you find a quick way to get us out of here!

(HILDA pulls on the eye piece and takes a hold of the grappler arms)

HILDA: Lets see if we can block off these pirates for awhile.

(HILDA goes into the fight agaisn't three pirates ships. She destroys one but is stuck in a dead lock with the second when the third ones fires off missles)

MALPHINA: Missles headed for nine o' clock straight, impact in three, two, one!

(An explosion sounds and the ship shakes and begans to spiral)

MALPHINA: Uh no, were headed right for the sun!

HILDA: Damn!

(The screen shows the sun rushing up to them then goes blank. Inside the cockpit the lights turn on and MALPHINA receeds back into the floor)

GILLIUM: Well at two minutes and six seconds you were killed in the fight due to engine trouble and pirates.

HILDA: Yea, shut up.

GILLIUM: It looks like the " Gene is a Big Dork" team is the winners of this immunity challenge and to them we present the Castor gun.

(GENE'S castor gun is carried in by two blue GILLIUMS and handed to GENE)

GILLIUM: Along with 800 wong to each person of the team.

(A light shines on a trunk full of wong sitting in the cornor)

GILLIUM: Has for the loosing team we will meet in exactly one hour to have tribal council. I will see you then.

(The lights fade out and everyone walks out except for GENE who is hugging and kissing the wong)

ASHIA: Come one Gene, you can play with the money later! I'm starved!

GENE: (Picking up the chest) Ha ha James! Looks like I have the better team then you!! Look who won!!

JIM: Ah shut up!

(We now see all the memebers of the " Jim is Weenie" team talking about what they feel before the tribla council)

JIM: Well I didn't think we would loose to a bone head like Gene so I was pretty shocked to learn that he had won. Who knew that Harry McDougal and Gene Starwind would make such a good team. Has for who I will vote off the ship, I'm not sure. I could vote Hilda off but she might prove to be valuable later so I have to see.

MALPHINA: Well here I am again, back at another tribal council and I do wonder if I will be voted off the ship. It's surprising but working with Hilda is harder then I thought. She is very demanding of you and I just couldn't take it. But for who I vote off the ship, I'm not sure this will be a tougher desicion then before.

HILDA: I don't want to talk about my choice of who I will vote off the ship so please don't ask.

SUZUKA: Well this should be very interesting to see. I don't know who I will vote off the ship but I do know someone will go yet it won't be me.

RON: I was surprised to see Harry naked on tv, now what is going to happen? Is Playboy going to call and ask him to pose? What? Oh talk about who I will vote off the ship? Well I'm not sure has of right now, I was kid of shocked to see Hot Ice Hilda loose to Gene Starwind but I doubt I'll vote her off. I'm just not sure yet.

(Cut to the Laundry room where everyone is sitting around a fake fire)

GILLIUM: We have assembled here tonight to have a tribal council. You come has a team but by the end of this council one person will leave this ship and four members will walk back to their territory. Since this is your first council I will explain the rules. Each of you will go to the scared box (Points to a shoe box covered with glitter and glued macaroni) and write the name of the person that you want to have removed from the ship. When the last person has put in their votes I will count them and that person will be taken off the ship. Understand?

(EVERYONE nods)

GILLIUM: Good now when a person is voted off the ship, I will take down a their pair of Gene's underwear hanging from my rail. (Points to five pairs of blue underwear hanging up with each person's name on it)

JIM: You used Gene's underwear has the symbols for each team? Oh boy!

GILLIUM: Now if we will began with Jim casting his vote.

JIM: Gotcha.

(JIM gets up and walks over to the box)

JIM: (At the box, writing) Basically I just picked a name out of the air to use. (Shows his paper to the audience then folds it up and slips in the box)

(JIM walks back and sits down)

GILLIUM: Malphina

(MALPHINA gets up and walks over to the box)

MALPHINA: (At the box, writing) I know they may seem kind of mean but it is only logical for me. (Folds up paper and slips in the box)

(MALPHINA walks back and sits down)

GILLIUM: Hilda

(HILDA gets back and walks over to the box)

HILDA: (At the box, writing) Like I said before, I do not care to discuss my descion. (Folds up the paper and slips into the box)

(HILDA walks back and sits down)

GILLIUM: Suzuka

(SUZUKA gets up and walks over to the box)

SUZUKA: (At the box, writing) I have decided by fate itself on who will go and since my desicion has been made, there is no need to change it. (Folds up paper and slips it in box)

(SUZUKA walks back to the group and sits down)

GILLIUM: Ron

(RON gets up and walks over to the box)

RON:(At the box, writing) Well I've made my desicion, it took some thinking but I've made it. (Folds up paper and slips it into the box)

(RON walks back to the group and sits down)

GILLIUM: Okay now that everyone has voted we will now tally the votes and somone will leave the ship.

(Three blue GILLIUMS bring the box over to the pink GILLIUM and remove the lid)

GILLIUM: The first vote is for....Ronald McDogual.

RON: I hate that name.

GILLIUM: The second vote is for....Hilda.

HILDA: Hm, someone among the ranks doesn't like me.

(MALPHINA blushes and looks away)

GILLIUM: The third vote is for....Ron McDougal.

RON: Uhhh...

GILLIUM: The fourth vote is for....Ron McDougal.

RON: Okay this doesn't look good.

GILLIUM: And the fifth and final vote is for....Ron McDougal. The council has spoken Ron McDougal and tonight you are to leave the ship.

(Three blue GILLIUM'S take down RON MCDOUGAL'S underwear and throw it on the floor then for good measure set it on fire)

GILLIUM: If everyone will please accompany me to the hatch we will now send Ron on his way.

(At the hatch, EVERYONE is in space suits while RON stands in front of the door looking crest fallen)

GILLIUM: The council has spoken, Good bye Ron.

(GILLIUM presses a button to open the door and RON is sucked into space)

RON: (Flying away into space) Mommy!!!

(GILLIUM presses the button to close the door)

GILLIUM: That is all until tomarrow when we will meet again for the next immunity challenge.

(The lights fall dim has everyone is trying to get out of the space suits)

JIM: Ahh!! Help I can't see!!!

SUZUKA: They really need to fix that problem with the lights.

GILLIUM: What light problem?

MEANWHILE.....

ASHIA: Hey Gene you okay? You've been in there a long time!

GENE: (Through the bathroom door) Yea, I'm alright I just keep seeing these pictures of Harry in my head and I start throwing up all over again.

HARRY: Well at least you weren't exposed on national tv! (Muttering) Oh I hope my Malphina is okay and they didn't vote her off the ship! Oh Malphina my love!!

HAZANKO: Where's something to eat? I'm hungry!

GENE: (Stumbaling out of the bathroom) Food? (Runs back in and throws up)

* * * * *

JIM: Yea I picked Ron from a list of names in my head and anyways I doubt he would ever be much of an asset to the team.

MALPHINA: I put down Hilda's name only because I thought she would put down mine so I was surprised when she didn't. I feel terriable now so please don't tell her.

HILDA: I would like to know who put down my name because I have some "talking" I need to do with them. Has for me, the desicion I made is my own to know and not anyone elses.

SUZUKA: I have nothing agaisn't Ronald McDougal if that is what you are wondering. I just simply put his name down has I saw it that he was a weak link in the team.

(SUZUKA gets up and walks out of the room. The lights grown dim and we see the ship floating off into the distant stars)

(Ending credits roll by)

VOICE OF ANNOUCER: See you next time, on... Survivior!!!

* * * * *
Like I've said before I do not own Survivor, I'm only "borrowing" it for awhile. I would like to thank all people who reviewed my story!!! I've gotten alot of comments on it so far and I'm sorry about the spelling errors. I'm writing on Word Pad so I don't have spell check to catch them all. I would like to thank especially for giving me the idea for a matinence problem with the ship.

I still need more ideas so please help me out and send me more ideas for immunity challenges!!! I will always give you full credit for any idea I use!!!

Thank you and please read and review!!!